Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest seeme

Wow, thanks Samzz for letting us know what Zio feel about LDH. " I really want to see her seriously" what he said so sweet, I'm wondering how LDH thinks if she knows? He really really like her a lot. Good luck with you dear Zio :wub:

wow wow wow he's IQ 135. Our man not only has look but brain :rolleyes:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janezio

I was out late till late last night and only managed to watch half of TAXI before I had to surrender to my bed. (Unfortunately did not order either jajangmyun nor Kimchi jjigae and Doenjang jjigae 'cos my friends preferred a different restaurant. sigh!!!) Next time then!

I agree with Samzz ~ from what I understand from the our Baidu Zio-sisters, it seems that ZIO said he was too into the filming of Chuno [and perhaps at the time, he wasn't sure whether it was true feelings or just STH liking HW.] I'm glad the interviewers went further by telling him to GO FOR IT and not miss the opportunity to which Zio replied he wants to see LDH seriously. Perhaps we will need to wait for our dear IC to confirm whether this is what it really says... I also think Zio is quite scared to go into another serious relationship ~ esp. when he said during the Korean fan meeting interview that in this line, he has no power to protect his girlfriend.

Yes, good for his FAINT CLUB gals too!

Guest janezio

i think this one will be shown in today's episode. see how he hit the ball, and ran fast to 2nd base and help his teammates home in. i hope they would win in daejoen? i think it's daejeon.

http://video.nate.com/213049341

Minah, I am amazed at how you always find these clips of Zio! Thank you!

Guest keyland

I'm watching IBT, Jiho's the BEST player.......Who's better than this man, DaHae? His IQ 135, he's good at math, good at all kind of sports, kind, cute....and freaking hot :lol:

Guest Issy_1

I'm watching IBT, Jiho's the BEST player.......Who's better than this man, DaHae? His IQ 135, he's good at math, good at all kind of sports, kind, cute....and freaking hot :lol:

totally agree B)

helloooo zio sisters

very interesting to know that OJH mentioned LDH name as someone he likes. thanks alot dear samzz for explanations.

first of all, i am so happy to know that his feelings and emotions in those scenes in chuno (from TH prospective) were real. it was so clear in OJH/TH eyes that he does like LDH/HW.

what i had trouble with was LDH/HW feelings for OJH/TH. don't know why but i wanted HW to show much more obvious signs of love and affection (atleast half of love that she showed in DG scenes) to TH. so going back to real life, i blamed it on her being more easy to work with JH than OJH boecause of her previous dramas with him.

now that is zio actually admiting he is smitten by LDH in real life too, i really wish that she is having the same feeling about him as well. everything to make our perfect man happy in life and show those cute dimples :lol:

i just love smart men.

wait, i love smart tall men.

no, i love smart tall gorgeous men.

eeeh? i love smart tall gorgoua men with high IQ.

actually? i love smart tall gorgous men with high IQ and cute dimples and beauty mole under their eyes and great hair

to be precise, I JUST LOVE ZIO :P

HD...belated Happy Birthday. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the Zio updates you've been posting.I feel bad though that I don't post as often anymore but I try my best to be updated with Zio. I now have the time to download Chuno, so I can see more of Song Tae-ha's awesomeness.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics and clips from Zio's recent fan meeting and Taxi TV guesting. Will try to backtrack more here (must impose this as an assignment)

re: Zio seriously admiring Lee Da-hae, I think he should really go for it since Lee Da-hae seems to be a very nice person as well, and I'm glad because LDH and I are of the same age (sorry so random) but this would really make me watch Chuno really bad...

Guest kitland

Invincible Sat EP55 100522

youku link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc1MTgwNzc2.html

tudou link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9S_w4I12uEQ/tid=0~_~ (HD version)

I cut a MV for "Hit Run 2010" by TA copy&IBB

youku link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc1MTMyOTA4.html

tudou link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CVZPp_azMeU/tid=0~_~

baidu link: http://tieba.baidu.com/%CE%E2%D6%C7%EA%BB/...d9c1c1e61de562/

Zio won the best player...more caps in Zio Baidu bar: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=777779996

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0003.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-3.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0005.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0006.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-27.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-34.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-36.jpg

E54--22100522SDTVXViD-HANaviavi_-1.jpg

E54--22100522SDTVXViD-HANaviavi_-2.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-39.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-41.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-46.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-49.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-52.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-65.jpg

InvincibleSaturdayE54100522avi_0-68.jpg

gifs for IBB EP55

IS-ZIO-EP55-1.gif

IS-ZIO-EP55-2.gif

IS-ZIO-EP55-3.gif

IS-ZIO.gif

Guest seeme

totally agree B)

what i had trouble with was LDH/HW feelings for OJH/TH. don't know why but i wanted HW to show much more obvious signs of love and affection (atleast half of love that she showed in DG scenes) to TH. so going back to real life, i blamed it on her being more easy to work with JH than OJH boecause of her previous dramas with him.

