[variety] Love Choice '선택남녀' (aka Selection Couple)

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

Hi, everyone.

Someone know the name of the girl in the love theater? I believe, i saw her in X-Man

her name is lee ye won. she was on loveletter a few times and i believe on xman once.

i think shes cute.

anyone else know where this show is headed? im confused...are they keeping this format or going back? :rolleyes:

loved micky in this episode. adorableness to the max. :blush:

Guest damifino

^ "Love Choice" is airing its final episode this coming Saturday January 13 and it's over. I'm assuming that they will keep this current format for the final episode. This format was fine for a one time special, but I can't imagine it having gone on for too long with this format even if the show hadn't been canceled. The first show with this format was fun, but last week's episode was totally boring.

Apparently "Love Choice" aired its final episode on January 6 because I just checked SBS website and they already listed "Star King" as the Saturday show this coming Saturday.

Starting January 13, Kang Ho Dong's "Star King" will take over the timeslot. I'm assuming someone will start a thread for that soon.

Guest yongieee

^ Huh so no more selection couple?

i gotta say, im really disappointed that the ratings werent high enough for it to continues..

i was really enjoying it :(

Guest ryisakooguy

Starting January 13, Kang Ho Dong's "Star King" will take over the timeslot. I'm assuming someone will start a thread for that soon.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YES! I can't wait to watch KHD by himself as an MC again. I miss LL, hopefully this new one will be equally as good :) !

Guest damifino

^ If you like David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks" or "The Gong Show," then you might like this show... it's where various average folks show off their unusual talents (or just something odd/special about them) and the audience (and some celebrity judges) judge them. I think the first winners were a married couple who were 25 years apart in age or something like that. Not to my taste, but variety is the spice of life after all :)

Guest roseltv

^ If you like David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks" or "The Gong Show," then you might like this show... it's where various average folks show off their unusual talents (or just something odd/special about them) and the audience (and some celebrity judges) judge them. I think the first winners were a married couple who were 25 years apart in age or something like that. Not to my taste, but variety is the spice of life after all :)

I never watched the other two shows that u mentioned. But then, it will be nothing like Love Letter, right? Is there a thread about this new show? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest damifino

^ Sorry, I have no idea if there is a thread for the new show or not.

BTW it's just come to my attention, that Kim Jihae who caused quite a stir on 'Love Choice' by saying that she wanted Donghae and wanted to break up Kangin and SungA out of spite, just redebuted in a girl group called "Cats" (they used to be called "The 빨강"). Apparently, they were on Inkigayo this past week.

• 3 weeks later...

hi im new at all this subbing stuff.

i kinda dont understand can someone explain to me what HQ and LQ means

thank you in advance!! =]

HQ - High Quality

LQ - Low Quality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest htruc

^ Yea! Yet again low ratings. Even the show that just replaced it "Star King" is going to be replaced with another show in 2 weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest x3DOLPHiN

i tried those links but youtube deleted them . GAY THEM !! AHHHHHHH .

do you know where else i can find them with ENGLiSH SUBS ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived