Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Some pix from Naver

Zio in beauty salon?? the date is May 26th

http://blog.naver.com/sealovesj?Redirect=L...No=130086841063

oo.. i see it reads total care clinic. and the pics wooh!! my first impression was about his back, so i thought probably he went to the clinic to get treatment for his back. however, probably it is a beauty salon like u suggested. :)

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keyland

Finally he cut his hair, but I prefer he leave his hair look like in the MV, or really short hair. I'm so in love with the MV, the actress look good with him.

Guest janezio

Yeah, i like his hairstyle in the MV too. however i think his hair is shorter here, i can read that it's 28 May 2010, probably he visited the Mucha jewellery shop again today?

http://blog.naver.com/mucha6392?Redirect=L...No=140107723286

probably he's transforming to get ready for his movie project.. hmm.. what character is he going to play with short hair? is he playing a detective? a police?

Here are some of my Faint Club awards:

- sharp fashion goes to Harleydaz

- sharp videos & .gifs go to Kitland

- Sharp eyes go to Minah for nearly always being the first one to spot the difference in Zio's hair length;

- Sharp ears go to Luvlilady for hearing that last bit of rap that could be Zio's voice

- Sensitive ears go to IC for hearing those barely audibles and drawls “In that case” and “hmph” which makes her all creamy and crazy! hahaha

Guest luvlilady

.........and so goes our faint club award.. etc...etc...etc

- ambassador of goodwill award

JCSF , Jio, Mika J , Ikuko for being at Zio fan meeting and spreading our love for him.

Harleydaz who started and keeping us Zio ladies together

IC for her never ending translations and comic relief

JCSF her creativeness

Kitland those lovely gif , videos and up to date links

Minah her forvever resourcefulness

Seeme with her sharp vocal (re Chuno thread) and protected us silent readers

Samzz who introduced LDH to us and rest is history

Issy who always 'fainted' upon seeing Zio

Inez who is always hot and bothered and is full of exclamation !!!! towards Zio

Koalabear for sticking with us new Zio ladies thru thick and thin

Amany (egyptian) for her wonderful note written to Zio in Korean

AND

to those I didn't mention YOU are part of our Zio family..VERY WARM WELCOME

and that goes the saying (taken from Harleydaz)

WE ARE ZIO LADIES SPREADING ZIO LOVE AROUND THE WORLD

Amen

Guest seeme

Thanks Samzz for the news, but I can't understand what it's saying about...Something about their confrontation "eyes" ??? I'm going nuts trying to find out what that means. You know just a little thing about this couple can make me so excited :lol: :lol:

Seeme, me too, don't know what their talking abt, but I found it funny when they put their MV side by side like that-and just for fun----seems like LDH is crying out loud, knowing OJH is having another lover. :D

Guest janezio

.........and so goes our faint club award.. etc...etc...etc

- ambassador of goodwill award

JCSF , Jio, Mika J , Ikuko for being at Zio fan meeting and spreading our love for him.

Harleydaz who started and keeping us Zio ladies together

IC for her never ending translations and comic relief

JCSF her creativeness

Kitland those lovely gif , videos and up to date links

Minah her forvever resourcefulness

Seeme with her sharp vocal (re Chuno thread) and protected us silent readers

Samzz who introduced LDH to us and rest is history

Issy who always 'fainted' upon seeing Zio

Inez who is always hot and bothered and is full of exclamation !!!! towards Zio

Koalabear for sticking with us new Zio ladies thru thick and thin

Amany (egyptian) for her wonderful note written to Zio in Korean

AND

to those I didn't mention YOU are part of our Zio family..VERY WARM WELCOME

and that goes the saying (taken from Harleydaz)

WE ARE ZIO LADIES SPREADING ZIO LOVE AROUND THE WORLD

Amen

Amen indeed - We are ZIO ladies spreading ZIO love around the world! Woot woot!

Luvlilady, I cannot accept the award for creativity - this belongs to you - I learned this from you - when I first met you here in soompi, I thought you were so good in writing to make us participate and laugh and helped me to totally cast away my cares to contribute to this thread. Sure miss those witty remarks but I know you are busy now with new commitments in life - may the Lord bless you in all your commitments and everything that you undertake!

he,, he,,he

looks like I'm not the only one who are crazy for LDH-OJH, the Korean media too-Well never expected them to write something like LDH vs OJH MV.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Samzz, thanks for the linko but yup, no comprehendo either!

