[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Hello guys, the show was really fun! I gues any one from other culture would laugh like crazy,it was really funny.I think the "bob hair"and MCteam girls was planned(?) 

'He's not the same as he was in the past', I felt the influence of Yin all the time,I'm happy,it was a good show. :blush::love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Yin and Lyj were co workers of 2 variety shows and both of them got closed, my take is maybe ldw and lyj met during that period when he visited yin, ( do you remember ldw selca with cosmos flower when his hair has a droplets of rain?) There was part of the show sinabro that while traveling there was a cosmos flower along the road.

Secondly,  in the beginning of the show between us, lyj asked yin, " are you happy now". In my opinion lyj knew that ldw had a break from jan to late april and maybe they are meeting socially very often. Ldw said it is his first time with lyj show but you will noticed that they are very familiar with each other and even reenacted the kiss scene in bad and crazy. First time on lyj show but meeting very often with yin socially. You are right @almondcroissant when you said they are closed because you cant just wear anybody's costume when you are not familiar with him. Maybe they got closed because of yin and they personally discussed the idea of guesting his show, so timely that ldw got his coffee cf and good platform to endorsed and enjoy the savageness.

Just now, Almondcroissant said:

I got suspicious because I have watched a few other episodes of turkids. LYJ often talks about his staff when he’s doing the interview with the guest and the camera will then move to show the staff whom he is talking about. So in this ep when he said the staff has a bob hairstyle and the staff had said Wookie was handsome, I kept waiting for the camera to pan over to the staff’s face but it did not. And most suspicious of all is, LYJ said “you seem to have a connection with her” lmao. Anyways it is fun to delulu! 

WOW, I am an aspiring trainee :sweatingbullets: ,you are super masters :bawling::love: applause! 

I agree 100%, and I would add MC said also something like He could not tell who she was because of caring/respecting "her privacy" lol :ph34r::lol:

Right, the camera never shows who the girl of his team was, we all expected that, I think. :love: 

:smooches3:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4

...because I have to protect the privacy... :ph34r::love::rubchin:

MC, Our main writer has a bob cut

ldw: oh yes. Hello! smiling while keep looking at this "staff girl"

MC: she got a bob cut recently

Ldw; yeah. She originally had long hair (?)  ooh,a big smile

MC:Yes,you two seem to have some kind of connection:lol:

Ldw: it's that so.?? still smiling

MC: she's the one who called you 'damn handsome':lol:

Ldw : <now he laugh saying> Thank you.. (haha)

and then LDW appear on the screen promoting coffee

saying:     "it's perfect"

I'm sure Yoo InNa was there,100% sure, his reaction it's so obvious!.. heheh AND SO CUTE! :bawling:

:hooray2::blush:        :7555_attack:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Lunitaaa said:

WOW, I am an aspiring trainee

Yes that was some great detective work there! Well done! 

4 hours ago, Lunitaaa said:

because I have to protect the privacy

True this is very sus. He’s never said before he has to protect his staff’s privacy when he talks about them in other episodes. Besides whenever the camera pans to show his staff, they are always wearing masks so viewers can’t see who they are anyway. And LYJ has quite a small team. From what I’ve seen there are only 3-4 of them who accompany him for the recording so if YIN tags along it’s not a problem right?

Plus LYJ does the show editing himself, he mentioned it on one of the episodes. Perhaps he inserted the goblin music too. I think it was played 3 times? Beautiful Life appeared in the airplane analogy, maybe Wookie really did notice YIN on that flight to Hong Kong in 2014. And he told LYJ about how he first met YIN, so the Beautiful Life song was apt hehe. And I felt Wookie was looking in the staff’s direction for a tad long too. Plus at the ending part he gave us a jinsimuru. Maybe he was hinting to us hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@lunita you are a darling, good work.

I observed something too:

Mc: she just cut her hair just recently.

Ldw: yeah she originally had a long hair? How would ldw knew that the staff originally had a long hair? Lol when he said it was his first time guesting the show. Is he that close with Lyj staff? This couple of ours are enjoying their ninja style. Cute.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, Dandelions and roses said:

Ldw: yeah she originally had a long hair? How would ldw knew that the staff originally had a long hair? Lol when he said it was his first time guesting the show. Is he that close with Lyj staff? This couple of ours are enjoying their ninja style. Cute.

Yes, I observed that too! that dialogue was very weird, I think it's 'very suspicious' and they were aware of what they were saying (Ldw) and showing to all of us on TV.

Never before was it so obvious, they have always been 'soo private' you know, it was like giving us clues about their relationship and pichi enjoyed it! haha :P The tone of the conversation and their faces <especially Lee Dong Wook> was very demonstrative and clear :blush:

is pichi leaving his ninja style little by little?

yes !!    :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

PS: AND.. he didn't say that he came home to be alone and eat alone.. haha 

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I was too careless that I forgot my password, so I couldn't log in for a while.
Now I got new password so I can join.

I felt sad reading some comment, but @Almondcroissant, @Dandelions and roses, @AkiChan, @Lunita, @RollyPenny, @dramachaserxoxo, your comments made me feel better. Thank you for your positive comments as always.

I think Wook sends coffee trucks to his friends and ex-costars just because by courtesy.
If Wook sends one to some ex co-actress, it means she is just a coactress for him.
And he never sends one to his One and Only. I think In Na doesn't want him to and asked him not to.
For me it is OK that he didn't and will not send one to her.

Celebs don't have to be honest, I mean, they don't have to reveal their privacy for fans.
Fans want to know where they live, what they like, such as ideal type, foods, clothes etc.
I don't eat cheese because I have allergy, but if I were celeb, and appear in advertisement for Go-Pizza or Pizzamaru, I will say "It's delicious! I love it!"
So, "Bobbed hair" thing isn't important for me.

