2005 MBC DRAMA AWARDS

i loved eric and hyunbin's intro

eric: so are u still going out with sam soon?

hyunbin: uhhhh...not necessarily. I haven't seen her for a long time, and she lost a lot of weight and she looked more beautiful than usual...then how are things with you and mi ok?

eric: She married some other guy...yeah...*something i couldnt hear* you better watch out with Sam soon too

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

hyunbin: uhhhh...not necessarily. I haven't seen her for a long time, and she lost a lot of weight and she looked more beautiful than usual...then how are things with you and mi ok?

eric: She married some other guy...yeah...*something i couldnt hear* you better watch out with Sam soon too

hahahahaha that's so funny :D thanks for translating!

Guest k3n4uri

Thanks for translating that part.

Guest jennxxness

the hyun bin and eric part was awesome. :)

The MC's were pretty bad, and the show was kind of disorganized- but I watched the whole thing for sam soonie

Guest Shining B*

Was Ryuwon really bad as an mc? I read an article that she would not stand still while she talked and that she couldn't keep her scripts together and she asked Park soo hong for help in some part. Was she that bad?

Guest RainyDay

I would like to contribute my little share about this year MBC Drama Awards. I watched all the three stations (MBC, SBS, KBS) of drama awards and MBC is the one I like the most because there are our Sam Soon and Sam Shik. :D

It is in YSI

2005 MBC Drama Awards

Guest jennxxness

Was Ryuwon really bad as an mc? I read an article that she would not stand still while she talked and that she couldn't keep her scripts together and she asked Park soo hong for help in some part. Was she that bad?

yup. she seemed really out of it. apparently people bashed her on her cyworld so much that she trashed her cyworld for the time being.

yup. she seemed really out of it. apparently people bashed her on her cyworld so much that she trashed her cyworld for the time being.

I watched the awards but I didn't think she was THAT bad. I don't understand Korean so I wouldn't know what they were saying anyways. Did she want to be the hostess in the first place because Park Soo Hong was the one who handed her the flower? :huh:

Archived