Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest skyelee21

Hi inez!!! ~waves

Just wanna share these...

From the first (and only) JWS film I've seen so far...

(I know I'm missing out on a lot!)

photo1807.jpg

photo1819.jpg

Hi inez!!! ~waves

Just wanna share these...

From the first (and only) JWS film I've seen so far...

(I know I'm missing out on a lot!)

photo1807.jpg

photo1819.jpg

Yep..remember that scene so well..coz how he kissed her!!!!

Gets me all jiggly!!! :rolleyes:

Guest vicodin

he's not that drop dead gorgeous. he's not that pretty nor he's beautiful. However, i still think he is special in his own way.. he's one of a kind..

Guest pretty_wuvwee

All I know is that, Jung Woo Sung is unbelievably amazing! He's just the best! I so love and adore this guy! He's just so sexy! My favorite movie is A Moment To Remember and not only becoz he's there but becoz he had tremendous chemistry with Son Ye Jin! It was a good...no cancel that...GREAT movie! Just simply the best! I loved it so much! =)

Guest shopgirl

Agree about JJH, but I think there was one leading lady who didn't have chemistry with JWS (Anne knows who I'm talking about! ).

Thanks to all for contributing pix & news.

Don't start :lol: he's only perfect wif me muahahahaha. Just kidding :mellow:

somehow, he reminds me of hugh grant. anyone thinks the same?

Welcome Outsider!!! Really? Hugh Grant, huh? Hmmm... maybe thru pictures, he kinda shows that charateristics, but I don't see HG characteristics in any of his movies :D

The smoking Jung Woo Sung is definitely my favourite..so it's bad..he's bad and yeah..i'm bad too..always want to be that ciggie..hehe..

Then..of coz like getting nitty gritty and doing the sexy Tango with him!!!

P/s Anne lurve...your new siggie...

They love that face..i know that..thanks for the clip babe!!

Thanks... I'm going to upgrade it, tho. I just upload it like that for now, because my replies looked so plain, hehehe... And this is the ciggy pic that I'm talking about. My fave...

giobw.jpg

SHOPGIRL : i agree!! he does create good chemistry with most of his leading ladies ... that goes to show how easily he makes every woman at ease with him. my kind of guy really!!

is that mag purely korean ... or has some english in it??!! looks very interesting!

i shall keep in mind not to go overboard about names of other actors here ... i'd hate to get a warning from the mods.

Which mag? The last one that I posted? Yeah Film 2.0 mag is pure solid Korean. Hehehe... But the other Magazine covers that I posted on previous pages (such as AERA, Movie Gong, and Hot Chilli Pepper) are mostly Japanese mags, and they're also pure Japanese. JWS has been in a lot of Korean and Japanese magazine covers... I know... I wish they have something on him in English... I wonder if Singaporean Magazine will have something like that (the English speaking magazine of course). Yeah isn't he dreamy *BIG sighhhh*

savethelastdanceforme.jpg

^ Daym.

Now I'm speechless.

HAHAHAHA... you know sometimes when I hear some hip hop music, like LL Cool J's "Apple Cobbler", I can actually see them dancing together. HOTHOTHOT.

Hmm..what long feet he has...

..and the first pic...daymnnnn sexxi!!!

hi skyelee..Selvi ..Leianji!!

*wink2* what are you implying with that long feet remark? I dun geddit *pretending to be innocent*

he's not that drop dead gorgeous. he's not that pretty nor he's beautiful. However, i still think he is special in his own way.. he's one of a kind..

No, he's not as you said 'that drop dead gorgeous'... but he's one rugged sexy man!!!! Welcome to the thread Vicodin... :) cute name... R U hurting somewhere? :D Just kidding!

New pic of the day

052005101700400_1.jpg

I'll upload a couple more of interview clips later... I'm still deciphering it. And I think he's also commenting about Shim Eun Ha's (one of his leading ladies and close friend) wedding. I wonder if he'll be in the wedding pics with the other K-celebs.

