[Thai BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE สามเราต้องรอด

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Is killing people a gender-specific task ? "

It isn't, and there are quite a few references throughout the third episode as to how dominant Thai male society tries to be, not always successfully ! The females have to learn how to survive.

I was a bit surprised to see that Ter chose a place on the side of the road to carry out his shooting practice, the traffic is driving past just behind him. His method of firing a pistol is pretty rubbish whereas she takes up a more correct stance (certainly if you actually want to hit the target). Considering that she isn't using the sights on the weapon (because the camera shot looks cooler and you can see her face) bravo for hitting the bottle !

Third episode introduces some interesting twists. Miw gets to show her soft side though the results are far from what she intended.

There is still no explanation as to how Shin and Neo know each other. There is an allusion that something has happened between them but if it was physical then Neo is being a bit slow on the way Shin looks at him. Whilst there is an unsaid suggestion that Shin and Miw actually had sex, that has yet to be confirmed.

So long as their escapades do not get too silly/unbelievable this might turn out to be a good story.

Just for a second, you see me this person in the eyes... #heart
Keep watching. https://tv.line.me/v/9684625

Dare to dare to try!

Do I have something to lose?

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Cheers...!!

Today is a Soompi great day! Our Mel_Rios is back! I often ask myself when we will be able to again read this word: "Cheers...!!", the famed Mel_Rios signature! Welcome back my friend! Now, i have to sitting comfortably, prepar a snack and my fav drink (iced lemon and water) before to read his comment. Then, next, i will comment the comment.... :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

So... get your iced lemon & water ready... and your snacks... and let's talk about it.

Already have drink & snack, but not yet seen ep 5, so i can't talk about it (i'm late for many others BL things, because i'm a lot busy on a music activity). Have just read your comment and i can just say that at start, i wasn't "ready" for watch it, then after ep 1, i was convinced this serie will be something special to me, because it deal with unusual situation (far from blue short school/Uni universe), including a thriller and romance at the same time. As we are more into the hard side of life than a romantic one, it gives to me more interest to follow it. More to come soon!

Archived