[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

reading the rantings here and there of those who are following this series, reminds me of PRINCESS LULU, of my PRINCESS LULU days.

i already gave up on this series.

anyway, 8 more episodes for this series and it is all over.

the writers wanted to make a difference, yet seem unclear of what they really want to tell the audience in this series.

i wonder if they really are familiar of all what is going on at the airport.

It’s sad to see you depart from AC…..I just pray and hope the upcoming episodes will miraculously change/improve the entire set-up and everything that needs a revamp to where it once belong ~~ we want back the kind of inspiration that get us going and going and drool-hooked!

Perhaps, we should send a petition to the production team……these writers seriously need a major brain-storming. Let's just hope the pool of writers will re-assess their flaws and reach a general consensus, surely there are ways to salvage the sporadic plots? :rolleyes:

Aigoo.....cool down everyone....:D Just think of LJJ ....LOL

I read Soonjap's post and I went 'omo....I must be so un-savvy'.....LOL. Sigh, I'm just a sucker for the romance tribulations in k-drama. Nevermind all the laughable plot at times...... Be it USA or Hong Kong or Taiwanese or even my own country's drama productions, there are always unbelieveable story plots. BUT, k dramas definitely make up for it by the incredible acting and hotties. Yippeee!

I just love to watch the romance unfolds amongst the characters. The initial attractions....the confusions....the bewilderment.....allow me to recap my fav scenes from the shows:

1) Ep5 - COnversation betw KJS & HDG on the runway abt SMW.

JS - You are here as well.

DG - Yes. My sister is the one taking control of that plane.

JS - I see

DG - Are you also...out here to send someone off?

JS - Yes....a woman whom I'd loved before.

JS - It's been 3 years.... I've used all sorts of means and ways to forget her.

JS - However....she's still so beautiful in my eyes. The heart still skips a beat...

JS - That's why I'm in a lousy mood.

DG - Perhaps the woman you are talking about....is someone whom I know?

JS - Yes. She's none other than SMW.

2) From ep6 - conversation betw DG & HJ about JS.

HJ - HDG! From now on I'm your rubbish bin. You can pour out everything over here. Any other problems?

HJ - Did JS hurt you? The relationship between the 2 of you shouldn't have reached the stage of talking about who has hurt who, right?

DG - Right. There's no relationship of any sort between us.

DG - But...but...he spoke of another woman to me.

DG - They broke up very long ago...he still finds her beautiful...his heart still skips a beat when he saw her...

DG - Listening to his words...I really feel awkward and embarrassed... It's really ridiculous.

DG - A guy, whom I have nothing to do with, talking about his past relationship.

DG - Why should I....

DG didn't continue on, but we all know, she's wondering why she felt so rotten even though there's nothing betw the to speak of yet. Bingo, that's the moment we know she's fallen for JS, and she's still confused. And of course we can see that HJ realised it too.

3) From ep7, conversation betw MW and JS

When SMW learnt from DG's colleagues that JS was suspended for hitting the Prosecutor pp, and that it seems as though there's something betw DG & JS. Oh my, our SMW sprung into action immediately. She actually asked JS out, and the conversation went like this:

MW: Ms DG....what'll happen to her? Oh well....perhaps you don't like me to get close to Ms HDG...?

JS: I don't interfere in that.

MW: No...you have valid reasons to interfere.

MW: You are the first person to come here (referring to the airport) ...moreover you two have a working relationship together....certainly it's inconvenient for me to be in the picture.

MW: Therefore you needn't worry. I'll not reveal about us.

JS: No. I'd already said it. She knew all about it.

MW: So that's how it is. I know you two met often....but I didn't expect you two to be that close....almost made a big mistake.....so actually you had already told her about us....

4) From ep8, conversation betw MW & DG after MW was released from lock-up:

After the initial asking after her etc...

MW: There's nothing I can do for you though...I can't go and hit the prosecutor, unlike somebody.... (OH MY, her words here surprised me!)

MW: I heard that you'd known about me and JS, right?

DG: Yes.

MW: I didn't think of hiding it from you, it's just that...

DG: I understand.

MW: I'm a little taken aback. Based on his character, it's really not easy for him to say out those things.

DG: Perhaps it's because...the three of us would meet one another often....

MW: Right. I can understand that. I came to the airport without a word, he must be feeling lost/confused. (I was like, duh?????)

MW: However....how did he tell you about us? (Aha! Bingo......we come to the real reason for her wanting to tok to DG....)

