[Thai BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE สามเราต้องรอด

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

I don't think it was "love at first sight" for any of then... Specially knowing Shin's past by now. He has experience with rejection.

As for Neo; I am most sure he liked Shin sexually first (that was the first thing he noticed); and then emotionally. Shin may be the first rich person who treated Neo as a person, with a free spirit, and even admired him in different ways. Even after finding out Neo was a hustler Shin went after him ...

I also believe Neo had a special interest in Shin but since the entire chronology is sort of mixed up is impossible for the to establish (or balance) Neo possible feelings since the first day he meet Shin. There is one scene they talk about in EP 6 as Neo didn't show up for a "date" they had...

The KISS is an important moment... the fact it was made out of a request, and not out of passion, didn't leave room for any fire.

So... here Neo kissing and sleeping with Mew (considering he claims to be bisexual) can be taken as another way to trying to find out about his own feelings; like it has been for many and many other BL characters before. I would argue here that this sexual affair Neo-Mew happens, just because Mew insist in knowing about the feelings going on between Neo & Shin... 

So... again: Neo is showing us that he is NOT going to be any different from all the previous BL themed characters who were sure about their sexual and love feelings.

You last question: Neo was talking about sex... as it was all about sexual attraction: Whom do you like: boys or girls?

The answer was BOTH.

That dialogue established:

- Shin is GAY

- Neo is BISEXUAL

Shin was clear when asked if he had a crush on Neo - would I have gone through all this if I hadn't. As you say (and I have elsewhere) we don't have the full story. Was that the second time of meeting that Shin got stood up, the third...? You can't really say it was a date. That would mean they were going out together as opposed just meeting up. I am off to see a friend tomorrow, heaven help me I would never describe it as a date. 

Actually the stepmother was pretty decent to Neo as well. 

The kiss is important because it happened with someone that Shin is attracted to. Even if they never get to see each other again he kissed him. If you met Singto and he agreed to a kiss you would know that it was all fan meet stuff. Don't read too much into it, but you wouldn't wash your face for days :-)

Mew is not his girlfriend though is she.? She is merely somebody he has sex with. In other circumstances they would be arguing as to who should pay whom for the honour. I don't think Neo is seeking out his feelings. He's having sex. 

Neo knows rightly that Shin has a crush on him. Might even be bordering on love . He does send out conflicting signals though. These are emotional times they are living through so hugging may not mean that much on an amorous level. Perhaps Neo is just being kind to him. Was Ken wrong for lying to Shin ? Would the rejection have been worse if he had said : totally into boys Shin but to be honest you so do not ring my bell. 

You are presuming that Neo survives and Shin gets his man. You might be jumping the gun a bit. Probably right though. 

If he was talking about sex all Neo has shown is his ability to function with either sex. Shin is gay because he is capable of falling in love with somebody of the same gender. Now, to my mind, to be bisexual you have to be capable of falling in love with either gender. Neo has sex he does not fall in love. Shin has just had a sexual experience with Mew (or so it could be believed at this point). That doesn't stop him from being gay and it doesn't make him bisexual either in my book. It's whom you are capable of falling in love with that defines that aspect of you not who you bed. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Mae is a Katoy... so: a HE (he hasn't been operated yet)

Would he not prefer to be addressed as she? Strikes me as one of those tricky protocol problems. I'll have to listen more closely for kha or khrab. I'm going to stick to she. Walks, talks, dresses, acts and wants to be a female : so she.

"denounce her..."... are you serious...!!?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

IF Boss John was to kill them that would have been right next to the body of his killed brother. :naughty:

Believe it, or not: the only thing a boss gangster has is his own word and promise on doing something. To me Boss John seems to be the kind who does what he promises (I could be wrong, of course)

The question of being FREE will always be relative for Mew and Neo; no matter where they go to.

Shin is the only innocent one, being keep hostage all alone... 

Mew and Neo have their faces printed on the newspapers, showed on national television; there is a bounty of 2 million bath for their heads. They have already no future whatsoever, unless there is a place providing protection (intentionally); or they would have to leave the country, as far as they can. We will see how that ends as well.

He doesn't have to do anything. He merely has to threaten. That is the way it works. 

Boss John had heard the full story. So if he was just going to apologise for his brother why all the posing with pistols and the knife. Drama queen. 

