[variety] Love Choice '선택남녀' (aka Selection Couple)

Guest agegsg

I like the new selection couple but it wouldn't be anything near to love letter but what can I do. The new show could use a bit more reformatting since it is a bit shallow. I mean by shallow as in it doesn't really have any interesting games. Its more of a talk show with hardly any games. I guess its going close to yashimamma (sorry about the misspell).

I can kinda see why selection couple wasn't as much of a hit. The forced triangles really didn't work, which can be seen in the recent ep. Also for the fact that it focused too much on the girls kinda ruin the feel of it since it was a show to see who prefers who and such rather than who are the girls going to chose then the guys. I did like the show though, don't get me wrong. As a guy and a person that goes to a 6 to 4 ratio from guys to girls college, it really doesn't appeal to me. If they switched off like rose wars, I would love this show.

By the way, thanks for all that put the show for people to download.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

Sorry about lagging behind on the front page updates. The latest update has been posted. I haven't sent the moderator the latest changes since a new episode is airing tomorrow. I'll wait until that episode airs to make changes and send it in. But in the meanwhile, for all the up to date info on game descriptions, show format for the last episode as well as translations of the questions/scenarios asked, and the song list, go to

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4265114

I recombined all episode guide, download list, and the song list into the main post again. I separated it previously because I thought the post would get too long, but since there are only 2 more episodes left...

ETA

I've made further updates based on viewing today's episode of Love Choice live, but as it was just an general viewing will add more updates after the downloads are available. If anyone caught more songs during the "I Love You" songs compilation, let me know... I only caught the first 3 :)

Guest damifino

Yeah, this episode wasn't that funny. I don't know, I usually love Kim Jong Min, Boom, and Chun Myung Hoon together, but something just seemed off.

Guest yongieee

Yeah, this episode wasn't that funny. I don't know, I usually love Kim Jong Min, Boom, and Chun Myung Hoon together, but something just seemed off.

sadly, i agree with you

i didnt have as much fun watching this weeks episode

i wish theyd go back to the 3 girls 6 guys thing.. (and bring back our kangin/seungah couple)

Guest damifino

^ Thanks for the upload. As always, it's very much appreciated :)

The song that they play while the women are walking down the stairs during the final Love Choice reveal... it's been driving me nuts ever since the show began because I knew the song, but haven't been able to place it and wella! Today while listening to my John Barry movie scores CD, I hear the song!!!

Out of Africa Theme - John Barry [Women walking down the stairs during The Last Choice - Song 1]

The other song, it sounds like a John Williams' score, but not positive.

Guest yongieee

it was a good episode i guess... but i really miss the three girls/6 guys thing

but micky was so funny. and his hair was soooo hot. omg. i coudlnt stop looking at him. too bad he cut it now.

i love that hairstyle on micky even though i'm warming up to his new cut. it was so funny at the start of the show when the host asked him something and he was like "eh?" i also love the part when chun myung hoon was making fun of micky's NRG cheering... and then how he drank half of the water for micky. is it me or does micky look oh so sexy downing the water? :blush: and i love how he read his poem. he looked so embarrassed at the beginning... heehee... :wub:

as for the birthday scenarios, i love kim jong min's!! that was just sooo sweet and touching! my heart fluttered when i saw that. :lol: and boom's... wow... that was very creative and thoughtful. not many guys would think of doing that when it's their gf's b-day, i don't think. =) oh byung jin's was kinda funny with all that running. :P chun myung hoon's was cute and sweet. ^0^ micky's was unexpected and perhaps a bit classic, but still very sweet and romantic. ^_^

AHHHH i wish they do something new with this. Its really pointless....the only thing i like is those little clips on what they'd do for their gfs. Jong Min is sooo romantic <3 Last ep & this ep. hahha Boom. Micky...did he propose to her ? LOL so cute

Guest shadowkeeper

:lol: Bhwhaha!

Chun MyoungHoon brought up the vid of Micky at NRG's concert years ago.

I like this new format to the show.

It's fun and intresting, and we get to see the guys talk more.

Archived