[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

3 hours ago, sassybella said:

@triplem thank you sooo much for the twitter subs! They’re a great help! Im also watching My Fellow Citizen now hahaha that icon of yours! 

Kim Nam Gil is gonna be on Entertainment Weekly panel as a host I think. 

Hwang Cheul Beom and Prosecutor Kang will be on Happy Together. The show must be that popular if they are on a KBS show. 

Welcome dear . Come join us on the Dear Citizen thread . I love that drama 

KNG agency update. Hmm looks good @sushilicious

The other actor I love in the same category as KNG is Yeo jin Goo . But I have to say , I badly  want KNG to win this 

Edited by Guest

Look at his expression. ...:lol:.. considering how Long these awards are , he must be bored & I would be feeling hungry 

Honey gorgeous as ever , walking in 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem lol his face same as mine lol

While waiting for him...now we are at best creative play

Look at his face 

They r sitting together ..having telepathic conversation... :D 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol! Both of them look bored in those shots :sweatingbullets:

I know rite . How Long have they been there ? :joy: I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for the results . So bored myself...just searching for stuff 

Just now, sushilicious said:

He did not win..

Nooooo . Who won? 

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lee byung hun mr sunshine @triplem not sure if i spell it right

Noooooo . Sorry if he has fans here.  I’m throwing potatoes. :dissapointed_relieved:. ( edit : I better make myself clear - not at LBH. Just an expression of disappointment . ) 

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lee byung hun mr sunshine @triplem not sure if i spell it right

Huuuuuu...eventhough I did not watch Mr Sunshine I did read about its supposedly epicness. 

Announcing the nominee: Kim Nam Gil

Lee Honey is best dressed to me. She looks amazing! And thank you for wearing a bright colour and not wearing black or white or a pale pastel dress.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Noooooo . Sorry if he has fans here.  I’m throwing potatoes. :dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you for the potatoes. Foodstuff are quite pricey these days.watermelon_slice_by_le_noodle.gif

#Throwback

Supposedly.. I'll kick myself outta here..  runforhills.gif

• Like 3

Sorry dear  @rubie . Just really wanted KNG to win this . Pls don’t kick yourself out of here. Always appreciate your posts in all the threads .maybe I should have made myself clear . Not throwing potatoes to LBH . Just me saying I’m disappointed. 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Rhyyme said:

Can someone plz send me the link for the special episode raw or subbed? I've tried looking everywhere but I can't find the full ep...

The subbed one might be released tomorrow or on Saturday, as the subbed episodes of We Will Channel You are usually uploaded with a 8-9 days delay - that is if those translating the show will also translate this one (I hope they will).

• Like 3

Team Tsunami chingu-deul.....!!!

Chinese subs of Special is out!! If you can read Chinese, and have gotten the raw link from me before, go check it out on the same page.

I'll see whether I can translate or not, but it's really rather hard, because most of the time everyone is like talking at the same time.... and with lots of on screen captions too. Really hope that English subs is out as well. Please give a shout out if you know a link to English subs.

• Like 1
  • Love 3