[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest msj1nstar

-___- everyone seems to want yunho and minjung together. am i the only one that is a lil blah about this idea. i mean yeah they are cute together and he's super muhsheetsuh to her and stufff but i dont kno =___=. but i have a feeling something is gonna happen b/w them. i think i dont like the idea so much cus minjung kinda irratates me. her overly cutesy .. and stufff.

anyways this sitcom is getting a lot more fun. i loved ep. 30. ahh minho's sucha sweetie and a pushover when it comes to yoomi. ohhh and i got to have more 5 sec. glimpses of chan seong <333 lol.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest - - Yehri

i LOOVE this sitcom

YAYY im not the only one who thinks that yunho&minjung should get togetherr<333333

they are soo cute

esp when he cared for her and he piggybacked her <333333

minwoo's gf is pretty but im glad that her and yunho arent togetherr (:

cant wait for ep34

Guest krngrl3091

jinaur awesome wit the summaries.....

thank god it seems like more and more people are getting interested in this sitcom!

in korea the ratings are not too bad rite now....i think it is about 10 or 11 percent...thats pretty good considering that there is pure 19 on the air at the same time i think

and minshoo thanks for the pix and sites! ilwoo is too cute....buh i think he doesnt look TOO photogenic in some of the pics...he looks mor natural on screen!

anyways...yea and about shinji...im fine wit her its juss that wen she talks in the sitcom...it seems like she pouts her mouth a lot and puts a lot of like unneeded strength or something in her mouth....iono well cant wait till monday!

MINJUNG YOONHOO <3333 :D

Guest minshoo

Jina thanx for the summaries :D. i saw these last night just didnt get a chance to post it up last night :). hope you guys enjoy it as i did. mostly are yunho and minjung :D sorri im obsessed with them.

01ul5.gif

01hm9.jpg

02gl2.jpg

2hg2.jpg

3ie5.gif

3te7.jpg

4ci8.jpg

5hs6.jpg

6ta4.jpg

22kw3.gif

116576377645128600ia6.jpg

116576380027527700zp8.jpg

116576380029338900fc0.jpg

116576463160693400jw8.jpg

ewmu1.jpg

highkick1e24sdtvxvideshlz7.jpg

highkick1e24sdtvxvideshhb8.jpg

highkick1e24sdtvxvideshym9.jpg

iwyh02tt1.jpg

iwyh06mt2.jpg

jmylt4.gif

min1vn9.gif

min2lp1.gif

min3ov4.gif

min3yn3.jpg

min31yw6.jpg

min4tu0.gif

pozj0.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kdu2.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kwv4.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29klb2.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kzi2.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kcx6.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kzj7.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kmq2.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29ked2.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kjw0.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29klg6.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kug5.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29kqk3.jpg

rj1cladjqtdlgkdlzlre29khm8.jpg

untitled1sk2.png

untitled3ar0.png

untitled4wj3.png

untitled5ih3.png

untitled6ni7.png

untitled7bu2.png

untitled8bf9.png

credit to daum and upload me

Guest minshoo

until Monday comes, I shall go and rewatch the episodes :D.

now monday seems so far away :(. but im glad that its air every weekdays. and oh btw how long is this sitcom gonna be? how many months are they gonna keep airing?

my favorite scenes so far :D

the piggyback while running away from those bully guys

shower scene- when he accidently went in (but did he see her naked?) if he did why didnt she say anything afterward and why is it that he doesnt feel awkward later on?

theres more but i cant think of it. have to rewatch it hahahah

Guest krngrl3091

until Monday comes, I shall go and rewatch the episodes :D.

now monday seems so far away :(. but im glad that its air every weekdays. and oh btw how long is this sitcom gonna be? how many months are they gonna keep airing?

my favorite scenes so far :D

the piggyback while running away from those bully guys

shower scene- when he accidently went in (but did he see her naked?) if he did why didnt she say anything afterward and why is it that he doesnt feel awkward later on?

theres more but i cant think of it. have to rewatch it hahahah

i think basicalli there is no set number of episodes as of now...it all depends on how well the sitcom does...juss like how the outcome of the events of the sitcom kind of depend on the people opinion...

like korean ppl post bulletins on the official website(u can read these) and usualli the writers pay attention to these comments...and lot of them talk of how cute yunhoo and minjung are!

