woodworking

Black Star

On 4/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, YayArea said:

Change the font bro. Can't read ..,,

I have also the same problem about fonts as you can't see them proper. But you can use some tools like fontvilla where you can just paste your simple text and convert them into many other style, make text runic and formats like tiny, bigger, bold, runic, Old English and much more. Hope this may helpful for you.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Luke said:

I have also the same problem about fonts as you can't see them proper. But you can use some tools like fontvilla where you can just paste your simple text and convert them into many other style and formats like tiny, bigger, bold, runic, Old English and much more. Hope this may helpful for you.

Or the OP guy can just use a font easy to read for everyone else?..just saying 

• 11 months later...

I don't know much about woodworking but I do have some such furniture. It was a long time ago when I got it but I felt in love with it. Why so? Because wooden furniture is truly beautiful and my wife is a designer so she knows which kind of stuff to buy :) She is in charge for any wood stuff we have. Closet Studio provided me some recommendations for my living room design with wood furniture.. I will share them soon.

Auction: City of Glen Cove-NY #23939 ITEM: Wood Desk - Auctions  International

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived