[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

@Ameera Alinow is your chance! Or have you moved on to Ryan Gold? Hahaha

Actor Go Joon Gets Honest About His Love Life Regrets; Boosts “My Ugly Duckling” Ratings

Jun 3, 2019
by E. Cha

Go Joon opened up about his love life on the latest episode of “My Ugly Duckling”!

The actor appeared as a special MC on the June 2 broadcast of the SBS reality show, where he spoke candidly about his past breakups and his regrets regarding romance.

During the episode, Go Joon remarked, “Breakups seem to arrive [suddenly and unexpectedly,] like a car crash.” Looking back on a past relationship, he recalled, “I was dumped without warning. It’s true that I could have been a better boyfriend, but I had so many regrets.”

He continued, “If I had expressed my emotions more during the relationship, there wouldn’t have been any misunderstandings. But because I had failed to hold onto so many great women in the past, I had lost my confidence. Starting with my next relationship, I plan to make more of an effort.”

Go Joon went on to confess, “Right now, I’d be happy if any of my past girlfriends came back to me. Because I have so many regrets, I’d like to make up for the past.”

The episode scored average nationwide ratings of 18.3 percent, 20.1 percent, and 22.1 percent for its three parts, marking an increase from the show’s previous broadcast.

Go-Joon-2.jpg

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

The cast of Fiery Priest also guested on 2 separate eps of Happy Together :) One with Go Jun & the Chief prosecutor (sorry cant recall his name)!

& another one with Anh Chang Hwan (Song Sac)+ his wife~ Both eps were really fun! 

Oho just realized there's also an episode with Chief Borough :O will have to check tht one out too lol Glad to see the whole cast is getting more exposed :thumbsup:

Song Sac is so innocent~

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

may I get special eps too?? I've finished this drama recently.. 

I've looked for special eps in youtube, but nothing..

always regret 'bout why I don't watch it early :dissapointed_relieved:

On 4/26/2019 at 4:24 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Sent!

And welcome another new member :lol:

Edited by Jeiby Ruu
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Jeiby Ruu said:

Sent! Check your Inbox. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations to Kim Sung Kyun for winning "Excellence Award" in a Mid-length Drama

ENH3HvsWwAEXKsX.jpg

Congratulations to Lee Honey for winning "Top Excellence Award" in a Mid-length Drama

ENIKZfsX0AAP-UI.jpg

Congratulations to Kim Nam Gil  for winning the Grand Prize (Daesang)

ENINSosX0AEShux.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2