Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

One thing is for certain. Never in my FP drama span did I think that Hwang Actually cried because of the guilt. This kind of shows me something. Hwang is a strong man. Holding in the pain to act like everything is fine. It’s actually quite upsetting. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One thing is for certain. Never in my FP drama span did I think that Hwang Actually cried because of the guilt. This kind of shows me something. Hwang is a strong man. Holding in the pain to act like everything is fine. It’s actually quite upsetting. 

For me it also shows that Father Lee was indeed a great caring priest who managed to touch so many people's heart, like Hwang and Park.

• Like 7

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

For me it also shows that Father Lee was indeed a great caring priest who managed to touch so many people's heart, like Hwang and Park.

Yeah...This episode contains tears and anger. A totally different episode that we saw. It’s no longer laughter filled. But of the opposite. 

Even bobby feeling sorry is also another thing. :) it also touches me how now bobby SS And Big Buns are like friends. Which is cute :) bobby is a lonely guy too.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Even bobby feeling sorry is also another thing. :) it also touches me how now bobby SS And Big Buns are like friends. Which is cute :) bobby is a lonely guy too.

Yes. Actually when Detective Goo was drinking with Bobby back then to get info from him, I thought it was rather cute too.

Not sure am I the only who think that Bobby (with his bob hair of course) and Song Sac kind of look "alike" like brothers. LOL

Will we see any Bobby's supporter using him as their DP here?

Just for fun (for those who has their DP change to cast of The Fiery Priest)

Me : Prosecutor Park

@Ameera Ali : Hwang

@ktcjdrama : Song Sac

@lu09 : "Shepherd" Kim

@sushilicious : Hae Mi

@triplem : Father Han, Sister Kim and Father Kim

Did I miss out anyone else?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Did I miss out anyone else?

My twin , sister bag @Lawyerh  :mrgreen::joy: 

Even if we want to forget about that time :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My twin , sister bag @Lawyerh  :mrgreen::joy: 

Even if we want to forget about that time :kiss_wink:

@mrsj3n lol me plastic bag and bushman. Triplem also become fatty guy for a while muahahaha. Ameera also become yellow dog..

8WFPx7h.gif

:joy: iconic scene. I laugh the loudest on that part in the whole FP series

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@mrsj3n at one point I was the wannabe chow Yun fat too!

Spoiler

20190407_145454.gif

I messed up my own gif. Well... forgot to cut away the last part lolll

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)

Very interesting that this drama turned out to be about:

•  salvation,
  •  redemption,
  • and believing in the inherent goodness of people.   

And, Father Lee was a perfect example of a person who lived by those beliefs.

Very appropriate, and rather brilliant, that the drama ends on Easter weekend when Christ died and rose again.   Metaphorically, it is possible for anyone to do the same.

We've seen Kang reporting to someone higher up with details of what was happening. Any bets on whether or not he will, ultimately, "see the light" and "spill the beans" on the higher up? -_-

Edited by Auntie Mame
Correct Hwang to Kang.
  • Like 10

7 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

We've seen Hwang reporting to someone higher up with details of what was happening. Any bets on whether or not  Hwang will, ultimately, "see the light" and "spill the beans" on the higher up? :P

Funny enough. I think he will. Bobby already started his cleansing process. I bet sooner or later, Hwang will wash his sins too. By removing Kang. Because Hwang & Bobby isn’t really that bad. At lease their morales are still there.

• Like 4

:joy: iconic scene. I laugh the loudest on that part in the whole FP series

@Lawyerh That was a night to remember :joy:  Poor honey :yum:

But nothing can top woof woof episode  for me  , even the guys couldn’t keep straight face :mrgreen:

BCE2F23A-9A68-4338-BEBE-8C44EFDA6B8E.gif

5cb9fde800455573300171.gif?download

D89DB780-4841-48F0-AC46-D2E141EBF955.gif

@triplem & @ktcjdrama @lu09 & @mrsj3nwhat your  favourite :joy::mrgreen:

I can guess @sushilicious favorite episode :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I am going to miss this drama and cast! It is rare for me to thoroughly enjoy any drama from beginning to end but this is in my top three k-dramas!!!

