[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

You awesome people! I have a bunch whom I  share my delusional mind! LOL

It's a roller coaster ride for us. There is always a 50/50 chance that they are/can be in love or just plain friends. All we can do is dissect everything and hope the best. LOL. Like what I always say, as long as neither of them is married, I am going to hope that they will be end game. Hihi. 

If the actors are reading this forum, they can always laugh at it OR they can have an enlightenment. To HJM, open up your heart dear. And to JHI, come on dude, do not be so shy. LOL>

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I also find it odd that they do not "like" or post previous interactions after OSN. They are pretty close as what we have seen in those awarding ceremonies.

I want to believe that they talked about how gossips can spread like wildfire in the industry that they are in and mutually decided to keep the friendship lowkey. But, here is the thing, if there is nothing going on between two people, then even if you post pictures (especially during events that you both attended to) or gifts given to each other, or "like" each person's IG posts...there's no problem. they can simply shrug off the gossips.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I would like to see how they interact with each other again in an event. There we can really see, dissect and compare.

Like what we saw between JHI and SYJ during Baeksang. They were close during SITR, but I didnt see any closeness during that short talk.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

BTW, sorry if I am posting continuously, I just woke up and read all your bits. :blush:

Hi @DrPhUsa! no worries, keep on posting all of us here i am sure would like to have lively conversations and updates (even from old news!) :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

Ok, just came back from snooping the wife's ig. So the only celeb she posted on her ig was Han Ji Min.  There were any other JHI's celeb friends at the premiere but why did she only post the one she took with JM?.  Like why didnt she post a pic of Kim Go Eun, the leading lady?  Aww..JHI wanted to include JM in his close circle of friends!! Wowieee

Also, JHI liked the post. :)

My heart is boom boom boom haha :lol: Even if this is our illutions, I'm still happy :lol:

2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I want to believe that they talked about how gossips can spread like wildfire in the industry that they are in and mutually decided to keep the friendship lowkey. But, here is the thing, if there is nothing going on between two people, then even if you post pictures (especially during events that you both attended to) or gifts given to each other, or "like" each person's IG posts...there's no problem. they can simply shrug off the gossips

I agree with you. If they are just normal friends, for the rumors, they just laugh and let it go.  But here, they are too cautious.  I want to use a sentence that Jeong In told Ji Ho in OSN.  It's: "you don't need to be so cautious" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I would like to see how they interact with each other again in an event. There we can really see, dissect and compare.

Like what we saw between JHI and SYJ during Baeksang. They were close during SITR, but I didnt see any closeness during that short talk.

Sadly we dont know when their paths will cross again.  *fingers crossed*

14 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

Anyway, maybe he thought not publicly thanking her was the best way to protect both of them.  Like the birthday party she held for him. If others didn't ask him about that, we probably wouldn't know. :wub:

@fuyukyu Thank you for mentioning this.  What JM did on his birthday touched him yet he didn't share in hi ig.  He keeps his most precious matter private. 

Interestingly, Jong Gun follows HJM's ig but doesn't follow JHI's other lady partners, not even Suzy, SYJ, or KGE.  In fact, Jong Gun doesn't follow many Korean celebs.   He is obviously a big supporter of JHI and often posts stuff related to Hae In in his ig.. what a loyal friend.  Prior to OSN, Jong Gun didnt follow JM.

2 possible reasons popped up in mind why he follows JM:

1. JHI introduced him to Ji Min, either during OSN or after OSN. Jong Gun thought she was a wonderful person and made enough impression on him to follow her. 

2.  *delusional thought*  Ji Min is someone special to Hae In so he follows her to show his support. they became friends.

Hae In is really a good friend to Jong Gun, he made positive comments about him in his interviews before.  Apparently he invited Jong Gun and his wife to the MBC awards because there is a post of JG's wife with Hae In from that evening.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

When did Jong Gun begin liking Ji Min's ig post?  July 3rd, 2019 . 

Not sure when did the last filming occur,  but in the last making video where JH and JI made out at the pharmacy, the calendar on the wall showed July 7th, 2019. So I can assume that's when they completed the drama production.  Hae In might have introduced Jong Gun to Ji Min soon before the last filming.  Can I wish that no.1 and no2 as reasons he follows and likes JM's post? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hmm... maybe JHI talked alots about Ji Min to his friend. Keke!

OSN

Screening of Episode 13 - 3 July

An episode includes Jung In, Ji Ho an Eun U spent a day

wrapped up party held 5 July

Last episode screened on 11 July

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 5/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, Chrc said:

thanks for HJM's ideal type. I am so glad to learn that age doesn't matter to her. Yay :wub:  i thought JHI's parents might oppose but sounds like his father dated and married to an older woman too.  The only obstacle that I see..and a big one actually is his career.  His popularity may take a hit if he announces a wedding.

