[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

My slump must be very bad.  Misses Ji Min alots.  Start quick run through the abovementioned photographer.  Apart from OSN director, ji min is the only celebrity who took photo with the photographer during the drama period.  :wub:  

Credit to author

How can any single male lead not smitten by this humble lady?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

13 hours ago, Chrc said:

The OSN photographer is pretty well known in the industry.  She did many well know dramas such as CLOY, SITR, itaewon Class, etc.  During OSN, she posted a lot of photos from the drama, approx 90% of the photos were liked by JHI and some were used for his own posts.  JM only liked a few. Neither of them were tagged in the photos.  But when I looked back at SITR photos, no liked from JHI at all. SYJ liked some of the SITR photos.   We dont know why he didnt like any of the SITR photos, maybe he didnt follow the photographer then? He rarely writes a comment on ig but he did on the group photo posted by the photographer saying he'll.remember each other every spring.  I think OSN holds a special place in JHI's heart. :)

I also follow the posts of the photographer since OSN is shown.  JHI seems to liked 90% of OSN‘s photos.  He didn’t follow her when he acted in SITR.  HJM also followed her when OSN was going to the end (I remember that ) So HJM didn't like many her OSN photos.  However, I think JHI is the only actor who liked the photos of his drama so much.  Even Itaewon Class, STIR.. I didn’t see Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi,... or SYJ like photos of their drama as much as Hae In did :joy:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@tok-soompi @FuyuKyu I am glad that you still stick around since OSN thus are able to share many wonderful insights with a newbie like me.

@FuyuKyuThanks for confirming that JHI didnt follow the photographer before OSN. Very helpful.  Judging on how thrilled the photographer looked while watching our couple make out from the screen, I'll say she might be a fan of Lee Yoo couple. Lol

I notice in many bts videos, you could hear the staff laughing with JM and HI . It must have been a lively and positive atmosphere on the film set. No wonder she was also attached to the drama, just like JM and HI.  

@FuyuKyuJHI was on top at liking all OSN related photos and as if it was not enough to do that, why not also flooded his ig with 30+ photos of JM and himself? He was practically obsessedp with OSN..:lol:  Actually... he liked all of his recent dramas' photos, not just OSN (as expected) but he developed affection for OSN based on the number of OSN pics in his personal ig. 

Screenshot-20200616-001519-You-Tube.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4

just want to share... i am not sure if this is ok to post here, i have been watching a drama (not kdrama, sorry) about a younger guy who fell in love to an older and successful lady. There was one scene there that an older guy told the boy that if he really likes the girl, he needs to keep up---fast. they loved each other but they faced lots of judgments so they went their separate ways for 5 years, because within that 5 years the young guy worked so hard to become successful then pursued the girl again. He said, at least now, I can protect the person that I love.

I am delulu. I remembered our Haemin couple. Like, if in real life this is what's going on, i hope that they will also get their happy ending. Maybe not now, but in the years to come.

• Like 5

@DrPhUsa. They will have to be like JiHoo and JungIn, fight for their love.  Because JHI popularity is super hot right now, he may be perceived as equal as HJM (in popularity, not in acting).  He isn't in his 20s anymore, so, his fans and others expect him to settle down in the next few years.  The backlash would be worse if the guy is in his early 20s like some of the kpop band members and he chooses to marry his older and more successful gf.  

2 stealing glances in matter of 5 seconds. - some things don't change:-)

20200616-030331.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I dont understand their conversation but the header says that JHI is the king of consideration. I guess he wanted JM to move back while he moves forward and be the one closer to the camera.  This is like a mantra for a selfie: in order to make your face look smaller you would stand farther from the camera.  Essentially JHI was being very considerate and thoughtful.

Me: Is this guy for real??!  Surely, he would  do this kind of super thoughtful thing to every lady he meets, right? :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Chrc said:

@DrPhUsa. They will have to be like JiHoo and JungIn, fight for their love.  Because JHI popularity is super hot right now, he may be perceived as equal as HJM (in popularity, not in acting).  He isn't in his 20s anymore, so, his fans and others expect him to settle down in the next few years.  The backlash would be worse if the guy is in his early 20s like some of the kpop band members and he chooses to marry his older and more successful gf.  

2 stealing glances in matter of 5 seconds.

20200616-030331.gif

I remembered Jimin acknowledged JHI's popularity not only in Korea but also internationally. That's what making me hopeful, that although JHI is younger, he is already in his 30s and already have his own following. I hope he's emotionally ready. Yes, settle down in 1-2 years. Please do not wait for Jimin to be more than 40, so they can make many babies! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:
Does anyone understand what they were saying?  Why did JM look at HI and smile and then the host also laughed and said something? :joy:

@FuyuKyu This is the translation by @YuukiHfrom backpage

20:00
Host : It seemed Ji Ho got a message from Jeong In and run to the pharmacy, but we didn't see that message.
Jimin : Yes
Haein : it wasn't shown.
*sudden eye contact + avoiding eyes*
//I'm going crazy because I didn't notice it before but they rarely have eye contact but everytime they do, it's barely for one second. It's like they're so shy about it djkaksabjA//
Host : but what was the text ? Did the pd told you ? Can we know ?
Jimin : We didn't ask. But from what I think. They meet right away, so I think she sent that message, to get things straight. She went there to be honest about her situation. 
*Jimin look at Haein and they have that weird eyecontact and she laugh shyly*
Host : Hi hi Aww that's so sweet~~ 
//Lmao she's me//
*Haein & Jimin smiling to each other*
Jimin : Quickly say something about it too.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/436502-official-jung-hae-in-♥️-han-ji-min-leeyooreasonhaeminone-spring-night-couple/page/10/#comment-21535389

