2005 MBC DRAMA AWARDS

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200512302122221110_1.jpg

wow..she looks so pretty

20051231001610.719.0.jpg

20051230224012.536.0.jpg

this is really weird but i didnt see either of them in such a scene at the ceremonyand i watched the whole thing

they werent wearing those clothes?!

how weird is this

or are these photos from the rehearsal?

Guest Shining B*

this is really weird but i didnt see either of them in such a scene at the ceremonyand i watched the whole thing

they werent wearing those clothes?!

how weird is this

or are these photos from the rehearsal?

That Daniel and Ryuwon pics are not form the drama awards, its from another MBC awards.

Guest loving_D

^^hyunbin's hair is always weird in time for the mbc awards...last year he had braids...

but anyway. go hyunbin!!

EDIT: wait...can someone post the awards that the samsoon cast won so far? they're all over the place im confused.

they like totally neglected KSW and KHS

they were there! but they didnt even give out any award or speak at all

the MCs could have at least talked to their before handing out the couple award~~~ i felt so bad for esp KSW since he's such a big star and all and he went as well....and i liked sad sonata -_-

i wonder if yeon jung hoon went...

they like totally neglected KSW and KHS

they were there! but they didnt even give out any award or speak at all

the MCs could have at least talked to their before handing out the couple award~~~ i felt so bad for esp KSW since he's such a big star and all and he went as well....and i liked sad sonata -_-

i wonder if yeon jung hoon went...

Are you serious? They were there and they didn't even get to say anything. That totally sucks! I really liked Sad Sonata. The plot may have been the usual "korean drama trend" but the acting was very good. Especially KimHeeSun!! She was considered just a pretty face, but through this drama she showed that she could act, especially the crying scenes. I'm so upset. I hate how the broadcasting companies sometimes are so ignorant. They just think about the ratings. :fury:

Well, I'm glad I got that out of me. If anyone can upload the awards show in ysi that would be great. Thanks in advance! :D

Guest helloSUNSHINE

Oh god I really wish there were some clubbox links to this so I can watch the entire show........

ps. yay for kimsunah!!!!! ^^

Archived