MW: Very curious....about what he had said....

DG: Well he just...told me that you were his past girlfriend/lover.

MW: Oh that is it. He put it so simply.

A ha ha!!! I was shouting 'don't tell her abt JS saying she's still so pretty and his heart skipped a beat etc etc', and SO happy DG didn't!!! Oh my, the above conversation made me look at MW in a different light. Hmmm....what's MW trying to do???? Mmmm....can expect more from MW in time to come! And of course, our DG isn't that simple too. I was wondering why she didnt tell MW his exact words. I mean, didn't she give JS's her house keys back then and asked JS to go look for MW????? Hmm......I guess DG might be thinking since JS didnt go to her house to look for MW , that will mean JS didn't wish to get back tog with MW? Hmm....

5) From ep8 - Conversation betw HJ & DG when HJ sort of revealed his liking for her (miss this out in my earlier posts...LOL):

DG: Didn't you know what sort of people they are? They are all murderers! What can you do to them by coming to Hong Kong?

HJ: Got to arrest KJM so that we can clear your name!

DG: Who asked you to worry for me? Just take care of your ownself!

HJ: Then don't do things that will worry me! I worry about you! I worry everything from one to ten! (or from A to Z)

HJ: I also don't know why I am like this. Anyway if KJM can be arrested, even if it's hell, I will go too.

DG: Leave the matter here to JS. Go back with me to Korea tomorrow.

HJ: Alright. Rest early.

And before HJ left, he said the hotel room air con was too cold and turned it down for her. OOOOwwwww.....HJ is so sweet :)

6) From ep8, yes, the conversation betw HJ & JS!!!! Regarding DG!!!

HJ: What's your reason for coming here (Hong Kong)?

JS: Let's talk again next time.

HJ: I came here because of HDG. What exactly are you thinking about? You didn't come here just to rescue me, right?

HJ: Your heart is just like mine, isn't it so? Because you cannot not care about her.... Because of that woman behind the bars...If you don't do something, you wouldn't be able to control yourself. That's why you are here, right?

JS: Look here, KHJ.

HJ: Of course, you will certainly say no. Because you aren't crazy like me. But what do you think she will think? Won't she be confused? You jerk! Why must you confuse her? You said one thing and did another thing! Why did you still talk to her about the good of another woman then?

HJ: You need to make a stand. Hold on and don't let go if you like her. Otherwise go straight to the other woman. Choose one out of the 2 of them. Get it?

And our JS left the scene without a word. Hmmm.....

I just LOVE to watch the interplay of emotions on their faces during the above conversations!!!!

Thanks a lot Msau99 for sharing your recap moments of emotional-tugging dialogues involving the four lead stars amidst all the tension......we need this kind of solace to stay focus on some of the feel-good scenes. :D You made my day.....was scratching my head wondering what's all about during the last scene of episode 8 the tensed-up conversation betwen KHJ and KJS!

Guest apple red

hohoho....blinkiz, cool down :D Me from NUS, but I not worked up at all. Afterall, this is k drama. LOL.

I simply love this show. Nevermind abt the story plot etc etc and whatever that didnt guite gel tog. I watch it for the hotties and the awesome acting from the cast!!! Haaaa....

I just wan to trans some parts that I like......

From ep7, conversation betw MW and JS:

when SMW learnt from DG's colleagues that JS was suspended for hitting the Prosecutor pp, and that it seems as though there's something betw DG & JS. Oh my, our SMW sprung into action immediately. She actually asked JS out, and the conversation went like this:

MW: Ms DG....what'll happen to her? Oh well....perhaps you don't like me to get close to Ms HDG...?

JS: I don't interfere in that.

MW: No...you have valid reasons to interfere.

MW: You are the first person to come here (referring to the airport) ...moreover you two have a working relationship together....certainly it's inconvenient for me to be in the picture.

MW: Therefore you needn't worry. I'll not reveal our matter.

JS: No. I'd already said it. She knew all about it.

MW: So that's how it is. I know you two met often....but I didn't expect you two to be that close....almost made a big mistake.....so actually you had already told her about us....

end of scene

Hmmmmm.......interesting, no? MW wanted to be nice, but little did she know she's in for a surprise..... She looked hurt upon knowing JS had told DG about them. She hadn't expected the 2 of them to be that close......I knew that the next thing she will do will be to talk to DG. True enough, that got played out in ep8!

from ep8, conversation betw MW & DG after MW was released from lock-up:

After the initial asking after her etc...

