Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest vicodin

AGREE with you there. But of course, I'll be in heaven, coz he's my angel :P Hehehehe... (I just realize that you add JWS in your signature now, hehehe). Your name is Sari, eh? Glad to hear that you'll be fanning yourself like the rest of us :lol: HAPPY TGIF to you too :D

giobeachF1.jpg

hiiiiii shopgirl!

yes, my name is Sari and as you can see, i did put mr JWS altogether with my other hot boyos in my siggies hehehe.. he's just too damn hot to resist! i would like to thank you for the warm welcome and im looking forward for more pictures of our hotness ssi to gobble hehehe :P

Guest skyelee21

Hey guys!!! I'm so in love right now with the Gio pics that shopgirl spoiled all of us with that I decided to make a wallie out of them.

It's not much, but I hope you like them just the same.

JJH and JWS look fabulous in these pics... and I agree with you guys on here when you said that for two people not in love with each other... they really look good and happy together.

Here's the wallie! Enjoy!

walliejjhjws5zo.th.jpg

walliejjhjws8004uy.th.jpg

10/19/05 – Jung Woo Sung is scheduled to visit Japan and China. On 10/18, he left for Japan to promote his movie “A Moment to Remember (내 머리 속의 지우개)” with Son Yeh Jin, and he will stay there for 2 days 1 night. Then, he will start the filming of his new movie “Midair (중천)” in China on 10/24. During his filming in China, his domestic activities would be temporarily discontinued for a while.

nopredict200510190757190.jpg

credit to CindyW88

Guest Thing7212

thanks questcho, those chinese fans could track him when he's there, so lucky! I hope he will come to Singapore for filming, then I will be able to try my luck. Inez u will sure join me, will u? :lol:

have a good weekend everyone :)

Guest shopgirl

thanks questcho, those chinese fans could track him when he's there, so lucky! I hope he will come to Singapore for filming, then I will be able to try my luck. Inez u will sure join me, will u? :lol:

Hey what's the meaning of that? Why just Inez? I can't come and chase him around too? <_<:lol:

Lee, those are awesome. you're welcome to make some more of course, hehehe.

Sari... you pick that picture... Is it because you want JWS oppa to carry you like that? :huh::lol: you have to see him behind the scene with JJH too. He teased her around and what would I do to be in her shoes *sigh*

Quteacho...Yeah I've read the news about his involvement with Midair.... Hmmm, how's his promotional tour of his movies and Giordano :o I really would like to see him in more Gio commercial. They're doing a very great job enticing us with their commercials

more the beach gio

giobeachD1.jpg

giobeachD2.jpg

giobeachD3.jpg

giobeachD4.jpg

giobeachD5.jpg

giobeachC1.jpg

giobeachC2.jpg

giobeachC3.jpg

got this little bit from news thread... (credit to YoonEe)

JWS oppa is number 9 of the most bankable stars this year, YAY!

Here is the full list... including the ranks for 2002 and 2003 :)

200510210031_03.gif

Source: chosun.com

Han Suk-kyu and Jeon Ji-hyun... and Song Kang-ho and Jeon Ji-hyun (again :D ) topped the list in 2002 and 2003 respectively.

Guest vicodin

Sari... you pick that picture... Is it because you want JWS oppa to carry you like that? :huh::lol: you have to see him behind the scene with JJH too. He teased her around and what would I do to be in her shoes *sigh*

awwww.. im sooo full of envious to all the lucky girls that had been working with our JWS oppa! i'd seriously do anything just to see and be near him in person!

and my, shopgirl, aren't you good at guessing ? i do want him to carry me on his shoulder like that hehehe but well, i actually want something more.. i want him to carry me in front and both of us are completely naked :rolleyes::lol::P:lol: hahahahaha oh damn this naughty thoughts. hahahahahahha..

Guest Thing7212

hey Anne, of course you are included but you will have to fly a long way to this tropical land hee hee....

Vicodin, never mind about the naughty thoughts, I'm sure all the gals here have the same thoughts or I should say its our WISH!! :lol:

Moogles, you make my day with these sexy photos & those cute ones hee hee... ;)

p.s. Louis Koo has a new movie Election now showing in Singapore, have u watched? he looks damn cool :P

sorry ladies, I know Moogles likes Lxx & me too :)

SHOPGIRL : oh! so it is a korean director ... my mistake!! but ZZH was reported to have a really good chinese director as her boyfriend ... i believe the guy was romantically linked to another beautiful chinese actress named gong li!! and now it is said that he has set his eyes on ZZH ... and so it seems she has too!!! but i did hear of the 'supposed' romance between woosung and zihyi!!! i thought they would have made a great couple!! but then the chinese director won out i guess!! that is my thought only!! :D

VICODIN : great to see you here!!! woosung just really models so well ... all his pictures alone or with girls are just so hot and sexy!!!

INEZ : hello hello

Moogles, you make my day with these sexy photos & those cute ones hee hee... ;)

p.s. Louis Koo has a new movie Election now showing in Singapore, have u watched? he looks damn cool :P

sorry ladies, I know Moogles likes Lxx & me too :)

:D I didn't know about Election, thanks for telling me! What's the storyline about? And since he looks cool... :wub:

Jun ! I like your banner.... hmmm where did you "store" JDG? hehehe..

