Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest shopgirl

^ shopgirl... if you've seen Lee Dong Gun's Lovers in Paris, his scruffy look there is where I based my statement regarding Woo Sung ssi having an LDG look. Cos daym... when I saw Woo Sung ssi in AMTR I almost fell off my freakin' bed!!!

My cousin and I even debated about this cos initially she saw JIS in him, while I saw LDG. Later on in the movie, we both saw what each other saw... and we were like... "Tomorrow, I'm gonna look for Jung Woo Sung's thread on soompi."

Hmmm... Yeah I've seen Paris (I thought the ending could have some revision...), really? Well yeah perhaps the scruffy looks kinda do the twick, hehehehe... So who's your cousin? Anybody in this thread? :lol: Yeah he's the ideal man in AMTR. Of course I especially enjoyed the TOWEL scene, hehehe. Even SYJ had to fanned herself in the bloopers. But also loving him wearing those worn grey wifebeaters... those arm muscles flexing... ROWR :lol:

Thanx in anyway, shopgirl!

You're welcome

annyeong!!

hotinherr.jpg

sorry for hotlinking, shopgirl but i just wanted to say that you're absolutely right.. i dont think any women can resist his "do-me-inviting-look" gaaahh.... he's soo schexy!

and he's been together with his gf for 9 fcukin years ?!!!!

how loyal.. damn.. and i thought korean men like to sleep around hahahaha.. :P

is his gf a famous one ?

anyone has a picture of her ?

i want to see my rival, thank you :P

omg, now you mention it.. i kind of agree on that! he does look a bit like ryu soo young.. only a bit tho..

'tis okay... saving my energy posting it, hehehe... Nope his g/f ain't famous... or at least not anymore. Not sure about this but she's supposedly an ex-model and an older woman. As my friend said, "It's the trend now..." Hehehe. I guess he caught the trend awhile back. But he did mention something like loosing some spark in the relationship... Yup the clock is ticking :P Anytime now *evil laugh*

RSY might have the "AMTR" hair, especially in 18:29, but nobody can just melt you like how JWS look at ya with that naughty2 bedroom eyes... ROWR again :lol:

So Sari, you've enjoyed the pics that I've sent ya? Did you post them on the Korean Celeb pecs pics? Jun (Moogles) posted a big open shirted picture once. I forgot in what page. JWS was only clad in red jacket and holding a beer bottle. That one should do the trick too, hehehe

Someway I agree! But JWS iz yet far more better...

Most definitely!!!

A Moment To Remember opens at #1 in Japan

amtr1lg.th.jpg

John H. Lee's A Moment to Remember starring JUNG Woo-sung and SON Ye-jin has opened at #1 in Japan only the second time a Korean film has ever debuted at the top of the Japanese box office. The film has drawn wide interest in Japan both because of the Korean Wave and because the film is based on a popular Japanese TV drama.

Although exact opening figures are not available yet, the film opened on 308 screens and held off competition from Hollywood films Corpse Bride and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. To date, the only other Korean film to open at #1 in Japan was Shiri, with April Snow and JSA both opening at #2.

A Moment to Remember's distributor Gaga Communications expended a lavish $6 million marketing campaign on the film prior to its October 22 release. The company says it expects the film to ultimately gross 3 billion yen (~US$26 million). To date, the highest grossing Korean film in Japan is April Snow, which is still on release and which has totaled 2.4 billion yen.

Incidentally, both A Moment to Remember and April Snow feature the same lead actress SON Ye-jin.

A Moment to Remember was produced by Sidus Pictures and released by CJ Entertainment in Korea in late 2004, where it sold over 2.4 million tickets.

Darcy Paquet

credit to rubie

Source: Korean Film Council

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...em=&tmp_cnt=309

Guest cheelam

im so happy!!^.^

both ye jin and woo sung's popularityis skyrocketing..

now people have to chance to witness such a great movie!!!

Gratz to ye all JWSgals! Az anticipated, AMTR would turn out to be a smash hit in JP. Moreover, da movie is yet scheduled to play in further part uv Asia like Thailand `en Malaysia. So, watch out az how JWS `en Yejin will capture da hearts uv peeps from Asia Pacific.

