[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Saturday, 10 September 2022)

Song Wei Long :  Photos

I love this photo of his.  So very "Cute".  The "Curly Hair" looks good on him. And that "Infectious Smile and  Mischievious Wink"..... :P

Song Wei Long's  Weibo Update Photo for the Mid-Autumn Mooncake Celebrations.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 13 September 2022)

Song Wei Long: "Egonu" Is His Fan

Egonu is the Italian female Volleyball Star.  She recently followed Song Wei Long  at his social media @宋维龙99.   She even "Likes" it. :blush:

The photo below shows Paola Egonu, the Italian Volley Ball Star

Paola Egonu - Wikipedia

• Like 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 15 September 2022)

Song Wei Long:  New Poster for His Drama - "Bionic"  

Directed by Chen Zheng Dao.  Starring Song Wei Long and Wen Qi.  "Bionic" tells the story of the Rapid Development of Androids, which has aroused public concern.  The "Bright Eyes" Organisation is in charge of the Android Case.  And the fate of both Humans and Androids has been quietly rewritten.

• Love 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 17 September 2022)

Song Wei Long: Latest Update For Emporio Armani Men's Wrist Watches   

The Puppy Loves Him So Much.  Must be enjoying the brief moment with him.  After the shoot, I am sure Song Wei Long will play with it for a while.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 21 September 2022)

Song Wei Long: Promotional Clip For Emporio Armani Men's Watches

I really admire the way Song Wei Long handles his Current Legal Problems with Yu Zheng.  Calmly and Sensibly.  YZ is not an Easy Person to fight with.  He has a Multitude of Wealthy Investors behind him.

Knowing that a Legal Battle with YZ will take time, he wisely and quietly choose to further his studies.  So that his time is Not Wasted away.

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, FavSong_JKWL said:

@hush puppyHi, do you know the singer who sang the theme song for “Beautiful Reborn Flower” drama? I tried to search for it but only found the name Victor Ma but couldn’t find any other info like who he is and if he has any other works.

I'm not so much into MV.   But you can get a lot of info on Victor Ma by Googling.  He is a American-Chinese Soloist under Wajijiwa Entertainment. You can check his Instagram  @veema96

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 25 September 2022)

Song Wei Long: Weibo Updates
Until Song Wei Long has settled his Legal Case with Yu Zheng, he can only do Photo-Shoots and Variety Shows.

These photo-Shoots are for Men's Uno Magazine.

Spoiler

• Love 2

Handsome as always … but like a beautiful anxious bird … makes you want to take it home and nurture its spirit so it can sing happily, spread its wings and soar high again.  
Well, i’m glad to see him out and about. We appreciate him doing Photoshoots and reality shows .. better use of resource than hiding that precious god-given handsome face and body of his.

(Posted on: Monday, 26 September 2022)

Song Wei Long - Vinda Tissue Paper

Song Wei Long's Luck is really running low in 2022 - the Year of the "Water Tiger".

A popular Actor (I will not mention his Name) has been made the Spokesperson of a competitive Tissue Paper Brand.  Thus affecting the sales of "Vinda" Tissue Paper.   Song Wei Long is the current Spokesperson of Vinda Tissue Paper.

I wonder how it will be for him in 2023. :crazymad:   

I certainly hope his Luck will pick up.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 27 September 2022)

Song Wei Long :  Photo-Galore For Men's UNO Magazine

-  Beautiful.   He looks so very "Euro-Asian".   Extremely Petty & Sadistic of Yu Zheng to "Block" Song Wei Long's Career - Out of Spite. 

That is a novel way of wearing his Outer Coat.

Spoiler

• Love 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 27 September 2022)

Song Wei Long:  BTS For Men's Uno Magazine - Photo Shoots

Click To Watch:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4818426691256414

Song Wei Long: Latest Clip for Men's Uno Magazine

Song Wei Long : An Old Commercial Video For Swedish Men's Skin-Care Brand "Barnangen"

• Love 3

(Posted on: Thursday, 29 September 2022)

Song Wei Long :  "In A Class Of Her Own"

Song Wei Long's Legal Case with Yu Zheng has not yet been settled.  That Evil Man is giving him a hard time.  He wants to "DESTROY" Song Wei Long.  After all YZ has a Multitude of Wealthy Investors backing him up.

As I have said before, while waiting I shall do "A (Photos) Count-Down" of his 2020 dramas.  The next one is "In A Class Of Her Own".

