Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[On-Going THAI BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE

On 9/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Hide contents

Tur & Mae... They can't be free from their revenge, unless they do take revenge, right?

That means; at least Neo has to die.

Mae may be forgiving... at some point; as she realizes how wrong all these is.

But what about Tur? He has killed so many people already...! He is the one who killed Shin's step-mum too, and lied to Boos Thana about it. His list of crimes is too high already to get free with it. Too many innocent people has died already. I can't let him get away with it

I am loving this Series a lot...!

Tur is a simply paid. If Thana had told him to stay put he would have done so. Aye, there's a bit of revenge in there but ultimately it's a job. 

Mae is on a steep learning curve. She wanted revenge and tried to look all tough but killing someone is not an easy thing. Though you get used to it. Tur being the proof. 

Is she wrong ? Her boyfriend had merely been doing his job : killing people. She seemed pretty happy with his lifestyle. Brought in pots of money. The boyfriend got killed and off she sets. That the person responsible for her boyfriend's demise is not whom she thinks is immaterial. She'll just have to kill Mew instead.

She has already killed one person why would she stop now ? 

Shin's stepmother was not innocent, she was having an affair with Neo. Remember the coming out scene. I don't care what you are. Next person to disrespect you : kill them. It's how these people think. Anybody that gets in the way is refusing to cooperate. It's a different mindset. I don't agree with it but I do understand it. 

The series has warmed up quite quickly. I can't follow the logic of constantly going to places that you are associated with. I'm also a bit surprised considering the media coverage that nobody else on the way has recognised Shin. I laughed when Boss John said : I knew your story already. Watch the news bulletins does he? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 9/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, Mel_Rios said:

And now that she won immunity from Boss John... she could start all over new with her motorbike mechanic sexy ex. :kiss_wink:.

Seriously.? You never get away from these people. He now knows the truth and can denounce her whenever he likes. She is now just another pawn in his pocket. The mother as well. 

It's easy, you corrupt someone a wee tiny bit and then blackmail them. Yours forever. She only wanted money and a safe place. Nowhere is safe from these people. She should have asked for Thana's head on a silver platter. Perhaps she knew what happened to Salome. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, gogole mongol said:

Even things are clear to me, it is a surprise you don't see what i mean. First, "sitting on the two chairs" , it's a french expression (the true one is: have his a.s.s. sitting on two chairs at the same time) that mean (for this exemple) you always have to choose between two options but you can't decide on your choice. Here, it is his family father's love that made him close his eyes of the blood on father's hands, and his desire to be a draw artist, and live a simple life. It is a metaphor to illustrate a choice you can't/don't want to make! 

Then his old and new experiences: he first met Neo and have his first kiss with him. This fact is like indian ink in his memories and most probably disturb his relation with Neo at the beginning in first ep. Little by little, things become more complex, then he swim into a whole bowl of confusion where the main problem is to stay alive, not really a quiet situation! On another side, the "return" of his feeling for Neo, made him more confused, cause he think he is the only one to have this true feeling. He think the Neo attitude is just led by circumstances, and he is convinced he will never receive a reciprocity from Neo. Poor Shin, unfortunate son of a fortunate maffia leader! Shin now knows his father sent his man (Tur) to kill Miw and Neo, and save his son. And now, the three sleep together in the same bed.

As you said, only Miw seems to have a good head on his shoulders, assuming the past and the present! Having a terrible past and a terrible future, she actually look and do as the leader of the pack. Even Shin own the memory key card, he still live into uncertainty, because of Boss next reaction (the trio must dissapear, as his brother in the past). Hopefully for them, it seems not to be the right time to die. Boss clemency is just the consequence of his future target: revenge on Shin's father!

Confused world for all isn't it?! And Toptap presence increase this feeling, but again, as you said, he is perfect to do it!

The English for the two chairs situation is : sitting on a fence. Never getting off on one side or the other. 

Thana does not love Shin and I think that Shin knows this deep down. He's just ignored the background story until he realises that his mother (and now stepmother) was murdered on his Da's orders. 