MW: There's nothing I can do for you though...I can't go and hit the prosecutor, unlike somebody.... (OH MY, her words here surprised me!)

MW: I heard that you'd known about me and JS, right?

DG: yes.

MW: I didn't think of hiding it from you, it's just that...

DG: I understand.

MW: I'm a little taken aback. Based on his character, it's really not easy for him to say out those things.

DG: Perhaps it's because...the three of us would meet one another often....

MW: Right. I can understand that. I came to the airport without a word, he must be feeling lost/confused. (I was like, duh?????)

MW: However....how did he tell you about us? (Aha! Bingo......we come to the real reason for her wanting to tok to DG....)

MW: very curious....what did he say....

DG: Well he just...told me that you were his past girlfriend/lover.

MW: Oh that is it. He put it so simply.

end of scene

A ha ha!!! I was shouting 'don't tell her abt JS saying she's still so pretty and his heart skipped a beat etc etc', and SO happy DG didn't!!! Oh my, the above conversation made me look at MW in a different light. Hmmm....what's MW trying to do???? Mmmm....can expect more from MW in time to come! And of course, our DG isn't that simple too. I was wondering why she didnt tell MW his exact words. I mean, didn't she give JS's her house keys back then and asked JS to go look for MW????? Hmm......

from ep8, yes, the conversation betw HJ & JS!!!! Regarding DG!!!

HJ: What's your reason for coming here (Hong Kong)?

JS: Let's talk again next time.

HJ: I came here because of HDG. What exactly are you thinking about? You didn't come here just to rescue me, right?

HJ: Your heart is just like mine, isn't it so? Because you cannot not care about her.... Because of that woman behind the bars...If you don't do something, you wouldn't be able to control yourself. That's why you are here, right?

JS: Look here, KHJ.

HJ: Of course, you will certainly say no. Because you aren't crazy like me. But what do you think how she will think? Won't she be confused? You jerk! Why must you confuse her? You said one thing and did another thing! Why did you still talk to her about the good of another woman then?

HJ: You need to make a stand. Hold on and don't let go if you like her. Otherwise go straight to the other woman. Choose one out of the 2 of them. Get it?

And our JS left the scene without a word. Hmmm.....

Omo...getting soooooo exciting!!!!

Can't wait for next epi!!!

thanks for the translation

I didnt read a whole complain above and decide to watch this drama for fun only. And i knew that this is gonna be like that since almost every viewer got too high expectation on this drama. And i knew that most poster will be said at the end "I only watch this for LJJ's sake" or something like that..hehehe

Just like i said, watch it just for fun..

Guest hanihash

It’s sad to see you depart from AC…..I just pray and hope the upcoming episodes will miraculously change/improve the entire set-up and everything that needs a revamp to where it once belong ~~ we want back the kind of inspiration that get us going and going and drool-hooked!

Perhaps, we should send a petition to the production team……these writers seriously need a major brain-storming. Let's just hope the pool of writers will re-assess their flaws and reach a general consensus, surely there are ways to salvage the sporadic plots? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot Msau99 for sharing your recap moments of emotional-tugging dialogues involving the four lead stars amidst all the tension......we need this kind of solace to stay focus on some of the feel-good scenes. :D You made my day.....was scratching my head wondering what's all about during the last scene of episode 8 the tensed-up conversation betwen KHJ and KJS!

I second you on that petition idea. Would they listen to us foreigners? They purposely created a plot to bring in all sorts of exciting foreign angles and scenarios. Bravo to them for this brave attempt. Don't get me wrong cos I do love this drama. The drool factor is intact. Everyone agrees. It just suffers from a weak plot and much too glaring and at times idiotic scripting. Speaking not as an authority on drama writing but more from a k-drama fan who is crying out for help to save my lovely heroine, I am putting down sarcasm on notepad. But it could be that maybe we might all be overeacting. This is k-dramaland after all.