:rolleyes:

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz i wouldn't want you to start using darts on anyone especially at a computer!!! :D i would understand why people would not want to save that pic from among the ashes of the old soompi!!! but if she was a model and so much older then he ... wow!! she could be almost my mother!! :lol::lol: but she must be really great for woosung to have stayed with her that long ... on second thought ... he must be so clueless of girls like us here just waiting to serve him .... calling woosung!!! younger girls are even better!!! :lol::lol:

hmmm ... woosung looking a little like ro soyoung??? not really ... maybe if you scan through his pics fast enough you might think it is woosung ... but!!! ... so young does not have the animal look that woosung has!!! it just literally jumps out from the screen or pictures of him!!! the look just kind-of eats you up!! :D:D

great to know that AMTR is doing well in japan!!! japanese women really can smell a great guy when they see one!!! and of course ... a great film!!! :)

Guest skyelee21

here's some pics of Ryu Su Young, for people who might not have seen him...

00676620_2.jpg

00682504_2.jpg

00360353_2.jpg

(all credits to Yahoo Imagesearch)

I think he does resemble Woosung at times.

Oh... I remember this guy! He's in Save The Last Dance for Me... the third party in Eugene and Ji Sung's love affair.

Hmm... quick look maybe you'll get to see a bit of Woo Sung ssi...

but when you take a closer look, the resemblance just fades away.

Hmmm... Yeah I've seen Paris (I thought the ending could have some revision...), really? Well yeah perhaps the scruffy looks kinda do the twick, hehehehe... So who's your cousin? Anybody in this thread? :lol: Yeah he's the ideal man in AMTR. Of course I especially enjoyed the TOWEL scene, hehehe. Even SYJ had to fanned herself in the bloopers. But also loving him wearing those worn grey wifebeaters... those arm muscles flexing... ROWR :lol:

Hahaha! I don't think my cousin's anywhere in this thread posting. She's a friggin' lurker!

:lol:

Really? SYJ had to fan herself?

Well, couldn't really blame her, you know.

If I were SYJ I would've locked myself inside the fridge after that scene!!!

Guest shopgirl

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz i wouldn't want you to start using darts on anyone especially at a computer!!! :D i would understand why people would not want to save that pic from among the ashes of the old soompi!!! but if she was a model and so much older then he ... wow!! she could be almost my mother!! :lol::lol: but she must be really great for woosung to have stayed with her that long ... on second thought ... he must be so clueless of girls like us here just waiting to serve him .... calling woosung!!! younger girls are even better!!! :lol::lol:

hmmm ... woosung looking a little like ro soyoung??? not really ... maybe if you scan through his pics fast enough you might think it is woosung ... but!!! ... so young does not have the animal look that woosung has!!! it just literally jumps out from the screen or pictures of him!!! the look just kind-of eats you up!!

Well, compred to his leading ladies, I can say that the g/f is plainer. I guess her personality is a big plus :P But yeah, the pic is not worth filling my photobucket, so why bother, right? But if she's as rumor said to be much older than JWS, then I can say that she didn't look it.

Very much agree on JWS stares... He has this devil may care look and on the same time kinda lock your attention and took your breath away, hehehe. It's like animal, eh? The kinda that will froze you up and let him eat you? ME-OW (that'll be me speaking, hehehe) :lol:

Really? SYJ had to fan herself?

Well, couldn't really blame her, you know.

If I were SYJ I would've locked myself inside the fridge after that scene!!!

Well, she fanned unconsciously, while JWS just kinda lightly joked around with the crew and still only clad in that white towel, leaving that gleaming shower-wet long torso bare to entice us, hehehe. It's just that the fact having the guy, in this case JWS, naked and the girl still fully clothed... and he carried you up like that... *sigh* It's just plain sexy. OK got to calm myself down... Hehehe...

Cousin of Lee... please don't be shy and post :lol:

OK try to put up more shots...

This is from some Chosunilbo... Japanese site... Looks more like JWS vs BYJ, as leading man...hehehe...

200510250000501in_08.jpg

This is the Japanese Cover of JWS second drama 1.5 Generation

img10121795649.jpeg

I'll come back later... :D

Very much agree on JWS stares... He has this devil may care look and on the same time kinda lock your attention and took your breath away, hehehe. It's like animal, eh? The kinda that will froze you up and let him eat you? ME-OW (that'll be me speaking, hehehe) :lol:

Well, she fanned unconsciously, while JWS just kinda lightly joked around with the crew and still only clad in that white towel, leaving that gleaming shower-wet long torso bare to entice us, hehehe. It's just that the fact having the guy, in this case JWS, naked and the girl still fully clothed... and he carried you up like that... *sigh* It's just plain sexy. OK got to calm myself down... Hehehe...

