[Thai BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE สามเราต้องรอด

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Because " WeLoveSoompi" seems to be busy at the moment I will update the thread.

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 6 (Friday, 13 September 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Episode 7 Teaser

(Friday, 20 September 2019)

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!

wow welcome back @Mel_Rios , yeah bit busy lately with my deg study and assigment stuff , thanks for the update =) . already put this ep6 to my main episod post 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, Mel_Rios said:

despite the many people who has died, and the ones to die in the future as well.

A thriller without some peoples who die is not a thriller! At least, only one is enough  ha ha ha. Since this "guns do the talking" sequence, we are fully into the road trip side, when running peoples must live together very closely. And what had to happen has happened! Old stories may rise to the surface. Bingo, now we know Neo and Shin already met in the past, and what they have done that are still in each memories. Actually, i have seen ep 5, not yet ep 6, so how each will react (positively or negatively) to the present situaation? After have seen a few pics, it seems there is no (more than close) contact problem. At start, i ignore this serie can turn to a threesome affair. It become interesting to know how all this momentary "union" will end!

Interesting other side of the serie is the "revenge" Tur/Mae couple. We know their own motivation, the attraction between them is obvious, for now, just a warm body is enough for Mae, but we don't yet know when the red line will be over! So first gun lesson show us it is not easy to become one part of the wrong side of life! Is it possible to change serie's title into "3 will be free + 2"?

More to come soon!

7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I am loving this Series a lot...!!

I feel the same feeling! With this epic 6th ep, a true hard one, where some truth appears every ten mn, i better understood some unexplained scenes before. For now, i'm totally in and appreciate the complexity of the plot.

At first, i found Miw an exentric girl, someone enough unpleasant, exclusively concerned by herself. For now, and more with going through eps, i have better appoaches on his behavioring toward Neo and Shin. For the threesome night, i see it as an extra for her. And more, a free one, without taxes! Just for the fun. Miw has/have only one love, but she also is an instant pleasure girl, able to feel comfortable between two man if she decide or feel it's enough good for her! His long time lover is so far...Love "strangers" is not a problem, the problem is she never forget his real love, the one into big motorbike and repair shop! Now, she have "ba.ll.s" to face the danger, she is a true brave girl, and look more pleasant to my appreciation on his acts. 

Mae is always at the wrong place at the wrong time! A few are born with a golden spoon in their mouth and lot are born for have an eternal hard life. Have revenge and stay human can make of you to enter into schizophrenia. The Tur company didn't help, for sure! So that's why Tur, to be honest with Mae, told her to do not enter into his world/work, at the risk to loose his mind. This serie show a lot of different ways to be a loser, even you are rich or not.

For the rich side, Shin seat on two chairs! His gay desire to love, be loved and draws, then have to assume the father work, and all the blood he have on his hands! Circumstances made him to meet and see again new and old "friends", embark on the wrong boat, and visually navigate. A lot of new adventures, unpredictables except they all can abruptly die! Along the way, he restore his Neo feeling (or maybe a new born one). Only next eps will tell us if it 'll be a long story, or just to be the only interested with.

I like the restaurant message/ads for mini photo printer included into the plot!

I ask myself to know why production made Shin wear too long glass side-piece, someone knows the reason?

Is it Toptap that play the one on the beach asking to Shin to draw him?

For sure, now i stuck with the series!

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

As this comment on SHIN: I got lost... no idea what you want to say... specially the "seat on two chairs" and "restore his Neo feeling".

I tried, and tried... but I can NOT follow what you wanted to say. :unsure:

Even things are clear to me, it is a surprise you don't see what i mean. First, "sitting on the two chairs" , it's a french expression (the true one is: have his a.s.s. sitting on two chairs at the same time) that mean (for this exemple) you always have to choose between two options but you can't decide on your choice. Here, it is his family father's love that made him close his eyes of the blood on father's hands, and his desire to be a draw artist, and live a simple life. It is a metaphor to illustrate a choice you can't/don't want to make! 

Then his old and new experiences: he first met Neo and have his first kiss with him. This fact is like indian ink in his memories and most probably disturb his relation with Neo at the beginning in first ep. Little by little, things become more complex, then he swim into a whole bowl of confusion where the main problem is to stay alive, not really a quiet situation! On another side, the "return" of his feeling for Neo, made him more confused, cause he think he is the only one to have this true feeling. He think the Neo attitude is just led by circumstances, and he is convinced he will never receive a reciprocity from Neo. Poor Shin, unfortunate son of a fortunate maffia leader! Shin now knows his father sent his man (Tur) to kill Miw and Neo, and save his son. And now, the three sleep together in the same bed.

