[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

Yay to 14 million followers on Weibo!!

:wow1:

that is just so cool considering how little activity and publicity he has had since the end of last year. People do not forget about him even as he stays professionally dormant. His past works are still gaining him new fans steadily on both Weibo and Instagram. 

Stay strong, rest well, get recharged, and be happy SWL, so many fans are awaiting for your comebacks, bigger and better!!! 

:approves:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, FavSong_JKWL said:

Yay to 14 million followers on Weibo!!

that is just so cool considering how little activity and publicity he has had since the end of last year. People do not forget about him even as he stays professionally dormant. His past works are still gaining him new fans steadily on both Weibo and Instagram. 

Stay strong, rest well, get recharged, and be happy SWL, so many fans are awaiting for your comebacks, bigger and better!!! 

@FavSong_JKWL    Totally agree with you!.  Imagine if he had continued his Momentum from  "Go Ahead".   What a Super Star he would have been  by Now!

This is what YZ is "Afraid of".   He has to clip  Song Wei Long's  Wings, so that the "Apple Of His Eyes" can have "A Few Years Start"  ahead of Song Wei Long.  

But I also see this as a Blessing.  Because An Easy Success may make Song Wei Long Arrogant and takes things for Granted.

While all these Tribulations will teach him to be  more Humble and Cautious when he finds Fame in future.  As he has already learnt how the  Entertainment Business is  really like.

I wonder.  If he did not face all these Set-Backs, would he sought to:

- improve his Acting Skills ?

- further his Studies ?

- acquire other skills like Driving, Singing, Dancing and so forth?

I am always Wishing him All The Very Best.  And like all his Fans....... waiting for His Come-Back!!

:cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Friday, 22 July 2022)

Song Wei Long : Emporio Armani Men's Watches

A modern look with a Unique New Design.  Song Wei Long together with the Two Cute Doggie, made this Commercial for Emporio Armani Men's Watches - Autumn /Winter 2022 Collection of Watches and Accessories.

1)  Click the Link Below to watch the Video :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4792597512913012

2)  Click to watch another Clip showing Song Wei Long  Arriving at Beijing Airport a few months ago to shoot this Commercial.  How he chatted warmly with the Fans who came to send him off  PS :  One of the Fans said:  "Although there was no departure map at all that day, I believe your itinerary would not change.  I still waited for you without hesitation, thinking what if I waited for you, but I really waited for you~ You were very happy that day~ I hope you will always be so happy.

a) SWL told his Fans to go home earlier.  As the Epidemic is still on. His Fans agreed and told him to take care too.  SWL said he always take precautions. 

b) Fan said "You are so Thin. Pls take more Meat and  Eat More."   

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4794076504195139

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SWL’s appearance is just mesmerizing.

:love:

Prob not new to his fans, so I may just be restating the obvious, but the latest EA Ad campaign reminds me of how his facial features have such unique balance of soft (feminine) and strong (masculine), his physique is a hybrid of athleticism and gentleman elegance…. I can just go on and on… hahahaha… 

anyway, found this video of him participating in a music video, fast forward to 2:39 to hear SWL sings :star: … only for 5 secs but it’s worth it LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 27 July 2022)

Song Wei Long : Movie - "Just For Meeting You"

"Just For Meeting You" was originally scheduled to be released on August 4, 2022.   But due the current Epidemic situation in Beijing, China, it has been announced to withdraw from the Qixi Festival i.e. 4 August 2022.  The specific release time will be determined later.

C953487F0DA3273C30C1C8DE8F772CDF5B8D309A_size120_w660_h922.jpeg

• Sad 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 28 July 2022)

Song Wei Long: Another Short Clip For Emporio Armani Men's Watches

Time is like water, the precipitation is square, and the fashion style is full of wonderful moments.
He invited everyone to meet one another on Qixi Festival at the #Emporio Armani# Tmall watch flagship.  Saying there more new choices awaiting your discovery.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4793990386745462

• Like 2

(Posted on:  Saturday, 30 July 2022)

Song Wei Long:  Movies Or Dramas ??