Yes, the anticipation of this relationship between HDG and KJS is what's keeping me going. Thanks indeed Msau99 and Felicia for being a soothing source of comfort during these trying times. I don't want this drama to go downhill. They gotta do something. We and LJJ have waited so long for Jiwoo and him to appear in a drama such as this that the director and crew had better wake up. It's not a ratings war anymore, ladies and gents. This is a fight for survival. K-drama can't go based on wonderful scenes and hot casts anymore. It's a global audience now folks and if you want to appeal to everyone's taste, there's a need to think beyond borders and listen up cos there's a whole lot more critics out there in the global village. Just look at the number of Singaporeans that emerged in recent posts! :rolleyes: Being Malaysian, I just gotta say, I still love this drama and am going to stay tuned, sobbing and cheering, through all its fumbling plots and what nots. This is unconditional love people, through thick and thin, through good times and bad......now I'm rambling!!!

Cheers!

For me AC is still have lots of fun and I'm still enjoy watching. Happy to see Jiwoo on screen everyweek. But people are diffirent point of view.....I think I'm become Jiwoo die hard fan so I'll stay tune. Since I'm waiting for her K-Drama and it's coming now.She will have my fully support....Air City Fighting and Jiwoo Fighting and now I've to add Jin Wuk Fighting and Jung Jae Fighting too...ha ha ha.

have a nice day everybody

For me AC is still have lots of fun and I'm still enjoy watching. Happy to see Jiwoo on screen everyweek. But people are diffirent point of view.....I think I'm become Jiwoo die hard fan so I'll stay tune. Since I'm waiting for her K-Drama and it's coming now.She will have my fully support....Air City Fighting and Jiwoo Fighting and now I've to add Jin Wuk Fighting and Jung Jae Fighting too...ha ha ha.

have a nice day everybody

Agree with you 7875. I trust that Jiwoo and Jung Jae are selective on the dramas they would play. Anyway I've seen alot of "soap in U.S." that have episodes pretty boring... I will follow this series until the end and will get the DVD with English version so that I could rewatch the episodes with more understanding. Keep supporting Ji woo and Jung Jae!

Guest apple red

Agree with you 7875. I trust that Jiwoo and Jung Jae are selective on the dramas they would play. Anyway I've seen alot of "soap in U.S." that have episodes pretty boring... I will follow this series until the end and will get the DVD with English version so that I could rewatch the episodes with more understanding. Keep supporting Ji woo and Jung Jae!

That's what i meant :)

I dont inspect to every detail in the drama's like if i watched some drama's. If the chemistry exist, the story is good and i love the actor / actress i'll keep watching.

I even finish Princess Lulu :lol: because i like KJE and Jung Junho. I also keep watching some drama's that i dont even like the actress / actor if the story is interesting such as Full House, Dae Jang geum etc. Yeah, i'll stop watching some drama's if the story is getting draggy and uninteresting in the middle (i dont blame the actor / actress...they're trying so hard to act at their best) such Hello baby or Really Really Like you.

And for AC cases, as i dont inspect too detail, i just want to enjoy the drama...

That's what i meant :)

I dont inspect to every detail in the drama's like if i watched some drama's. If the chemistry exist, the story is good and i love the actor / actress i'll keep watching.

I even finish Princess Lulu :lol: because i like KJE and Jung Junho. I also keep watching some drama's that i dont even like the actress / actor if the story is interesting such as Full House, Dae Jang geum etc. Yeah, i'll stop watching some drama's if the story is getting draggy and uninteresting in the middle (i dont blame the actor / actress...they're trying so hard to act at their best) such Hello baby or Really Really Like you.

And for AC cases, as i dont inspect too detail, i just want to enjoy the drama...

I second you on that petition idea. Would they listen to us foreigners? They purposely created a plot to bring in all sorts of exciting foreign angles and scenarios. Bravo to them for this brave attempt. Don't get me wrong cos I do love this drama. The drool factor is intact. Everyone agrees. It just suffers from a weak plot and much too glaring and at times idiotic scripting. Speaking not as an authority on drama writing but more from a k-drama fan who is crying out for help to save my lovely heroine, I am putting down sarcasm on notepad. But it could be that maybe we might all be overeacting. This is k-dramaland after all.

Yes, the anticipation of this relationship between HDG and KJS is what's keeping me going. Thanks indeed Msau99 and Felicia for being a soothing source of comfort during these trying times. I don't want this drama to go downhill. They gotta do something. We and LJJ have waited so long for Jiwoo and him to appear in a drama such as this that the director and crew had better wake up. It's not a ratings war anymore, ladies and gents. This is a fight for survival. K-drama can't go based on wonderful scenes and hot casts anymore. It's a global audience now folks and if you want to appeal to everyone's taste, there's a need to think beyond borders and listen up cos there's a whole lot more critics out there in the global village. Just look at the number of Singaporeans that emerged in recent posts! :rolleyes: Being Malaysian, I just gotta say, I still love this drama and am going to stay tuned, sobbing and cheering, through all its fumbling plots and what nots. This is unconditional love people, through thick and thin, through good times and bad......now I'm rambling!!!

