[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest kkam jjak

i'm all caught up~!!!!!

i just wish the special part 1 was ng's ... i haven't watched the special part 2 yet but i hope it's the collection of all the ng's that happened

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aquafina

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. B)

Question: Is this a drama or a comedy?

Does this show really airs only on

Monday to friday at 8:20 p.m Korean time

as the 1st post says? :unsure: I'm watching it now, and it's Saturday 1:22 p.m. over in S. Korea, so why is it on now? :crazy:

THERE IS GONNA BE A KISS SCENE BETWEEN MINJUNG AND YOONHOO because she thinks it is minyong buh it is yoonhoo.....rumor i think tho

omg thats sooo exciting!!!

but i thought their relationship might not be allowed because of the teacherstudent thing.

btw. i love your icon :rolleyes:

Guest krngrl3091

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. B)

Question: Is this a drama or a comedy?

Does this show really airs only on

as the 1st post says? :unsure: I'm watching it now, and it's Saturday 1:22 p.m. over in S. Korea, so why is it on now? :crazy:

i think it probabli is on reruns....in korea

yea

omg thats sooo exciting!!!

but i thought their relationship might not be allowed because of the teacherstudent thing.

btw. i love your icon :rolleyes:

lol...my icon is beautiful...they are perfect together!!HAHA

and about the student teacher relationship, in korea many netizens hu watch this show are telling the directors and pppl about how its ok that they are a couple cuz minjung is so innocent and naive and yoonhoo is very masculine and stuff.....so yea and usualli the directors of sitcoms listen to the viewers cuz they post on the official website...and they are having this event thing on their website where they say "yonhoo's love should be....." and mostly all the ppl replied minjung...so ppl are thinking that the directors will make yoonhoo like minjung while she likes minyong...yea...

but we will hafta see cuz i think this sitcom will last a while and ppl think it will be boring if they become a couple so earli on...tho i wouldnt mind to see lovey dovey scenes between them :w00t:

Guest krngrl3091

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK...i will interpret them! and post in a minute!

2007년 1월 1일 (월) / 37회

건강 검진을 받기로 한 준하. 하지만 준하는 검진 12시간 전부터 금식을 해야 하는

것이 너무 힘들어 중도에 포기하려고 한다. 그런 준하를 위해 문희가 준비해온 것이

있었으니, 그것은 바로 음식 때문에 망쳤던 준하의 인생을 정리한 벽보였는데...

한편, 해미는 우연히 민용과 민정이 다정하게 걸어가는 모습을 보게 된다. 학교에서

도 이미 두 사람이 그렇고 그런 사이라고 소문이 났다는 사실을 알게 된 해미는 자신

이 나서서 두 사람을 이어주리라 다짐하는데...

2007년 1월 2일 (화) / 38회

친구들과 스키장에 가기 위해 돈이 필요한 윤호는 민호한테 뜯어내보려고 하지만 민

호는 이미 적금을 넣었다며 돈이 없다고 한다. 그러던 중, 윤호는 해미가 선물로 들

어온 문화 상품권을 애들에게 나누어 주겠다고 하는 것을 듣고 기회라며 좋아하는

데...

한편, 민용과 민정은 커피숍에서 신지를 우연히 만나게 된다. 신지와 함께 있던 뮤지

컬 조감독이라는 영민은 민용과 민정에게 신지랑 잘 되게 도와달라고 하는데...

2007년 1월 3일 (수) / 39회

문희는 밍크코트를 입은 아줌마가 부러워서 순재에게 살짝 얘기를 꺼내 보지만 씨

도 먹히지 않는다. 며칠 뒤에 있을 원장 모임에서 기죽기 싫은 문희는 결국 순재 몰

래 밍크코트를 주문해 버리는데...

한편, 윤호가 자꾸만 사고를 치고 다니는 것이 걱정되는 해미는 민정을 찾아가 부탁

을 한다. 민정은 윤호에게 할 얘기가 있다며 만나자고 약속을 하는데...

2007년 1월 4일 (목) / 40회

돈이 떨어진 신지는 뮤지컬 출연료를 선금으로 받아보려고 하지만 잘 되지 않는다.

신지는 돈을 안 쓰기 위해 집에만 처박혀 있으려고 하지만 영민은 그런 신지의 속사

정도 모르고 데이트를 하자며 끌고 가는데...

한편, 해미는 이것저것 시키며 민호를 부려먹은 유미를 보며 화가 난다. 민호가 유

미 때문에 학까지 접고 있는 모습을 본 해미는 열이 받아 문희에게 하소연을 하는

데...

2007년 1월 5일 (금) / 41회

친구가 증권사에 자리를 하나 마련해 주겠다던 일이 잘 되지 않자 준하는 우울증에

걸려 먹을 것도 마다하고 침대에 누워만 있는다. 준하가 걱정되는 해미는 병원에서

음악을 틀어주는 원내방송을 하겠다며 준하더러 맡아서 해달라고 부탁하는데...