Dear Issy, I don't blame on LDH, I think she did what the writer/PD wanted. She's great in portraying how she torn apart between the men. I blame on the writer who wanted us/audiences to feel like sitting on the edge the whole time, tried to figure out her thoughts and feelings. And I love smart tall men too :lol:

Thanks dear Kitland for those awesome gifs, you picked all the right moments that I like. So happy he won the best player :rolleyes:

i actually missed the beginning part of yesterday's episode of IB. thanks for telling that he was selected as the best player of that match. thanks kitland for the pics and gifs. very colourful and lively, i like them.

all the talks about LDH and OJH.. i wanna see whether LDH will visit the IB team like she promised. i'm sure if that happens, both of them will be teased like crazy, especially by lee ha neul and kim chang ryul. heheh

he probably moves around a lot when he sleeps, because he starts to sleep and he wakes up totally the opposite sides :P

seeing his sleeping like that give me tachycardia (increase my heart beat)-Issy sure know this term.

Best player..glad for him, another achievement..maybe he is in love..sure give a boost to his performance.

Guest Issy_1

seeing his sleeping like that give me tachycardia (increase my heart beat)-Issy sure know this term.

Best player..glad for him, another achievement..maybe he is in love..sure give a boost to his performance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

seeing him sleeping gives me tachycardia, bradycardia, heart nurmur, shortness of breath and finally faint. but wait, seeing him awake gives the same symptoms. :wacko: in both cases i'll faint eventually :rolleyes:

i need to dl this ep of IB and have to see his sleeping beauty face ASAP. it's jusy my poor connection that is going to make me suffer again :(:(

@seeme

you most probably are right dear. but please don't blame this TH obsessed person for having these thoughts. it can't be helped :blush:

Guest janezio

Just finished watching TAXI! It's looks so good despite not being able to understand 99% of the show! Can't wait to find out what's all the laughter about! Gong Hyung Jin and Zio manage to get strikes and Zio's curved balls are Beautiful! I have said this before and I will say it again - Zio is so gifted in sports - he's good in most of them. IBB Best Player - well deserved!

Will start on IBB now. What a lovely and relaxing day for me to catch up on everything ZIO! Yeah!

Guest Issy_1

ummm, abit confused here. which IBB epsis the lastest one (the one with sleeping beauty :P )? ep 54 or 55? i only could see ep54 on the thread. :mellow:

Guest janezio

ummm, abit confused here. which IBB epsis the lastest one (the one with sleeping beauty :P )? ep 54 or 55? i only could see ep54 on the thread. :mellow:

Issy, Ep55 is the latest - he's a sleeping beauty here too. Ya, Minah, he woke up on the other side of the bed. But I remember him saying as an occupational hazzard, he could not sleep for long hours at a time - perhaps he woke in the middle of the night and decided to switch to the other end.

from Kitland:

Invincible Sat EP55 100522

youku link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc1MTgwNzc2.html

tudou link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9S_w4I12uEQ/tid=0~_~ (HD version)

I think the good players in Ep55 were Zio, Jobin (@12) and Kim Sung Su (#11). Pity KSS was missing in the post-game analysis and in the morning, Kim Chang Ryul (#4) was missing from the training.

Poor Han Ming Gwan (#8) is truly the weakest link in the team - he not only misses the hits (he was lucky to get to walk to 1st base because he either got hit by the ball or the opposing pitcher was delivering more balls than strikes.) HMG also misses catching many balls in the field. However, he is a very good entertainer – he should be valued for this virtue!

Lee Ha Neul (#2, catcher) has improved tremendously and his aims were very accurate - all the times during the practice line up throws, LHN managed to hit the target where they finally got to eat lollipops (was it fruits?)

Looks like they were having a lot of fun – like big boys - instead of using their fingers to hit the foreheads of the losing team, they pushed them down instead.

What was Zio shouting at the end of Ep55?

ZIOISshouting.png

Got this from Ripgal from LDH's thread

========================

Some news for good..

Da Hae is scheduled to visit Taiwan on the 12th of June 2010 to promote Chuno

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=778866833

Article also mentioned the possibility of OJH joining but it's not confirmed yet..^^

===================================

I wishhhhhhhhhhhh OJH will be joining her.. :D -I want to see their interaction.

plus, in Taiwan, a very popular singer Wilber Pan is also a big fan of LDH, their MV collaboration last year caused a stir in China and Taiwan and he openly said he likes LDH very much, even jokinly propsosed and want to buy a ring for her...so I want to see how OJH reacts if Wilber is there to welcome LDH..and Wilber is quite vocal in expressing his mind.