Cheers!

Always a pleasure to read your views, hanihash chingu.

I believe through right channel and connections, our thoughts will be heard, loud and clear. Who knows, within the members here, there may be someone from MBC who is reading our comments. It’s a norm practice for production team to get the feed-back from viewers and where else can they get such instantaneous responses other than from a K-forum, like Soompi.

Btw, I remember from STH days, many viewers were stomping and crying out loud at few forum sites trying to convince the PD to make CJW's role character live. The PD actually did consider re-scripting her role but just too bad, her earlier scenes concerning her health condition does not warrant her to live, medically speaking. So, to make HJS a believable character, the PD has no choice but to let her die. I would say that it was the most realistic ending despite many who would prefer her to live (a happy ending)….sadly, that would only possible if they did not disclose so many of the medical-technicality of her illness in the earlier scenes. Therefore, I believe the AC TEAM is some where out there, listening to our rambling....HELLO....are you listening to our pleading? :rolleyes:

Well, I am like everyone else here craving for more some kind of reform and I can’t help but to compare with Rondo --- sound like I am adding salt to injury, mianhamnida, I think the music effect especially on darker scenes/cat-mouse chase is not stirring our moods at all, a far cry from my previous indulgence in Rondo. They need to watch Rondo to see how the Japanese categorized a mega-bucks production, even though I know I shouldn’t be complaining since both has a different theme but some scenes I imagine to be, lack the kind of strong-and-lasting effect that will tuck in your heart...again, hope it'll turn better in the upcoming scenes.

Perhaps, we are wayyyyyy too high in expectations that we tend to find flaws in everything there is that can be faulted. Hopefully, to impress us, they won’t pick…”you and you - come out with another story board….throw in a few of their salvage-bags and tell us, here you go……our global-package to serve everyone’s heart". It's consistency and realistic script that we need.....

In another perspective, if we just SIMPLIFY our requirements and desires, I think this drama is just doing well, let’s just say the HOT guys are simply too-hot to handle, running around the air-port, the gals are fashionably-HOT, strutting around in their pant-suits…..the few ahjussi are just hilariously HOT-entertaining us with their pokey-nose, especially HDG’s boss. Whatever, however it may turn out, I think the crowd-puller of AC is not the production team but the main cast! Gwencana ...what a way to soothe my heart.....I am here to stay. :w00t::D

AJA! AJA! FIGHTING……! :)

Guest hanihash

Always a pleasure to read your views, hanihash chingu.

I believe through right channel and connections, our thoughts will be heard, loud and clear. Who knows, within the members here, there may be someone from MBC who is reading our comments. It’s a norm practice for production team to get the feed-back from viewers and where else can they get such instantaneous responses other than from a K-forum, like Soompi.

Btw, I remember from STH days, many viewers were stomping and crying out loud at few forum sites trying to convince the PD to make CJW's role character live. The PD actually did consider re-scripting her role but just too bad, her earlier scenes concerning her health condition does not warrant her to live, medically speaking. So, to make HJS a believable character, the PD has no choice but to let her die. I would say that it was the most realistic ending despite many who would prefer her to live (a happy ending)….sadly, that would only possible if they did not disclose so many of the medical-technicality of her illness in the earlier scenes. Therefore, I believe the AC TEAM is some where out there, listening to our rambling....HELLO....are you listening to our pleading? :rolleyes:

Well, I am like everyone else here craving for more some kind of reform and I can’t help but to compare with Rondo --- sound like I am adding salt to injury, mianhamnida, I think the music effect especially on darker scenes/cat-mouse chase is not stirring our moods at all, a far cry from my previous indulgence in Rondo. They need to watch Rondo to see how the Japanese categorized a mega-bucks production, even though I know I shouldn’t be complaining since both has a different theme but some scenes I imagine to be, lack the kind of strong-and-lasting effect that will tuck in your heart...again, hope it'll turn better in the upcoming scenes.

Perhaps, we are wayyyyyy too high in expectations that we tend to find flaws in everything there is that can be faulted. Hopefully, to impress us, they won’t pick…”you and you - come out with another story board….throw in a few of their salvage-bags and tell us, here you go……our global-package to serve everyone’s heart". It's consistency and realistic script that we need.....