YAY

ME TOOO

WAITING FOR MONDAY>>>>hope they dont cancel the show cuz of a christmas special...which is a big possibility cuz umm they alreadi did the christmas epie on friday! EKKKK

NOOO

Guest krngrl3091

OK her are the previews of next weeks epies as of wit they hav posted as of today----i gues they are spoilers so i put them in yellow...i will translate ina minute

2006년 12월 25일 (월) / 34회

구치소로 개성댁 면회를 간 문희는 개성댁과 함께 밀렸던 수다를 떨며 즐거운 시간

을 보낸다. 하지만 면회 시간은 짧기만 하고... 언제 또 볼 수 있냐며 아쉬워하는 문

희에게 개성댁은 곧 볼 수 있을 거라는 의미심장한 말을 하는데...

한편, 민정은 민용이와 신지가 다시 잘된 줄로만 알고 시름에 잠긴다. 그러던 중, 찬

성과 승현은 민정이가 민용이를 넋 나간 듯 쳐다보는 모습을 보고는 좋아하는 게 아

니냐며 짓궂은 장난을 치는데...

2006년 12월 26일 (화) / 35회

해미는 추운 날씨에 버스 타고 장보는 것이 힘들다는 문희의 통화 내용을 듣고는 자

기 차를 쓰라고 한다. 문희는 친구에게 자랑을 하며 기뻐하지만 기쁨도 잠시, 해미

는 자동차에 관한 책을 잔뜩 들고 와서는 시험에 통과해야 차 키를 주겠다고 하는

데...

한편, 민정은 신지에게서 자신의 다이어리를 사수하려다가 넘어지는 바람에 목을 삐

게 된다. 민정은 민용의 소개로 순재에게 치료를 받게 되는데...

2006년 12월 27일 (수) / 36회

준이 보랴, 집안일 하랴 정신이 없는 문희. 참다못한 문희는 파업을 선언하며 친정으

로 가버린다. 논문 발표 준비로 바쁜 해미는 준하와 민호, 윤호에게 집안일과 준이

를 맡겨 보지만 제대로 하는 일은 하나도 없고, 해미의 짜증은 극에 달하는데...

한편, 낚시를 간 순재와 민용은 갑자기 눈이 쏟아지는 바람에 여관방에 눌러 앉게 되

었다. 순재는 민용에게 바둑이나 두자고 하는데...

Guest krngrl3091

OK her are the previews of next weeks epies as of wit they hav posted as of today----i gues they are spoilers so i put them in yellow...i will translate ina minute

2006년 12월 25일 (월) / 34회

구치소로 개성댁 면회를 간 문희는 개성댁과 함께 밀렸던 수다를 떨며 즐거운 시간

을 보낸다. 하지만 면회 시간은 짧기만 하고... 언제 또 볼 수 있냐며 아쉬워하는 문

희에게 개성댁은 곧 볼 수 있을 거라는 의미심장한 말을 하는데...

한편, 민정은 민용이와 신지가 다시 잘된 줄로만 알고 시름에 잠긴다. 그러던 중, 찬

성과 승현은 민정이가 민용이를 넋 나간 듯 쳐다보는 모습을 보고는 좋아하는 게 아

니냐며 짓궂은 장난을 치는데...

2006년 12월 26일 (화) / 35회

해미는 추운 날씨에 버스 타고 장보는 것이 힘들다는 문희의 통화 내용을 듣고는 자

기 차를 쓰라고 한다. 문희는 친구에게 자랑을 하며 기뻐하지만 기쁨도 잠시, 해미

는 자동차에 관한 책을 잔뜩 들고 와서는 시험에 통과해야 차 키를 주겠다고 하는

데...

한편, 민정은 신지에게서 자신의 다이어리를 사수하려다가 넘어지는 바람에 목을 삐

게 된다. 민정은 민용의 소개로 순재에게 치료를 받게 되는데...

2006년 12월 27일 (수) / 36회

준이 보랴, 집안일 하랴 정신이 없는 문희. 참다못한 문희는 파업을 선언하며 친정으

로 가버린다. 논문 발표 준비로 바쁜 해미는 준하와 민호, 윤호에게 집안일과 준이

를 맡겨 보지만 제대로 하는 일은 하나도 없고, 해미의 짜증은 극에 달하는데...

한편, 낚시를 간 순재와 민용은 갑자기 눈이 쏟아지는 바람에 여관방에 눌러 앉게 되

었다. 순재는 민용에게 바둑이나 두자고 하는데...

Episode 34 December 25, 2006

Moonhee goes to the prison to visit and chat with geh sung ddehk but the time that moonhee has with geh sung ddehk seems too short....As moonhee feels devastated that they will not get to see each other for a long time, geh sung ddehk assures her in a mysteriousli suspicious way that they will soon meet agin...

On the other hand, minjung struggles because she thinks that shinji and minyong hav gotten together again. As seunghyun and chansung see minjung look at minyong with a dreamy gaze, they begin to tease her that she likes minyong....meanwhile.....

Episode 35 December 26, 2006

As hehmee listens to moonhee complain about takin g the bus to go grocery shopping, on the phone, she lets moonhee use her own car. As moonhee brags about her using haemee's car, haemee ruins her happiness by bring a truckload of books on her car, saying moonhee can only use the car if she passes a test on the car.

Meanwhile, as minjung tries to keep shinji from reading her diary, she sprains her neck. Then by minyong's advice she goes to soonjae to get a treatment...

Episode 36 December 27, 2006

Because of her hectic schedule of doing the houseowkr and taking care off joonee, Moonhee declares a strike by going off to her mother's house. Because haemee has a presentation to prepare, she asks minho, yunho, and joonha to do the housework and take care of joonee, but as nothing gets done, haemee becomes more and more frustrated....

On the other hand, while minyong and soonjae are out fishing, it starts to snow so they are forced to stay at a motel. As soonjae asks miyong to play bahdook(dunno the name in english)...

These are the translations...hopefulli in epi 34 yoonhoo will rescue minjung rom all of the teasing and maybe he will get sorta jealous that she likes minyong....and hopefulli in 35 as minjung sprains her neck....yoonhoo will come to help!!!!

ENJOY!!!! cant wait til monday!!! thank god they are not skipping christmas!!!

Guest minshoo

thank you so much for the spoilers krngrl tomorrow is it :D. why didnt they finish their last sentence for episode 34?! kekeke

meanwhile? what?

Guest krngrl3091

MERRY CHRSTMAS~ :D

hope u enjoy...and ummm there is a daily uploader of unstoppable highkick on youtube.....the user name is sdudokyt....well she is uploading epie 34 rite now...the firt part is up....prob take like another hour...enjoy!

Guest krngrl3091

im sorry if im posting too many times....buht today epie was sooo cute!

the yoonhoo minjung interaction!!!QAHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!

esp wen yoonhoo said she makes her think of her!!! SO CUTE

want them as a couple!

honestly, when i first startted high kick, i thought it was kinda boring.. BUT i still kept watching it and the episodes get so much better!!!! and i love the scenes when minjung and yunho are together

i want them together but a teacher-student relationship... thats kinda weird..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Guest - - Yehri

ASLKGJLKJG I SAW EP 34 ON YOU TUBE TT-TT <3

OH..MY GOSH I was going crazyyy when yoonho started beating up the other kid and then ESP THE PART WHEN YOONHO GAVE MINJUNG THE BANDAID AND THEN ASLKJGKLJGLKJGKLJ <3 KYYAHH :blush: :blush:

I REALLLYYY hope they get togetherrr <3333

aw, but it seems like shes gaining hope again after what minyoung said to her T-T

i had a feeling he heard it all asklgjkjg<3 hes sooo hot :blush:

cant wait for ep 35

Guest krngrl3091

seriousli as jina mentions....mor ppl need to watch this!

ummmm yea i meant him start think of her...lol

anyways....in the official website...there is this link where it says people can write "yoonhoo's love will most likely be..." and the poll ends like on december 31!!!

so ppl are thinking that maybe they will put minjung and yoonhoo together like on the new year epie! cuz most of em well basicalli all of em say that yoonhoo should or would most likely be with suhminjung!

yea...juss to fill u in...(if u cant read korean)

Guest krngrl3091

2006년 12월 28일 (목)

송년특집 “거침없이 하이킥! 스폐셜”

명장면 베스트 1탄!!

김혜성과 정일우가 소개하는

거침없이 하이킥의 명장면 퍼레이드!!

화제 만발~ 웃음 만땅!!

오늘 하루도 거침없이 웃겨 드리겠습니다!!

2006년 12월 29일 (금)

송년특집 “거침없이 하이킥! 스폐셜”

명장면 베스트 2탄!!

김혜성과 정일우가 소개하는

거침없이 하이킥의 명장면 퍼레이드!!

화제 만발~ 웃음 만땅!!

오늘 하루도 거침없이 웃겨 드리겠습니다!!

so basicalli there is going to be an unstoppable highkick special that puts together all the best scenes for us....and kim hyesung(aka minho) and jung ilwoo(aka yunhoo) will be hosting...

hope it wil be funni

at least it wont be no highkick

Archived