Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Jakarta is forbidden to visit now :weary: 4 cases and still increasing :bawling:

somehow I feel so lucky to live in the small city :sweatingbullets:

compare to Italy, your country isnt that bad

• Love 1

Wuhan workers cleaning up the sport centre which was turn into a temporary makeshift hospital for the Covid-19 patients

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

In Palu we use water not tissue roll :)

Jakarta positive 19 cases. Still increasing.

I still hope nobody brings covid 19 to Palu.

If everyone live and go about their days responsibly, the spread could be slowed down and contained. I am amazed by the countries which now have 0 active cases (Vietnam, Macao, Sri Lanka, to name a few). A lot of first cases are people who returned from traveling to other (infected) countries. 

edit: Vietnam just got one new case. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If everyone live and go about their days responsibly, the spread could be slowed down and contained. I am amazed by the countries which now have 0 active cases (Vietnam, Macao, Sri Lanka, to name a few). A lot of first cases are people who returned from traveling to other (infected) countries. 

edit: Vietnam just got one new case. 

they might have it...

also our island had just confirm 1 case yesterday night due to he attended a wedding dinner over the weekend and one of the friend is Covid-19 positive.... ><"

this latest patient in Penang, the place he work in had also issues all the employee to work from home for the next 14 days.....

and our company had also issues memo to encourage all the employee to work from home starting today too

• Sad 3

23 hours ago, Sejabin said:

27 positives covid 19 in Indonesia. I am scared. 

do not scare yourself.....why should u be scare? 

we have more cases in Msia than u and still we go bout our life......take precaution and keep your hygiene at best.....

take vitamin C to boost ur immune system....read up on the Covid-19 to avoid unnecessary panic att

• Like 2