2005 MBC DRAMA AWARDS

Guest Greentea

yeah so sweet.. haha i hope e subs of the award ceremony comes out soon so that i'll be able to understand what's actually going on.. the conversations seem so funnie

90% of the show i keep heard of samsoon name..hope the subs comes out soon..so happy for mnikss cast..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx.. :D R there any more awards given out? going to finished soon?

puhaha that is the last one .the da sang just given off ....wait till u all see SBS ...THAT IS like ten times more category then MBC ~that is if they stilll follow their old format they have all sort of best actor/actress category .~ ` hehe ~~ and they have this top ten popular actor/actresss ..while ....MBC only give out one for each

Kim Sun A ~~ was very emotional .but she does deserved it ..~ .^^ congrats to her

Guest aznchocol8luver

200512302122221110_1.jpg

wow..she looks so pretty

definitely.. n tatz TONS OF FLOWERS THERE!!!~~

does anyone have the full version to the drama awards in HQ or HD clubbox link..?

Guest k3n4uri

297048.jpg

1135957815_0.jpg

1135958120_0.jpg

1135958939_0.jpg

credit: baidu hyun bin

Wow, two of my favorite tv couples on the same stage together! I got to watch this award show. I hope someone will be subbing it. Thanks in advance to whoever does! :)

Archived