[variety] Love Choice '선택남녀' (aka Selection Couple)

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i just watched it and its really funn its one of my fav episode.. but the ending was gaaahhh.. kang in sooo stupid. but hot hot. i miss kang in + seung ah couple. :tears:

Guest juicyness

i'm thinking kangin didnt choose seungah because it said in the news that seungah was chosen to be part of some drama? yeah so it was probably written in the script... telling kanging to pick someone else

omgg this show is scripted too? wow i tot they were choosing for reals =S awww... oh wells i still love this show and ill miss it =( .

Guest claustrophobic

im a little confused about this week's episode...is it just Love Choice but in a different format or is it that Star King show now??? either way im just glad that Brian's still gonna be on.

i'm thinking kangin didnt choose seungah because it said in the news that seungah was chosen to be part of some drama? yeah so it was probably written in the script... telling kanging to pick someone else

that was awhile later.

this show is recorded and edited like 2 weeks before it actually airs. supposidly after 3 episodes of Love Choice airing on TV, they decided to cancel the show because the whole love-concept wasn't as popular anymore. seungah was already somewhat famous before she came out on Love Choice.. she's a model and has been on shows like Rainbow Romance. whether seungah would have stayed or not, the plan was that this show would end.

Guest makemyday

she's a model and has been on shows like Rainbow Romance. whether seungah would have stayed or not, the plan was that this show would end.

seungah's been on rainbow romance?

or she's just been on shows that are LIKE rainbow romance?

Guest msj1nstar

seungah's been on rainbow romance?

or she's just been on shows that are LIKE rainbow romance?

she came out in rainbow romance. i think for like 1 episode. she was hwangbora's friend in a flashback scene.

Guest kyotoji

have not been here in this thread for some time.. cos very disappointed with the show after trying to watch for 3 episodes.

But now i got to know that this show is ending soon due to low popularity rate, i have mixed feelings... cos it is afterall a new fresh program... hmmm... dunno how to express...

But i am still awaiting for the new program taking over this show... cos it has my fav host - KHD.

Hope i got the host, right?

Good news, according to 17look8.com who is subbing the show, love choice will continue to air unlike what the mainstream media in korea is reporting

Currently, SBS has recorded and scheduled it to be still aired on with previews showing tht it will be still on as normal on Jan 6th and 13th. Star King and another program is not taking the place of love choice.

http://www.17look8.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=47059

Guest makemyday

are we absolutely positively sure that love choice is continuing?

not that i'm not excited - its like.. my favorite variety show right now

but i just dont want false hope ya know.

i just dont understand how a random forum has more information as to whether this show will continue than the mainstream news in korea.

doesnt really make sense but i hope it does continue.

hm.. I'm not absolutely sure that Love Choice will continue airing like for awhile,

but I'm positive about next weeks episode

since there are pictues of Yoochun filiming it ^^

Looks like they're changing the format

to the one used in this week's episode.

I'll have links up to download the HQ version of today's episode.

by the end of today or tomorrow.

i watch teh sp episode today...the grls was so surprise by jongmin's ideal thing...i was kinda disappointed by brian b/c i wouldn't thought that brian think of something that are more romatic...adn the woohyuk one is good too and the other guy that i don't know his name is...

Guest yongieee

AHHHH IM SO HAPPY SELECTION COUPLE IS CONTINUING!

but im not as enthusiastic .. because one of the main reasons i watched it was for the kangin/seungah couple :(

but im still happy :)

Guest shadowkeeper

I liked yesterday's episode.

It was funny how on the guess between two guys segment, they were like "If you guess wrong, you have to DRINK WATER!"And JWH kept trying to spill it.

Kim Jin made the most amazing comeback.

Guest juicyness

yeyyyy =) looking forward on watching the new ones lol :D :D can't wait till the subs are up :D

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION COOLSMURF :D U ROCK !!! :)

Archived