[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwww!!! poor eun min! must be so heartbroken! wat a scene she popped into!!!!

wat is eun ju doing?

can ne1 do a spot translation for the part in the bedroom?

wat were they saying esp eun ju just before eun min opened the door?

thanks!

Hi, ai*

Here is the translation of the scene you were referring to:

Episode 12, 25:05

He was agonizing over his father while drinking.

Right before Eun-min comes into the room, Eun-ju looms over him and says to herself,

"Boy, he has long nose hair. Even his agonizing looks cute."

He: (after EM slams the door) What are you doing?

She: What? I just looked at you because you were sleeping.

He: Eun-min saw us.

She: So what if she saw us. Hey, let's drink. Let's drink and die.

In the beginning of the ep. 12, when the two wake up in the morning, he's worried about what Eun-min would think about this incident. He tells Eun-ju that he's not worried about her mother seeing him like this. He is beginning to reciprocate EM's feelings a little.

Eun-min's sister slurs a little, so the translation may not be totally accurate.

Hi, ai*

Here is the translation of the scene you were referring to:

Episode 12, 25:05

hey michael, great to see u here too! thanks for the translations!

i like this drama too 'cept half-hour daily is jus hardly enuf for me. i'm more used to the flow in a 1hr story.

even so, i'm following this cuz i like the family feel and the tender luv developing between the 2 leads!

thanks again!

hi michael, i'm lisa. thanks for the spot translation. that really adds to the story. :P heehee...

i finally caught up on all the episodes on friday night and looks like there are a lot of things happening with the Kim and Seo families. i thought the scene with tae kyung and his dad at the market and on the bus was really touching. and then when the kim family brought tae hee to see mrs. seo to apologize. that was heartbreaking. :tears: especially when tae kyung saw what happened. how yeong min treated eun ju's senior was pretty funny. his jealousy is so obvious. :P i hope tae kyung and eun min can clear up the understanding about what happened in eun ju's bedroom. ^_^

Hi, Lisa and ai*..

You're both welcome.

I wish I could do more translations of this drama, but besides the time commitment to my family and my work, I'm also trying to finish the translation and proofreading of "Lovers in Prague," as well as spot proofreading and sometimes spot translation of "My Girl."

I love romantic and touching scenes, so I, too, find 30 minute episodes too short,

especially since I tend to fast forward and watch only certain scenes of the romantic events

surrounding the two sisters.

I've just realized, and I'm sure you two have already spotted, my mistake in this sentence. This is from the episode 13, not 12. Sorry about that.

"In the beginning of the ep. 12, when the two wake up in the morning, he's worried about what Eun-min would think about this incident. He tells Eun-ju that he's not worried about her mother seeing him like this. He is beginning to reciprocate EM's feelings a little."

Guest yeohweping

Ep.15&16

When Hee jung reached the hospital, the doctor said that she needs an operation. Tae kyung wanted to catch Tae Hee home but Tae Su opposed to it and says that Tae Hee has her own difficulties.. Tae kyung went to the waiting Hee Su and told her that Hee jung lost her child and how sorry he feels towards her.

Later, Tae kyung went to find Tae hee on his own and told her what happened to Hee Jung.

Being angry for 'stealing' Tae Kyung, Eun min rants that Eun ju should find someone else instead hitting on her teacher. Tae Hee finally went home with Tae Kyung, Hee Su controls her emotions and went out of the room to study when Tae Hee says she need to sleep. Eun min stares angrily at Tae kyung when he comes to tution her. knowing that Tae hee's in the wrong, Mr.kim made Tae hee and his wife go the Seo's house with him. Mr.kim forced Tae Hee to say sorry, while Tae Kyung and Eun min were watching them from the stairs. Later.. when they left the seo's house, Mrs.kim kept nagging that he shouldn't have done this to their daughter. At the hospital,the tired and weak Hee Jung kept telling Tae Su sorry that she didn't know that she was pregnant. When Tae Kyung was leaving the Seo's house, Eun min noticed that he's wearing a rather old unfit pair of shoes.

Eun min: Don't you have another pair of shoes..

Tae Kyung: They are the only pair I have left..

Feeling guilty, Eun min went to get a pair of new shoes for him after fighting with the dog over the old one.

Hee Jung returned home with Tae su and Hee su tells her that Tae Hee has came back. Feeling unhappy, Tae hee ignored Hee Jung when she wanted to talk to her. Eun ju and Yeong min nearly kissed each other when they turned to each other. Eun min went to look for Tae kyung with the newly bought pair of shoes. With his mind all on his family's affairs, he ignored her calls and later, ends up arguing with her over the issue of money and those pair of shoes. But his heart softens when Eun min cries and hugs him. He finally accept the pair of shoes and grabs at the moving image of the happily leaving Eun min. Mrs Seo and her sister gets into a misunderstanding that both of them are ashame of each other..

When Mr.kim went home after closing the shop, he was unhappy that no one is helping the weak Hee Jung with the housechores. Later, Mrs kim went to pick on Hee Jung as she was unable to win over the fight with Mr.kim.

Guest yeohweping

I can't watch live tv these days as there's something wrong with my connections..

I'll do the summaries after I finish dling :sweatingbullets:

I can't watch live tv these days as there's something wrong with my connections..

I'll do the summaries after I finish dling :sweatingbullets:

yeohweping: thanks for the summaries! i always look forward to them cuz helps me to follow the storyline since i dunno korean!

dreamweaver: thanks too for the FF links whenever u can do them cuz i can't do clubbox!

you make it possible for me to enjoy this, really appreciate the trouble u take!

yeohweping: take your time. ^_^ thanks for helping us understand the storyline better. :wub:

ai*: you're most welcome! :D i actually forgot to upload the files for ep. 16 and 17 before i deleted them and had to redownload them to upload to FF. :sweatingbullets: that's why it took so long.

Can neone post the FF link for LQ :D for ep 16 and 17 please! thank you

see below. :)

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 18 [79.2MB / 350.3MB]

love1hy.jpg

FF link for ep. 16 LQ:

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

FF link for ep. 17 LQ:

FF link for ep. 18 LQ:

dreamweaver: much thanks & sorry for the trouble u had to go thru for us!

really loving the story with tae kyung and eun min!

awgh! he really has a soft spot for her huh?

can anyone do a spot translation for epi 16 before she cried in his arms....

from the part when he says (i think) money is important and she says something else is more important - wat was it?

all the way to the part where he returns her hug!

knowing wat they said adds so much more to the story! thanks!

Archived