Yes there is supposedly honour amongst thieves but they are still taking a gamble. Not that they have much choice if the police are that corrupt. 

Shin was never really a hostage unless Neo and Mew have suddenly gone down with reverse Stockholm syndrome. He may, however, be about to become a real one. 

Not sure how far the tentacles of Thai organised crime reach but probably far enough. I don't see Boss John running a witness protection scheme any time soon. 

Agree: Shin already buried his father alive. He may never be coming back home; and IF he does (what he should actually do) he may take the gun himself and put his father out of the lights.

That is the main problem in this Series, and I have said it before: We are missing so much in the chronology, that is impossible to complete the puzzle the best way we could. We still get flash backs with informations... only from Shin's side (regarding Neo). We have never "seen" how Neo flash backs on Shin. BUT the fact that he wanted to find Shin after the night with Mew, and the way he talked to him and hugged him after finding him shows there are strong feelings at state. IF Neo didn't care about Shin at all, he would have left with Mew alone that day. Let's remember. Friendship is the basis of many Thai BL couples. And friendship turns - in time - into love.

Course... Here we have Mew... But she is not interested in any of our boys at all; and if she does, I am sure is "just for the pleasure".

But then... like you said: Neo may like her also much more than we expect because of her past, and her fierce ways.

Shin and Mew are really extreme opposites, character wise.

The problem with all these series is that they skimp on information. Important information. We are constantly left having to presume things. 

The bedroom scene. That is massive. The entire emotional balance hangs on who got together with whom. Shin woke up happy as opposed to looking down between his legs and thinking : dear god please tell me I didn't. (I remember one of my friends hoping, the morning after, that he had been too drunk to get an erection.) 

Of course they could have all been so bombed on the brownies that nothing happened apart from a bit of snuggling. But we don't know. It's frustrating because it becomes hard to formulate an opinion and the script will suddenly bounce us with an explanation that will come out of thin air. 

I would make the observation that even if Neo wants to have Shin's childer, on a negotiation level, Shin is valuable. They couldn't let him run off. For starters, he has the evidence. But, yes, Neo is definitely fond of him. As what though, is the two million baht question. 

Mew is interesting. She has a soft side to her but survival has always been her game. 

On 9/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, dustinmyeye said:

As for these pages where we meet I sometimes wonder if we have frightened everybody else away. We seem to be a core group of about seven people. Not like the good old days of Sotus. 

Well, I got the sea and the sun today. A few got the sex as well but I was not amongst them :D

Of course, write tough words (but true), is not the kind that will please every time to usual Soompi readers! As everyone is free to "touch & go", this is not a problem for me. It is well know quantity doesn't made quality! I'm not here for "i can't wait for this!" Another YT classic is "Eng sub please!" Maybe we are too much into headache that put some off the thread! Another french proverb says (litteraly): "It is better to be alone than to be in bad company"! Harsh talking?

Spoiler

During Viet-Nam war, Thailand was the US soldier's brothel. For now, a few places have replace soldiers for sex maniac tourists!

On 9/22/2019 at 12:03 AM, Mel_Rios said:

3 Will Be Free Cast

MAYA Awards 2019 (20 September 2019)

This is "just for the record"... :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!

It's the right time for the cast at last to bring us some fun when we see their faces!

Just hope entrance security staff verify no-one wear a gun at the ceremony!

On 9/22/2019 at 1:04 AM, Mel_Rios said:

To have a crush doesn't mean to be in love. That is always my point: Shin does LIKES Neo a lot. But we can't talk about love.

I didn't say is was a date: I wrote "date", to emphasize the fact we don't know the nature, or how it was conceived.

Besides: date is a general world... is not exclusive for romantic meetings, as it means simply  appointment.

Course... Shin was waiting for Neo outside his apartment, by the elevators, with a bag full of food (baguettes shows off; and were there are baguettes, there is cheese and wine as well).

Interesting is that they kept in touch, and were to meet more than just once before the running started.

We are inside a thriller that won't leave much room for romance... no matter how much Shin wishes for it. IF Shin doesn't take the initiative  - like Mew did - nothing will happen again. He has been waiting for Neo to act on it... He should be leading the way. Course... That is not who Shin is... Then about Neo hugging Shin: Thais do not just hug. Body interaction is not done easily...

YOU are contradicting yourself; and you also keep on mixing "falling in love" with "physical attraction":

Neo ... has never felt in love in his life yet. Neither has Shin. The only one who ever had a relationship here and was in love is Mew.

Now: Neo seems to have had sex with both, girls and guys already. If they were customers, or casual affairs, that do not matter at all. He has that sexual experience, and that is all it takes to be bisexual. people can have many sexual affairs. That doesn't mean they have to married every one they got into bed with.

I am not sure about Shin. He may still be a virgin (as we don't know what the threesome was about). But he claims always to have liked guys, even to his parents... so we can assume that even if he was able to have sex with a girl under special circumstances, he would only be truly happy together with a guy. 

It is clear that Shin does like Neo a lot  as you put it. Love ? Who knows ? The question posed was : "You like me, right ?". What does Neo mean by that ? I do not think that he means in terms of bog standard friendship, no, he means that he realises that for Shin the friendship goes beyond that. We can't say whether Shin is in love or not because so far he has not expressed anything verbally. I think by his actions that he is. You don't. It's no big deal.

"There is one scene they talk about in EP 6 as Neo didn't show up for a "date" they had"

The word, date, in English within the context of a meeting between two people pretty much implies romantic intentions. Aye, I am being pedantic but only because we are not the only people reading this and others may not have a solid grasp of English.

If you go on a date with the state executioner you will still be around the following morning. Date = a meeting where romance is at least hoped for (even on a blind date you are hoping to hit it off). And yes, you are going out with your date.

On the other hand if you have a date with the same executioner don't expect lunch :unsure:. Date = merely a particular moment on the calendar.

Shin uses the phrase, bail out on me, which shows that he feels as though he was stood up ( @gogole mongol : rabbit job :) ). In Shin's head that was going to be a date and not just an afternoon together.

In regards to the hug, you are right to remind us that physical contact is not common place within Thai society. Small gestures can carry more weight than westerners might understand. I haven't watched Episode 7 yet to see what further fall out we have from the threesome - and as I have said, we cannot be certain that anything took place.

I get your point about love and sexual attraction. At base level you are correct about the sexual identity thing. I was trying to make the point of the requirement for an emotional bond as well - attraction being an emotion. Shin can have sex with Mew all he likes (so long as brownies are on the menu) but he is attracted to guys, I do not see him (at the moment) as being bisexual. Perhaps I take a view that is too long term. I look at the result : who you fell in love with and with whom you lived out your days. That presumes that where you live you are able to have the choice, and if you do not, do you suddenly become bisexual through force of circumstances ?

Back to the plot and our threesome : not enough information to get beyond speculation. Shin, you need to get a move on and become possessive. If you use the word wife I will disown you :)

On 9/22/2019 at 1:09 AM, Mel_Rios said:

Do you really think MEW can be threaten at this point in any way, by anyone?

She has overcome the thing she feared the most in her life; and she is FREE from that fear now.

There is no way she may capitulate to anyone at this point, but to herself.

I suppose it depends as to whether or not she gives a thought to her mother who is in the same boat.

We will soon find out just how reliable Boss John is.

12 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Of course, write tough words (but true), is not the kind that will please every time to usual Soompi readers! As everyone is free to "touch & go", this is not a problem for me. It is well know quantity doesn't made quality! I'm not here for "i can't wait for this!" Another YT classic is "Eng sub please!" Maybe we are too much into headache that put some off the thread! Another french proverb says (litteraly): "It is better to be alone than to be in bad company"! Harsh talking?

Reveal hidden contents

During Viet-Nam war, Thailand was the US soldier's brothel. For now, a few places have replace soldiers for sex maniac tourists!

Aye, but I am as guilty as the next person for sometimes getting carried away over some minor point. Have you noticed that one brand of pistol seems to be very popular by all the parties - possibly because they only have a couple on the set :). I keep meaning to look it up but then think - catch yerself on mister, who cares ? This is kids' TV !

50 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Shin uses the phrase, bail out on me, which shows that he feels as though he was stood up ( @gogole mongol : rabbit job :) ). In Shin's head that was going to be a date and not just an afternoon together.