Neo is complicated and I am glad that I am not in Shin's shoes. Neo puts out some very contradictory signals. The fact that he's a prostitute is not working in his favour either because, well yes he treats Shin like a client. Trying to make him happy and wanted. Some of it may be genuine but because of his profession it is hard to decide just what he thinks about Shin. Either way he appears to be more inclined to bed Mew. 

It's all drama folks and wouldn't be fun if we could guess the ending. Complicated is good. I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but am keeping an open mind on who took Shin. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

The English for the two chairs situation is : sitting on a fence. Never getting off on one side or the other. 

If you don't yet notice, i have made a sort of literal translation. When i have a doubt about something, i ask to my brother who live in UK, close to Southend-on-sea, since more 35 years. I prefer to use literal translation because sometimes, some english doesn't well understood how fine can be the french humour! Mais j'apprécie la leçon d'anglais, cela va de soit!

(for me "sitting on a fence" mean the best way to get hemorrhoid :D, so as you know, my english is not perfect!)

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

Thana does not love Shin and I think that Shin knows this deep down. He's just ignored the background story until he realises that his mother (and now stepmother) was murdered on his Da's orders.

Insightfull and pertinent opinion. However, we all knows sometimes, even one direct family member (father or mother), despite he/she can be cruel with his son or daughter, the victim (s) love the torturer. Isn't it a kind of Stockholm syndrom?

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

Neo is complicated and I am glad that I am not in Shin's shoes.

Yes Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. As he explained one time to Shin, he had so early to earn one's living, by any means whatsoever. Prostitute is just one of this way, as he can be mechanix or factor! Fast and easy money, no?! I don't see why he can't have feeling for Shin. It's a possibility, and we don't yet know about it. Save (his) one life, two or three show us he is able to have enough feeling for a trio and to be sentimental for one member of the trio, even it is for a short time. I agree, the problem is into Shin's head. Neo let things evolve considering everything can suddenly and definitively change. Carpe diem! When a hit man follow your track, this become urgent and the threesome perfectly show it (to me)!

For me, this serie is first a thriller, with a thoughtful gay perfume. Some will need HE, other BE. As usual, i don't care how it will end, i will take it as it comes! Just appreciate his atmosphere. So for now, it's a true good one, even Shin wear ridiculous glasses! Carpe diem!

• Naughty 1

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Seriously.? You never get away from these people. He now knows the truth and can denounce her whenever he likes. She is now just another pawn in his pocket. The mother as well. 

It's easy, you corrupt someone a wee tiny bit and then blackmail them. Yours forever. She only wanted money and a safe place. Nowhere is safe from these people. She should have asked for Thana's head on a silver platter. Perhaps she knew what happened to Salome. :grin:

Agreed, when you are into the snake's bag, there is only one solution, kill before to be kill!  I ask myself how Mew story will end. She first kill by accident, then she will must continue by necessity! Hôôô cruel world we must living in!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

If you don't yet notice, i have made a sort of literal translation. When i have a doubt about something, i ask to my brother who live in UK, close to Southend-on-sea, since more 35 years. I prefer to use literal translation because sometimes, some English doesn't well understood how fine can be the french humour!

Insightful and pertinent opinion. However, we all knows sometimes, even one direct family member (father or mother), despite he/she can be cruel with his son or daughter, the victim (s) love the torturer. Isn't it a kind of Stockholm syndrom?

Yes Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. As he explained one time to Shin, he had so early to earn one's living, by any means whatsoever. Prostitute is just one of this way, as he can be mechanix or factor! Fast and easy money, no?! I don't see why he can't have feeling for Shin. It's a possibility, and we don't yet know about it. Save (his) one life, two or three show us he is able to have enough feeling for a trio and to be sentimental for one member of the trio, even it is for a short time. I agree, the problem is into Shin's head. Neo let things evolve considering everything can suddenly and definitively change. Carpe diem! When a hit man follow your track, this become urgent and the threesome perfectly show it (to me)!