In another perspective, if we just SIMPLIFY our requirements and desires, I think this drama is just doing well, let’s just say the HOT guys are simply too-hot to handle, running around the air-port, the gals are fashionably-HOT, strutting around in their pant-suits…..the few ahjussi are just hilariously HOT-entertaining us with their pokey-nose, especially HDG’s boss. Whatever, however it may turn out, I think the crowd-puller of AC is not the production team but the main cast! Gwencana ...what a way to soothe my heart.....I am here to stay. :w00t::D

As I wipe my tears I join you in a heartfelt AJA! AJA! FIGHTING! Most rational thought in this thread! Love you Felicia chingu! You keep my sanity intact.

Guest fivemagic

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading each and everyone's thoughts/opinions on this thread. I agree with most of you guys on what you all said about CJW's role, and I truly enjoyed reading them.

However, I still enjoy watching it on veoh video, many thanks to kassuma, for the video link and download, and I will continue to watch it until it ends and will support AC all the way because I have waited this long to see it and now that it's on, no matter what storyline and or plot we will see on each and every episode, I will always be there with AC fighting until the end.

I really love reading what everyone has to say, even tho most of them are ranting. They're still good, anyway. It just kinda makes me wonder: is it really THAT bad? Personally, I have only seen up to ep 5, and it had been quite a smooth sailing. Some elements I do raise my eyebrows upon, but nothing extreme. But if people are reacting like this, then there must be something huge happening in the near future. I can't help being worried, but alas, I'm still more excited than anything else.

Briefly translated by Hyc

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=11387

2007/06/12

Please don’t compare weekend drama “Air City” with American TV dramas

11387_1.jpg

It seems that the production team of Air City has expressed their regrets in the lower than expected viewing rate. They also explained the difficulty in the production of such a drama involving assistance from many sections like airport, the National Intelligent Service, immigration etc. It’s not to make complaints now but to introspect on the weakness. The storyline would be edited and also be kept in mind of Hanryu dramas for overseas market like Japan which has already bought its copyright for airing within one week of the photographing. The episode 8 broadcasted on the 10th had taken away 3 minutes of the original plot.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=11388

Please continue to pay attention to drama 'AirCity'

11388_1.jpg

Since the drama was first broadcasted, there were lots of complaints and also self criticisms from the drama team(writers?). There is no solid story until the 8th episode, involving too many themes like using false passport, illegal entry to the country, bird strike and drugs which on the whole gave a nondescript feeling to the drama. And part of the drama team had to be changed after working together for 3 months.

The production team is currently shooting 9th and 10th episode in an island situated off the west coast(sorry for not able to translate the name). It seems that this is their “secret weapon” to boost the viewing rate of the coming 9th episode. Compared to the earlier part of the drama, there would be more concise and consolidated story line, more sense or urgency and love scene.

Copyright ⓒ Innolife.com

Guest msau99

THANKS so much Hyc for the post!!!!

All of you will know what made my heart skipped a beat.....that last sentence which stated '...more concise and consolidated story line, more sense of urgency and love scene. '

YES yes YES....more love scenes, please. LOL.

As I wipe my tears I join you in a heartfelt AJA! AJA! FIGHTING! Most rational thought in this thread! Love you Felicia chingu! You keep my sanity intact.

Simplicity rules chingu…. :D

Let’s just pray and hope, the upcoming episodes will spread happiness with more and more romantic scenes that will make up for everything – and I can’t wait to see them, HDG, KJS and KHJ in their casual out-fit having a good time whether as a couple or group outing – let their hair loose – turn a bit wild! We need some fresh-air scenes …..they were cramping too long at the air-port, I am suffocating from suits-phobia already! HK scenes were work-related and I wish they will delve more into romantic-dialogues or anything engaging to advance their relationship ....hardly any kissing-scenes yet...aigooo..... :sweatingbullets::w00t::lol:

Guest msau99

Oh Felicia!!!! You talk abt no kissing scenes!!!! Oh no....made my heart skipped not just a beat but many beats!!! LOL.

Now ...... my brain is conjuring all sorts of scenes of our JS and DK kissing! Hey, I'm dying to know how their first kissing scene will be like!