한편, 아이들은 민정에게 방송제 홍보 영상을 찍기 위해 코스프레 의상을 입고 오라

고 한다. 아이들은 털이 북실북실한 이상한 토끼 의상을 민정에게 주는데...

Guest krngrl3091

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK...i will interpret them! and post in a minute!

2007년 1월 1일 (월) / 37회

건강 검진을 받기로 한 준하. 하지만 준하는 검진 12시간 전부터 금식을 해야 하는

것이 너무 힘들어 중도에 포기하려고 한다. 그런 준하를 위해 문희가 준비해온 것이

있었으니, 그것은 바로 음식 때문에 망쳤던 준하의 인생을 정리한 벽보였는데...

한편, 해미는 우연히 민용과 민정이 다정하게 걸어가는 모습을 보게 된다. 학교에서

도 이미 두 사람이 그렇고 그런 사이라고 소문이 났다는 사실을 알게 된 해미는 자신

이 나서서 두 사람을 이어주리라 다짐하는데...

2007년 1월 2일 (화) / 38회

친구들과 스키장에 가기 위해 돈이 필요한 윤호는 민호한테 뜯어내보려고 하지만 민

호는 이미 적금을 넣었다며 돈이 없다고 한다. 그러던 중, 윤호는 해미가 선물로 들

어온 문화 상품권을 애들에게 나누어 주겠다고 하는 것을 듣고 기회라며 좋아하는

데...

한편, 민용과 민정은 커피숍에서 신지를 우연히 만나게 된다. 신지와 함께 있던 뮤지

컬 조감독이라는 영민은 민용과 민정에게 신지랑 잘 되게 도와달라고 하는데...

2007년 1월 3일 (수) / 39회

문희는 밍크코트를 입은 아줌마가 부러워서 순재에게 살짝 얘기를 꺼내 보지만 씨

도 먹히지 않는다. 며칠 뒤에 있을 원장 모임에서 기죽기 싫은 문희는 결국 순재 몰

래 밍크코트를 주문해 버리는데...

한편, 윤호가 자꾸만 사고를 치고 다니는 것이 걱정되는 해미는 민정을 찾아가 부탁

을 한다. 민정은 윤호에게 할 얘기가 있다며 만나자고 약속을 하는데...

2007년 1월 4일 (목) / 40회

돈이 떨어진 신지는 뮤지컬 출연료를 선금으로 받아보려고 하지만 잘 되지 않는다.

신지는 돈을 안 쓰기 위해 집에만 처박혀 있으려고 하지만 영민은 그런 신지의 속사

정도 모르고 데이트를 하자며 끌고 가는데...

한편, 해미는 이것저것 시키며 민호를 부려먹은 유미를 보며 화가 난다. 민호가 유

미 때문에 학까지 접고 있는 모습을 본 해미는 열이 받아 문희에게 하소연을 하는

데...

2007년 1월 5일 (금) / 41회

친구가 증권사에 자리를 하나 마련해 주겠다던 일이 잘 되지 않자 준하는 우울증에

걸려 먹을 것도 마다하고 침대에 누워만 있는다. 준하가 걱정되는 해미는 병원에서

음악을 틀어주는 원내방송을 하겠다며 준하더러 맡아서 해달라고 부탁하는데...

한편, 아이들은 민정에게 방송제 홍보 영상을 찍기 위해 코스프레 의상을 입고 오라

고 한다. 아이들은 털이 북실북실한 이상한 토끼 의상을 민정에게 주는데...

January 1, 2007/episode 37

Joonha decides to get a health examination. But when he finds out that he must fast for 12 hours before the exam, he tries to give up during the middle of the fast. However, moonhee creates a poster that overviews joonha's experiences that were ruined because of food in order to keep joonha going on his fast.

Meanwhile, haemee sees minyong and minjung walking together on the street. After finding out that there is already a rumor around school that minyong and minjung are a couple she decides that she will put it in her own hands to make them a couple.

January 2, 2007/episode 38

Yoonho wants to go on a ski trip with his friends so he tries to get money from minho. However, minho says he diesnt hav any cash because he has put the money in his bank account alreaady. During this time yoonho hears that haemi will be passing out cultural prizes(moonhwa sangpoom gwun) to the kids and likes it because he sees as an opportunity to make money.

On the other hand, minyong and minjung coincidentalli see shinji with Youngmin at the coffee shop. Youngmin, shinji's musical director asks minyong and minjung to help him get together with shinji.

January 3, 2007/episode 39

Moonhee decides that she wants a mink coat wen she sees another woman wearing one, so she hints at soonjae, but he totally ignores her. Howeever, she doesn't want to be looked down on at the next presidents' get-together so she secretly orders a mink coat.

On the other hand, as yoonho continues to cause a lot of trouble, haemee becomes very worried so goes to minjung for help. So minjung calls yoonho out telling him there is something she must tell him.