Anne..one word...Jung Woo Sung is one sexy manly beast..

:rolleyes: ..so Ye Jin got all hot and bothered in the towel scene ... :P

Makes me wanna watch the movie again..

and.. i want to peek at his sexy butts in Mutt Boy again too!!

;)

Guest skyelee21

Cousin of Lee... please don't be shy and post :lol:

OK try to put up more shots...

This is from some Chosunilbo... Japanese site... Looks more like JWS vs BYJ, as leading man...hehehe...

200510250000501in_08.jpg

This is the Japanese Cover of JWS second drama 1.5 Generation

img10121795649.jpeg

I'll come back later... :D

Hahaha! If my cousin posts here, she's gonna get herself into trouble!

That cousin of my has some pretty naughty thoughts of her own!

JWS vs. BYJ?

I'll have JWS anytime! Breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Hahahaha!!! :lol:

Hi inez!

JWS vs. BYJ?

Hi inez!

Lee!..hi sweetie!

We seem to sneak in some familiar hunkies threads eh?..

:P

Tell your couz to come in here..we sure love notty funny posts!!

and ..u sure u want JWS only?...LDG?..JIS..?..or else i can have them!! ;)

Guest skyelee21

Lee!..hi sweetie!

We seem to sneak in some familiar hunkies threads eh?..

:P

Tell your couz to come in here..we sure love notty funny posts!!

and ..u sure u want JWS only?...LDG?..JIS..?..or else i can have them!! ;)

Inez! ~waving

Of course I don't want JWS only! Isn't it evident from my sigs?

Hahaha!!! Level of importance from left to right... :lol:

I just meant, between JWS & BYJ I'll choose JWS hands down!

*wink*

I noticed you guys do like notty posts...

but then again, I'm saving my nottiness for my oppa. Hahaha!

I think maybe if we posted pics of all the actors we think 'resemble' him--it would look something like a family photo---people would look at them, and think they were all cousins or something.

:lol:

I never saw the pic of his girlfriend...but how 'much older' is she?

Guest shopgirl

Anne..one word...Jung Woo Sung is one sexy manly beast..

..so Ye Jin got all hot and bothered in the towel scene ...

Makes me wanna watch the movie again..

and.. i want to peek at his sexy butts in Mutt Boy again too!!

I guess you know which chapter played that nice behind, dontcha? :lol: Do you have Born To Kill BTW? That's a more nice shot over there, hehehehe

JWS vs. BYJ?

'tis okay... we love them nasty thoughts... Nyahahaha... Too bad that miss la lluna lune, still AWOL. The last time I checked she still sounds busy, or she'll be playing along wif us :D

Hmm... breakfast lunch or dinner, eh? What a stamina you have :lol:

I think maybe if we posted pics of all the actors we think 'resemble' him--it would look something like a family photo---people would look at them, and think they were all cousins or something.

I never saw the pic of his girlfriend...but how 'much older' is she?

Probably... hehehe... About the gf... Some said she's something like 9-10 years older, some only a few years older, like 2-3 years older... Oh well, we'll never know, I guess. But she looked like the latter, if I might add.

Anyway... Gals, I might be out of this thread for awhile... Got to go out of town, where internet is somewhat of a luxury. So keep the thread alive, K?

Here are some pics to keep you all company :P

giobeachA1.jpg

giobeachA2.jpg

giobeachA3.jpg

giobeachA4.jpg

giobeachA5.jpg

giobeachB1.jpg

giobeachB2.jpg

giobeachB3.jpg

and a couple caps from Gumiho to entice Sari, hehehe... (he was a very young blood then)

gmh8.jpg

gmh37.jpg

Guest shopgirl

and one more...

people_2241_L.jpg

This is new and it comes with a long news about him, I guess... Anybody care to translate?

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...001&menu_id=001

배우는 행동한다 <새드무비> 정우성

"Learning and Acting, Sad Movie's Jung Woo Sung"

홀로 영화의 모든 걸 책임지지 않아도 된다는 건 참 홀가분한 일이지만 그래서 오히려 도전하는 마음이 필요하다. 정우성은 이성과 감성으로 여러 커플의 이별 영화 <새드무비>를 받아들였다.