JI Min nudged him because she did all the talking. Hehe 

• Love 4
  • Thanks 2

@Chrc The conversation seemed normal but their expressions made me curious about something between them :joy: I had read this before but forgot.  Thank you for reposting the translation and also for the translator  :heart:

JM’s smile is so lovely :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@FuyuKyu you hit in the nail!. They laughed at each other's smallest comment or response.  At times, they seemed to be in their own world even during an interview.   :wub:

The Swoon's interview video of our couple garnered over 1M views. The comment section is really fun to read. They affirmed me that I am not crazy for shipping them. :rolleyes: In my honest opinion, JHI looked like a fanboy standing next to SYJ but he looked like a man around HJM.  

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Please get them to work on CF spread together and blow us all with their chemistry

Yes! A CF project would be wonderful.. I miss them. I dont see anything in the horizon that would bring them together this year. Huhu. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 6/15/2020 at 4:01 AM, hjm_osn said:

Anyway, may I ask how did you know about the father-mother age gap. This is interesting info, gives me hope! hahaha

Sorry..I don't remember anymore, I think one of his older interviews.  You can try to google it.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:50 AM, hjm_osn said:

Hello @Chrc, RTP is another favorite. I watched it before I googled PYC. But even after I’ve read about his status now, I still enjoy re-watching it. They were really good, too. Just sad about him!

The difference is that you initially watched RTP before you googled PYC.  On the other hand,  I knew PYC and his scandals before I knew HJM.  I also read many detailed and vivid rumors about him on the news while the scandal was in the heat,.so it's kind of hard for me to ignore them or not to think of him as a creep while watching their bts vids.  I don't feel sorry for him, but I hope he reflected and got some professional help and try to live peacefully.   I may pick up RTP drama again someday, just for Ji Min cause she was so dang cute!

• Like 3

I am not sure if this has been discussed here before. In this clip, it appears HJM pointed to his bottle of water as if asking why arent you drinking? He looked at her and smiled. I love how they communicate with each other! 

Right before this, JHI was seen rubbing his forehead and actually he did it again later in this fancam video.  Maybe he got a headache and dehydration can give you a headache.  Whatever...it just shows how attentive JM was toward HI, consistent with her caring personality.

20200615-221321.gif

Somebody in this forum has pointed out before that HI tapped JM's water.  Thanks for the insight, he indeed tapped her bottle while striking a seemingly intimate conversation with JM. I think he subconciously did that out of comfort around her. 

20200615-221732.gif

When Gi Seok (forgot his real name hehe) moved a little, you could see HI's bottled water that JM tapped/pointed to.  What I also love about this clip below, is that while everyone was giving a round of applause to the daesang winner including HI, his eyes and his ( heart) betrayed him..haha..his eyes fixated on someone else instead of the winner!.:heart: Hehe this reminds of when Jeon Do Yeon won the baeksang award, his eyes were looking straight at JM's position on stage

OMvp2R.gif

I am analyzing the heck out of this fancam!! :w00t: My obsession for LeeYoo couple is real.:tears:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Chrc said:

I am not sure if this has been discussed here before. In this clip, it appears HJM pointed to his bottle of water as if asking why arent you drinking? He looked at her and smiled.

Right before this, JHI was seen rubbing his forehead and actually he did it again later in this fancam video.  Maybe he got a headache and dehydration can give you a headache.  Whatever...it just shows how attentive JM was toward HI, consistent with her caring personality.

20200615-221321.gif

Somebody in this forum has pointed out before that HI tapped JM's water.  Thanks for the insight, he indeed tapped her bottle while striking a seemingly intimate conversation with JM. I think he subconciously did that out of comfort around her. 

20200615-221732.gif

When Gi Seok (forgot his real name hehe) moved a little, you could see HI's bottled water that JM tapped/pointed to.  What I also love about this clip below, is that while everyone was giving a round of applause to the daesang winner including HI, his eyes and his ( heart) betrayed him..haha..his eyes fixated on someone else.:heart: Hehe this reminds of when Jeon Do Yeon won the baeksang award, his eyes were looking straight at JM's position on stage

OMvp2R.gif

I am analyzing the heck out of this fancam!! :w00t: My obsession for LeeYoo couple is real.:tears:

In this  video(FANCAM), u can also notice that  both were embarrassed in front of MBC CEO when JHI said something to HJM n some secret glances of JHI  like this.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Chrc said:

@laxselwere you the who pointed out the bottled water tapping? You are so awesome!!.i'll review the fancam again and look for the secret glances in front of the MBC exec.  Thanks for another tip. :D

@Chrc @laxsel, i was looking at the fancam above it was not actually “tapping” Jimin put her bottle on the table and he moved it a bit farther, to (maybe) make sure it will not fall on Jimin. Really, so caring and observant of her actions. 

@Chrc, could you please give me the YT link of this fancam. Thanks

• Like 4