As you said, only Miw seems to have a good head on his shoulders, assuming the past and the present! Having a terrible past and a terrible future, she actually look and do as the leader of the pack. Even Shin own the memory key card, he still live into uncertainty, because of Boss next reaction (the trio must dissapear, as his brother in the past). Hopefully for them, it seems not to be the right time to die. Boss clemency is just the consequence of his future target: revenge on Shin's father!

Confused world for all isn't it?! And Toptap presence increase this feeling, but again, as you said, he is perfect to do it!

On 9/16/2019 at 7:32 PM, Mel_Rios said:

What an Episode 5...!!

I was waiting since EP 1 for this flash back moments as it was obvious that Shin and Neo knew each other before. This Episode 5 is a 100% delight knowing how it all began for them. It was love at first sight and I think not only for Shin... but also for Neo. BUT what took me totally by surprise was even that flash back to junior high school times... as Shin told his parents to be gay: O M G...!! The way his dad dealt  with the situation was so unexpected, and kind of awesome at the same time. I knew he had some troubled relationship with Shin, but now I understand WHY Shin once said his dad loved him a lot.

Thinking of details all over this first time I understand Neo saying to be fine with both, guys and girls... yet his condo room was covered with gay icon media (specially the huge poster of the film "Happy Together" ..., jazz classics and collages and pictures of his "future by the sea dreams". Also, Neo's reaction to Shin liking him while he was nude posing was obvious full of pleasure and interest. He even stay to talk to him because he really wanted to know him. ...Only here Shin and Neo had such a strong connection that made them meet again and spend practically one full night together. In one night they found out some of each others deepest secrets (Shin's past failed love story; Neo's "adventurous jobs"), the were happy, they argued, they make up again... they even kiss. So much energy flowing between these that took even a Polaroid picture "as proof of a happy moment together"... amazing...!

And then... all what they have done for each other, taking care of each other since the first time Shin helped Neo and Mew to escape from being killed by TUR. I think the connection they share can only be broken with death now.

Episode 6 has a major turning point on it.... but I am not sure if we can consider it pure... as there were "brownies" making them do something they may have not wanted to do "awake"... we will see how that plays off.

Caught up with the last two episodes last night. The story is taking some interesting twists and Ep 5 was really good - probably because it didn't revolve around a plot with more holes in it than a Cher costume.

It might have been love at first sight for Shin but I don't think that it was for Neo. Shin will later make the point that Neo simply treated him as a client. That might not be totally true as Neo does seem to like Shin but even so it has to be remembered that Neo is a professional prostitute : he knows how to please, without necessarily being pleased in return.

I think that Neo is intrigued by the shy kid and decides to help him break out of his shell a bit. The scene in the bedroom was masterful. Sitting opposite somebody and asking questions is confrontational (remember all those interviews you have had ?) by moving to the bed (I thought he was going to simply sit next to Shin) Neo instantly made the atmosphere more relaxed (much more so than sitting next to him). Neo already knows the answer, he just wants to coax it out of Shin because that will ease his pain.

I did not read much into the kiss. It was just that : a kiss. It didn't go any further and the two guys just laugh about it.

If Neo was in love with Shin (and Neo states clearly that he knows Shin has feelings for him) would he fool around with Mew ? Is there anything more disheartening for a gay guy than watching the prospective boyfriend having sex with a girl ?

Neo tells Shin that if he is attracted to someone then he is easy with it. Was he talking sex or love ? The hug when he picks Shin up in the forest was heartfelt so there is an emotional bond for Neo, how could there not be after all they are going through together ? Not sure though

The arrival of Toptap and the character Luang may suggest that Mew and Shin are going to be drawn away from Neo (well actually - that is almost certainly the reason for them being there).

The Da ! What can you say ? Shin comes home and announces that he was attacked because he was gay. The first thing that the Da does is fetch a pistol and tells his son to kill the next guy that attacks him :unsure:. Not a can of pepper-spray, nope, a pistol. Sidearms are designed to kill people. The Da is more concerned about 'the family' being seen as weak than what his son might be feeling. Shin is an 'object' : "I have a son".