정우성은 좋고 싫은 게 분명하다. 좋은 건 마음이 그냥 간다고 하고 싫은 건 순 "개 염불 같은 소리"라고 한다. 정우성은 <새드무비> 시나리오에 마음이 가 좋았다고 한다. 꽤 좋아서 <데이지> 촬영하느라 묵었던 홍콩의 어느 호텔 로비에서 출연을 결정했고, 친한 배우 차태현에게도 한번 읽어보라고 권했으며, 그래서 정우성이 차태현을 <새드무비>에 출연시켰다고 소문이 날 만큼 좋았다고 한다. 뭐가 그렇게 좋았던 걸까? "사랑만큼이나 이별이라는 단어가 얼마나 중요한지 생각하게 했어요. 사람들에겐 죽음만이 영원히 사랑을 간직하게 하는 이별이라는 판타지가 있잖아요. 현실에서의 이혼이나 커플간의 이별 같은 건 별로 아름답게 생각하지 않죠. 하지만 평범한 헤어짐 역시도 사랑했던 순간만큼 중요해요. 헤어짐이 그 사람에 대한 기억의 끝자락이기 때문에."

정우성이 지지한 영화 <새드무비>는 네 쌍의 커플이 여러 색깔로 헤어지는 영화다. 정우성은 그중 열혈 소방관 진우와 초보 수화 통역사 수정의 이별을 만든다. 임수정이 연기하는 오래된 연인 수정을 너무 사랑해 그녀에게 쩔쩔매고, 결혼하고 싶지만 시도 때도 없이 출동해야 하는 소방관 일 때문에 아직까지 프러포즈를 못한 남자 진우가 바로 정우성이다. 반갑게도 진우에게는 <비트>의 민이나 <똥개>의 철민, <내 머리 속의 지우개>의 철수가 '거의' 없다. 대신 수정의 청각 장애인 동생 수은(신민아)이 수화를 하면 그걸 진심으로 엉뚱하게 해석하는 30대 남자의 착하고 편안한 모습이 있다. 땀에 젖어 심하게 헝클어진 머리카락, 검댕이 여기저기 뭍은 주황색 소방관 옷을 입은 채 새까만 얼굴로 웃는 남자가 있다. 진우는 억지스럽게 망가지진 않으면서도 정우성에게서 기대할 수 있는 '미모'와 이미지를 가능한 한 거세하려 애쓴 채 등장한다. 그런데 평범한 남자 진우에게서 영화는 결국 남자의 안타까운 로망을 기대한다. 여덟 명의 주인공이 등장하는데도 정우성이 맡은 몫은 여전히 크다. 가난 때문에 헤어지는 커플, 사랑을 채 시작하기도 전에 헤어지는 커플도 등장하지만 진우와 수정 커플이 맞닥뜨리는 이별은 사랑이라는 판타지를 굳건히 완성하는 이별이기 때문이다. 고르게 책임졌다고는 하지만 진우와 수정의 아기자기한 사랑이 영화를 열고, 둘의 극적인 이별이 영화의 말미를 장식한다.

<새드무비>는 한편으론 정우성에게 열린 마음을 지니고 행동하는 배우로서의 자의식을 보여 주고 싶은 영화다. 처음엔 일정 정도의 역할만 해도 좋은 감정을 전달하는 영화의 일원이 된다는 게 좋았다. 영화의 모든 감동과 재미를 책임지는 유일한 사람일 필요가 없어 홀가분했다. 무엇보다 "솔직히, 이런 영화가 언제 또 기획될지 모르는 일"이라는 게 그를 잡아끌었다. 더불어 색다른 기획을 해보고 싶은 이들을 지지하고 싶은 마음도 컸다. "제작자들이 배우들 그렇게 많이 나오면 개런티만 해도 제작비 얼만데, 라고 해요. 안 그래요. 마음이 열려 있는 배우들 꽤 있어요. 시나리오가 배우들을 설득시킬 수만 있다면 가능해요. <새드무비>를 선택한 데엔 이렇게 행동하는 배우도 있다는 걸 보여 주고 싶은 이면적인 욕심도 있어요. 스타 개런티 운운할 때 왜 이런 나의 행동들은 평가 절하하는지, 아쉽죠."

