[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

27 minutes ago, Jules said:

have many scenarios but all in all I am sure that we will be tense and on our toes next season whenever they are together alone for whatever reasons :D. I can't wait to see ur in crazy at the simplest gaze between them :lol:

Not alone, when they are with other freinds also. We are going to scrutinize every state/gaze of them both.:tounge_wink:

Yes many possibilities, but I just hope that they don't drag the triangle with Chihong in the next season.

Or bring another brand new competitor for IkJun.

But 

I would love to watch Song jealous on IkJun with some other woman. Might be possible his ex wife come back to him because she is regretting her decision, she is not happy with her new partner, she missed Uju, she can't live without Uju etc etc. OR might be some other woman can be included in IkJun life to give Song some kind of shock so her feelings could resurface.

But plz no more rival/ competitor for IkJun. pLZ.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, snowlou said:

This thread is a bit quiet..and I think it's gonna get even quieter once the HP hype dies down. BUT...once S2 starts..then this thread will be busy especially if they give us a lot of IkSong moments:tounge_wink: Thanks JJS's Fan-atics~~ I mean as I said before the flicking thing is most likely nothing..but I'm interested :P

Not only this thread but the main thread  and the thread of other couples all will also die down with the passing time. And will revive with the new season. As it is human nature, each passing day will less our excitement & enthusiasm for the drama. 

But all the threads either couple or main , will become more alive when we will rewatch the drama & will keep posting our new found observations .

13 minutes ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Don’t worry about the hype we’re slowly gonna keep sailing this ship HAHAHA we’ll watch all the IkSong moments of season 1 until season 2 brings us new ones to analyze LOL

Yes , hopefully as the season would be more focused on Song POV ,so definitely it will get attention of many more posters. And will be hyped just like wintergarden. Nevertheless we are here for our IkSong couple. Our love & support can never die for IkSong.

51 minutes ago, Jules said:

Will he shout it to the world?

Hehehe it reminded me JJS happy dance on the roof in JI when he got know pyonari loves him. And when I am reminded about that, how can I forget about the famous locker room kiss,

how about this scenario where Song is telling IkJun that she will never love him back, she will never swayed by him, ( because she is angry he left her 20 years ago without proper explanation) etc etc and they end up at a hot kiss.:scream::lol::tounge_xd:.just like locker/change room kiss. Oh my god just exchange pyonari with Song & let the rest upon IkJun(JJS).:tounge_wink: oh my wild imagination.hehehe.

18 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Hehehe it reminded me JJS happy dance on the roof in JI when he got know pyonari loves him. And when I am reminded about that, how can I forget about the famous locker room kiss,

how about this scenario where Song is telling IkJun that she will never love him back, she will never swayed by him, ( because she is angry he left her 20 years ago without proper explanation) etc etc and they end up at a hot kiss.:scream::lol::tounge_xd:.

If IkSong kiss is anywhere like that one. We will most definitely faint on this thread. We will freak out. The world will know our joy I swear. 

46 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Not alone, when they are with other freinds also. We are going to scrutinize every state/gaze of them both.:tounge_wink:

Yes many possibilities, but I just hope that they don't drag the triangle with Chihong in the next season.

But 

I would love to watch Song jealous on IkJun with some other woman. Might be possible his ex wife come back to him because she is regretting her decision, she is not happy with her new partner, she missed Uju, she can't live without Uju etc etc. OR might be some other woman can be included in IkJun life to give Song some kind of shock so her feelings could resurface.

I think the love triangle was killed when SHwa refused CH to accompany her to Sokcho. I hope they don't revive it. I truly hope there won't be any other person interested in SHwa.

And I would absolutely love to watch SHwa get a bit jealous. Not crazily, but how JW was jealous. I want to see her a bit shaken. I want to see her pout. And I most definitely want to see her acting cute and her moments with our sweet Uju.