For me, this series is first a thriller, with a thoughtful gay perfume. Some will need HE, other BE. As usual, i don't care how it will end, i will take it as it comes! Just appreciate his atmosphere. So for now, it's a true good one, even Shin wear ridiculous glasses! Carpe diem!

The Fence sitting comment was more for those who might be more familiar with the phrase. Now you mention the French one, I am familiar with it. It will serve to explain many a political leader in London for my French friends. One of them used to live in Southend but he could never explain that to the English because he pronounced it Sooo-tend instead of the more local Saaaf-en :)

For Shin and his Da we don't really have a great deal to go on but I still look at that manner of his son's coming out. He wasn't interested in what was going on inside Shin's head, what was really important for Thana was that his family had been disrespected and that required extreme measures. It wouldn't surprise me that he had family cats and dogs poisoned because Nong X had taken Shin's toys at nursery school.

I am enjoying the series despite all the holes. I can accept it for what it is : light entertainment. I do want to know what follows which is always a good sign. It is similar to the sort of thing I have talked about on other pages. Thriller first and the complications of the romance second.

Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. I see you have spent time in Ireland as well :) . Neo's lifestyle must require a certain amount of distancing from the client. He is paid for sexual services and perhaps he likes some customers more than others, but he has to remember that they are customers. Ultimately he is being used for a purpose by the client and whilst there might be lots of sexual attraction on behalf of one party (or both) that doesn't make it amorous.

He has now come into contact with two people whom he likes on a friendship basis. However I would make the slight difference between the two.

Neo has liked Shin from their very first meeting. He knows that Shin has a crush on him and is easy with it. We know that he has stood Shin up at least once but one of the great problems with all of these series is that they never go into enough detail. Why didn't Neo apologise to Shin at the time ? Why didn't Shin make phone calls ? You or I would have followed up on the reasons. In Thai TV however everything is left in midair for Episode N so that we can have a bit more background in a flashback. What it doesn't tell us is how many times Neo and Shin did meet. Ultimately, after my long digression, Neo has taken Shin for a friend.

Mew on the other hand is somebody he has been forced to be with due to their circumstances. Nurse/patient. She is the complete opposite to Shin ; a feisty fighter who has had a tough life and so you can see the attraction for Neo. Her character has serrated edges and I am not certain that she and Neo would have ever become friends outside of their present predicament.

Look at us here, super analysing the human condition instead of just screaming at the TV : Kiss for goodness sake :P.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

It will serve to explain many a political leader in London for my French friends.

Are you talking about BoJo? The best liar United Kingdom have create during his creation? 

39 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Thriller first and the complications of the romance second.

Same POV for me!

40 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I see you have spent time in Ireland as well

UK and Thailand are the place i visited the most. Thailand is first for more twenty travels from South to North and East to West (never been to some 3S cities*). It was the rear base for many other south-east asian countries. UK was for family reasons. I also have family in Thailand.

48 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

He is paid for sexual services and perhaps he likes some customers more than others, but he has to remember that they are customers.

Do you deny the possibility to prostitute to fall in love for someone? 

53 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Why didn't Neo apologise to Shin at the time ? Why didn't Shin make phone calls ? You or I would have followed up on the reasons. In Thai TV however everything is left in midair for Episode N so that we can have a bit more background in a flashback.

To my eyes, there is a simple answer to that state: novel's writers imagination. Even novel is close to Nobel, they are far to create valuable text for  ha ha ha, so politely, we'll never ask them to work/write in this way!

59 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Look at us here, super analysing the human condition instead of just screaming at the TV : Kiss for goodness sake :P.

I think Soompi forum is made for. "Super analysing"  hummm... Personally i try to stay simple, with simple words. In this way, more peoples can understand my meaning (i hope it). 

* 3S= Sea, Sex, Sun (maybe can i add Sausage?)

• Off-Topic 1

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 7 (Friday, 20 September 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Teaser EP 8 (Friday 27 September 2019)

* * * Cheers...! * * *

On 9/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, dustinmyeye said:

The story is taking some interesting twists and Ep 5 was really good

It might have been love at first sight for Shin but I don't think that it was for Neo.