배우 정우성과 나이를 먹는 인간 정우성이 동반 성장해온 지난 몇 년 간 정우성은 맘에 드는 시나리오를 찾아 헤맸다. 그래서인지 요즘 스케줄이 복잡하다. 1년에 한 편꼴로 얼굴을 보이던 그가 이젠 한꺼번에 세 편의 영화에서 동분서주한다. <데이지>를 촬영하고 곧바로 <새드무비>를 찍었고, <새드무비> 홍보를 마치자마자 새 무협 영화 <중천>을 위해 중국에 간다. 작정하지 않고서야 이럴 순 없다. "그나마 올해 맡은 시나리오들이 있어서 할 수 있게 된 거죠. 이런 작정은 <무사> 끝나고부터 했어요. 근데 좋은 시나리오들은 다 연기파 배우들 쪽으로 가요.(웃음) 시나리오가 참 없어요." 일본과 동남아에서 한류 스타가 아니라 영화배우가 되고 싶다는 고집, 폭발적인 인기를 얻고는 싶지만 여태껏 영화만 해왔는데 그걸 꺾을 수 없다는 고집은 드라마 출연 요청을 거절하게 했고 영화 편수를 더 늘여야겠다는 생각을 키웠다. 바빠지기로 작정한 건 사실 거기서부터 나온 거다.

그런데 이상하다. 제대로 일상적인 정우성을 보고도 싶지만 우리 뇌리에 영원히 각인될 정우성의 '후카시'를 보고 싶은 기대, 아직은 버릴 수 없다. 네오의 흩날리는 검은 옷자락처럼, 한창 때의 주윤발이 어둠 속에서 성냥을 입에 물고 서 있을 때처럼, <파이트 클럽>에서 피흘리며 싸우던 브래드 피트의 아름다운 근육처럼, 정우성에겐 그만이 지닌 최강의 이미지가 아직 없다. 너무 늦기 전에 만들어져야 한다. "내가 보여 주고 싶은 모습, 관객들이 내게 원하는 모습, 그런 거 다 알거든요, 나는. 내 딴에는 영화에 담겨지는 모습과 상관없이 좋은 감정들을 전달할 수 있다면 시도하는 거죠. 나도 많이 고파요. 아마 유위강 감독이 연출한 <데이지>는 그런 모습이 있다고 믿어요"라니, 기대감이 부풀어오른다.

사진 김춘호 기자

김혜선 기자

Guest vicodin

You're welcome

'tis okay... saving my energy posting it, hehehe... Nope his g/f ain't famous... or at least not anymore. Not sure about this but she's supposedly an ex-model and an older woman. As my friend said, "It's the trend now..." Hehehe. I guess he caught the trend awhile back. But he did mention something like loosing some spark in the relationship... Yup the clock is ticking :P Anytime now *evil laugh*

awww.. i dont know how to say this without having to sound like a filthy phedophile but.. im really root for girls who go for younger boys or vice versa hahahaha.. it's prolly because 75 % of the guys i have dated were younger than me mwahahahahaha... the younger the better.

okay, that's quite sick actually. damn me the child molester :P

anyway, loosing some spark in the relationship ?? uh-oh.. im telling you girl, it's all about time then.. who's ditching who.. omo! i have to be a good fan.. *smacks her forehead* umm oh :rolleyes: i hope he and his gf could fix their problems and find the sparks again.. that's what i as a fan hope so...

i hope i dont sound fake.. gah, im gettin good at acting :lol:

RSY might have the "AMTR" hair, especially in 18:29, but nobody can just melt you like how JWS look at ya with that naughty2 bedroom eyes... ROWR again :lol:

Shopgirl, i could have sworn that of all the korean hunks.. nobody.. has that inviting look that can hyperventilate you, hypnotize you so you loose your breath in excitement mwahahaha.. i agree with INEZ A SCHEXY BEAST HE IS! i think i'll rip off my clothes willingly if he gives me the look hahahahahahaha :lol:

So Sari, you've enjoyed the pics that I've sent ya? Did you post them on the Korean Celeb pecs pics? Jun (Moogles) posted a big open shirted picture once. I forgot in what page. JWS was only clad in red jacket and holding a beer bottle. That one should do the trick too, hehehe

Most definitely!!!

i do owe you a big time, girl... thanks to you now i have a lot of new materials to wank over *wink* *wink* and yes i did post them in that korean celeb pics but nobody seem to care about him.. hmmpfftt.. i think they're blind.. but umm shopgirl, i think i prefer him doing the trick than the complete topless thing.. i prefer the trick and the inviting look. oh my.. what a COMBO! hehehehe

anyway, thank you sooo damn much for your pictures..