To my eyes, Shin is still a newbie in love. Just a kiss will gives him sensation that action doesn't deserve. But the best way to learn into this matter is to experiment as soon as possible. He also must care to not to fall down too fastly into "too much" acting.

Finally catching up on Ep 7.  "The John Hotel" one of those occasions where somebody didn't think through the title in a foreign language. Where are you staying ? The John !  Did they not have any larger rooms ? :huh:

Highlight of the episode for me, involving cries of "yes ! at last !" : Tur shot John in the leg first. Hurts like hell but has the advantage that as your head is still attached you can answer questions :).

I'll watch the episode again before saying more as it raises some interesting questions now that the hunter has become the hunted (and by all sides). PP needs to get out of the John. The pay may be good but the termination of the contract tends to be just that : terminal.

21 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

One of the best scenes of this Series...!!!

O M G...!!

Don't forget, remember Mae is now a killer! She/He consciously hit someone! Even there is regrets, it's too late, she/he enter into the dark side of life! Be a she/he wasn't enough, commit murder add his misfortune! Which way for her/him to be save?

9 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I am looking forward to Shin going back to his father. He is going to play the good mafia boss son in exchange of protecting both Neo and Mew. Can he trust his own father? The best would be to kill him, himself; sale all the family properties and leave the country to live somewhere by the sea in a bungalow (Neo's dream) happily ever after. But I am more curious as for what is Shin going to tell his father about the entire running and kidnapping adventure. Then; to his father, it was Neo & Mew the ones who kidnapped Shin for money. He could claim they helped him to escape from Boss John... but even that doesn't sound convincing to me. We will see.

Just quote this part, so we can include all Mel_Rios saga comment. I made short! As usual, i didn't expect anything from a serie, made no predictions, i will follow what i will see on screen, and take it as it comes. What will be will be, and i mainly think of the serie's title: three will be free! I think it means everyone (Neo, Shin and Miw) will found out how to be safe and survive to a human hunting. Is they will have a peaceful life or happy one, i will see what writer decided when it type the script, and what serie's director made of it! BTW, i am enough satisfied with present eps, hope it will be the same until the last one!

The fight on the roof of the hotel. PP panics : "You're bleeding a lot". Back downstairs the 'gaping' wound is fixed with a band aid. I like the idea that Korean series provide medical competencies above those of say, Thai series. :)

So, Mae is not going to get involved in the Shin escapade but at the same time he isn't going to let Ter go it alone because he is reckless.

Ter's grandmother must be one interesting old lady if she still cares about him.

Shin's rescue had some good moment's. Miw's entry into the room whilst removing the mask was almost worthy of : "if you want to live, come with me".

How did Boss John ever become a top criminal ? He is holding the son of his main rival. His fire alarm is sounding but there is no fire. All of his guards appear to have fled the building (Ter is just going to walk in). He then comes out with the classic line of : "I think something is up".

Ter tells Mae he can be the get-away driver but I am pretty certain Mae never changes seat.

Ter, really has this thing of getting as close as he can to his intended target and thus putting his pistol within reach. Not only the pistol but himself. He actually has to step back to shoot John in the leg. I am also a bit surprised that John does not carry a sidearm he just sneaks into the room when the gun fight starts. Ter not only doesn't suspect him to be carrying nor does he watch his back (where are all the guards ?). End result, Ter gets shot.

Meanwhile outside, Mae is listening to music (yep, still in the passenger seat) oblivious to the gun fire.

I think that I am as much amused by these faults (as I see them) as by the plot. The lack of common sense by all parties constantly leads to more problems.  Shin got captured because Neo and Miw never considered for a moment that a super criminal might be playing them. Shin is rescued because the guards just run away at the sound of a fire alarm and John is very slow on the up take that "something is up". John is running about unarmed despite the fact that there are 'good guys' on the premises who have guns. John gets shot but Ter's own recklessness means he is shot as well - by a third party who has also just managed to walk onto the premises. Tea break for the guards ?

I was going to speculate on Ep 8. but I watched it instead :)

Ep 8.

I was initially a bit baffled because I had skipped 'Previous Episode' and thus missed the bit of Neo seeing the newspaper though I am pretty certain it wasn't in Ep 7. Old age creeping up on me perhaps.

