Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

the press con on Jul/26/19 about them talking about part 2....

XuKai unable to make it back however he send them a recording and told WeiLin to take care of XiaLin :D 

• Like 1

stills of our lovely OTP for the S2 and also 1 picture for 3 girls friends together.....lols the drama yet to start airing however we are being treated with some eye candy.....anyone missing out CEO with XiaLin? :D 

hKa6uiw_cGari-62fzEI_hu5RA7nC-gNxm0zfv8J

7cj9fYN_GFzgb8UI21A-jwJDFqvYKTLeAbpR1RG8

Spoiler

wd49DM7KLCNhrXYfU3CencrwbSPZ8_XYGf4Mk_IZeEo7pKbr533EPQhpQkRts8L7CYp_w43WMw6ifruu

• Like 1
  • Love 1

more pictures of them filming released.... :) wonder how will they try to exceed what they did for S1

3NrZqszOBVvHvvIRbPdKJ9a5DhLgozSJB8yDl261RlXdG-YfwRj04gGpTOFpiojHt06EVhgehRM6CnO1

Spoiler

af8SOYlHhYmIrR5chWfigu3nqijhq4BOe7VaIo5Mnl6S8ZxI8BEQBK5v36Qrc5eicd2dpJmXp1PiKb2U

• Like 2

Why did Ling Yizhou give Lim sweets after they got married at the civil bureau/court?

y does the trailer make it seem like rather than continue the story they are repeating the story from the first one 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

y does the trailer make it seem like rather than continue the story they are repeating the story from the first one 

I thought so too. So are they rebooting season 1 instead of picking up from where they left off in season 1?

At the very least, Pretty Man 2 dedicated the first few episodes of season 2 as a rehash of season 1, but afterwards, it just continued on from where they last left off.

8 hours ago, whome said:

I thought so too. So are they rebooting season 1 instead of picking up from where they left off in season 1?

At the very least, Pretty Man 2 dedicated the first few episodes of season 2 as a rehash of season 1, but afterwards, it just continued on from where they last left off.

not sure i heard someone said that they are doing a lil bit of diff story lines

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:07 AM, angelangie said:

new trailer for well intended love 2 released does this indicate released date is soon??

Wow! I wasn’t aware that they’d make a second. Exciting! According to Wikipedia, “Season two wrapped production at the end of summer 2019 and will be released February 13, 2020 on Sohu TV.” So a little less than 2 weeks (if Wiki can be trusted)!!!!! 

9 hours ago, quandocuando said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Ot0Ao5BYAHI&list=PL87EB8tDdgTZfRQPPG-RgcrzTfhEGPsLd&index=212

Will commence screening Season 2 on 13 Feb. But I think the writer changes the story line and not a continuation. 

yes it wasnt a continuation, it a diff type of stories with the same cast and some additional cast

11 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Wow! I wasn’t aware that they’d make a second. Exciting! According to Wikipedia, “Season two wrapped production at the end of summer 2019 and will be released February 13, 2020 on Sohu TV.” So a little less than 2 weeks (if Wiki can be trusted)!!!!! 

lols not sure about the released however the S2 was wrapped up pretty fast

I had mixed feelings about the second season but now after watching the trailer I think I'm mostly just excited. It looks like our main leads are the same and only the story will be different. I'm waiting impatiently for the new episodes and I hope it will be at least as successful as the first season. 

• Like 2

English subbed trailer for Well Intended Love Season 2

https://wetv.vip/play?cid=t5zuuvrldpvjh0g&language=en&vid=n0033yfz7br

From this trailer, I think they do a reboot of the series because main couple not married and no baby.  Perhaps they hear the criticism of the plotline of Season 1 and decide to write new script featuring same characters that get rid of the negative parts and change to something different. Well, if Chu Yan get a proper loveline in this version, I am all for it!  To be honest, I not like the "plot twist" of Season 1 so I would be happy to watch a new retelling,  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1