2005 MBC DRAMA AWARDS

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahah...

That Ryu Won (hope I got it right) and Daniel can also count as a couple?

No prizes for guessing who would win too.

ya .i thought it quite strange to include them in .but ....hehe i do like daniel~~ ..he sweet ....but how come my suh byeon and joo hee not in best couple .they too matured couple maybe ~~ ^^

wow they have such limited choices for their best actor and best actress awards...

even henney is in there O_O

MBC produced too many comedy dramas this year... :/

i think is that for popular award ?.because normally MBC has two different catgeories for best acting awards nomination ~~ ...got to wait till the final list .this just for voting ~

;)

I was wondering sad sonata was aired 2004?

bec ksw and KHs is not on the list.

Just wondering.

I guess Hyunbinnie/KSA will win.

yup Sad Sonata is in 2005 hm...why they not on the list i have no idea ~~

Boadcast date : 2005.01.05~2005.03.17

i think here is a list of their dramas for 2005

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsList.asp?EvtDiv=2...Div=1&CateSub=1

last year ..some award catgeories MBC has two winners .so we got to wait and see what is the final result ..there should be a list of nomination coming out soon

Guest raspb3rry

good luck to those who have a MBC acct, which is required to vote...I hope Han Hye Jin and Kang Ji Hwan win awards--Geumsoon and Jaehee went through so much together!

Aww, I wanted to vote. My vote would have went to MNIKSS (Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin) :lol:, its the only show that I've watched on that list lol.

Hope they win!!!

Guest Greentea

I bet MNIKSS is gonnet get all the important awards

me 2 :D can we view the current result..cos i not sure whether i vote success..when i vote,it just prompt up a msg box..

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Wow, choices for the 2005 MBC Drama Awards are very limited..but I already made a decision, it's either:

1. Kim Hee Sun & Kwon Sang Woo (Sad Love Story / Sad Sonata)

2. Kim So Yun & Oh Ji Ho (Autumn Showers)

no more, no less..these two couples really deserve to get any of the awards, along with their dramas..hehe!!!

w00t just voted right now!! :D

i think SAMSOONIE HAS to win.. cuz they got the highest ratings

and korean award shows are all practically popularity awards

except the daesang.. cuz that's usually how well they perform

but samsoonie should take most of the awards :D

Guest Access DENIED

I'd gave to go with geum soonah.. Jae hee and her were a very cute couple..although hyunbin and sunah had good chemistry..

i wonder if danny and dennis will show up to the MBC award party.. ..i'm totally picturing them standing next to each other..

yup I voted for Sam Soon and Sam Shik! I'd vote for Ryu-won too for best actress after Kim Sun Ah just because I really like how she portrayed her character in MNKSS. She's like the first rival I felt sad for and didn't hate at all, and that you were supposed to feel that way. GO MNKSS!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived