Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

WOW!!!! New look

syah4brit , Many thanks

How R U ? :P:)

noknok!!!! :D

I'm good, still the same, I still love Love Story In Harvard, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin and Kim Rae Won :P How abt you?

I'm so happy to see LJJ, still looks very good with specs and moustache :w00t:

but he hasn't finished army right? We are all still waiting for his comeback hehe.

noknok!!!! :D

I'm good, still the same, I still love Love Story In Harvard, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin and Kim Rae Won :P How abt you?

I'm so happy to see LJJ, still looks very good with specs and moustache :w00t:

but he hasn't finished army right? We are all still waiting for his comeback hehe.

I'm fine too. :P

yes,he always good looking...... :D

He'll comeback from army on May next year.

and we'll support him,OK? OK?OK? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest omintakamuiahno

I just watched LSIH cause Im a huge KRW and now I love LJJ!! He is soooo good in LSIH!! I'll definately be checking out his other dramas/movies ^^

I just watched LSIH cause Im a huge KRW and now I love LJJ!! He is soooo good in LSIH!! I'll definately be checking out his other dramas/movies ^^

hope you enjoy them ....... :rolleyes:

hmmm Kim Tae Hee had her movie VIP preview in December and i was looking through the names and saw he went for it but there were no pictures or clips of him though. i miss him. alot of us discovered him frm 'love story in harvard' and frm then on fell for him :)