If Shin was beaten up at school for being gay why did his friends keep trying to set him up with a girl ? (and Sing's character pays big bucks for it as well).

Tur is almost laughable. I get that he is dangerous and in episode 4 finally got around to killing the guy without spending ten minutes talking and letting his prey run away. On the other hand he then plays with Neo's brother. Slaps him around a bit before getting Mae to kill him. Didn't even go through the bullet in the knees stage. Not hot on interrogation is our Tur.

The new bad guy Boss John is also comical. All that posturing with the knife and trying to look mean. These guys are supposed to be ruthless. Mew has obviously told him the story and taken him out to where the body was buried (why wasn't the mother dragged along as well, as she was also implicated ?).

They find the body and Boss John starts waving his knife (well, almost a knife : that's a knife cobber !). I would have had Neo shot in front of her - just as a lesson, like. I might even have been inclined to kill Luang as well, because he is now a witness. Boss John has the USB stick so doesn't need Mew anymore. She's pretty but already killed the brother for trying to mess with her so yeah, have her buried alive in the same grave. To top it all he knows that he has Thana's son within grasp. Happy days, all sorted.

I can live with it all, I just find it funny, so it distracts from the story. Likewise at the end of each episode Tur knows where the gang have moved on to. That beggars the question : why is he leaving a trail of bodies behind him if all he has to do is make phone calls ?

Yes, I know, you have to forget the plot holes and go for the romance :)

On 9/17/2019 at 2:59 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Will them all regret this moment after coming back to their senses...?

I don't think SHIN will regret having this moment, specially because it was shared with Neo; and also because he liked Mew.

For Neo... this is casual sex... but: Could he really have true feelings for Shin as well? He liked him the first time they meet... and his trouble face after their "hard talk" says he may be conflicted finding out what he wants with Shin...

And there is Mew... Who never had anyone which truly cared about her before, now finding herself between these so different guys. And yet she opens up a bit to them... She ... that has been a locked up treasure... waiting to be discover...

There is a pretence in what went before and these moments in the bed that something took place. What is not being depicted is : who did what to whom. So far, nothing is even being alluded to.

Is Shin going to start having doubts about his sexuality ? He's taken part in a threesome which includes a girl. Where did he fit in to the proceedings ? Perhaps he just sketched the other two until it was his turn. I play the winner between youse two.

Both Neo and Mew are in the sex trade so for them - yes this is casual sex. Not saying that they aren't enjoying it and they may know as "many positions" as Forth :) but I am not seeing any solid bond between the two.

We are all troubled when we upset a friend. Nobody wants to deliberately upset someone close and if your thoughtlessness doesn't trouble you - I would suggest you are not really a friend.

I think you are wrong about Mew. Luang quite clearly has always cared about her - assuming that he doesn't turn out to be the villain of the piece :unsure:.

As I said, the scene suggests a whole pile of things but to me it suggests more that both guys had sex with Mew than that she sat on the side knitting whilst Shin topped Neo.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:16 PM, gogole mongol said:

Interesting other side of the serie is the "revenge" Tur/Mae couple. We know their own motivation, the attraction between them is obvious, for now, just a warm body is enough for Mae, but we don't yet know when the red line will be over! So first gun lesson show us it is not easy to become one part of the wrong side of life! Is it possible to change serie's title into "3 will be free + 2"?

More to come soon

I see no attraction at all between them. Mae has her reasons for being where she is but I think she is fast realising that it is a very rocky road. Tur is a killer. He is paid to carry out the jobs. He doesn't really want Mae there and only has her shoot the guy to implicate her and bring it home the kind of life her boyfriend had. I just think she is lost and lonely. She's embarked on a vendetta without really reflecting on what that means : killing people. She's either going to end up hating Tur and the boyfriend or becoming just like them. I'm hoping for the latter. 

I've used 'she' but to be honest I have no idea what sex the character is supposed to be. 

On 9/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Hide contents

Tur & Mae... They can't be free from their revenge, unless they do take revenge, right?

That means; at least Neo has to die.

Mae may be forgiving... at some point; as she realizes how wrong all these is.

But what about Tur? He has killed so many people already...! He is the one who killed Shin's step-mum too, and lied to Boos Thana about it. His list of crimes is too high already to get free with it. Too many innocent people has died already. I can't let him get away with it

I am loving this Series a lot...!

Tur is a simply paid. If Thana had told him to stay put he would have done so. Aye, there's a bit of revenge in there but ultimately it's a job. 