In a Class of Her Own (2020)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 30 September 2022)

Song Wei Long's Interview For "Men's Uno" Magazine

Song Wei Long made his debut at the age of 16.  He once answered the question "What kind of experience is it to be handsome?":

SWL's Answer: "There is nothing to boast about being handsome. He looks good.   But then I don't like this person myself."  (Ha,ha.  He is talking about himself as An Actor)

He wasn't complacent, but he was troubled by paying too much attention to his appearance. He wanted others to pay attention to his acting skills, but he had to pay more.

In the seven years since his debut, Song Wei Long agrees with a line in "Go Ahead" that "people grow up in an instant". 

At the age of 23, he no longer talks about the details of his own growth without any scruples, and gives an intangible answer to these moments.  SWL Says: "Some setbacks in work, you can't rely on friends or family, and you need to think about what to do. The right way is:  trying again and again, failing again and again.  To find the most suitable point to deal with things. This is growth.”

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0928%2F0fd6ab1aj00rix1x8003vd200u0014qg00u0014q.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Self-evaluation, many trials and errors, beyond the test of age and experience, must not be easy to bear. Therefore, Song Wei Long, who made his debut early and practiced Eileen Chang's saying "be famous as soon as possible", hopes that everything will not be so early.

SWL Says: "If I can go back, I hope to debut later. I still hope to experience life more and then come out to work. I came straight out of school, without going through the process of working in society, and without a buffer period, I made my debut."

It was impossible to assume in the past, but fortunately he found happiness.

Recently, Song Wei Long and his friends formed a team called "Broken Wind".  One day it rained heavily in Hangzhou, and the three of them decided to have a good time on a whim. They put on ponchos and started the "Rain Ride".   Riding along the river, the wind and rain were on the side, and they shouted slogans in the second place. As a result, Song Wei Long's  bicycle "drifted" at this time. He fell into the mud, scratched his skin and bled. But when he got up, he smiled and took his partners to eat hot pot directly.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0928%2Fd0f75d5cj00rix1x90058d200u0014qg00u0014q.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

At the age of 17, when he was in high school, Song Wei Long acted in his first play: "Dream Breakers" on the set.

(That means, after he has debuted at 16 years of age, he still continued with his Studies and went to High School.  Except that he did not talk about it, even when the public misunderstood).

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0928%2F90ad1a4fj00rix1xd0046d200u0014qg00u0014q.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

When the work is over, a person is browsing his mobile phone or playing games in a hotel, a strong thought pops up in his mind, "people are really lonely."

Even in an interview last year, he talked about the loneliness of actors, "It's like being in a box, can you not be lonely?" But people will not allow themselves to be stuck in place.  Song Wei Long has been looking for an exit. 

Family and friends are his support, but he can only "carry" for many moments of his adulthood. "The pressure you accumulate slowly in life, how can you turn the pressure into motivation to solve it in the end. It's not just one thing, I can only say that many moments are put together."

The export is to play basketball to relieve stress, and to practice hard to become confident. 

He took classes with the acting teacher and learned to let himself play the role in "Go Ahead".  In an interview, he said: "First of all, find out the character's logic, whether to release it, why it should be released, and what kind of environment made him grow into such a person gradually from a young age. You have to try to understand these things before you can really perform them."

Song Wei Long, who has not been filming recently, has more time of his own. He has watched a lot of movies, and likes "Interstellar" and "The Night When the Comet Came". He feels that Nolan has a great brain. "When Dad entered another dimension to try to communicate with his daughter, I wondered if there would really be such a place."

On Weibo, he shared his recent life, cycling, sunset, movies, selfies, and blowing wind by the river, with a small chrysanthemum in his ear, very relaxed. He found his own happiness.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0928%2F5377360fj00rix1xg004xd200u0016ug00u0016u.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

He occasionally runs outdoors. In order not to get too tan, I run for 40 minutes in the evening. Or go hiking.  He lets himself move for an hour or two a day. "Stay up late and live a relatively healthy life."

Recently at the airport, he met a fan who asked him when he is going to "Bare his Back".   He didn't answer at the time. We asked again, and he laughed, "I have to practice first, the key is to have smooth muscles, not big ones."

If he is not an actor, he said that he wants to be a Traveller and a Photographer, and travels round the World.

At the age of 23, he feels that 30 is an age to look forward to, and hopes to become a good person happily. More importantly, "go at your own pace".

• Love 1