Oooh Selvi!!! Me like your new Sigs too... Major Hotness!!!

Guest shopgirl

You, I don't mind. It's that woman I don't like.

Yes, I shouldn't start. :P

Not quite seeing the Hugh Grant resemblance, though. Maybe it's just me. :mellow:

I like Selvi's banner set too! ^_^

Awwww. I'm touched. Thank you *blush*

Anyway some more pictures and one link for y'all :D

052005101802100_1.jpg

052005101802100_2.jpg

052005101802100_3.jpg

and ze clip...

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200510/17/200510171018403070_s.wmv

nice pics.. very sexy...

i just realised how many sexy k-actors out there has their name starting with the letter J..

Jung Woo Sung

Joo Jin Mo

Jae Hee

Jo In Sung

Jo hyun Jae

Jo seung woo

Jung Ji Hun

Jun Jin

Jo Han SUn

Ji Sung

Ji Jin Hee

Jang Dong Geun

hehe.. so unrelated... bah.. i'm bored :P

A Moment To Remember to open in Japan in 300 theaters

Oct 18, 2005 KST 14:31

ji_l.jpg

The movie "A Memory To Remember" will soon open throughout Japan following its predecessor, "April Snow."

According to the Japanese firm Gaga Film on Oct. 22, "A Memory To Remember" has secured 300 theaters in Japan for its opening, rivaling "April Snow" not only in terms of scale but also in terms of costs -- about 6 million dollars was invested in the movie's marketing and promotion. Such a large investment was based on the popularity of the movie's lead actors in Japan and the movie's genre -- a sad melodrama -- which greatly appeals to Japanese audiences.

In Japan, the popularity of the movie’s lead actress, Son Ye-jin, who starred opposite Bae Yong-jun in "April Snow," is on par with the popularity of Choi Ji-woo. Meanwhile, Chung Woo-sung, the movie's lead actor, gained popularity in that country for his role in "The Warrior Princess," whose director's-cut DVD has been released in Japan recently.

Another factor that adds to the movie's appeal is that its plot is based on a Japanese TV drama.

Son, who left for Japan in the morning of Oct. 18 to promote the movie prior to its opening, will participate in the movie's premiere to be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Tokyo International Forum and afterward make an appearance on TV Asahi's talk show. Fuji TV will produce a special documentary on Son's promotional activities in Japan after filming footage of her for three days and two nights.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...5039_11692.html

Guest shopgirl

nice pics.. very sexy...

i just realised how many sexy k-actors out there has their name starting with the letter J..

Jung Woo Sung

Joo Jin Mo

Jae Hee

Jo In Sung

Jo hyun Jae

Jo seung woo

Jung Ji Hun

Jun Jin

Jo Han SUn

Ji Sung

Ji Jin Hee

Jang Dong Geun

:lol: yay! Cynthia's dropping a line... Hmmm... My list got Jung Jun Ho also, hehehehe... about names started with letter J. I saw a commercial about this real-life show, this American family with more than a dozen kids and their names started with Js also. :lol: OK it's late, got to call it a night :P

Thanks for the lovely images. Mind if I join in? I'll provide thumbnails to save bandwidth.

heis2xp.th.jpg ... jws014qy.th.jpg ... jws026ee.th.jpg

Carol!!! I just re-checked the first page and for some reason I didn't see you there. Yes, you can join. But of course. So do you have any more lovely wallpapers to share :P

Anyway... I just noticed, people in first pages... where are you (well for the exception of Skyee, Kay, Jun, Selvy and Inez of course)? :unsure:

Guest skyelee21

Good morning JWS girls!

It's already 2:30am in this part of the world...

and I'm looking at JWS pics like I would drink coffee at a time like this.

Of course JWS is not the only one I'm looking at...

but daym those Giordano pics are haunting me like crazy!!!

Argh!!! Woo Sung ssi! Let me sleep! Please!!!

Oooh Selvi!!! Me like your new Sigs too... Major Hotness!!!

