[Drama 2020] Touch, 터치

0ly40

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

I have! And it’s getting very cute and compelling relationship wise . Where’s our Soompi peeps??

JH and SY's romance is about to start finally. She stayed next to him when he lost everything. Now SY is having difficult time, and of course JH will be there for her. I saw some cute moments in the preview. I wonder why SY's dad asked JH how old he is. Her mom seems pretty shocked :sweatingbullets:.

Can't wait to see next episode.:D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RobinM said:

I would Most parents don’t prefer their daughters with their 12 year older bosses but that’s probably not a huge plot point .

I would agree with that.  In the US that would be considered shocking.  However this might not be such a big deal in other countries.

Also, I am really enjoying the latest episodes.  I believe they are going at an angle of making them closer by supporting each other through their most painful periods of their lives.  Isn’t that part of what love is about?  I think it will strengthen their relationship.  Hoping for some movement in the romance.

Her mother obvious had SYs life as an idol in a girl group pretty much planned out so we will see what happens. 

The romantic relationship has been building practically from the time she started working for him it’s just a very slow burn because of her age and she being an employee.

But he is protective and worries that she is mad at him and shook up by being physically near and he sees her as grown woman not a little sister or kid. She sees him a strong very good man and very very “pretty”. She is jealous of his Ex and  his touch shakes her up as well.  Plus neither Second lead was ever a serious threat. 

They are in Love!  It’s just gentle and new :)

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

I don’t understand what happened with the Female manager that was working with them though. Why did she not follow them?

I guess the female manager is staying close to OSE and will find out what they did to ruin JH. Hope she will play an important role to help JH to recover his reputation and join the Touch shop at the end. 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do a live recap tonight since I might be busy? But Channel A does have live streaming on their official website, so you can watch it there. The drama airs around 10:55PM (KST). 

Official live streaming link: http://www.ichannela.com/com/cmm/onair.do

Photo stills for tonight's episode:

yRyvf5l.png

7oDQgAv.png

source 1, source 2

Not a full live recap, but here's a somewhat summary of Episode 13:

Spoiler

• JH comforts SY. She tells him what happened, and he says she did well.

The night comes and DJ is there to apologize to SY in person. 

• JH and SY eat at SY's parent's restaurant. SY's mom gets her makeup done. JH drops off SY at her place, but smiles at her when he sees her asleep first. SY hugs YA at their place.

• Things go back to normal at Touch. BJY goes to Touch to get her makeup done.

• Some scenes with KH and OSE.

• Later, SJ notices in JH's room that JH has some drawings of SY and he questions JH about it.

• KH goes to BJY's place to beg in front of her.

• Window's CEO now wants to gets rid of DJ and he wants to debut SY.

• It's the end of the day at Touch, and everyone's going home. JH follows SY and volunteers to drop her off. JH drops her off, but after JH walks away...  she finds the Windows CEO in front of her place. He offers to debut SY, but she obviously doesn't like it. He tries to make her take the contract, but she still refuses. She starts to cry while he insults her. He grabs her wrist, but JH comes in and punches him. The Windows CEO runs off. But SY is worried about JH's hand, so she puts ice on his hand at he place. Well, she's preparing something for him to drink JH notices a picture of SY and DJ. At first he takes the picture and hides DJ's face, but then a moment later he puts it back lol. JH leaves.

• Later JH and DJ go for a drink at his place. SY calls DJ while they're still drinking. SY decides to sing to DJ. DJ puts it on speaker phone and JH is jealous lol. SY hangs up and DJ teases JH LOL.

• The next day SY is worried JH's hand but because JH is still acting jealous SY wonders if he's mad at her lol. DJ goes to Touch to bring coffee for everyone and JH is still jealous. DJ talks to SY alone and then leaves. (Didn't really see what he said since the stream was lagging during this part).

• KH calls BJY and they talk.