@Chrc I am reading through this thread from p.1 and read so many exciting posts. Funny, many of our recent discussions, posts, finds about the two have already been discussed before. LOL But some of ours are updates because we have english subs now and with analysis hehe

Anyway, may I ask how did you know about the father-mother age gap. This is interesting info, gives me hope! hahaha

• Like 4

On 5/29/2020 at 8:48 PM, tok-soompi said:

Omo you can imagine me watching the interviews.  Haha!  

As Ji Min bias, i am lucky to watch many Ji Min great works especially recently she had it back to back non stop.  All feels it can be slice of my life or someone i know and can relate to.

Ji Min is very hush hush of her private life.  She publicly did inform us she got dumped during her very downtime (she is in hospital due to her drama wolf accident).  The guy sounds like non celebrity.  Then she mentioned she is not in a relationship for 3years in an interview at one of the variety quite a few years ago.

As for JHI, he mentioned in something in rhe rain press con he had a very serious relationship prior to but does not work out. 

Thats all i know for both of them.

@tok-soompi, oh really? both of them had previous serions relationship. I would love to know Jimin’s, what kind of person he was.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

Jung Hae In ssi, why do you look so nervous when Ji Min ssi is the one being asked about those heart fluttering scenes in OSN? :wub:

20200614-205424.gif

20200614-233000.gif

He looked like he's about to have a heart attack, LOL.

He admitted in that interview that he got nervous when the 2 hosts went to talk to them.

Why JHi?? Are you scared that you might slipped something that the audience was not suppose to hear??

• LOL 6

On 5/30/2020 at 7:28 AM, Chrc said:

Did you get to meet Han Ji Min there? Was it in Toronto? Wahhhh...lucky you.  I want meet her too. :wub::wub::wub: 

I'd like to watch the Age of Shadows but nowhere to be found.  I started watching Rooftop Prince but I couldn't finish it because PYC's scandal was on my mind while watching it.  Sorry..the scandal kinda ruined it for me.  The only reason I even started watching rooftop princess was to see HJM.  Ms. Baek is next on my list.  

Hello @Chrc, RTP is another favorite. I watched it before I googled PYC. But even after I’ve read about his status now, I still enjoy re-watching it. They were really good, too. Just sad about him!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Hmm... maybe JHI talked alots about Ji Min to his friend. Keke!

OSN

Screening of Episode 13 - 3 July

An episode includes Jung In, Ji Ho an Eun U spent a day

wrapped up party held 5 July

Last episode screened on 11 July

@Chrc @tok-soompi this is my analysis

July:  JHI’s friend liked 2 posts of HJM in July where HJI was tagged. An then nothiung after that - I think he has not started following her but only because HJI was tagged.

August 31: we saw the post of his wife in the screening of TIL. I believe, this is when they were introduced, maybe even had some beer/s together (hahaha!)

September onwards (until now): he has regularly liked her posts except maybe for 5 misses.

What do you think?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

July:  JHI’s friend liked 2 posts of HJM in July where HJI was tagged. An then nothiung after that - I think he has not started following her but only because HJI was tagged.

August 31: we saw the post of his wife in the screening of TIL. I believe, this is when they were introduced, maybe even had some beer/s together (hahaha!)

September onwards (until now): he has regularly liked her posts except maybe for 5 misses.

What do you think?

I think he started following her because of Hae In.  So in the beginning, he only liked the photos that HJM took with JHI. Then, they met at the screening of TITL. He contacted with Ji Min through Hae In and he recognized her good qualities.  He started liking her pictures often ( from September). At that time, did they start their NY tour yet?  I don't remember the time the tour started. But I bet they talked about her when they met :lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc @tok-soompi this is my analysis

What do you think?

We could only speculate when Jong Gun had met Ji Min.  The most important is that he is now a regular JM liker (lol..it's not even a word).  

The OSN photographer is pretty well known in the industry.  She did many well know dramas such as CLOY, SITR, itaewon Class, etc.  During OSN, she posted a lot of photos from the drama, approx 90% of the photos were liked by JHI and some were used for his own posts.  JM only liked a few. Neither of them were tagged in the photos.  But when I looked back at SITR photos, no liked from JHI at all. SYJ liked some of the SITR photos.   We dont know why he didnt like any of the SITR photos, maybe he didnt follow the photographer then? He rarely writes a comment on ig but he did on the group photo posted by the photographer saying he'll.remember each other every spring.  I think OSN holds a special place in JHI's heart. :)

@FuyuKyu NY tour began around mid Oct 2019. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1