I chopped him off! :lol:

SHOPGIRL : oh! so it is a korean director ... my mistake!! but ZZH was reported to have a really good chinese director as her boyfriend ... i believe the guy was romantically linked to another beautiful chinese actress named gong li!! and now it is said that he has set his eyes on ZZH ... and so it seems she has too!!! but i did hear of the 'supposed' romance between woosung and zihyi!!! i thought they would have made a great couple!! but then the chinese director won out i guess!! that is my thought only!! :D

That Chinese director is Zhang Yimou.

Woot..early report suggested that AMTR was no.1 in ticket sales for 22 - 23 Oct weekend. Let's hope this is true and will continue.

JWS is going to be BYJ no. 2!

Guest skyelee21

shopgirl & lovewls...

I'm so glad you liked the wallie!

I'm seeing new GIO pics now, so maybe I can play with them again and make another...

JWS & JJH really blow me away!

I wish I was in that GIO shoot... looks so happy!

Agnes!!..of coz!!..add in Selvi and Anne..they're all here in sunny SG!!.. then if Sari happens to be here..it's a complete riot..we sure will get Oppa well..fully intact i hope!! :P

Hey what's the meaning of that? Why just Inez? I can't come and chase him around too? <_<:lol:

giobeachD5.jpg

got this little bit from news thread... (credit to YoonEe)

JWS oppa is number 9 of the most bankable stars this year, YAY!

Now everybody's favourite pic!!..coz everybody wants to frolick with him!!

I definitely lurrrve it!! :wub:

Random pix of the sexy Woo Sung:

163555_495x541.jpg

534257_459x653.jpg

3137836_400x593.gif

Thanks Jun..i've always like these shots..somehow skinny and tanned..but daymn sexxi!!

yeah..the ever delicious cakes..or is it that man??..slurrpp..chomp..

Blowing kisses to Lee..Leianji..heya SYJfan!!..missing my babes Kathryn..and Lynne lluna..(Kat is still eating her sushi and drooling over TakuKimu-san.. ;) ) :rolleyes:

Guest shopgirl

awwww.. im sooo full of envious to all the lucky girls that had been working with our JWS oppa! i'd seriously do anything just to see and be near him in person!

and my, shopgirl, aren't you good at guessing ? i do want him to carry me on his shoulder like that hehehe but well, i actually want something more.. i want him to carry me in front and both of us are completely naked :rolleyes::lol::P:lol: hahahahaha oh damn this naughty thoughts. hahahahahahha..

Hehehe... I know what you mean. Are you tall? Since I'm on the petite side, I was joking about 'climbing activity' to my sis... OK better stop this banter... Hehehe... I hope you like the pics that I sent to your PM. I'll post something like that in here too... for now, I got some more pics to upload... fresh from the net, so...

Hmmm... If I were the director (So it's Zhang Yi Mou is it? I'll pick Gong Li. I thought she's prettier than ZZY, tho older. Errmmm... ZZY and JWS? I'll be the one to object, hehehe... And JWS is supposedly stayed with his current g/f for 9 years anyway. So I'm guessing the thing with ZZY is a total rumor (MUSA was shot around 2000).

Woot..early report suggested that AMTR was no.1 in ticket sales for 22 - 23 Oct weekend. Let's hope this is true and will continue.

JWS is going to be BYJ no. 2!

He better not starting sporting glasses, hehehehe... Don't know about you, but I thought JWS is way more manly than BYJ. I hope JWS won't be BYJ no.2, tho. Don't want no ajummah start trampling all over him. :P

AGNES... Well I guess the secret's out, hehehe, just kidding. Yes, I'm in SG right now. So you better include me when there's some JWS hunting. And get ready to call the ambulance just in case I fainted, hehehe...

Okie, picture time.... I think this picture is taken during MUSA premiered in Japan 2003.

musa03.jpgm01.jpgm02.jpgmusa02.jpgm03.jpg

768c27a5_KOREA20act20posetar008.jpg

9384fbc1_img005.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F0371792Ej.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03627182E.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03640792E.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03650612E.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03712202E.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03727482E.jpg

2005052F092F612Fc00600615F03735322E.jpg

Hmmm... If I were the director (So it's Zhang Yi Mou is it? I'll pick Gong Li. I thought she's prettier than ZZY, tho older. Errmmm... ZZY and JWS? I'll be the one to object, hehehe... And JWS is supposedly stayed with his current g/f for 9 years anyway. So I'm guessing the thing with ZZY is a total rumor (MUSA was shot around 2000).

Yeah, it's Zhang Yimou. He propelled Gong Li to stardom and international acclaim with a string of movies in the early-mid 90s: Red Sorghum, Raise the Red Lantern, Judou, To Live (among others). Gong Li was his muse and they were together for a number of years. Arguably, those films starring Gong Li marked the best of Zhang Yimou's work, because of the intensity of both subject matter and film-making.

After Gong Li left, Zhang's films starring Zhang Ziyi were, at best, mediocre. Gong Li's acting ability has never been doubted. Can't say the same for Zhang Ziyi. <_<

Thanks for the gorgeous pix, Anne! ^_^