I think that Neo is intrigued by the shy kid and decides to help him break out of his shell a bit. The scene in the bedroom was masterful. Sitting opposite somebody and asking questions is confrontational (remember all those interviews you have had ?) by moving to the bed (I thought he was going to simply sit next to Shin) Neo instantly made the atmosphere more relaxed (much more so than sitting next to him). Neo already knows the answer, he just wants to coax it out of Shin because that will ease his pain.

I did not read much into the kiss. It was just that : a kiss. It didn't go any further and the two guys just laugh about it.

If Neo was in love with Shin (and Neo states clearly that he knows Shin has feelings for him) would he fool around with Mew ? Is there anything more disheartening for a gay guy than watching the prospective boyfriend having sex with a girl ?

Neo tells Shin that if he is attracted to someone then he is easy with it. Was he talking sex or love ? The hug when he picks Shin up in the forest was heartfelt so there is an emotional bond for Neo, how could there not be after all they are going through together ? Not sure though

I don't think it was "love at first sight" for any of then... Specially knowing Shin's past by now. He has experience with rejection.

As for Neo; I am most sure he liked Shin sexually first (that was the first thing he noticed); and then emotionally. Shin may be the first rich person who treated Neo as a person, with a free spirit, and even admired him in different ways. Even after finding out Neo was a hustler Shin went after him and apologized for being judgmental. As time went buy Shin protected Neo 2 times in major dangerous moments: In the bathroom scene (as Mew takes down the hitman)... and later on after the kidnapping ransom moment; the moment that leads to them running out together for good. So.... there is a mix of many feelings in play here: physical attraction; gratefulness, understanding... 

I also believe Neo had a special interest in Shin but since the entire chronology is sort of mixed up is impossible for the to establish (or balance) Neo possible feelings since the first day he meet Shin. There is one scene they talk about in EP 6 as Neo didn't show up for a "date" they had... and Neo says is because he was with a customer (that most have been Shin's stepmother).

The KISS is an important moment... but it didn't move any further that day: the way they both reacted shows there was not love at play yet, from any side. And as important that moment could have been for Shin... the fact it was made out of a request, and not out of passion, didn't leave room for any fire.

Humm.... If I remember well, this wouldn't be the first BL Themed Series were one of the boys has a girlfriend and claims to be straight (Tay - as Pete - has done it himself to New - as Kao)... So... here Neo kissing and sleeping with Mew (considering he claims to be bisexual) can be taken as another way to trying to find out about his own feelings; like it has been for many and many other BL characters before. I would argue here that this sexual affair Neo-Mew happens, just because Mew insist in knowing about the feelings going on between Neo & Shin. She claims Shin is totally into Neo, and give some proofs about it (He has your picture together in his wallet, for example). She wants to know how Neo feels about Shin... but Neo deflects the talk into having sex with her. Rings a bell...(?) I hope so.

How many times did Kao had to suffer Pete rejections and Mint between them...??

Or how much did Korn had to suffer Knock being with PlengPlern, rejecting him?

Or Noh had to cry his eyes off because Phum wouldn't leave Aim...?

The list dealing with this "ambivalent feelings" on BL Series could go on, and on... Waterboyy; My Dream; Cause you're my boy; What the Duck; Grey Rainbow... and even in lately Theory of Love it was like the main issue. I mean: How could Third ever be in love with Khai? Khai had sex with practically the entire university...!! He was a real female sex predator... and that Series ended as BL...(?) Seriously...?

So... again: Neo is showing us that he is NOT going to be any different from all the previous BL themed characters who were sure about their sexual and love feelings.

You last question: Neo was talking about sex... as it was all about sexual attraction: Whom do you like: boys or girls?

The answer was BOTH.

That dialogue established:

- Shin is GAY

- Neo is BISEXUAL

Cheers....!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

I've used 'she' but to be honest I have no idea what sex the character - MAE - is supposed to be. 

