[Thai BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE สามเราต้องรอด

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 people are going to run away. What do you want to do? After you say that you are dead.

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, people eating, table and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Sneak peek tonight, Max Jane is still here! So sweet too!!!

4 WE HAVE TO TELL #3 Willbefree three. We have to survive.

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I will give a try to this series, a thriller plus a love affair seems interesting to discover! Thanks for the thread!

And there was me thinking that I would be first in here !

I watched the first episode. Sort of OK as the set up to the story.

The chase ! What chase ? Neo who is supposedly being hunted by a renowned killer stops behind a wall and makes a phone call. When he runs out again we see that the killer has been standing a polite ten metres away so as not to intrude on his privacy ; I nearly coughed out my beer. And the chase continued...

I must have missed the connection between Neo and Shin, it was hinted at in a photo and the pair obviously know each other but anything else, I missed.

I am curious to see how the story continues. Let's hope that the thriller element is at least plausible. One thing never changes though ; Tur took so long in the room to fit his silencer and then aim, that Neo almost grew a beard. What is it with bad guys ? Be prepared guys and just pull the trigger, stop making a drama out of everything.

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

I must have missed the connection between Neo and Shin, it was hinted at in a photo and the pair obviously know each other but anything else, I missed.

In episode 1 only hints, the connection is not explain yet!

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

When he runs out again we see that the killer has been standing a polite ten metres away so as not to intrude on his privacy

Ha ha ha,  good insight, i also noticed this point, maybe we must consider it as an "introduction", as a sort of appetizer, furthermore, on a "philosophical" point of view/guide, the whole spirit from this serie: don't be too serious! :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Ha ha ha,  good insight, i also noticed this point, maybe we must consider it as an "introduction", as a sort of appetiser, furthermore, on a "philosophical" point of view/guide, the whole spirit from this series: don't be too serious! :rolleyes:

Me, serious, never. So long as it sort of makes sense I am happy. Sometimes though you do wonder if the director and actors have ever actually been in a real gun fight :D. They seemed more relaxed and at home in the strip-joints !

Fingers crossed that Ep. 2. gives us a sensible plot. Subs were not up last night. I can wait.

42 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Me, serious, never.

This catch phrase wasn't destined to you, i was speaking about serie's spirit. So more clearly, don't take it too seriously!

However, if we don't take it seriously, this let an open door to any nonsense! This already start with this "stop-and-go"!!!

On 8/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, dustinmyeye said:

The chase ! What chase ? Neo who is supposedly being hunted by a renowned killer stops behind a wall and makes a phone call. When he runs out again we see that the killer has been standing a polite ten metres away so as not to intrude on his privacy ; I nearly coughed out my beer. And the chase continued...

After a few stop-and-go to watch the first ep, i finally got the whole thing!

Another point is seen as a crime by me: even it can be considered as a little detail, when Shin is in the room with the "host", she took off his glasses, put his fingers on, even put the glasses su.ck.ed by his lips without any Shin reaction, so everyone whom have to wear a pair well know the first thing to care is to keep it clear (i'm one). This show he must wear contact lens , this protect from non-sense! 

When Neo stop running during the chase, he phone to Oat asking for a car but he don't told where he is, but the car is well at "rendez-vous" (automatic telepathy?). Hopefully, the meeting place was at Oat gogo-bar! Poor Oat, die so young! RIP!

Not yet seen ep 2, btw, i hope it include new wrong scene! To sum up, if i had problem to enter into the plot, i'm curious now to know how things will evolve, including generous script miracles!

I have been born. I have to try it. I don't have to like it one way.

Is it about women or men? It's a shooter. Must identify gender?

Because Mom put a bad guy in the house. Life is like this.

Guess what shin-Neo-MIU is thinking? #3 willbefreeep3

69261016_10157216967621224_6687664392298

What a beautiful woman! Tonight miu's night #3 willbefreeep3

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, shoes and shorts

Oops! wait for it tonight!!

15 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Not yet seen ep 2, btw, i hope it include new wrong scene! To sum up, if i had problem to enter into the plot, i'm curious now to know how things will evolve, including generous script miracles!

I watched the second episode. Give it a lot of room and it is okay.

Why the trio thought that Shin's father would just play along and send one killer to the drop off is beyond me. They never even looked around.

I was rather wondering how Tur got the pair out of the room and into the basement. Did they not attempt to escape ? He should have done all his talking in the room. As always he took far too long to carry out the task and got interrupted by a piece of wood on the head :)

So far it is not dreadful and we have yet to see how the relationship between the three main characters evolves. Fingers crossed.

13 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

They never even looked around.

Have start ep 2, but stop at 35mn. Another evidence is the Oat car in front of the building. It is easy to guess as Oat is dead, another one drive it and lives there. Just to wait the trio quit the room...the initial spirit does continue (for our greatest enjoyment)! 

ps: the ex-host and now fugitive's reaction is a little bit irritating to my eyes...

23 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Have start ep 2, but stop at 35mn. Another evidence is the Oat car in front of the building. It is easy to guess as Oat is dead, another one drive it and lives there. Just to wait the trio quit the room...the initial spirit does continue (for our greatest enjoyment)! 

ps: the ex-host and now fugitive's reaction is a little bit irritating to my eyes...

You would think that they had never seen a film about this sort of situation. You cannot use any building you are even remotely associated with. They can trace your phone calls, they know who your friends are.

As we do not have any background about Shin and Neo I am not certain whether or not Neo should be surprised as to who Shin's father is.

Yes, I was going to add in a previous post that she is getting on my nerves. It is though she is being built up as the really annoying character so that she can have her ugly duckling to swan moment in Ep. 10 :)

I'll carry on watching for the a bit longer but I sense already that this will not be something I am waiting on every weekend.

#3 Willbefree three we have to survive but EP. 3 brother day. I can't survive because I can't escape.

Watch #love out of mind endless love EP. 3 backwards on line TV.
LINE TV : https://tv.line.me/v/9617714
Every Sunday at 20:10 PM. Gmm25 Channel | 22:00 pm On line TV

Archived