• Meanwhile at Touch, JH and SJ are about to leave when KH is there and confronts JH. I'm not really sure what KH is saying. JH tries to leave, but KH stops him and asks if he's scared. The episode ends.

Preview: It lagged a little bit, but at the end of the preview, SY found the drawings of her on JH's desk. She asks JH, "Do you like me?"

Episode 14 Preview

EDIT: OST Part 4 has been released. "It's Alright (괜찮아)" by Bae Sung Yoon:

@RobinM To be honest, I didn't really have any expectations going into this episode. I thought I would be happy with anything. Based on the preview from last week, I figured there would be some jealousy. But I ended up enjoying this episode a lot more than I thought I would. I loved all the jealousy and smiles there were in Episode 13. I kept smiling throughout the episode as I was watching it live lol.

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

Ah omg, they just released the photo stills for tonight's episode:

Source

I wonder how this conversation went. If you look at their face expressions when they're hugging, SY seems content, but JH's like "Wtf am I doing here?". He seems a tad confused to me. Perhaps he's just startled. But boy do I hope we get a kiss eventually (probably not this week, though).

Right? Sweet and cute as it is this relationship is and will be complicated. She is still the junior intern and he can’t favor her or let her slide if she messes up. How you gonna be her boss at work and Be love outside? Plus all the outside people causing issues and potential scandals.She is young and in love but he probably see’s clearer. 

I did notice in the preview for tonight, the scene where they're all drinking (JH, SY, DJ, YA, etc.)...  JH and SY seem to be wearing the same clothes as the one in the photo stills, so I'm wondering if this took place after the hug or before? For some reason I keep thinking it's after the hug scene. Well, I guess we'll see tonight either way. This is the part I was talking about:

giphy.gif

A summary of Episode 14:

Spoiler

• Continues from previous episode, with KH threatening JH about BJY. KH asks JH if he's scared, but JH sees it as pointless. JH and SJ leave while KH is frustrated. JH starts drinking out of frustration.

• Meanwhile at DJ's house, DJ is flipping through TV channels and then his manager goes to talk to him. Not really sure about what though...

• At SY and YA's place, SY is thinking. She wants to do something for DJ because she feels guilty. So SY decides to talk to the public through YA's mukbang stream. SY introduces herself, explains about the good side of DJ and says how good of a friend he is. DJ smiles as he watches the stream on his phone. DJ texts SY to thank her. 

• The next day the Windows CEO is getting pissed off about the stream. CSS submits his resignation and leaves. CSS goes to DJ's house to talk to him.

• At Touch, everyone says they were touch by last night's stream. CSS goes to Touch to apologize to SY. SY thanks him. JH asks SY what happened and she explains that CSS apologized. SJ walks by and talks about an interview that JH will be doing later? JH smiles, I think because he wants to show off in front of SY? lol

• A scene with KH, and BJY. Not sure what is being said...

• It's lunch time and the interviewer is there to interview JH. Ah apparently, BJY secretly asked the interviewer to interview JH, although JH still doesn't know that BJY asked it.

• A scene with OSE and her secretary. Not sure what they're saying.

• Back at SY & YA's place, SY decides to use the special makeup for YA. YA is really happy about it. (Haha I love their friendship.) My stream was really lagging a lot here, but I think they started the stream and JH was watching it. SY texts him asking if he's watching it, but he pretends he's busy lol. I think maybe something else happened here, but I missed it cause of the lag.

• Scene with KH and BJY. KH threatens BJY with pictures of BJY and JH back when JH comforted BJY in the earlier episode. BJY is really upset. KH leaves. HJ tries to talk to BJY but BJY is trying to leave. She's crying and HJ comforts her.

• Meanwhile and DJ's house, DJ is reading an article on his phone and he's reading the comments. It seems a lot more positive now. DJ walks out of his room and his manager talks to him. I think about his future?

• At BJY's place, she's thinking to herself. The next day at KH's office, BJY hands KH some kind of document? I'm not really sure what's happening, but she said something about starting over? Hm...