When In Na appeared in JIFF, she looked happy and being in good condition both physically and mentally.
MC should be gorgeous, but less gorgeous than the guests.
At that point, her simple dress and accessories were perfect.
It was the first time for me to see her wearing a ring. Of course it was not for a ring finger, but it made me excited.
My mother used to tell me not to buy a ring for myself. She told me rings should be presented by a boyfriend.
I don't know if Korean mothers told their daughter the same thing, but maybe.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

When In Na appeared in JIFF, she looked happy and being in good condition both physically and mentally.

I agree with you! YIN looked very happy and contented. Wookie too looked very good in Turkids. Both of them have not been doing much from January to April until Wookie started filming TOTNT recently. Is it a coincidence they both took a long hiatus at the same time (except for doing some commercials and MC jobs) and both look happy and well rested? I think not. YIN even said in Between Us that her happiness is like a crescendo hehe. And she also let slip the words “uri jibe” meaning “our house” when LYJ asked her to put his photo in her house. Who is “uri” I would like to know!

:tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, Zafiro said:

was the first time for me to see her wearing a ring. Of course it was not for a ring finger, but it made me excited

I thought so too. However recently I went back to watch ep 1 of dream operator and I realized she was wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger when she was driving! How could I have missed this earlier I don’t know, tsk tsk. I put the screenshot below. Sorry it’s not good quality as I took it direct from the YT video as it was playing. But it’s unmistakably a rock on her ring finger hehe. 
spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

YIN even said in Between Us that her happiness is like a crescendo hehe. And she also let slip the words “uri jibe” meaning “our house” when LYJ asked her to put his photo in her house. Who is “uri” I would like to know!

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

But it’s unmistakably a rock on her ring finger hehe. 

Really?!OMG,you're right,<happines is like  in crescendo? :fun::lol:

And when LYJ asked her, are you happy now?! her answer was YES?!:o:wub:

About the ring, agree.

"URI"? I have learned that means "our" or "us" ?! :love:

Bravo! Detective @Almondcroissant applause..!

Yes, yes! we caught you Pichi! haha  :joy:

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 4

This's maybe too much fantasy but could <the "girl" who sits next to "him" on the airplane> be <the "man" who sits next to "her" on the airplane>?  I mean if that fantasy is YIN's fantasy? Jim Shim fantasy? it would sounds more real to me,I think. She's that kind of dreamer girl and Pichi is that kind of couples that make jokes like this,isn't it? lol

:rubchin:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@Almondcroissant Wow your photographic memory is amazing!!! :relaxed: Haha I still can't get over how different LYJ seemed here vs Turkids. He is definitely one of those chameleon types to me now lol. 

Sometimes it is an awesome surprise when we discover things we missed initially! (TMI but that definitely happened to me today, I saw something I thought was just sweet like aww that's really cute... Then hours later I guess my brain cell finally turned on and I realized it was intended to be funny and literally could not stop laughing for a whole hour phew...)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Haha I still can't get over how different LYJ seemed here vs Turkids. He is definitely one of those chameleon types to me now lol. 

I know right, he’s so different. That’s why I couldn’t believe it and went back to watch snippets of between us. That’s when I discovered YIN’s sus “uri jibe” ie our house haha. 

I can’t believe the extent to which we have dissected turkids though. I even tried to determine when they recorded this. Definitely after 15 April coz that was the Tissot event and Wookie’s hair was still very long. Then I matched it against his appearance at his stylist’s son’s birthday on 25 April. 25th was also the last ep of between us. He had cut his hair but it looked slightly longer than his appearance at turkids but I am not very sure. Maybe it was recorded in May but he said on the program that he was free. But he started TOTNT in end April. So the short answer is I don’t know. And I don’t even know why I want to know lmao! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I'm not sure but I think LDW may not have been like, free free, during this. Rather, it sounded like contractually Turkids wasn't allowed to say what he was filming (I'm guessing TOTNT S2?). Hence LYJ said LDW's last "official" credit was being MC at Boom's wedding hahaha. Ugh yeah this hair is so nice isn't it 

So I don't think the English sub got this part right but how hilarious was that jump shot to LYJ sitting there all dazed and smitten after the B&C re-enactment haahha I know that look LYJ we all been there :joy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I'm not sure but I think LDW may not have been like, free free, during this. Rather, it sounded like contractually Turkids wasn't allowed to say what he was filming (I'm guessing TOTNT S2?). Hence LYJ said LDW's last "official" credit was being MC at Boom's wedding hahaha. Ugh yeah this hair is so nice isn't it 

So I don't think the English sub got this part right but how hilarious was that jump shot to LYJ sitting there all dazed and smitten after the B&C re-enactment haahha I know that look LYJ we all been there :joy:

Oh yes good point there. They probably have to keep mum about what he’s filming although the whole world knows lol. Photos of filming sites are splashed everywhere, how can we not know? But since kingkong has yet to say anything officially I guess everyone has to pretend lol. 

Yeah dazed and smitten LYJ was. Who wouldn’t be. So charming and charismatic Wookie was. I love him best on variety programs, he does it so well and makes everyone fall in love with him without even trying. No wonder I never see stars in YIN’s eyes when she works with other men, not when the best one is already hers haha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I remember Ldw said that if it's a film with many actors,he sometimes has to work one or two days a week, so he perhaps has free but not 'free free' like @dramachaserxoxo says.

If Yin had bob hair,then it must has been after April 28, first or second week in May. ? just guess.. :)

Edited by Lunitaaa
  • Like 3

My guess is, yin has already a bob hair before Ldw guesting in turkids as Lyj said "just recently". When appearing in JIFF she might be using hair extension to appear OJS vive or our couple wanted it that way to be in sync with the coffee cf and the brown dress, and they missed working together.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1