Mae is a Katoy... so: a HE (he hasn't been operated yet)

• Insightful 1

22 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Mae is on a steep learning curve. She wanted revenge and tried to look all tough but killing someone is not an easy thing. Though you get used to it. Is she wrong ? Her boyfriend had merely been doing his job : killing people. She seemed pretty happy with his lifestyle. Brought in pots of money.

I don't think Mae really KNEW the details of her boyfriend. One think is to know what he does; and the other is to understand what it means. Also he was longing for that promised future of them together, having a restaurant of their own, in peace. I am curious as how HE is going to end up in this Series. There may come a moment of regrets and even a suicide (hopefully). The fact that Mae killed the most innocent guy in this Series is terrifying... But I hope he doesn't died killed by Neo, taking revenge for his brother Leo.

Cheers...!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

"denounce her..."... are you serious...!!?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

IF Boss John was to kill them that would have been right next to the body of his killed brother. :naughty:

Believe it, or not: the only thing a boss gangster has is his own word and promise on doing something. To me Boss John seems to be the kind who does what he promises (I could be wrong, of course)

The question of being FREE will always be relative for Mew and Neo; no matter where they go to.

Shin is the only innocent one, being keep hostage all alone... 

Mew and Neo have their faces printed on the newspapers, showed on national television; there is a bounty of 2 million bath for their heads. They have already no future whatsoever, unless there is a place providing protection (intentionally); or they would have to leave the country, as far as they can. We will see how that ends as well.

As for Salome... Well: She requested actually what her mother told her to. It was not her actual wish. :innocent:

Here is kind of similar: Mew did in the past (after killing her stepfather in selfdefense) what her mother told her to do. Now that past caught up with her. 

Cheers...!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

For Shin and his Dad we don't really have a great deal to go on

I am enjoying the series despite all the holes. I can accept it for what it is : light entertainment. I do want to know what follows which is always a good sign. It is similar to the sort of thing I have talked about on other pages. Thriller first and the complications of the romance second.

Neo has liked Shin from their very first meeting. He knows that Shin has a crush on him and is easy with it. We know that he has stood Shin up at least once but one of the great problems with all of these series is that they never go into enough detail. Why didn't Neo apologise to Shin at the time ? Why didn't Shin make phone calls ? You or I would have followed up on the reasons. In Thai TV however everything is left in midair for Episode N so that we can have a bit more background in a flashback. What it doesn't tell us is how many times Neo and Shin did meet. Ultimately, after my long digression, Neo has taken Shin for a friend.

Mew on the other hand (...) is the complete opposite to Shin.

Agree: Shin already buried his father alive. He may never be coming back home; and IF he does (what he should actually do) he may take the gun himself and put his father out of the lights.

That is the main problem in this Series, and I have said it before: We are missing so much in the chronology, that is impossible to complete the puzzle the best way we could. We still get flash backs with informations... only from Shin's side (regarding Neo). We have never "seen" how Neo flash backs on Shin. BUT the fact that he wanted to find Shin after the night with Mew, and the way he talked to him and hugged him after finding him shows there are strong feelings at state. IF Neo didn't care about Shin at all, he would have left with Mew alone that day. Let's remember. Friendship is the basis of many Thai BL couples. And friendship turns - in time - into love.

Course... Here we have Mew... But she is not interested in any of our boys at all; and if she does, I am sure is "just for the pleasure".

But then... like you said: Neo may like her also much more than we expect because of her past, and her fierce ways.

Shin and Mew are really extreme opposites, character wise.

I got to watch EP 7... Didn't have any time for it yet.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด

Episode 7

Scene Highlight

As much as I don't like Nick (Toptap) in this role again...

Nick is the first person who tells Shin "I like you" directly; and was about to kiss him right away...

Course... the "fantasy" didn't last much...

Cheers...!

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Are you talking about BoJo? The best liar United Kingdom have create during his creation? 

Same POV for me!

UK and Thailand are the place i visited the most. Thailand is first for more twenty travels from South to North and East to West (never been to some 3S cities*). It was the rear base for many other south-east asian countries. UK was for family reasons. I also have family in Thailand.

Do you deny the possibility to prostitute to fall in love for someone? 