Mae is on a steep learning curve. She wanted revenge and tried to look all tough but killing someone is not an easy thing. Though you get used to it. Tur being the proof. 

Is she wrong ? Her boyfriend had merely been doing his job : killing people. She seemed pretty happy with his lifestyle. Brought in pots of money. The boyfriend got killed and off she sets. That the person responsible for her boyfriend's demise is not whom she thinks is immaterial. She'll just have to kill Mew instead.

She has already killed one person why would she stop now ? 

Shin's stepmother was not innocent, she was having an affair with Neo. Remember the coming out scene. I don't care what you are. Next person to disrespect you : kill them. It's how these people think. Anybody that gets in the way is refusing to cooperate. It's a different mindset. I don't agree with it but I do understand it. 

The series has warmed up quite quickly. I can't follow the logic of constantly going to places that you are associated with. I'm also a bit surprised considering the media coverage that nobody else on the way has recognised Shin. I laughed when Boss John said : I knew your story already. Watch the news bulletins does he? 

On 9/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, Mel_Rios said:

And now that she won immunity from Boss John... she could start all over new with her motorbike mechanic sexy ex. :kiss_wink:.

Seriously.? You never get away from these people. He now knows the truth and can denounce her whenever he likes. She is now just another pawn in his pocket. The mother as well. 

It's easy, you corrupt someone a wee tiny bit and then blackmail them. Yours forever. She only wanted money and a safe place. Nowhere is safe from these people. She should have asked for Thana's head on a silver platter. Perhaps she knew what happened to Salome. :grin:

On 9/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, gogole mongol said:

Even things are clear to me, it is a surprise you don't see what i mean. First, "sitting on the two chairs" , it's a french expression (the true one is: have his a.s.s. sitting on two chairs at the same time) that mean (for this exemple) you always have to choose between two options but you can't decide on your choice. Here, it is his family father's love that made him close his eyes of the blood on father's hands, and his desire to be a draw artist, and live a simple life. It is a metaphor to illustrate a choice you can't/don't want to make! 

Then his old and new experiences: he first met Neo and have his first kiss with him. This fact is like indian ink in his memories and most probably disturb his relation with Neo at the beginning in first ep. Little by little, things become more complex, then he swim into a whole bowl of confusion where the main problem is to stay alive, not really a quiet situation! On another side, the "return" of his feeling for Neo, made him more confused, cause he think he is the only one to have this true feeling. He think the Neo attitude is just led by circumstances, and he is convinced he will never receive a reciprocity from Neo. Poor Shin, unfortunate son of a fortunate maffia leader! Shin now knows his father sent his man (Tur) to kill Miw and Neo, and save his son. And now, the three sleep together in the same bed.

As you said, only Miw seems to have a good head on his shoulders, assuming the past and the present! Having a terrible past and a terrible future, she actually look and do as the leader of the pack. Even Shin own the memory key card, he still live into uncertainty, because of Boss next reaction (the trio must dissapear, as his brother in the past). Hopefully for them, it seems not to be the right time to die. Boss clemency is just the consequence of his future target: revenge on Shin's father!

Confused world for all isn't it?! And Toptap presence increase this feeling, but again, as you said, he is perfect to do it!

The English for the two chairs situation is : sitting on a fence. Never getting off on one side or the other. 

Thana does not love Shin and I think that Shin knows this deep down. He's just ignored the background story until he realises that his mother (and now stepmother) was murdered on his Da's orders. 

Neo is complicated and I am glad that I am not in Shin's shoes. Neo puts out some very contradictory signals. The fact that he's a prostitute is not working in his favour either because, well yes he treats Shin like a client. Trying to make him happy and wanted. Some of it may be genuine but because of his profession it is hard to decide just what he thinks about Shin. Either way he appears to be more inclined to bed Mew. 

It's all drama folks and wouldn't be fun if we could guess the ending. Complicated is good. I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but am keeping an open mind on who took Shin. 

59 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

The English for the two chairs situation is : sitting on a fence. Never getting off on one side or the other. 

If you don't yet notice, i have made a sort of literal translation. When i have a doubt about something, i ask to my brother who live in UK, close to Southend-on-sea, since more 35 years. I prefer to use literal translation because sometimes, some english doesn't well understood how fine can be the french humour! Mais j'apprécie la leçon d'anglais, cela va de soit!

