Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bananagurl1188

i love these guys, i remember when they first came out with 'gasoline' i was hooked on that song and that was when i was first introduced to yg... :D

It's about time lol!

These guys are the men for real!

They are sooooo freakin cool.

I<3 Jinusean ever since I first saw them in the passion rmx with Se7en

plus they are so cool in person

that Phone Number video cracks me up lol

why are the girls butts on fire?

Guest jess1tym4life

So this is the official Jinusean thread you should ask the mod to change the title..

Happy late birthday jinusean..man so many yg threads i can see it now soon yg will be taking over soompi :w00t::w00t:

These 2 mans are married but they still look good for their age & still can perform like they always have rocking the stage..& also babysitting the other yg crews.. :D

What is you fav jinusean mv? i have to say phone number & A-Yo

JINUSEAN MUSIC VIDEOS.

Jinusean- Gasoline

Jinusean ft 1tym, Perry- No More

Jinusean- Taekwon V

Jinusean ft 1tym- How deep is your love

Jinusean ft Teddy, Baekkyoung, Masta wu, GDYB, Yanggoon- A-Yo!

Jinusean ft Baekkyoung & Jinhwan, GDYB, Psy, Dj Doc, Se7en, Masta Wu etc- Phone Number

Guest dabrain

man finally a jinusean thread ...

i rele like the phone number mv ... they r jus funny ... easygoin ... =)

btw .. can anybody tell me who these girls are in the phone number mv (i only know lexy)

Guest jess1tym4life

man finally a jinusean thread ...

i rele like the phone number mv ... they r jus funny ... easygoin ... =)

btw .. can anybody tell me who these girls are in the phone number mv (i only know lexy)

The girls are manly yg backup dancers the others not sure..but the girl as the DJ is ex member from swi.t eun joo who is now with the group Moogadang.

oh my gosh. x.x thank you... it's about time JS had a threeead.

Even though they're married I still have a little cursh on them, ya know 8D; they're soooo cute, man.

Love their older stuff better, but I'm always loving all thier music. Gahhh, I wish they'd release a new song or something. TT.TT

Guest GDlovesBEE

that Phone Number video cracks me up lol

why are the girls butts on fire?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL and then baekkie comes on with the extinguisher. HAHAHAH and gd lookin kinda like a female in the beginning.. love that video.

LMAO. "one for the beats 2 for the mode"?!?!?! wtf. but it sounds decent, cause it just sounds like a BOOTLEG version of the original. And everyone knows, the original is always better.

ughhhh loser LOL....... yes the original is better, in this case anywase!!

Happy late birthday jinusean..man so many yg threads i can see it now soon yg will be taking over soompi :w00t::w00t:

These 2 mans are married but they still look good for their age & still can perform like they always have rocking the stage..& also babysitting the other yg crews.. :D

What is you fav jinusean mv? i have to say phone number & A-Yo

JINUSEAN MUSIC VIDEOS.

Jinusean- Gasoline

Jinusean ft 1tym, Perry- No More

Jinusean- Taekwon V

Jinusean ft 1tym- How deep is your love

Jinusean ft Teddy, Baekkyoung, Masta wu, GDYB, Yanggoon- A-Yo!

Jinusean ft Baekkyoung & Jinhwan, GDYB, Psy, Dj Doc, Se7en, Masta Wu etc- Phone Number

yess YG all the way jess. :excl:

it seem jus like yesterday that sean got married. :( he looked older THEN at his wedding than now. GAHHH :crazy: i just hate his ugly blond hair.... it sticks up like crazy.

my fave mv is the PHONE NUMBER one!!! i love seeing other yg-ers in yg mvsss!

lol yeah the phone number video is hilarious! hahaha

but they all look like they're having MAD FUN! haha i wish i was in the video..but i'd have to protest the flaming butt...makes me thing the girls ate something that didnt agree with their stomachs LMAO!

Archived