[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

These Vids are making the rounds on IG Shipper Pages

(Thanks to our Chinggus on IG)

Our Lovebirds’ Messages for Wikitree’s Anniversary

SSH, April 29, 2020

F1745-C97-E3-D7-4276-8-CED-FDE18-C144207

SSH’s part starts at 2:03

Spoiler

SJH, April 29, 2022

(My Goodness SJH is so Beautiful)

7-DF16006-9-B26-4-A55-BE25-9125-AE0-CBDF

2-E0-A5935-7853-499-A-9-BDF-98-C72040486

SJH’s part starts at 2:15

Spoiler

“April 29”  

“Another Synch Coincidence”

• Awesome 3

SJH for 1st Look Magazine 

November 2019

1454-DA2-A-9-C3-F-4-AC1-93-E4-6-D9105699

8-CAB8-C5-A-E65-D-4322-BCCD-C5118-F8189-

Spoiler

544-C39-CA-748-E-45-A6-90-DA-D91-D783853

1-E8038-F3-53-BD-4-F7-B-904-B-4-C19-E7-A

(ROUGH TRANSLATION OF ARTICLE)

She has appeared in more than 300 dramas and movies over the past 16 years, from 'Girls' High School Ghost Story' to dry 'Heungbu Surgery', which ended with 32 episodes last year. Su-in Yoon, an assistant professor at Central Surgery, who runs unrelentingly toward his ambitions, and Hye-won Hong, a charismatic gold spoon announcer, and Ji-hye Seo, an actress who says that it is difficult the more you act, the more difficult it is to act, even to the story of the Black Knight, who worked hard as the world's most splendid designer of a dressmaker. 

Isn't this the best skill for an actor who doesn't notice the person trying to salvage himself? I heard that all the cast members gathered to read the script passionately. The lines are so interesting that I laughed while reading it, and the atmosphere of the filming was so comfortable and fun. 

The work is full of energy and dynamic. I hope many people see it and heal it You're playing a North Korean woman, isn't it difficult to speak the Pyongyang dialect? The anticipation of the beginning of love in this work is also high. Perhaps she will be reborn as an actress who plays the most natural North Korean woman. Because naturalness is her symbol of surpassing 'girl crush'. 

When you say Seo Ji-hye, you say, 'You're the goddess of subtraction, right? My body pours very well, so I experiment a lot with my body. From drinking green tea and pumpkin juice to exercise massage and more. Among them, information that was really effective was shared through various channels. If I have to do a photo shoot like today, I tend to avoid eating as much as possible the day before. I think acting is more difficult the more you do it. I started this role by carefully examining the roles, but speaking the dialect was particularly difficult. When I was acting, I was compelled to not speak an awkward dialect, so I watched movies, searched YouTube, and took private lessons from a teacher who taught me the North Korean dialect and practiced while doing it. 

Seo Ji-hye's eyes, which are about to pour out, resemble words. It is large and clear and closes many Kim Jong-un. Full of health and aristocratic. As an actor, it is so exquisite that you would think that you do not have eyes like this. The stories shared by looking into those eyes are telling and enjoyable. 

Seo Ji-hye was an actress who let go of the things we couldn't let go of in this era and silently acted on the things we had to do. Her charm lives on at this point. Actors who seem to be always performing well wherever we go, we still have actors like this. Wouldn't you like to eat more at that time? Is it a role that requires a lot of hard work? right. But I want to eat chicken right now, so I eat it right away and change the idea that it is better to harden now than to show a good figure the next day. Don't make things you will regret. The West Dan analyzed that it should be a little different from the normal Pyongyang dialect because he was from an upper-class family in North Korea who grew up very well. I think I always wore it in my mouth because I wanted to make it more natural. Meet up with friends and chat in Pyongyang dialect When I look at my appearance in a drama or movie reality, I am a little surprised that there is no feeling that I am forcing myself to do it. Oh yeah? In fact, I'm a very caring and hard-working person. Even if I'm not perfect, I try to be close to perfection. I don't think that's revealed. What are the characteristics of the North Korean language that you discovered at this time? There are a lot of differences in everyday terms. Just as the dialects of each region are different in Korea, so is North Korea. I think the Pyongyang language is very similar to the Seoul language. It has a slightly different accent, but it has an urban and sophisticated color. I'll show you how to pronounce it closer to North Korean. You can make it closer to the pronunciation of uh. With the feeling of pronouncing rice cake close to 'tuk' There are many times when I can't tell if I'm acting or not. Well, I started acting at the age of 20, and while working, I often work with teachers who have been acting longer than me. I think I'm lucky in this area. You can't easily hear the stories of people who have only acted all their lives like Mr. Lee Soon-jae. It's not important to open up your acting life. The fact that I'm acting in a role right now is important, it's important that it lasts long, it doesn't matter. When I think about it, it really is. It's my job to try to be close to the ship. Other than that, I try not to think otherwise. Do you still pronounce it very naturally? I met a friend from Pyongyang and talked about various things, and he went home (I went to a rice cake shop and learned how to pronounce rosia erussia. Other than that, it seems to be similar to our Seoul dialect in the 1980s. When I first received the script, the title 'Crash Landing on You' gave me how do you feel? There is only one month left in 2019. this year Oh, it was fresh. Did you feel the taste was not refined? Because it's true that it's a love crash that has very little chance of happening. Ethics, the protagonist, who crash-landed in North Korea due to an accidental gust of wind while paragliding, and the love of North Korean officer Jo Hwa-hyeok, who helps her. What if I settle? This year is really close. I think I was most fortunate to be filming a good drama. 2020 is going to be aired with great acclaim

credit to owner

• Love 3

KSS on the News

C49-E958-A-56-E4-4-CF9-949-A-83-F915-A3-

94-B7-FDD4-13-DD-431-A-B781-71-F0-D5-DAE

5-A5-C047-D-9293-47-EE-8-EFB-737-BF83893

Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' released a couple still cuts that give a glimpse into the moment when the super-sensory thrilling romance between Yoon Kye-sang, a man with the five senses, and Seo Ji-hye, a supernaturalist who sees the future when their lips touch. 

Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' (played by Jeon Yu-ri, directed by Nam Ki-hoon) is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between 'art', where you can see the future when your lips touch, and 'Min-hoo', a super sensitive person with overdeveloped five senses. The still cut, released on the 2nd, captures the moment when 'Cha Min-hoo' (Yoon Kye-sang) and 'Hong Art' (Seo Ji-hye) focus all their senses on each other. plant excitement and anticipation in

AE Art is active as the ace of the planning team with Min-hoo, the team leader of the planning team 1 of Zewoo, which is called the 'god of advertising'. As a shooter and an assistant shooter, respectively, they always have to stick with each other for work, but they don't get along well. This is because of Min-hoo's sensitive and picky personality due to his outstanding five sense abilities. Art learns advertising by watching Min-hoo's every move, but never wants to get involved with him. 

However, the atmosphere of the two people in the published still cuts is not serious. In art, looking at Min-hoo's sleepy face from a close distance, it feels like kissing at any moment. In addition, Min-hoo and Art, facing each other against the backdrop of an LED screen with a beautiful sunset, are concentrating all their senses on each other as if there are only two people in the world, making even the heart of the viewer pound. 

If you look at the preview video of 'The Kiss' released earlier, Min-hoo and art kiss by accident, and you see a dizzying future with Min-hoo that art could never have imagined. I wonder if the story will be able to create a romantic atmosphere like in Esau. 

The production team said, "Thanks to the special ability of art to see the future, the romance between Min-hoo and art begins like fate. However, such a special ability of art can be either medicine or poison. Please watch the thrilling and dizzying romance drawn by the psychic's art. I will come to you with differentiated materials and stories that you have never seen before." 

Meanwhile, 'Kiss Six Sense' will be released exclusively on Disney+ on the 25th.

credit to blog

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003049632

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1