(for me "sitting on a fence" mean the best way to get hemorrhoid :D, so as you know, my english is not perfect!)

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

Thana does not love Shin and I think that Shin knows this deep down. He's just ignored the background story until he realises that his mother (and now stepmother) was murdered on his Da's orders.

Insightfull and pertinent opinion. However, we all knows sometimes, even one direct family member (father or mother), despite he/she can be cruel with his son or daughter, the victim (s) love the torturer. Isn't it a kind of Stockholm syndrom?

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

Neo is complicated and I am glad that I am not in Shin's shoes.

Yes Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. As he explained one time to Shin, he had so early to earn one's living, by any means whatsoever. Prostitute is just one of this way, as he can be mechanix or factor! Fast and easy money, no?! I don't see why he can't have feeling for Shin. It's a possibility, and we don't yet know about it. Save (his) one life, two or three show us he is able to have enough feeling for a trio and to be sentimental for one member of the trio, even it is for a short time. I agree, the problem is into Shin's head. Neo let things evolve considering everything can suddenly and definitively change. Carpe diem! When a hit man follow your track, this become urgent and the threesome perfectly show it (to me)!

For me, this serie is first a thriller, with a thoughtful gay perfume. Some will need HE, other BE. As usual, i don't care how it will end, i will take it as it comes! Just appreciate his atmosphere. So for now, it's a true good one, even Shin wear ridiculous glasses! Carpe diem!

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Seriously.? You never get away from these people. He now knows the truth and can denounce her whenever he likes. She is now just another pawn in his pocket. The mother as well. 

It's easy, you corrupt someone a wee tiny bit and then blackmail them. Yours forever. She only wanted money and a safe place. Nowhere is safe from these people. She should have asked for Thana's head on a silver platter. Perhaps she knew what happened to Salome. :grin:

Agreed, when you are into the snake's bag, there is only one solution, kill before to be kill!  I ask myself how Mew story will end. She first kill by accident, then she will must continue by necessity! Hôôô cruel world we must living in!

7 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

If you don't yet notice, i have made a sort of literal translation. When i have a doubt about something, i ask to my brother who live in UK, close to Southend-on-sea, since more 35 years. I prefer to use literal translation because sometimes, some English doesn't well understood how fine can be the french humour!

Insightful and pertinent opinion. However, we all knows sometimes, even one direct family member (father or mother), despite he/she can be cruel with his son or daughter, the victim (s) love the torturer. Isn't it a kind of Stockholm syndrom?

Yes Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. As he explained one time to Shin, he had so early to earn one's living, by any means whatsoever. Prostitute is just one of this way, as he can be mechanix or factor! Fast and easy money, no?! I don't see why he can't have feeling for Shin. It's a possibility, and we don't yet know about it. Save (his) one life, two or three show us he is able to have enough feeling for a trio and to be sentimental for one member of the trio, even it is for a short time. I agree, the problem is into Shin's head. Neo let things evolve considering everything can suddenly and definitively change. Carpe diem! When a hit man follow your track, this become urgent and the threesome perfectly show it (to me)!

For me, this series is first a thriller, with a thoughtful gay perfume. Some will need HE, other BE. As usual, i don't care how it will end, i will take it as it comes! Just appreciate his atmosphere. So for now, it's a true good one, even Shin wear ridiculous glasses! Carpe diem!

The Fence sitting comment was more for those who might be more familiar with the phrase. Now you mention the French one, I am familiar with it. It will serve to explain many a political leader in London for my French friends. One of them used to live in Southend but he could never explain that to the English because he pronounced it Sooo-tend instead of the more local Saaaf-en :)

For Shin and his Da we don't really have a great deal to go on but I still look at that manner of his son's coming out. He wasn't interested in what was going on inside Shin's head, what was really important for Thana was that his family had been disrespected and that required extreme measures. It wouldn't surprise me that he had family cats and dogs poisoned because Nong X had taken Shin's toys at nursery school.

I am enjoying the series despite all the holes. I can accept it for what it is : light entertainment. I do want to know what follows which is always a good sign. It is similar to the sort of thing I have talked about on other pages. Thriller first and the complications of the romance second.

Neo is complicated, but he is sophisticated and simple. I see you have spent time in Ireland as well :) . Neo's lifestyle must require a certain amount of distancing from the client. He is paid for sexual services and perhaps he likes some customers more than others, but he has to remember that they are customers. Ultimately he is being used for a purpose by the client and whilst there might be lots of sexual attraction on behalf of one party (or both) that doesn't make it amorous.

