[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Someday or One Day 想見你

0ly40

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thoughts, chingu?

It was a good show. I can`t say I was very attached to this drama but it kept me interested until the end. And that`s good. It has some flaws but I don`t care. It means that this drama pleased the audience enough with what was important.

The writer had an idea/ a story in mind and managed to transpose it coherently on screen. It had romance and mystery crime elements, youth problems. If I take them separatly, I would not be satisfied with the story but together it worked.

I could not guess who killed Yun Ru or how they will change the past and future. I was rooting for Yu Xuan and Zi wei to be together the entire time. Both the actors did a very good job and their chemistry was very good. I stayed for them more than the mystery/ to know what is going on. 

The ending was an open ending but we know that Yun Ru and Jun Jie had a chance now to know each other better this time and they have a better future.  And we also know that Zi Wei and Yu Xuan will meet again in the future even if they didn't show it because we trust them to find each other eventually and fall in love again. They are meant to be. It was sad for Yu Xuan to let it go, to erase what she did in the time travel but it was something she had to do. I think she had the faith herself that she will meet Zi Wei again someday, one day.

I am glad that I watch it together with you @partyon and @kokodus. I don`t know who came with the idea to watch this drama but thanks. Perhaps we`ll find another good show to watch togheter.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am glad that I watch it together with you @partyon and @kokodus. I don`t know who came with the idea to watch this drama but thanks. Perhaps we`ll find another good show to watch togheter.

Yes more than the drama, I liked discussing it with you guys. I cant remember the last time I watched a show and wrote my thoughts like this on soompi. It's been very long. Sighh. There are hardly any dramas that interest me these days, and even if they interest me somehow real life comes in the way and I get no time to come spazz about it here like I used to do. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1