[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

Heaven Awakening Path

DESCRIPTION

Infusion, Sound, Qi, Pivot, Strength, Essence, Excellence

Soul’s seven forces.

Perception of these seven souls has produced countless strong people.

However, in an ordinary courtyard, a youngster was facing a crisis of banishment.

why the novel has 7 souls type , and the drama only has 6?

does the original novel already finished ?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTS Su Tang n  Mo Lin

1. Twisted Tounge Competition

#天醒之路 【花絮】“唐林”组合趣味绕口令battle https://v.douyin.com/Ef6BYJ/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20200510-211822.jpg

2.#天醒之路 【花絮】诡异的竹林 绕晕恩熙妹妹 https://v.douyin.com/Ef9fGb/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20200510-211957.jpg

It's kinda funny that Chen Feiyu is romancing another girl named "Sang Sang" ;)

I feel he started liking her pretty fast. He warmed up to her even quicker than da shi xiong of Zhai Feng lol.

That maid needs to figure out her priorities. I think her acting abilities n facial expressions are even below Cheng Xiao. 

7 hours ago, lavvarr said:

Ah they look so cute, honestly am i the only one who can feel their chemistry,  

No I feel it. I think they are cute too. This board seems pretty anti qin sang, but I actually really like her.

And spoiler:

Spoiler

I am actually really bummed out by her ending. She sacrificed so much, and in the end there's nothing else she could sacrifice but her life to save the one she loved.

At least they got married and got a kiss though, I guess. But at what cost?

10 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

No I feel it. I think they are cute too. This board seems pretty anti qin sang, but I actually really like her.

And spoiler:

Hide contents

I am actually really bummed out by her ending. She sacrificed so much, and in the end there's nothing else she could sacrifice but her life to save the one she loved.

At least they got married and got a kiss though, I guess. But at what cost?

Hahahaha not really, i think this board more concern about Cheng Xiao as Qin Sang not anti character Qin Sang. Like you said, Qin Family is so loyal and sacrificed so much for the country and friends, what an ending yeah?

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Appearently tonight is the final in China, so many clips of final eps in weibo :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone want to watch up to final ep

https://chinaq.tv/cn200423/36.html

Wowow i don’t even understand how people can get their hands on the episodes that far ahead even with iQIYI vip i only have until ep 32. 

also hello everyone haha I’ve been following the chat for a while thought I should stop lurking.

but as everyone was saying I Like qin sang I mean her facial expressions are alittle stiff but I feel the connection. 

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Hahahaha not really, i think this board more concern about Cheng Xiao as Qin Sang not anti character Qin Sang. Like you said, Qin Family is so loyal and sacrificed so much for the country and friends, what an ending yeah?

Right on! 

I hope that Cheng Xiao can improve on her next e-sport modern drama with Xu Kai. 

39 minutes ago, nana.yahxd said:

Wowow i don’t even understand how people can get their hands on the episodes that far ahead even with iQIYI vip i only have until ep 32. 

also hello everyone haha I’ve been following the chat for a while thought I should stop lurking.

but as everyone was saying I Like qin sang I mean her facial expressions are alittle stiff but I feel the connection. 

So if you are wondering, MVP members can pay extra credits to watch the last 16 episodes starting today.

15 hours ago, tothestars said:

Reveal hidden contents

About 19 years ago, when Lu Ping was born in Bei Dou, they found out Lu Ping has 6 forces, a rare case one.

One day when Guo YouDao, Chu Min and Yan QiuCi left Bei Dou for private matters, there were only Leng XiuTan, Sao YinChu, Liu Song and Lu ChenFeng stay at Bei Dou. Gang ShanHai cooperate with Liu Song managed to set fire QinSha Institute, killed Leng XiuTan, Sao YinChu and Lu ChenFeng  and kidnapped Lu Ping. 

When Chu Min, Guo YouDao n Yan QiuCi back to BeiDou it was too late, they angry, sad because they thought 4 peak master, their brothers and sister were all killed by Gang ShanHai. So they left Bei Dou to Li YaoTian.

Thank you so much!

With regard to Qin Sang, I'm one of those who don't really care about her character. On paper, I SHOULD like her: pretty, strong, skilled, not a Mary Sue. She may be spoilt and stubborn, but like someone said here she's also kindhearted and righteous.  In short, a typical wuxia heroine ;-). True, maybe it's the acting that doesn't really connect with me. I also think her romance with Lu Ping isn't well written, no proper development from their first meeting to their courting. (In comparison, I think the other lovelines in the show are slightly better). Neither can I feel the chemistry between her and Arthur Chen.

Spoiler

But I was touched watching the episode when she was mourning her brother. 

3 hours ago, nana.yahxd said:

Same. I think it's only Chinese iQiyi VIP members who got this privilege? Nevermind, even with spoilers about the ending, I'll still watch the remaining episodes as they come. I can take my time ;-).

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you so much!

And i was wrong about it, we all wrong... :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, nana.yahxd said:

I think at the end, we start to feel the connection...

For me with Qin Sang, her character is like those stone male lead character, just like her brother, both very stern, but she develop feeling, so i didnt see any problem when she is stiff, 

as we know she love and look up to her brother, wishing to even be similar to him. hoping she would surpass him.

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

happy ending ?

Well...

Spoiler

If you love Qin Sang then I think the ending can only be considered as a sad ending since she died and she's the only one who really died. 

Even the maid got a stupid happy ending. It's very frustrating.

Archived