It is good for Song Wei Long to try to break into the Movie scene.  Most Artistes of Calibre concentrate on Movies.

But with the current erratic Epidemic situation, this can be risky.  Viewers have to go to the Cinemas to watch a Movie.  Whereas for Dramas, they can enjoy them in the safety of their homes.   Just like how viewers have enjoyed Song Wei Long's  "Find Yourself" in 2020

So it is advisable for Song Wei Long to maintain a Balance of Movies and Dramas.

I hope his drama  "Bionic"  can make it in the Fourth Quarter of 2022.

• Like 1

Song Wei Long :  How Will 2022 Ends For Him?

Just when we thought we can look forward to his Movie : "Just For Meeting You", it was withdrawn.

The official reason quoted was the Epidemic Situation in Beijing.   But is that the Sole and Real Reason?

In fact, the original plan of the producer was to buy a lot of Hot Searches for Publicity on the Qixi (Valentine) Festival, some time ago.   

I read that another reason for the withdrawal, is the Reputation of the Female Lead, Liu Hao Cun.  I have given a "Hint" on that before.

The producers have spent a lot of money on publicity, but the response was not good.  The comments were "slippery" and there were threats of "boycott" because of the female lead.  Even her previous movie - "The Four Seas" lost a lot of money.

She did not like the feeling that the movie was held back.  She has often complained to the people around her recently.  That she should not have cooperated with Song Wei Long, who has no "Coffee Place"  and "Traffic".   And she has to take the blame for the box office.

Song Wei Long's should choose his Co-Star carefully in future.

I am already looking forward to 2023 instead.  How about all of you out there?

• Like 1

Uay, I just want to see SWL on screen, at this point, with anyone bc all my focus would just be on him anyway bwhahaha 

I don’t understand much of all that “he said she said” culture and its impacts on C entertainment but it seems awfully toxic.  That level of petty competitiveness to survive in C-showbiz is just sad and the only things risen to the top would seem distasteful, defeating the purpose of making a product that touches people heart.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 2:41 PM, FavSong_JKWL said:

Uay, I just want to see SWL on screen, at this point, with anyone bc all my focus would just be on him anyway bwhahaha 

I don’t understand much of all that “he said she said” culture and its impacts on C entertainment but it seems awfully toxic.  That level of petty competitiveness to survive in C-showbiz is just sad and the only things risen to the top would seem distasteful, defeating the purpose of making a product that touches people heart.

You just have to be Patient.

"Just For Meeting You"  is Not the Only Movie to be Postponed.  A few others have been postponed too.  The Covid Epidemic has made things unpredictable.

When a postponement happened, netizens may  speculate on the reasons.

It is not just that Chinese Entertainment  is Toxic.  Everywhere is the Same.  Worse things have happened and is still happening in the South Korean, Japanese, Thai and American (Hollywood) Entertainment Worlds.  It is just that you don't know.

Even in normal businesses and our daily lives, Dark Things are happening.  Just that we don't know. 

We have to be responsible with our Words.

In April 2022, a very Popular Chinese Movie was Postponed because of the Covid Epidemic in Shanghai.  Later it premiered in June 2022.  It is still being screened and has grossed over 1.6 Billion RMB.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 6 August 2022)

Song Wei Long: A Simple Clip To Humour Us :lol: 

Click the Link below to watch:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4799235217096729

Another reason a few Movies were postponed in China recently is because of the obvious Chinese Block Buster "Moon-Man" -  A Sci-Fi Comedy.

"Moon-Man" itself delayed it's premiership by a month to avoid another block-buster which was in the cinemas since June 25. 

Film Producers are businessmen. Their ultimate aim is "Profits".  So naturally they want the best schedule for their movies.  Why screen your movies now when you know most cinema-goers will go for "Moon-Man"?

When "A League Of Nobleman"  and "Just For Meeting You" were postponed, the person who suffered most is Song Wei Long.  Not us.  If you are a True Fan, be patient.

While chasing "Stars", we must learn to remain level-headed and well-informed in all areas of life as well. :blush:

• Insightful 1