5 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

I can't stand Gyeoul so I'm not a WinterGarden fan (try saying that on the main thread without being told off) and I had to scroll through a lot of WinterGarden comments to find stuff about IkSon. I'm glad I've found my people

I won't say that I don't like her , in fact I liked her from the very first episode , even more than Song & fully supported her love line with Ahn JeongWon. But I sometimes don't like how she talks, like pouting a lot while talking. But I guess this is the general way of talking in Korea, as so many actors talk the same way in so many different dramas that I watched. And I Never liked that for anybody. Plus really that thread is very much occupied with wintergarden stuff to the extent that I got bored and started to skip posts . And what is more funny that another special thread is made for wintergarden as if the main one was not enough.hehehe .wintergarden sure is very popular there in Soompi. And this is why I suggested to make a separate IkSong thread & I am very much thankful to Lawyerh who did it .

I just came out of shower and looked what the discussions have turned out to be :joy:

Yes no more competitors for IJ, pleaseee. That poor guy had it tough in the 1st season..ex wife left him, cheated on him and he fell for his bestie of 20-year-old with unreadable expressions:bawling:

Spoiler

I just wish wish wish that our ship is not based on delusions. Once upon a time, I read a couple's ship whose shippers pretty much insisting on their own ship and just turning even the absurdest clues into supporting arguments to sail theirs. Say it IkSong Shippers: WE WON"T BE LIKE THEM:joy: Oh well..but seriously, if this ship isn't sailing, i'll get really heartbroken..but I promise i'll move on just fine coz i ain't turning into a delusional shipper:) In saying that, JJS's Fan-atics has provided us with some reasons why they're meant to be based on what the drama showed. 

7 minutes ago, Jules said:

think the love triangle was killed when SHwa refused CH to accompany her to Sokcho. I hope they don't petite it. I truly hope there won't be any other person interested in SHwa.

Yes , I also thought that the way he sat in his bed all sad and thinking about his first encounter with Song, he realized that he don't stand a chance  BUT in the next episode he was again persistent to go with Song. So we can't be so sure about his intentions. Though I think the scene with him in his apartment receiving Song gift , his facial expressions , are an indicator that finally he had realized Song is not interested in him at all. And so this was the last scene of him in the drama , and we don't watch him in season 2. That is why I said they may bring a brand new rival of IkJun in season 2.  Which I would hate because I have had enough of IkJun jealousy now it is time to turn the tables, I need to watch Song jealous , insecure over IkJun.:P

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Once upon a time, I read a couple's ship whose shippers pretty much insisting on their own ship and just turning even the absurdest clues into supporting arguments to sail theirs. Say it IkSong Shippers: WE WON"T BE LIKE THEM:joy: Oh well..but seriously, if this ship isn't sailing, i'll get really heartbroken..but I promise i'll move on just fine coz i ain't turning into a delusional shipper:) In saying that, JJS's Fan-atics has provided us with some reasons why they're meant to be based on what the drama showed. 

I know right, I just can't imagine to be so cringeworthy & forced in shipping my ship.

( Though I don't have any doubts about them being not a pair) But for you & other people who are still doubtful , I just for a second assume that our ship will not sail SO I will be fine if my ship won't sail but I will be mad that I will not be able to watch/I will be robbed off JJS powerful romance.

46 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I know right, I just can't imagine to be so cringeworthy & forced in shipping my ship.

( Though I don't have any doubts about them being not a pair) But for you & other people who are still doubtful , I just for a second assume that our ship will not sail SO I will be fine if my ship won't sail but I will be mad that I will not be able to watch , I will be robbed off JJS powerful romance.

For me, if our ship does not sail I would be really mad. But I'd still watch it cause I was hooked to HP not cause of love interest but rather their friendship moments, relationship with patients and other doctors including nurses. Also, the band scenes. I would still watch it cause of Mr. Ju ana Rosa. 

Don't mention the word delusional, I fear for them

Today i stumble upon a blog, wow mindblown comments and analysis which made my blood pressure went up

I wonder if I am watching the same drama as them. I understand we need to respect different opinions but wow their arguments make me can't respect their opinions. I wonder what are they smoking

1st, this is a Play series where interpersonal relationship is one of the main focus

2nd, it is not a mukjang drama where we play couple swap

3rd,the direction is pretty obvious already yet I am not sure whether they are blindfolded

4th, the neutral and general audiences will not accept such drastic changes to loveline 

Lastly, if any couples does break up, i rather they get paired with new characters instead of existing characters.

10 minutes ago, Jules said:

But I'd still watch it cause I was hooked to HP not cause of love interest

Yep everyone would still watch it because it is a well written , well made drama , though with a broken heart.