:blush:

2007/06/12

http://www.innolife.com/img/item/14/11387_1.jpg

It seems that the production team of Air City has expressed their regrets in the lower than expected viewing rate. They also explained the difficulty in the production of such a drama involving assistance from many sections like airport, the National Intelligent Service, immigration etc. It’s not to make complaints now but to introspect on the weakness. The storyline would be edited and also be kept in mind of Hanryu dramas for overseas market like Japan which has already bought its copyright for airing within one week of the photographing. The episode 8 broadcasted on the 10th had taken away 3 minutes of the original plot.

http://www.innolife.com/img/item/14/11388_1.jpg

Since the drama was first broadcasted, there were lots of complaints and also self criticisms from the drama team(writers?). There is no solid story until the 8th episode, involving too many themes like using false passport, illegal entry to the country, bird strike and drugs which on the whole gave a nondescript feeling to the drama. And part of the drama team had to be changed after working together for 3 months.

The production team is currently shooting 9th and 10th episode in an island situated off the west coast(sorry for not able to translate the name). It seems that this is their “secret weapon” to boost the viewing rate of the coming 9th episode. Compared to the earlier part of the drama, there would be more concise and consolidated story line, more sense or urgency and love scene.

Copyright ⓒ Innolife.com

Thanks Ching for the news-booster and that's what we need ...at least they take immediate stock on the criticisms. It sure lift-up our moods and looks like they know many of us are die-hard romantic fans! Ah....they even plan a "secret weapon" to woo our hearts......Cheers......

Guest apple red

2007/06/12

Copyright ⓒ Innolife.com

Hmm they're just shoot eps 9 & 10 :unsure:

i think they're at least now filmed eps 11-12 or 13-14. The filmed usually faster 2-3 eps than what it broadcasted. Because if they're now just filmed eps 9-10, it will be so chaos if one of the actor / actress injured or hurt or sick (considering this one is action drama)

The crew team had to be change after 3 months :blink: ... poor them...hope LJJ and CJW and all actress and also the crew do not influenced by this things and keep working hard.

Fel chingu seems sooo anticipating towards kiss scene and romantic scene which not yet to happen :lol::lol:

I have question, why Tudou is not upload eps 7 & 8 again. I currently watching the link by Kassuma, but my connection is too slow and probably took a whole day to watch 1 eps :sweatingbullets: . Usually tudou cut 1 eps in 4 part and it's easier for me to watch

and sorry for mumble all the time about the link :(

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading each and everyone's thoughts/opinions on this thread. I agree with most of you guys on what you all said about CJW's role, and I truly enjoyed reading them.

However, I still enjoy watching it on veoh video, many thanks to kassuma, for the video link and download, and I will continue to watch it until it ends and will support AC all the way because I have waited this long to see it and now that it's on, no matter what storyline and or plot we will see on each and every episode, I will always be there with AC fighting until the end.

i second the motion.... :D

me too i will watch AC all the way... i like the role of CJW in AC...

keep on believing AC! fighting!

Compared to the earlier part of the drama, there would be more concise and consolidated story line, more sense or urgency and love scene.

Oh God, finally... Yes please, just bring it on already! We're ready to indulge in some k-drama goodness (and certainly won't mind to see more of half-naked LJJ).............. :phew:

Guest dramalover

No matter how frustrating her role right now..I am here to stay and will still watch the drama live on line ...Felicia ..your kindness and soothing words touched my wounded heart.. thank you chingu.. :D Figthing AC all the way..Cheers..

Guest curios2k

[

Copyright ⓒ Innolife.com

Thanks HYC for the update on the production of Air City!

This is interesting news indeed! I have watched this drama with great anticipation and excitement over the past few weeks. However, the story lines somehow didn't get as smooth as I had expected! Reading through all the recent posts about the "flaws" of the plot I wholeheartedly agreed with several members' comments (hanihash, apple red, soonjap, javabeans..thanks to you all for a very active & lively discussion of recent episodes). One of the reasons I have stayed tuned to the drama is because of CJW!!! Other reason being that it's a different kind of drama having the air port being the background, action packed with some romance elements in it, the great cast, and the Incheon Airport itself which I really want to go visit sometime in the future.

I hope the Producers/Writers take a careful re-examination of their script and do some serious "repair". I really want to see this drama take off to great heights and live up to its fans'expectations considering the megabuck stars and the big budget involved.

Let's hope it flies to great heights from here!!! Fly A.C! Fly A.C.....FLYYYYYYY>>>>>>>>>

Archived