2005 MBC DRAMA AWARDS

Guest jennxxness

I watched the awards but I didn't think she was THAT bad. I don't understand Korean so I wouldn't know what they were saying anyways. Did she want to be the hostess in the first place because Park Soo Hong was the one who handed her the flower? :huh:

ya. i don't know. there's a lot of pressure for her i guess cause she puts the face for the show, and alot of people watch the show. most of them were complaining because of her mistakes, lack of memorization/prep, and her "showoff" part when she got the award. she would have known she was an mc before. It was just a skit they played at the beginning. but ya. so much bashing. it was horrible. I felt kind of bad for her. but I guess some people have no life =P

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Access DENIED

ya. i don't know. there's a lot of pressure for her i guess cause she puts the face for the show, and alot of people watch the show. most of them were complaining because of her mistakes, lack of memorization/prep, and her "showoff" part when she got the award. she would have known she was an mc before. It was just a skit they played at the beginning. but ya. so much bashing. it was horrible. I felt kind of bad for her. but I guess some people have no life =P

Yea i visited her cyworld and some of the daum cafes.. My goodness, there's so much bashing that it's not even funny..

Guest manderley_angel

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THE MBC DRAMA AWARDS PLZ?

yeahh... anyone have a transcript or translation? us nonkoreans can't understand whats happening...

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

some of the results were absolutely ridiculous. and it's so annoying how at korean award shows, lyke four people can win one award. HELLO?!?!?! doesn't that defeat the purpose of winning the award when all the nominees win something? geez... and oh yeah, ryu won's a HORRIBLE mc. at least at these awards.

Guest special

^ How cute~! That was their intro?! :w00t: Thanks for the translation lilshinhwafreak~! :D

capture_07[(000467)02_31_37].JPG

Hi SeReNiTy,

your photo is very clear and Big, I like and I would like to ask you Do you have Clip of 2005 MBC Award? I would like to download Clip file of 2005MBC Awards in High Quality and Where I can go to download it. Do you have link for me?

Thank you so much :lol::rolleyes::P

Guest special

Hi special,

I got those pictures from http://hyunbin.joa.cc.

Do you use clubbox? If so you, can dl from here. I think the HQ files are only available in clubboxes for the time being.

Hi, SeReNiTy

Thank you so much But I would like to know What Part have Hyun Bin Because I will download for Hyun Bin . I like him so much

Thank you :P

Hi, SeReNiTy

Thank you so much But I would like to know What Part have Hyun Bin Because I will download for Hyun Bin . I like him so much

Thank you :P

They showed him quite a lot throughout the awards ceremony. You should dl both of the clips in the clubbox. :)

Hi special,

I got those pictures from http://hyunbin.joa.cc.

Do you use clubbox? If so you, can dl from here. I think the HQ files are only available in clubboxes for the time being.

How does one use clubbox. I went to the site address but didn't understand how to download from there. Thanks for any help here.

How does one use clubbox. I went to the site address but didn't understand how to download from there. Thanks for any help here.

You have to download a program in order to use clubbox. Here are the directions of how you can register and everything. :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

are there any caps for beautiful eugene noona!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Eugene was not at the awards ceremony.

• 2 months later...
Guest anhtu2005

have one question, are there anyone going to translate this adwards, I dont know korean so i want to know what they talk especially HB and KSA, like them both, can anyone translate their parts, thanxx in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest yg4lyfe

hehe thnx fo the pix guyz! But Hyun BIn realli need to fired his stylist! wat the heck is goin wit all dat clothes and hair?? make him look so un-HOt!!

where did his's Prince charming image go????

anywayz ... yay fo My Name is Kim sam Soon!! that shows how popular and great that drama is!!!!

Kim Sun Ah look soooo pretty and so did Jung Ryu Won!!!! <33

Sun Ah and Hyun Bin sure is the best couple!!!!!!! =D

• 4 months later...

Archived