Where are our three heroes getting all the new clothes from ? they never seem to be carrying that much luggage. I am also wondering why they have been sitting around 'for hours' whilst Neo mourns his brother. I was under the impression that Boss John was supposed to be a super ruthless villain who had eyes and ears everywhere and was certainly not going to just let them take Shin off him. There is also the added threat that they know that Ter has caught up with them as well (that would be their guess, Luang's evidence certainly points to Thana's men in town).

Why would anywhere connected to Luang be secure ? Boss John would know of the connection and by now must surely suspect Luang of having some involvement in the rescue - why else would Luang casually walk into a supposedly burning hotel for a cosy chat.

Luang is being seriously stupid in suggesting that Miw stays with him at the garage. He is aware that both Thana's men and John's know that he is connected to Miw so it will only be a matter of time before somebody comes a calling to break his legs, burn down his building and shoot his assistant (who will evidently rat on him at the first opportunity). Or just follow him !

Mae didn't want to have anything to do with 'rescuing' Shin. Now he is complaining that Ter didn't take him along - to cover his back. I am baffled as to why he is later sitting in bath with his clothes on.

Am I right in thinking that Boss John still has the USB stick so our heroes now have nothing ?

On first viewing I howled with laughter at the idea of Ter and Mae following Luang through the wood. With that amount of stuff on the ground silence is not an option. The same goes for Neo being able to creep on them and later still Thana's man.

I think the woodland scene is likely to be the crux of the entire series. Nobody killed the person they are 'rumoured' to have killed. That leaves all the revenge stuff up in the air whilst people get their heads around who they are actually supposed to be having the argument with. Mae now knows that Phon's death and the entire sordid story started with Ter's original mistake of killing Va.

Luang was still being daft in thinking that he could hand Ter and Mae over to Boss John. At some stage his involvement in Shin's rescue would have come out even 'slow on the uptake' John would have worked it out eventually.

Shin's idea of letting Ter and Mae go is therefore slightly more rational (not that I think he knew of the original plan) but it hinges on Mae I think. Ter is more of a clean-up kid than a let things be sort of guy. Can he be trusted not to eliminate anybody that holds something against him ?

Luang does get my quote of the episode : "Miw. I brought stuff for you, sanitary pads and toiletries".

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Don't forget, remember Mae is now a killer! She/He consciously hit someone! Even there is regrets, it's too late, she/he enter into the dark side of life! Be a she/he wasn't enough, commit murder add his misfortune! Which way for her/him to be save?

In Mae's case there is the point that he killed somebody who was innocent. He killed that person because Ter told him to, as an act of initiation into the world of bad guys. There was no justification for the murder, he gained nothing from it at all. There is room then for real remorse.

I think that things might have been different if at the hotel Mae had seen the wounded Ter, jumped out of the car opened the boot, grabbed the heavy machine-gun a la Arnie and mowed everybody down.

I'll stick my neck out : killing somebody does not turn you to the dark side. There are plenty of instances where you might need to (Miw's situation for example - she's killed two people). What turns you is when you stop feeling the pain and responsibility.

I was about to say something about Ter but I need to reconsider how to put it. Soldiers at war kill people. It is their job and there is the element of kill or be killed. After the first few you become numb to it all (or you have a break-down). I do not think that Ter enjoys killing people. It is just what he does for a living. He is numb to the emotions of regret and remorse and that gives him the ability to shoot people at the drop of a hat. He may well be a bad-guy but perhaps not necessarily evil.

Mae will do fine. I'll take it all back if in Ep 10 he arrives late at the operating theatre waving a revolver shouting "Yo ! Off the table. That's my place" :)

34 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I'll stick my neck out : killing somebody does not turn you to the dark side. There are plenty of instances where you might need to (Miw's situation for example - she's killed two people). What turns you is when you stop feeling the pain and responsibility.

Agreed with that, however, it depend from circumstances so if you turn to be a bad guy for your living made of you that you choose to be an evil one, because kill peoples is part of your today's work! Why i say that? Because, if you accept to kill peoples for money, there is enough more peaceful job in big city as BKK or more little one. I traveled a lot in Thailand, and everywhere, you can see poor peoples doing activities of course with less money in the wallet, that let your hands without human blood (except if you do it as surgeon or urgent medicine!). They choosed to stay on the light side.

You have remorse or not doesn't count, you are in the dark/evil side. As you said, only soldier in a self-defense action can positively kill other soldier, The soldier who is part of an army who invade a peaceful country is into the evil side as well.

Remorse can't stuck in a revolving door circle with revenge, only put on toe in is enough to cross the door-step of the evil side! Mae can't go back! She/he kill an innocent guy! Consequently, she/he kill herself his future! Ter, with his choice is already a dead men, and he well knows that. It's just a question of tictock...

18 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Agreed with that, however, it depend from circumstances so if you turn to be a bad guy for your living made of you that you choose to be an evil one, because kill peoples is part of your today's work! Why i say that? Because, if you accept to kill peoples for money, there is enough more peaceful job in big city as BKK or more little one. I traveled a lot in Thailand, and everywhere, you can see poor peoples doing activities of course with less money in the wallet, that let your hands without human blood (except if you do it as surgeon or urgent medicine!). They choosed to stay on the light side.

You have remorse or not doesn't count, you are in the dark/evil side. As you said, only soldier in a self-defense action can positively kill other soldier, The soldier who is part of an army who invade a peaceful country is into the evil side as well.

Remorse can't stuck in a revolving door circle with revenge, only put on toe in is enough to cross the door-step of the evil side! Mae can't go back! She/he kill an innocent guy! Consequently, she/he kill herself his future! Ter, with his choice is already a dead men, and he well knows that. It's just a question of tictock...

I like to think that people can redeem themselves. I don't mean by suddenly gaining religion, but by an inner change where you sincerely see the error of your ways - or however you would wish to put it. You can do something bad and the stain may remain with you for the rest of your life (reputation, or whatever) but I do not hold to the idea that you are going to necessarily be and act in an evil way forever.

I don't consider Mae evil. Aye, she killed the guy (not a good start and it is a bad thing) but for all her previous desires for revenge she can see where this is going to lead her. Ter was absolutely right when he told her that she would not like the world that he and Phon lived in. She has now renounced that path. I accept that much depends as to what happens next. Will she be able to return to her peaceful life or will it be a case of the downhill chase between her and the gangs coming after her ?

Consider Neo. He hasn't actually killed anybody yet, but his actions have resulted in the deaths of numerous people (good and bad). He decides to change from frightened rabbit into wolf in order to capture Ter. He knows that if he hands Ter and Mae over to John they will die - either by John's hands or Thana's. He can pretend that their deaths were not his fault and Neo just walks off abandoning his two friends. Shin was right ; he is being selfish.

Ter is a harder nut to crack. He is far too hot headed and incompetent to remain in the game for much longer anyway. My take on this is : for a moment he was about to be handed over to his boss's arch enemy, the same guy he shot the previous day. That would have been painful, very messy and would probably not have ended well (despite PP re-watching all of his Korean tele-series and standing by with plasters :)).

Shin comes up with an alternative plan of action. Ter will be free to go with the strong suggestion that he takes up a less demanding trade - selling sand to the Saudis, perhaps. Along comes Thana's man ready to kill everybody - Ter included. Shin, once again saves the day because apparently neither Ter nor anybody else has informed Thana that his son keeps coming up behind his henchmen and bashing them over the head.

For a moment Ter thinks he is in charge again. As Mae says, he is impulsive, he doesn't think it through. What's he going to do ? Kill Shin and pass it off as : "it was the other guy what done it Guv" ? Kill the others and take Shin home ? Shin knows the truth about his step-mother ! In any case his days are numbered because it has now been revealed that Thana has lost confidence in him.

It takes strength to renounce violence. Shin offered Ter a way out ; took a leap of faith and it nearly backfired on him.

It is Mae (who also appears to have had a calming influence on Phon) who makes the call. This needs to stop. As you say it has all become a revolving door and the only way out is for somebody to stop pushing it.

Ter is a pretty nasty piece of work but for a moment there I think I saw the possibilities of change. It all depends on how you see people. Despite many experiences back home in NI that would prove me wrong I remain optimistic about the possibilities of turning *some* people around.

My money is on him getting killed along with Mae - it will all be done in glorious sacrifice. The redeeming moment. After all it, will explain why Ter is a grumpy faced ghost in HCTM :)

The truly evil people in this series are Thana and John.

Archived