For me, the T-MAX song is more ear-catching than the one starring LDH, but I like LDH in that MV - she's such a good actress and her tears just flows so naturally! This girl can act and can cry well, and still look georgous, just like when she cried in Chuno! No wonder PD Kwak likes her so much!

Hey, check this out: Kitland linked the story of the T-MAX MV to that of the movie ROMAN HOLIDAY - and how apt! Well done Kitland!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=782763349

Yyayy!!! i got 2 awards!! thank u.. I dedicate these awards to my old computer and internet connection.. hehe :P

Seeme, me too, don't know what their talking abt, but I found it funny when they put their MV side by side like that-and just for fun----seems like LDH is crying out loud, knowing OJH is having another lover. :D

Good one! i like that!

Guest janezio

Here's some more info on the Japan Fan meeting 23 April 2010 from our very dear Zio-sister Kazuko:

“I experienced something unusual after shaking hands with Zio. It seemed to me the number of newcomers was undoubtedly increasing. These fans must not have known the fact that Zio had often been willing to embrace his fans at some fan meetings before. So old fans are accustomed to the sight, Zio’s hugging his fans, in a sense .But they were different.( newcomers ) They seemed to be very envious of the thirteen fans who were fortunate enough to be hugged by Zio that day. It must have had something to do with it, since I was spoken to a few times by fans whom I didn’t know, when I was leaving the event hall. This was the first time I experienced something like this. They asked me something unusual. First, they wanted to make sure I was the very person who was hugged by Zio on the stage, then asked me to hug them in the same way. I was a bit surprised, but soon realized their real intention. They wanted to be hugged by Zio through me. What an eccentric way of thinking they had !! They were so cute at the same time ! Most of them looked like they were in their fifties, but they had the same feeling as that of young girls. It goes without saying that I hugged them tightly in the same way. They were mad with joy. I was happy seeing them really happy. I understood Zio’s feeling at last. I felt like I was a star.( LOL ) ( To be continued・・・)”

P.S. I had earlier asked Kazuko what Zio smelled like, whether he had the lime perfume on and here’s what she said:

“Yeah, Zio smelt sweet. He must have worn some cologne, but I can’t guess what the brand name was.”

Hey, I've almost forgotten how Zio's hug felt like - I must reconnect with Kazuko and get her to hug me too!!!

Guest nat nat

Our waiting is over, OJH T-Max Movie is OUT check it on allkpop, here is the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/05/t-max-relea...-that-i-can-say

Enjoy :)

Thanks apqaria for sharing this great MV!! I've watched it for almost 6 times... but I don't understand what the MV story about? ;) Am I too stupid...haha

Can any of my Zio Sis tell me about this MV!

Anyway, I love this MV ..... but it's too short....and Zio looks so hot in this MV.. :lol:

Guest luvlilady

Why oh why Zio you've got your hair style like that????xxx

Is that style a new fad/trend in Korea?

Still adore your hair at your MV.

Will wait and see...

The haircut looks good to me.. He looks handsome, clean and ready to go. i think it's the same cut that we see in the above pics, when he visited mucha again, and when he posed with the college girls (?). Actually, i like him with short hair rather than long hair ;)

Jane, if Kazuko were with me, I wanted her to hug me like that too! :D

This one is about the Handon CF: http://blog.naver.com/6010ss?Redirect=Log&...gNo=60108270207

It comes with the dialogues in the CF as well?

Guest kitland

The haircut looks good to me.. He looks handsome, clean and ready to go. i think it's the same cut that we see in the above pics, when he visited mucha again, and when he posed with the college girls (?). Actually, i like him with short hair rather than long hair ;)

Jane, if Kazuko were with me, I wanted her to hug me like that too! :D

This one is about the Handon CF: http://blog.naver.com/6010ss?Redirect=Log&...gNo=60108270207

It comes with the dialogues in the CF as well?

Thank u Minah for the link

handonCF-zio-1.jpg

handonCF-zio-2.jpg

Guest janezio

Oh my, don't they look cute - so looking forward to EP56!

Very disappointed they were thrashed in Ep55 - the other team's pitching is quite deadly and even Zio got struck out! Hope they'll do better in the next game! INVINCIBLE TEAM FIGHTING!!!

Guest seeme

cute gifs Kitland. Thanks :)

He cut his hair, but I prefer shorter hair, I love his clean cut look. He still looks great though :P

Archived