Guest janezio

Oh yes, Samzz and Keyland - I hope so too!! But, sorry to put a damper on your spirits -- I remember last time OJH went to Taiwan to promote Fantasy Couple, Han Ye Seul did not go with him. Also, when he went to Japan for Chuno, LDH did not go with him. So, perhaps chances are quite slim?? Can you imagine what a field day the media will have if OJH goes with LDH to Taiwan -- I think they will look like shark-feeding-frenzy! Hahaha! Oh, one more thought... perhaps it might be too costly to send two celebrities there to promote the drama, therefore, theyusually just send/invite one.

Nice to know about Wilber Pan's good feelings for LDH! Unfortunately, cross-cultural marriages are very difficult. One has to have a lot of enduring power and wisdom, and it would help greatly if both parties speak each other's language - I guess LDH can speak Mandarin but can Wilber speak Korean??

Here's more of Kazuko-san's account of her attendance at Zio's 23 April 2010 fan meeting in Japan:

Zio came from Hawaii that day ( 2010/04/23 ) , where he enjoyed both his vacation and photographing his second picture book. According to him, the concept of the book was “ A solitary person “ and it included a lot of pictures when he was taking a shower. A chairwoman must have been kidding but she said about 70 % of the book consisted of his shower scenes !!!

At the meeting, I hugged our sleeveless Zio tightly on the stage because I won the OXgame. Zio could not help smiling because I gave him a big hug without hesitation in front of 700 fans.

I’ll explain how to play the OXgame first. We are required to stand up while given various questions on Zio from the chairwoman. For example, Question 1: “ Zio fell in unrequited love when he was a high school student and confessed his love toward her in vain. Do you think it’s true or false ? “

Another example is : Question 2: “ Zio loves money so much and he makes it a rule to check his bankbook every night before going to bed. Do you think it’s true or false ? “

If we thought it was true, we were supposed to form an oval using our arms. If we thought it false, we were supposed to form a cross using our arms. In case you were wondering, the answers to those questions are ① is true, and question ② is false. ( LOL )

Answering questions on the spot, we had to sit down if we made a mistake. At first, 700 fans were standing, but they were obliged to sit down one after another and the number of winning places were getting smaller. The chairwoman asking the questions said she had prepared 17 questions in advance. ( In fact, we reached the intended number of persons before being asked the 17 questions. )

After a while, I noticed five fans were standing in the huge event hall. Finally, the chairwoman proclaimed the game was over. The five fans were invited to come up on the stage. Zio and the chairwoman welcomed us with a wonderfully shinning smile, but I was hesitant at heart. I came straight to the event after work without having enough time to put on makeup. What’s worse, I was plainly dressed and had a disheveled hairstyle that day. Little did I expect such a fortune. I was not concerned about my appearance. I was crying over spilt milk.

First of all, we were given a playbook of “ Chuno “ as a prize. The four playbooks had covers with different colors, pink, yellow, red and light blue. One was a CD of songs from “ Chuno “ . Of course every book and CD had his autographs. Zio was asked to choose our playbooks according to our image colors and give them to us personally. Zio looked intently at us for a few minutes. His look was very serious. Our hearts were beating fast at that time. A little later, Zio chose for me a light blue book. My playbook was used for the 6th broadcasting. I was very happy because I knew Zio liked blue best. It was the only book which was blue. On receiving the books, we were given a hug by Zio. I hugged him tightly in return. It was pleasant for me to hear him chuckling. I noticed our big hug made a stir among the fans, but I didn’t care what other people thought at all then.

After that I returned to my seat. ( I sat on the 5th row from the very front. ) Everybody around me congratulated me and asked me to give them a look at the playbook. I was willing to lend it to them. This was the last game of the day, and Zio gave us a speech of good-bye. Then Zio was supposed to shake hands with all of us. We had to leave the hall after that. When it started, we heard an announcement by the chairwoman, “ When you shake hands with him, don’t cling to him or give him a present. ( About a present , I can’t say for sure・・・) I was very surprised because that was my fourth time to take part in Zio’s fan meeting and I had never heard such a public regulation. ( except, “ Don’t take pictures during the fan meeting. ) I thought it might have had something to do with the number of fans in attendance, but the most important reason I guessed was it was a result of his getting more popular as an actor. In the future it might become more difficult to get closer to Zio, as I think he’s going to be a more popular actor.

Archived