• At Touch, SY says she knows JH watching the stream and is teasing him about it. He finally admits that he did watch it lol. But SY said that makes her happy (I think?) and smiles. JH smiles, too. DJ shows up to Touch and JH does his makeup. DJ tries to get JH to do his manager's makeup LOL. It's always funny with them two together haha. Then DJ and his manager order take-out food and start eating in JH's office LOL. SY comes in and tells him to leave, but DJ thanks SY for everything.

• A scene with KH and OSE. Ohh...  I think KH says that BJY agreed to start over again?

• DJ and his manager leave. DM talks to SY and HS privately and scolds them? SY apologizes. JH walks into the room trying to change the subject I think lol. DM gets more mad so JH leave the room. Later, DM tries to leave early saying he has somewhere to go but JH says no, haha. SY smiles and SJ finds all of this really amusing.

• Later on, JH and SY text and talk to each other about makeup. JH then thinks back to the fact that SY sang to DJ on the phone. Then JH tries to get SY to sing to him on the phone by saying he has trouble sleeping, but SY hangs up HAHA. YA calls SY into her room and YA tells her that her old video of her performance is gaining views.

• The next day, DJ and his manager show up first thing in the morning at Touch lol. I think DJ said he wants to stay at the Touch building? lol. DJ and his manager then walking into the office. JH is upset then leaves. Everyone else goes off to start working.

• BJY and HJ. BJY tells HJ she plans to go back to KH? I think...? HJ is really upset.

• At Touch, everyone's talking. YA drops by to see SY. YA and HS looks inside HJ's makeup box and it breaks. He's upset but I think YA says she'll so something to apologize? But I think SY is staying out of it.

• Meanwhile, JH, DM, and SJ go drinking with everyone (including DJ and YA). (Ah, so I was wrong, the drinking scene is first.) DJ goes to sit next to SY.  DJ says he'll pay for everything and JH is jealous. JH tries to signal to SY not to drink, but she drinks anyway haha. HS and DJ's manager have a bonding moment haha. HJ is going crazy. DJ tries to ask SY something but SY refuses. JH smiles at that. Haha.

• Everyone leaves and SY decides to go to Touch. SY is by herself and is very drunk lol. She tries to wash her face to sober herself up. She tries to find makeup, but ends up in JH's office and finds his drawings of her. She's surprised to see so many drawings of her and goes back to the main part of the shop and sits down looking at her own face. JH returns to the shop and SY gives the drawings back to him.

• DJ and his manager are talking and DJ says he wants to say something to SY first. Oh no...  Meanwhile SY confesses that she likes him. And then asks him if he likes her? JH is nervous so he's trying to make excuses. He's really flustered. They're saying something, but my Korean is not good enough to understand, ah...  He hugs her and says something. SY smiles. Ah...  DJ saw everything from the other side of the door and is crying.... SY hugs JH back. The episode ends.

Preview: Ah whoa, JH and SY are having fun eating together and HJ walks in on them lol. JH and SY also go on somewhere together. Also DJ is crying. And at the end SY is crying...  I don't know why though.

Episode 15 Preview

Wow, it seems like a great ending to episode 14.  I could not make out what they were actually saying without the subs but Do Jin looks to be really pressing to get time with Soo Yeon.  Inside the spoiler is my basic interpretation of the ending of the episode.  Spoiler Warning.

Spoiler

The critical scene occurs in the last few minutes of the episode after the company dinner.  Soo Yeon finds the drawings of herself made by CJH.  It looks like he tries to play it off as just doing some sketches.  Soo Yeon was a little drunk and I think she confessed her feelings to CJH.  I got the impression that he tried to be somewhat dismissive but in the end it sounded like he admitted his feelings for her as well.  They then ended up hugging each other.  Sadly Do Jin was watching them the whole time and got his heart broken.  I can't wait to read the subs so I can get a feel for how subtle our lead couples interaction was.  It was very cute.

Archived