• Like 5

Honey Lee, Kim Sung Kyun, And Kim Nam Gil Say Heartfelt Goodbyes To “The Fiery Priest”

by S. Park
cb152c6b3f504a48948c5921b3a32d46.jpeg?s=

With one episode left, the cast of SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” shared their thoughts on the conclusion of their drama.

Kim Nam Gil said in a statement, “More than anything, I thank viewers who gave us a lot of love. Thanks to them, we were able to successfully complete this journey. During this both long and short time, we were able to achieve good results because we worked passionately and empathized with one another. While figuring out what justice is and how to go towards the rightful path, they were rewarding moments as we worked through it in a lighthearted, fun way. I hope everyone who watched was able to feel healing with our courage and comfort until the end.”

In a video shared by the network, the actor also said, “Hello viewers of SBS’s ‘The Fiery Priest.’ This is Kim Nam Gil who portrayed Kim Hae Il in ‘The Fiery Priest.’ It’s nice to see you. It feels like yesterday when I greeted you in the first episode, and we’re already headed towards the finale. I think we filmed for about six months, and you gave us more love than I expected so thank you. All of the staff and actors were great and tried their best in their individual roles with a sense of community. Thank you to the staff and actors. Thank you for loving us for how much we worked hard and how much we tried to communicate with viewers. I think we were repaid in that way. Even after ‘The Fiery Priest’ ends, I promise that our staff and actors will see you again as we do well in our own work.” He added with a laugh, “We’ll see you through season two of ‘The Fiery Priest.’ Please be healthy and happy until then. I’ve been Kim Hae Il.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318809wpp/watch-honey-lee-kim-sung-kyun-and-kim-nam-gil-say-heartfelt-goodbyes-to-the-fiery-priest
  • Like 6

I don't know if it's my imagination. But, doesn't the actor playing the role of Kang look a lot like Lee Bum Soo?  

After all is over, Father Kim will be the new Father Lee, who had faith in the goodness of each person, even if it's only 1%. 

• Like 5

Ratings ! 20.3%

For mrs hwang @Ameera Ali I think they mention his IG here :D 

I believe this must be a role that KNG loves very much . Yeah season 2 please & KNG for the Baeksang ! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I evaded the forum last nite haha.

Currently I'm watching ep 19 with subs. I don't think these screenshots are spoilerish...

But most importantly.....

57678151_2218980054826116_85574866251798

Yay for Han! I hope he survives till the end.

And here's a reminder not to take a photo in a photobooth :ph34r:

57238804_2218980158159439_70755208341435

Okayyy..I'm gonna continue watching~

@Auntie Mame i thought Kang looked like a slightly bigger Lee Beom Soo :) 

• Like 7

I don't want him to be a priest anyway ...he is too good of a man to waste on celibacy :innocent:    That scene at @14 min Before was a request , now its an order  - he looks so beautiful to me , with all his pain and scars , his light and darkness . In every episode i wished that i was present and helping the team beat the current social rot that is permeating our Gaia and reading the above posting from KNG in our own way we all fought with them in this drama , and supported them , and cried and laughed with them ...and can we really forgive those two ugly reptiles since their bosses  seem to be our highest leaders as well . 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can guess @sushilicious favorite episode :mrgreen:

Actually my favorites are Hae Mi and this current ep. it’s too cool. My Agent is too cool. :joy: I love that dark vibe around him. Because we all know that you should not and will not mess with Mr Kim Hae Il when he is angry. Lolll

lol shouldn’t have come here so early. I got spoiled!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Love these friendships :relaxed:

4647EC46-73F1-4EDC-93FF-152144CF9CDF.png

CE92F5BE-B92C-4FCC-9699-AC69D05A8E5A.png

Spoiler

558A540A-F1B9-497D-9AED-8A44F0AD0C4D.png

80D2F363-DDA4-4A3A-A2B2-15C84C90629B.png

F2888F57-3515-45E4-957A-F1880DC75209.png

..never make fun at his clothes again @Lawyerh  :joy::mrgreen:

@triplem , @Lawyerh  @sushilicious  NO NO ... how cruel the prison is , they cut his hair :bawling:

lx2EP1.gif?download=true

• Like 6
  • LOL 5