January 4, 2007/episode 40

As shinji runs out of money, she tries to get an advances payment from the musical she will be in, but it does't work out well. So she decides to stay home instead of go out spending money. Youngmin, not knowing her conditions, continues to bug shinji to come out and go on a date with him.

Meanwhile, haemee gets angry over the fact that yoomi continues to ask minho to do so many things for her. As she getsmore and more enraged when hae mee sees minho folding cranes for yoomi, she complains to moonhee.

January 5, 2007/episode 41

A friend gives Joonha an opportunity at a security company, but as the job doesn't go well, he goes into depression, staying in bed all day and rejecting food. As haemee becomes worried for joonha, she says she will create a radio for the hospital and asks joonha to take over the job of running the radio.

On the other hand, the students as minjung to wear a 코스프레(dunno wut dat is) for a public broadcast infomercial video. They give a fluffy adn hairy bunny costume for minjung to wear...

I HOPE yoonho and minjung will come out together next week and like int he last epie, i hope yunho will help minjung with the costume thing and maybe when minjung calls yunho out in epie 39 something will hapen like he will thinks he is telling him she likes him...or like they will get into a situation where minjung will need yoonho's help...etc

isnt 코스프레 wen u dress up as sumthing else? cuz doesnt it sound like cosplay (or wutever) and minjung is dressing up as a bunny.. and i hope theres more of minjung and yunho! hehehehe.. and whos youngmin?

Guest krngrl3091

isnt 코스프레 wen u dress up as sumthing else? cuz doesnt it sound like cosplay (or wutever) and minjung is dressing up as a bunny.. and i hope theres more of minjung and yunho! hehehehe.. and whos youngmin?

its like a new character.....um shinji's musical director

Guest kkam jjak

http://image.search.naver.com/search.naver...%A4%C0%CF%BF%EC

^LOOK YOU GUYS!!!...... PICTURES OF JUNG ILWOO AKA LEE YUNHO... i don't know how many ppl here are fans of jung ilwoo but i thought i'd post this link up just in case lol

netizens are calling him the pale/white version of that guy that was the prince in goong... i think jung ilwoo looks clean... haha cuz he's pale and has like no pimples

Guest krngrl3091

ok so i just saw the preview for monday's epie...and like wen haemee says sumthing about minyong's like "Remarriage" with minjung, his FACE IS LIKE SURPRISED-ISH!!!

ahhh could it be he is slowli falling in love wit minjung and worrying for her?..

ps....im posting soo much today cuz like i was gone on vacation for like the past 3 days...sry!

Guest krngrl3091

She has. I mean she is NOT too Skinny but not like FAT either!

Perfect weight!

Cute style too!

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THE whole SPOILER THERE?! NOO!

Well I guess that is GOOD b/c it can create MORE touble and then YUNHO can come along!

I am glad you are BACK from your vacation and LOVE your AVI/SIGGIE

o i think i like confused u guys....i meant in the spoiler that wen haemee told about minyong possibly getting tgether wit minjung yoonhoo's face turned alll sad and umm jealous kinda in the preview of monday epie!

Guest missy_jiee

this sitcom is enjoyable. i watch it from youtube, even though it doesn't have subtitles and i don't understand a thing...i still like it. haha. if i watch it carefully, i can get an idea of what they're saying. haha. weird, i know, but i like this sitcom. sucks how they don't have english subs at all. -______-. it's weird seeing shinji act, but i guess she's alright. not that bad.

Guest krngrl3091

ok i finalli found the article that givs spoilers of wut is most likeli to happen next....an important part: 극 중 이제 신지씨의 새 남자친구가 등장을 하는데 그것을 보고 제가 “감독님 저는 키스신 없어요?” 라고 물어봤더니, 또 민용 오빠가 “감독님 저는 민정이랑 키스신 없어요?”라고 질문을 했어요. 그랬더니 감독님이 “어, 민정이는 윤호랑 있을 거야”라고 얼핏 이야기를 하셨어요.(웃음) 아직 대본을 못 받아서 잘 모르겠지만 민용 오빠로 착각하고 뽀뽀를 하는데 잘못 봐서 윤호에게 하는 설정으로 진행될 것 같아요.

basicalli it is an interview wit minjung...and the site is here:

http://www.dcinside.com/webdc/dcnews/news/...e=&s_title=

(if u need translations.....add a reply telling me so)

Guest jO0diTH__*

i'm downloading highkick special part 1&2..

but i wanna know what happens! spoilers anyone? :sweatingbullets:

&whats the episode where yunho carries minjung on his back?

thanks in advance! <3

Guest krngrl3091

i'm downloading highkick special part 1&2..

but i wanna know what happens! spoilers anyone? :sweatingbullets:

&whats the episode where yunho carries minjung on his back?

thanks in advance! <3

umm

i put the spoilers and translations for this week epies on the last page i think....

the one where minjung is on yunhos back is epie 29!

hav fun

Guest hyunskee

does anyone know if the OST for High Kick came out yet?

I really want the opening song, so catchyyy :)

if its out and someone has it, can you post a link on this topic??

thanks!!

Archived