He has now come into contact with two people whom he likes on a friendship basis. However I would make the slight difference between the two.

Neo has liked Shin from their very first meeting. He knows that Shin has a crush on him and is easy with it. We know that he has stood Shin up at least once but one of the great problems with all of these series is that they never go into enough detail. Why didn't Neo apologise to Shin at the time ? Why didn't Shin make phone calls ? You or I would have followed up on the reasons. In Thai TV however everything is left in midair for Episode N so that we can have a bit more background in a flashback. What it doesn't tell us is how many times Neo and Shin did meet. Ultimately, after my long digression, Neo has taken Shin for a friend.

Mew on the other hand is somebody he has been forced to be with due to their circumstances. Nurse/patient. She is the complete opposite to Shin ; a feisty fighter who has had a tough life and so you can see the attraction for Neo. Her character has serrated edges and I am not certain that she and Neo would have ever become friends outside of their present predicament.

Look at us here, super analysing the human condition instead of just screaming at the TV : Kiss for goodness sake :P.

36 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

It will serve to explain many a political leader in London for my French friends.

Are you talking about BoJo? The best liar United Kingdom have create during his creation? 

39 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Thriller first and the complications of the romance second.

Same POV for me!

40 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I see you have spent time in Ireland as well

UK and Thailand are the place i visited the most. Thailand is first for more twenty travels from South to North and East to West (never been to some 3S cities*). It was the rear base for many other south-east asian countries. UK was for family reasons. I also have family in Thailand.

48 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

He is paid for sexual services and perhaps he likes some customers more than others, but he has to remember that they are customers.

Do you deny the possibility to prostitute to fall in love for someone? 

53 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Why didn't Neo apologise to Shin at the time ? Why didn't Shin make phone calls ? You or I would have followed up on the reasons. In Thai TV however everything is left in midair for Episode N so that we can have a bit more background in a flashback.

To my eyes, there is a simple answer to that state: novel's writers imagination. Even novel is close to Nobel, they are far to create valuable text for  ha ha ha, so politely, we'll never ask them to work/write in this way!

59 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Look at us here, super analysing the human condition instead of just screaming at the TV : Kiss for goodness sake :P.

I think Soompi forum is made for. "Super analysing"  hummm... Personally i try to stay simple, with simple words. In this way, more peoples can understand my meaning (i hope it). 

* 3S= Sea, Sex, Sun (maybe can i add Sausage?)

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Are you talking about BoJo? The best liar United Kingdom have create during his creation? 

Same POV for me!

UK and Thailand are the place i visited the most. Thailand is first for more twenty travels from South to North and East to West (never been to some 3S cities*). It was the rear base for many other south-east asian countries. UK was for family reasons. I also have family in Thailand.

Do you deny the possibility to prostitute to fall in love for someone? 

To my eyes, there is a simple answer to that state: novel's writers imagination. Even novel is close to Nobel, they are far to create valuable text for  ha ha ha, so politely, we'll never ask them to work/write in this way!

I think Soompi forum is made for. "Super analysing"  hummm... Personally i try to stay simple, with simple words. In this way, more peoples can understand my meaning (i hope it). 

* 3S= Sea, Sex, Sun (maybe can i add Sausage?)

The clown as he was called by somebody on the beach. It's the first thing people ask as soon as they realise I am not Flemish. 

The comment about Ireland was because if you look at the original comment it is contradictory - and yet sort of makes sense. Thus Irish. A statement that defies logic but makes sense : Shin and Neo together "at last, we are alone" :D

I think that prostitutes can fall in love. I also think that it might be difficult for them to realise that they have. I have no experience in the matter but if you require detachment in your trade, especially when it is that intimate, would it not be difficult to distinguish between real and the fantasy world that you create. Neo is used to having sex (with men and women, he has sort of suggested) can he recognise the difference between pleasure and bonding ? 

The writers are to blame for the holes but the fan base don't care about serious plot errors so long as they get a kiss. As kissing in these series is pretty pathetic - though getting better - I am often left wondering what the fuss was about. 

As for these pages where we meet I sometimes wonder if we have frightened everybody else away. We seem to be a core group of about seven people. Not like the good old days of Sotus. 

Well, I got the sea and the sun today. A few got the sex as well but I was not amongst them :D

Archived