BTW with this 

1 hour ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

but I will be mad that I will not be able to watch

I didn't mean I will not be able to watch the season 2 , But I meant that if my ship not sailed in season 2  it would mean that I will not be able to watch JJS powerful romance/ I will be robbed of JJS powerful romance.

15 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Today i stumble upon a blog, wow mindblown comments and analysis which made my blood pressure went up

The best solution is to ignore them as it is not entirely possible for a sane human being to not get their blood pressure shoot while reading them. They not only are hateful to the characters but also very bitter to general audience. 

I first went into reading them unknowingly, but was surprised on the amount of hate they have for everyone, then I went again another time because I really wanted to know about a different opinion of them , a different take, a different approach to the existing scenerios in the drama but again ended up hurtful on their negativity so now I don't bother them. I fear for the lives of people living with them , how they endure their negativity seriously.They have become defeated anyways in their theories.

2 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

I wonder if I am watching the same drama as them. I understand we need to respect different opinions but wow their arguments make me can't respect their opinions. I wonder what are they smoking

1st, this is a Play series where interpersonal relationship is one of the main focus

2nd, it is not a mukjang drama where we play couple swap

3rd,the direction is pretty obvious already yet I am not sure whether they are blindfolded

4th, the neutral and general audiences will not accept such drastic changes to loveline 

Lastly, if any couples does break up, i rather they get paired with new characters instead of existing characters.

The 4th one is the most important one. I remember reading somewhere that PD Shin said that HP is more like Prison Playbook and not like reply series at all. Because, HP is part of a new trilogy called Wise Life. And as we saw in PP, there were no twists. 

So, I think for neutral viewers, any plot twists that will be a shock and unacceptable. I believe HP is exactly as you see it. There are no hidden twists. You can't build up a character's love line and then have them make a 180 just for the shock value. It was understandable in Reply series cause it was solely for us to hunt down and sniff out who the husband was. But in this case, it's just a series about the lives of 5 friends. It's inevitable that there would be friends that fall for each other as we can see with our IkSong.

So, I believe it's safe for us to trust what we see. Because if we come up with some absurd theories(flower garden one still makes me shake my head), we get mad and delusional when it doesn't happen.

So my fellow IkSong shippers, we are right on the money. This is a gamble that will pay handsomely in the end. 

2 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

But 

I think that with SongHwa in Sokcho, it's inevitable that she will draw attention from other attendings in that hospital. So I'm kind of expecting another guy to be part of a love triangle (but please not ChiHong anymore). As for IkJun, I don't think they'll be another girl he'd be interested in for real (he only has eyes for SH) :D

4 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

So I'm kind of expecting another guy to be part of a love triangle (but please not ChiHong anymore). As for IkJun, I don't think they'll be another girl he'd be interested in for real (he only has eyes for SH) :D

This is what I am fearing here. So plz no more rivals for IkJun.

IkJun will definitely not be interested in other girls but this can't stop other girls to fall for him. 

And I seriously wonder how come a person like Ik Jun can be left alone after being divorced. What has happened to the women's taste.:smirk:.

4 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

The best solution is to ignore them as it is not entirely possible for a sane human being to not get their blood pressure shoot while reading them. They not only are hateful to the characters but also very bitter to general audience. 

I first went into reading them unknowingly, but was surprised on the amount of hate they have for everyone, then I went again another time because I really wanted to know about a different opinion of them , a different take, a different approach to the existing scenerios in the drama but again ended up hurtful on their negativity so now I don't bother them. They have become defeated anyways in their theories.

It's mind boggling I swear. How can you watch something happen in front of you for 12 weeks, and still come up with a theory that maybe it was a dream? Or that they were disguised as someone else? 

Sometimes I'm not sure whether to laugh at the absurdity of it, or get mad on behalf of the writer and PD. 

16 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Among some of the commenters I also spotted a few familiar usernames :vicx:, finally solved the disappearance mystery at the main thread.

O seriously, really ? The same commenters who were always, from the beginning were  against to IkJun & Geyoul , who visited Soompi & updated others on their forum about what's happening on Soompi

OR

some others who have changed their mind & have become a hater for the existing scenerios?

Archived