[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest kkam jjak

so i was watching ep 39 again... ahahaha i'm sucha loser... anyway...

the scene where yunho is demanding minho to give him back his motorcycle key, you can see the mic hovering over their heads... i can't believe the director didn't catch that

i want more minho and yunho and minjung scenes lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krngrl3091

here are the previews(the translations arre included under each epie:

2007년 1월 8일 (월) / 42회

준하 친구 창동은 LK증권에 준하를 추천했다며 전화를 기다려보라고 한다. 기대에

찬 준하는 그때부터 목이 빠져라 전화를 기다리지만 전화는 오지 않고... 가족들은

영문도 모른 채 준하의 그런 모습을 보며 황당해 하는데...

한편, 민용은 민정에게 석모도로 놀러가자고 한다. 민정은 남자친구와 섬에 놀러갔

다가 배가 끊기는 바람에 사고 쳐서 결혼하게 된 친구 보희의 일을 떠올리며 불안해

하기 시작하는데...

January 8, 2007/ epie 42

Joonha's friend Changdong, who works at the LK company told Joonha that he suggested Joonha to work at the company and so told Joonha to wait by the phone. Joonha then waits by the phone 24/7...the family, who don't know wut is going on see Joonha as being absurd waiting by the phone

On the other hand, minyong asks minjung to go with him in a trip to an island(suhk moh doh). Minjung feels uneasy as she begins to remember the time one of her friends, Boh hee, went to an island with her boyfriend, missed the boat, and had an "accident" (hope u noe wut i mean) and had to get married.

2007년 1월 9일 (화) / 43회

영기 엄마와 함께 요가 학원에 다니기로 한 문희. 그런데 어떤 할아버지가 문희에게

관심을 보이며 같이 커피나 마시자고 말을 걸어오는 것이 아닌가! 이 사실을 알게

된 순재는 처음엔 콧방귀를 뀌며 무시했지만 시간이 흐를수록 신경이 쓰이기 시작하

는데...

한편, 윤호는 다른 학교 남학생들이 자기 학교 여학생들을 괴롭히는 것을 목격하고

는 혼쭐을 내준다. 그 뒤부터 윤호는 풍파고의 영웅이 되어 여학생들의 관심을 한 몸

에 받게 되는데...

January 9, 2007/epie 43

Moonhee starts to attend a yoga class with younggee's mom. But a grandpa at the class begins to show affection for moonhee and asks her to get a cup of coffee wit him. When Soonjae finds out about this he laughs it off, but as time goes by, he begins to feel concerned by this.

Meanwhile, when yoonhoo sees the guys from another high school bothering the girls from yoonho's highschool, he beats them up. After that, yoonho is known as the hero of poongpah high and gets all the attention from the girls.

2007년 1월 10일 (수) / 44회

항상 사고만치는 준하 때문에 속이 상하는 문희는 영기 엄마의 소개로 효자동 무당

을 찾아간다. 무당은 마누라 기가 너무 쎄서 준하가 하는 일마다 잘 되지 않는 거라

며 기를 누르는 굿을 해야 한다고 하는데...

한편, 민정은 민용이 친구와의 모임을 취소하고 자신과 만나기로 하자 들뜬 마음으

로 수업을 한다. 하지만 민용이 아무래도 모임에 나가야 할 것 같다며 약속을 취소하

자 민정은 수업 시간 내내 한숨을 쉬며 기운 없는 모습을 보이는데...

January 10, 2007/epie 44

Moonhee, who is very worried for Joonha who always gets into trouble, goes to a sorceress or witch by the advice of Younggee's mom. The witch tells moonhee that the reason that joonha keeps causing trouble is because his wife's confidence and energy is too high and the only way to fix joonha's path is to lower the wife's confidence and strength level.

On the other hand, minjung teaches her class very well because she feels very happy and confident because minyong cancelled a meeting with his friends to go on a date with her. But when minyong says he cannot cancel the meeting with friends, minjung sighs and feels down throughout the next class.

2007년 1월 11일 (목) / 45회

시도 때도 없이 방귀를 뀌어대는 준하 때문에 식구들은 곤혹을 치른다. 그런 준하를

구박하는 다른 식구들과는 달리 문희는 준하의 방귀 냄새가 아무래도 이상한 것 같

다며 걱정을 하는데...

한편, 자전거를 타다 다리를 다치게 된 민호. 해미는 윤호를 불러 민호를 집까지 업

고 가라고 한다. 돈이 필요했던 윤호는 민호를 업어주는 대신 돈을 달라고 하는데...

January 11, 2007/ epie 45

The family feels disgusted by joonha's continuous farting. Unlike the rest of the family who scolds joonha, moonhee says that something is wierd about the smell of joonha's fart and begins to worry for him..