I like Selvi's banner set too! ^_^

Thanks gals!!!! I love the avatar especially!!!! Anne... those pics you posted **growlll** hate that "YONHAPNEWS" or "MOVIST" or "XXX" they printed on the gorgeous pics.. especially if it right accross the face!!!!! :angry:

nice pics.. very sexy...

Jung Woo Sung

Joo Jin Mo

Jae Hee

Jo In Sung

Jo hyun Jae

Jo seung woo

Jung Ji Hun

Jun Jin

Jo Han SUn

Ji Sung

Ji Jin Hee

Jang Dong Geun

Hey AG, welcome to this thread... Yeah... agree with you! Those are HOT HOT guys! Oh ya, like what Anne said, I would also add Jung Jun Ho. Kekeke. :P

Guest shopgirl

Good morning JWS girls!

It's already 2:30am in this part of the world...

and I'm looking at JWS pics like I would drink coffee at a time like this.

Of course JWS is not the only one I'm looking at...

but daym those Giordano pics are haunting me like crazy!!!

Argh!!! Woo Sung ssi! Let me sleep! Please!!!

So that's your weakness eh? Then I shall be posting more Giordano pics, hehehehe... Go to the nearest Starbucks and get ready, hehehe... Do you have the 24 hr starbucks close by your house? :lol:

So here we go...

giobeachK1.jpg

giobeachK2.jpg

giobeachK3.jpg

giobeachK4.jpg

giobeachJ1.jpg

giobeachJ2.jpg

giobeachJ3.jpg

giobeachJ4.jpg

giobeachJ5.jpg

Of course that's just a few from the complete set, heheheh... Got to let you sleep right? :P

Thanks gals!!!! I love the avatar especially!!!! Anne... those pics you posted **growlll** hate that "YONHAPNEWS" or "MOVIST" or "XXX" they printed on the gorgeous pics.. especially if it right accross the face!!!!! :angry:

Hey AG, welcome to this thread... Yeah... agree with you! Those are HOT HOT guys! Oh ya, like what Anne said, I would also add Jung Jun Ho. Kekeke. :P

I know what you mean. Darn those yonhap news marker... hehehe, but we love the yonhap news for taking the pictures :lol:

Selvi, do you want to slip the new DL links to your first post? Since I'm not on pg 1 anymore? I can always re-compile them and I'll just PM them to you to post... How's that? Or Inez? Someone who're willing to keep the thread updated on page 1 please raise your hand :lol:

052005101802100_1.jpg

052005101802100_2.jpg

How do u describe this ..cute..sexy..??!!

nice pics.. very sexy...

Jung Woo Sung

Joo Jin Mo

Jae Hee

Jo In Sung

Jo hyun Jae

Jo seung woo

Jung Ji Hun

Jun Jin

Jo Han SUn

Ji Sung

Ji Jin Hee

Jang Dong Geun

and i realised these K-men are all HOT, HANDSOME and downright HUNKY... ;)

i like them all!! :rolleyes:

Selvi, do you want to slip the new DL links to your first post? Since I'm not on pg 1 anymore? I can always re-compile them and I'll just PM them to you to post... How's that? Or Inez? Someone who're willing to keep the thread updated on page 1 please raise your hand :lol:

Sure!! pm them to me.

Guest vicodin

No, he's not as you said 'that drop dead gorgeous'... but he's one rugged sexy man!!!! Welcome to the thread Vicodin... :) cute name... R U hurting somewhere? :D Just kidding!

hi shopgirl!!

thanks for the warm welcome :)

i totally agree that he's a schexy man. i first noticed him in that movie "erase/a moment to remember" but i didnt make an effort to search more for him till inez mentioned about it once and the more i see his pictures the more he's growing on me. i dowloaded a lot of his CFs and now im hooked hahahaha..

and well, im a vicodin and i'll ease your pain. that's what i am hahahaha just kidding :P

found something for the JWS girls ;)

gio8_eric_jws.jpg

looks like a giordano ad... *droolz*

whoa, jcs.. i cant stop drooling.. new material for me to wank over :lol: