[sitcom 2006] The Unstoppable High Kick 거침없이 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minihorangi

ahh thanks for number 15! i can't wait until it finishes downloading XD the previews looked interesting

i'm really curious to see what they're going to do with the grandma under the floor. i don't know how they'll solve it... unless it actually ISN'T her down there. or it is her, but she likes to ... hibernate and wants to be left alone - and the dad is just helping her out.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

high kick is getting fun (: im so into it.

gah but the daughter in law park hae mi is kinda annoying. maybe its me but her character gets annoying at times. and what happened to the grandma that under the floor...?

me too (: my parents brought it home from the video shop, and i thought it was just some other boring drama they borrowed..and then when i watched it, i found it so hilarious ;D

park haemi's character annoys me, too >=[ all throughout the first four eps, i just wanted to smack her upside the head xD

i really hope minyoung and shinji get back together!!! they make such a cute couple ^^

yunho is freaking hot <333

minho and kimbum are soo adorable ^^

yoomi makes me angry ><

chan seong!! he's so funny..i wish he'd come out more...

the grandparents are freaking hilarious, especially the grandma (:

the grandma's friend under the floorboards was sort of eerie =P i haven't been able to watch much yet, but i'm super curious to know what happened!

Guest roseltv

20061102090907.601.0.jpg

Who is the first guy from left to right?

Wow! Hye Sung is in this. He is so cute in Jeany and Juno.

I'm new in this thread so...Just wanna ask is this sitcom subbed or u guys just watch it in Korean? Thanks

Guest spark86

can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays in episode 17 towards the end? It's the instrumental (i think cello) when minyong is thinking...i would really appreciate it, thanks.

Guest msj1nstar

thank you for ep 17!

ep. 16 was really funny. lol the grandma and shinji! soo funny.

i cant wait to see ep. 17.. they have school scenes which means i get to see chan seong!! muhahha

Guest diagon ALLY

His real name is JUNG IL WOO or in Korean, 정일우.

I have been spazzing out over him and have pics and I am in love with Chan Sung too.!

I LOVE THEM TOO ok not to be all fangirl but damn they are ADORABLE ^__^

i finally got around to watching this show, i just saw the first episode and ive liked it so far. i need to catch up. i have a lot of watching to do haha

Guest msj1nstar

yunho so muhsheetsuh!!! ahh he's seems so much older than minho.. minho acts like sucha lil kid -___-;

i miss chang seong!! hahha

Archived