Meanwhile, minho injures his leg while riding the bicycle. Haemee calls yunho to piggyback ride minho all the way home. Yunho, who needs money immediately says he will carry minho home if they pay him

2007년 1월 12일 (금) / 46회

순재는 문희가 빨래방망이로 빨래를 하는 것을 보고는 과거에 문희가 개울가에서 빨

래하던 모습을 회상한다. 그때마다 자신이 문희에게 살며시 다가가 깜짝 놀래켰던

기억을 떠올리며 순재는 또 다시 문희를 놀래켜보려 하지만 문희는 눈도 깜짝 하지

않는데...

한편, 민용은 민정이 맡은 연극 ‘로미오와 줄리엣’의 티켓이 잘 팔리지 않는다는 얘기

를 듣고는 한 가지 묘안을 생각해낸다. 그것은 바로 윤호와 유미를 주인공으로 하는

것이었는데...

January 12, 2007/ epie 46

When soonjae sees moonhee doing the laundry with a laundry stick, he remembers the past when he saw moonhee doing the laundry by the lake. In the past, soonjae would carefully go over to moonhee and scare her. So like in the past, soonjae tried to scare moonhee but she wouldn't even blink her eyes at his scare.

Meanwhile, minyong hears that minjung's play "Romeo and Juliet" was not selling very well. So he thought of a plan to make yunho and yoomi the Romeo and the Juliet of the pplay.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 there doesn't seem to be too many yunho minjung moments!!! ima die all week if i dunt see them together!.....ugh and there seems to be a big yunho yoomi moment when they play romeo and juleit and unoe...they hafta kiss in the play i think...NOOOOOOOOO...yunho kiss minjung not YOOMI!!!

so i was watching ep 39 again... ahahaha i'm sucha loser... anyway...

the scene where yunho is demanding minho to give him back his motorcycle key, you can see the mic hovering over their heads... i can't believe the director didn't catch that

i want more minho and yunho and minjung scenes lol

lol this part??

untitled.jpg

y cant there be more of kim bum :tears:

hehe episode 39 was the best!! yunho and minjung!~

ah i forgot wut happened in episode 40 and 41..

Guest kkam jjak

yup A.lee.... THAT part hahaha

krngrl3091 thanks for the summaries! woohoo more yunho scenes lol but i don't want him kissing that ditz yumi... let minho have her lol

Guest krngrl3091

so yea....ummm

in an interview of suh min jung recently she stated that like she probabli wont get together "romanticlli" with yunho because that would be breaking the law....=[

many viewers are complaining that they are taking it too seriousli and it is in fact a sitcom not reality and ppl still want yunho and minjung together.....=]

ppl are saying how they could fastforward to like 2 yrs later and like make them love---legalli...haha

anyways....about the previews esp the romeo and juliet....it is not like OFFICIAL cuz like the writers put in a lot of stuff in the actual scenes that are not apparent in the previews..minho could be so mad and make minjung take yoomi's place saying it is minyong in place of yunho wen in fact it is yunho for all we care.....

hahah

so hopefulli it all turns out for the best!

PS...MINJUNG has also stated in the interview that there will sstill be a kiss between yunho and minjung in the sitcom despite not getting involved romanticalli

and ppl are saying at least make yunho "jjak sarang" minjung....

Guest kkam jjak

i noticed that creidesca's clubbox didn't have the ep 42 in HQ.... she usually has both

my dad sometimes watches this show with me and he kept complaining that he hated the LQ version.. *sigh*

anyway ep 42 was SAD... i knew that it was tough for a lot of people to get hired and maintain their jobs in korea, but watching jung joonha's acting made me realize just how devastating it really must be when it happens

now i'm gonna go watch ep 43 in HQ...WOOHOO... hope it's good

man this sitcom is so freaking hilarous. i love it.

shinji and lee min yong is sooo cute together. i love lee min yong

by the way, its kang yu MEE not kang yu MIN

Guest krngrl3091

Does anyone know how many episodes this is going to be?

well the contract of all the acors/actresses are a year...so the epies arent sure yet.....

some ppl are getting confused cuz ppl are saying it will be 150....buh it is prob juss a rumor

ANYWAYS....EPIE 44!!!!! IT WAS HOT

altho yunho onli cam out for like 2 minutes....it was a hot 2 minute.s.....did u guys see his face wen he saw that minjung was wit minyong?????????AHHH SING OF LOVE??? i think YES!!!!

hope u guys enjoyed it as much as i did!

yunjung FOREVER

Guest missy_jiee

-____________-

i have to catch up now!

i haven't been able to watch any of the episodes since i was too busy with snow queen. ^^

now, i have to catch up and see what's happening.

Archived