To my eyes, there is a simple answer to that state: novel's writers imagination. Even novel is close to Nobel, they are far to create valuable text for  ha ha ha, so politely, we'll never ask them to work/write in this way!

I think Soompi forum is made for. "Super analysing"  hummm... Personally i try to stay simple, with simple words. In this way, more peoples can understand my meaning (i hope it). 

* 3S= Sea, Sex, Sun (maybe can i add Sausage?)

The clown as he was called by somebody on the beach. It's the first thing people ask as soon as they realise I am not Flemish. 

The comment about Ireland was because if you look at the original comment it is contradictory - and yet sort of makes sense. Thus Irish. A statement that defies logic but makes sense : Shin and Neo together "at last, we are alone" :D

I think that prostitutes can fall in love. I also think that it might be difficult for them to realise that they have. I have no experience in the matter but if you require detachment in your trade, especially when it is that intimate, would it not be difficult to distinguish between real and the fantasy world that you create. Neo is used to having sex (with men and women, he has sort of suggested) can he recognise the difference between pleasure and bonding ? 

The writers are to blame for the holes but the fan base don't care about serious plot errors so long as they get a kiss. As kissing in these series is pretty pathetic - though getting better - I am often left wondering what the fuss was about. 

As for these pages where we meet I sometimes wonder if we have frightened everybody else away. We seem to be a core group of about seven people. Not like the good old days of Sotus. 

Well, I got the sea and the sun today. A few got the sex as well but I was not amongst them :D

• Like 1

3 Will Be Free Cast

MAYA Awards 2019 (20 September 2019)

This is "just for the record"... :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

I don't think it was "love at first sight" for any of then... Specially knowing Shin's past by now. He has experience with rejection.

As for Neo; I am most sure he liked Shin sexually first (that was the first thing he noticed); and then emotionally. Shin may be the first rich person who treated Neo as a person, with a free spirit, and even admired him in different ways. Even after finding out Neo was a hustler Shin went after him ...

I also believe Neo had a special interest in Shin but since the entire chronology is sort of mixed up is impossible for the to establish (or balance) Neo possible feelings since the first day he meet Shin. There is one scene they talk about in EP 6 as Neo didn't show up for a "date" they had...

The KISS is an important moment... the fact it was made out of a request, and not out of passion, didn't leave room for any fire.

So... here Neo kissing and sleeping with Mew (considering he claims to be bisexual) can be taken as another way to trying to find out about his own feelings; like it has been for many and many other BL characters before. I would argue here that this sexual affair Neo-Mew happens, just because Mew insist in knowing about the feelings going on between Neo & Shin... 

So... again: Neo is showing us that he is NOT going to be any different from all the previous BL themed characters who were sure about their sexual and love feelings.

You last question: Neo was talking about sex... as it was all about sexual attraction: Whom do you like: boys or girls?

The answer was BOTH.

That dialogue established:

- Shin is GAY

- Neo is BISEXUAL

Shin was clear when asked if he had a crush on Neo - would I have gone through all this if I hadn't. As you say (and I have elsewhere) we don't have the full story. Was that the second time of meeting that Shin got stood up, the third...? You can't really say it was a date. That would mean they were going out together as opposed just meeting up. I am off to see a friend tomorrow, heaven help me I would never describe it as a date. 

Actually the stepmother was pretty decent to Neo as well. 

The kiss is important because it happened with someone that Shin is attracted to. Even if they never get to see each other again he kissed him. If you met Singto and he agreed to a kiss you would know that it was all fan meet stuff. Don't read too much into it, but you wouldn't wash your face for days :-)

Mew is not his girlfriend though is she.? She is merely somebody he has sex with. In other circumstances they would be arguing as to who should pay whom for the honour. I don't think Neo is seeking out his feelings. He's having sex. 

Neo knows rightly that Shin has a crush on him. Might even be bordering on love . He does send out conflicting signals though. These are emotional times they are living through so hugging may not mean that much on an amorous level. Perhaps Neo is just being kind to him. Was Ken wrong for lying to Shin ? Would the rejection have been worse if he had said : totally into boys Shin but to be honest you so do not ring my bell. 

