[Drama 2020] Touch, 터치

0ly40

To be fair he knows she is being abused and her Husband is evil. It would be strange if he was not protective. But that’s not the same as being in love and she apparently wants to start the exact relationship they had before like nothing happened. That’s delusional and not going to happen obviously. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy. Just saw the translated preview. Baby girl  was crushing on him bad and now feels hurt and used,  Giving Boss the cold shoulder and possibly seeing the idol in a new light. Should be an interesting next couple of episodes. :)

My only qualm with this show is not the age gap. That’s just a number.  The fact they made her such sheltered inexperienced 25 plus the fact that he is her boss makes the power imbalance a little off putting. The school girl uniform does not help. 

I suppose though he will get humbled and they will work together more as partners when the finances go south.  

It’s obviously way too early to speculate but I can see an time skip ending where with his support she goes to have All the experiences and independence she never got and even have a successful career on on her own and she comes back more mature and knowing her own self and ready for a real relationship. I have seen that in other dramas as way to make age or power unbalanced love lines more workable. 

The Idol plot line seems over but it would be nice if she were vindicated. 

How the mighty have fallen! Poor man. Gonna see who your real friends are. 

They are not in love yet. She has a huge crush/hero worship for him and he is intrigued, proud and enjoys her company. Love will come through trials and working together to survive. 

To be fair Ji Yoon is not evil or grasping. She is basically kind. But she Needs someone powerful and wealthy to protect her plus Help her get revenge  not to mention she is very needy emotionally right now and He is going to be so distracted by events and SY he won’t be able to give her the Attention and love she craves. 

Basically she is not Strong enough right now to go through the storm with him. 

hello everyone

i would like to say that I'm happy that you appreciate this show as much i do 
at least right now we can express our feeling about it 

After watching the ep 6 i really like the interaction between Cha Jung Hyuk and Han Soo Yun he is changing i also like the fact that he is aware of what his employers have to undergo

i think that even if Baek Ji Yoo husband would'nt have know that Cha Jung Hyuk was his wife ex he will have do everything to harm him because he was portrait as a cold man who hate rejection and only care about money 

Sincerely i do not understand Baek Ji Yoo she leave Cha Jung Hyuk to have a better life in the end her husband is violent 

The problem is that she do not try to solve the situation by herself she always running to another man even if she will end up hurting the people toward her that's why i can'tp like her even if her situation is pretty sad I think that her encounter with Cha Jung Hyuk give her the strenght to leave howewer she should i made a better plan 

My favorite scene was when So Yun was singing my heart was moving i want to see her as a singer but it will not happen whatever 

The preview was really sad i wanted to cry with jung Hyuk even the laboratory researcher has been corrupted too it's suck 
I can't wait to see how Cha Jung Hyuk gonna solve his financial situation 

Archived