200506200255_00.jpg

not sure if it's been posted here before or not, but im loving this one ;)

people_2241_L.jpg

and this pic.. hmm.. it makes me want to kiss his face and bite his lips hahhahaha

SHOPGIRL : well... i think you maybe right in assuming that the age difference will be just between 2 to 3 years with his gf. i can't imagine woosung falling for a really older woman ... i mean one that looks like his mother already!! whoa!! bad thought!!

he has an animal appeal truly ... so i won't blame yejin for feeling the warmth!!! just looking at his pics makes me warm all-over already ... thanks to airconditioning i am not sweating as much!!! hahahaha

INEZ : hello!!!

VICODIN : here you are too!!! i guess we will constantly bump into each other wherever there are hotties around!!! ooohh!!! you've dated younger guys too!! well ... i guess they must be great younger guys!!! around here they are way into heavy metal and themselves ... i can vomit!!! hahahaha

really??!!! woosung and his gf are having problems??!! didn't get that when i was reading the post ... but after reading your post ... i just said 'yipey'!!! okay ... not so fan-like ... but i don't want to lie ... the news just makes me smile alot!!! :D

well ... i will be gone for ten days from the thread guys ... will be going with a bunch of co-studes to thailand to do research (VICODIN must know this by now ... having said my temporary bye-bye from the other threads we bump into :) ) . am missing you all already ... and oppa so much more!!! do take care of him ... but please leave a little for me too, okay??!! :D

Guest skyelee21

'tis okay... we love them nasty thoughts... Nyahahaha... Too bad that miss la lluna lune, still AWOL. The last time I checked she still sounds busy, or she'll be playing along wif us :D

Hmm... breakfast lunch or dinner, eh? What a stamina you have :lol:

Anyway... Gals, I might be out of this thread for awhile... Got to go out of town, where internet is somewhat of a luxury. So keep the thread alive, K?

Here are some pics to keep you all company :P

giobeachA1.jpg

giobeachA2.jpg

Hey shopgirl! Nice GIO pics, as always!

Makes me think you're a Giordano stockholder or something. Heehee! ^__^

Stamina, eh? Wahahaha... I don't have that.

I just meant... eating with JWS --- breakfast, lunch and dinner!

The other "activities", I leave them up to you JWS girls here... cos I'll be busy with someone else.

Going out of town... wow. I wish I could too.

Have a safe trip, gurl!!! Wish you well!

Guest vicodin

ANNYEONG ALL!

oh today was a lovely day.. it's gloomy outside and it was raining just now..

what a perfect weather to cuddle up with jung woo sung oppa ;)

Hi skylee! thanks for giving ur trust on doing activities with Jung Woo Sung oppa.. his satisfaction would be my number one concern for sure.. hehe so dont worry ;)

leianji im not saying or implying he's having problems with his gf.. it's just when shopgirl said that Jung Woo ssi said the relationship is losing the sparks, i kinda get the impression that the relationship is at stake.. it happens a lot when u're together with someone for a very long time, you feel that you're losing the sparks and it can be quite dangerous.. because a romance without sparks would be like umm vegetables without salt ? hahahaha.. im just silly.. nevermind..

dating younger guys could be fun sometimes.. most of the guys i dated dont really act their age tho.. they're usually more mature than they are.. i guess that's why we clicked hehehe.. where do u live btw, leianji..

awww.. u're prolly not goin to read this entry till 10 days later.. oh well, u are surely going to be missed here :( i hope u'll have a nice trip to Thailand and pls take care of yourself, okay :)

shopgirl!!!! where do u think you are goin, girl ?! oh well.. u're going out of town as well.. have a nice trip and i will try hard to keep this thread alive.. and wheeeeeee.. all the girls left the town and that means.. JUNG WOO SUNG for my pleasure for the next 3 days!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*jigs in celebrations* wheeeeeeeeee

jungwoosung3641qt4tu.jpg

oh baby baby baby.. i'll feed u with the naked sushi tonight..

jws101er.jpg

and we'll jiggy all night long :lol::lol:

jungwoosung3641qt4tu.jpg

oh baby baby baby.. i'll feed u with the naked sushi tonight..

jws101er.jpg

and we'll jiggy all night long :lol::lol:

er...someone calling me??... :P

Oh it's this sexy man...

yeah baby...momma's coming..

;)