You are presuming that Neo survives and Shin gets his man. You might be jumping the gun a bit. Probably right though. 

If he was talking about sex all Neo has shown is his ability to function with either sex. Shin is gay because he is capable of falling in love with somebody of the same gender. Now, to my mind, to be bisexual you have to be capable of falling in love with either gender. Neo has sex he does not fall in love. Shin has just had a sexual experience with Mew (or so it could be believed at this point). That doesn't stop him from being gay and it doesn't make him bisexual either in my book. It's whom you are capable of falling in love with that defines that aspect of you not who you bed. 

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Mae is a Katoy... so: a HE (he hasn't been operated yet)

Would he not prefer to be addressed as she? Strikes me as one of those tricky protocol problems. I'll have to listen more closely for kha or khrab. I'm going to stick to she. Walks, talks, dresses, acts and wants to be a female : so she.

• Like 1

"denounce her..."... are you serious...!!?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

IF Boss John was to kill them that would have been right next to the body of his killed brother. :naughty:

Believe it, or not: the only thing a boss gangster has is his own word and promise on doing something. To me Boss John seems to be the kind who does what he promises (I could be wrong, of course)

The question of being FREE will always be relative for Mew and Neo; no matter where they go to.

Shin is the only innocent one, being keep hostage all alone... 

Mew and Neo have their faces printed on the newspapers, showed on national television; there is a bounty of 2 million bath for their heads. They have already no future whatsoever, unless there is a place providing protection (intentionally); or they would have to leave the country, as far as they can. We will see how that ends as well.

He doesn't have to do anything. He merely has to threaten. That is the way it works. 

Boss John had heard the full story. So if he was just going to apologise for his brother why all the posing with pistols and the knife. Drama queen. 

Yes there is supposedly honour amongst thieves but they are still taking a gamble. Not that they have much choice if the police are that corrupt. 

Shin was never really a hostage unless Neo and Mew have suddenly gone down with reverse Stockholm syndrome. He may, however, be about to become a real one. 

Not sure how far the tentacles of Thai organised crime reach but probably far enough. I don't see Boss John running a witness protection scheme any time soon. 

• Unamused 1

Agree: Shin already buried his father alive. He may never be coming back home; and IF he does (what he should actually do) he may take the gun himself and put his father out of the lights.

That is the main problem in this Series, and I have said it before: We are missing so much in the chronology, that is impossible to complete the puzzle the best way we could. We still get flash backs with informations... only from Shin's side (regarding Neo). We have never "seen" how Neo flash backs on Shin. BUT the fact that he wanted to find Shin after the night with Mew, and the way he talked to him and hugged him after finding him shows there are strong feelings at state. IF Neo didn't care about Shin at all, he would have left with Mew alone that day. Let's remember. Friendship is the basis of many Thai BL couples. And friendship turns - in time - into love.

Course... Here we have Mew... But she is not interested in any of our boys at all; and if she does, I am sure is "just for the pleasure".

But then... like you said: Neo may like her also much more than we expect because of her past, and her fierce ways.

Shin and Mew are really extreme opposites, character wise.

The problem with all these series is that they skimp on information. Important information. We are constantly left having to presume things. 

The bedroom scene. That is massive. The entire emotional balance hangs on who got together with whom. Shin woke up happy as opposed to looking down between his legs and thinking : dear god please tell me I didn't. (I remember one of my friends hoping, the morning after, that he had been too drunk to get an erection.) 

Of course they could have all been so bombed on the brownies that nothing happened apart from a bit of snuggling. But we don't know. It's frustrating because it becomes hard to formulate an opinion and the script will suddenly bounce us with an explanation that will come out of thin air. 

I would make the observation that even if Neo wants to have Shin's childer, on a negotiation level, Shin is valuable. They couldn't let him run off. For starters, he has the evidence. But, yes, Neo is definitely fond of him. As what though, is the two million baht question. 

Mew is interesting. She has a soft side to her but survival has always been her game. 

• Like 1