Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

i just love the gifs from the 'beautiful barber shop' - how he sulks and pouts in the drama, i guess his 'father' is giving him a hard life, or the other way round.. hehe it looks like a fun drama, about father and son and a barber shop.. it'd be nice if we can watch it :rolleyes:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seeme

Zio sis, please help me. I just learned that Zio's in the drama called: Thank you life, he's pair up with Park Ye Jin who is one of my favorite actress. The problem is I couldn't find the drama, and I want to watch this so bad. Anyone know where to download or where to buy with English sub? Thank you in advance.

@KK22. Thank you for the music video, He was so young in this, and the singer has an unique voice :)

I feel blissfully disoriented when I see the little boy in the man instinctively take over like that.

He is so happy, like a baby with his first choo-choo toy, he makes me want to tap dance on my desk.

d0079989_4bee96fbc9840.gif

Oh, I'd love to go on vacation, too... Somewhere in Seoul, without a bodyguard in sight, would be perfect. But I can’t! nyaaaaa!

Thank you for not hotlinking :-D

Guest kitland

Zio sis, please help me. I just learned that Zio's in the drama called: Thank you life, he's pair up with Park Ye Jin who is one of my favorite actress. The problem is I couldn't find the drama, and I want to watch this so bad. Anyone know where to download or where to buy with English sub? Thank you in advance.

Dear Seeme

i got "Thank u life" DVD w chinese subtitle not English sub,

already uploaded to Zio's tudou and baidu link, u can watch there, hope can help you, enjoy!!

tudou: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id7450313.html

baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/%E5%90%B4%E6%99%BA%...D6%C8%AB%BC%AF/

Guest chevelovestar

@IC

Yes that man child of ours was so perfect. I love to see Zio winning. My heart always jump a knot higher and cheer with him..

@Harleydaz

Thank You

My connection in Jinshi Hotel in Xian is really bad. I was disconnected 3 times and internet is soooooooooo slow.

I am glad if I get connected even for just a few minutes and see you guys here. :)

OK, here we go.

4 vid footages from the 5/9 Seoul fanmeeting. You might want to go pee first.

Ver. 1

Ver. 2

Gaaahhhhh~, it feels like he is sitting so NEAR, I could almost stick my hand into the computer screen and ruffle his hair violently. I bet it is downy soft, like that sweet spot between my dog's ears, where you just can't help but plant a big kiss…

P.S.

Dare I add something without getting my head chewed off? He can't sing to, uhm, save his dear life, hehe, but that’s part of his charm and I still love him like no tomorrow and I could listen to him talk all day :-)

And he was so gentle with the beautiful cake.

Guest chevelovestar

Gaaahhhhh~, it feels like he is sitting so NEAR, I could almost stick my hand into the computer screen and ruffle his hair violently. I bet it is downy soft, like that sweet spot between my dog's ears, where you just can't help but plant a big kiss…

P.S.

Dare I add something without getting my head chewed off? He can't sing to, uhm, save his dear life, hehe, but that’s part of his charm and I still love him like no tomorrow and I could listen to him talk all day :-)

Gaaahhhhh.... everything you said is sooooo right. So near but so far away. Isn't it... thats what we went through and keep aiming all the time?

If ever..... that is a big 'IF'.....we just could get hold of our man child :) that will be 'D' day our cycle of life is complete.

The Ying and the Yang comes together :rolleyes:

Guest harleydaz

OK, here we go.

4 vid footages from the 5/9 Seoul fanmeeting. You might want to go pee first.

Ver. 1

Ver. 2

P.S.

IC thank you for sharing with everyone.

Zio's 2 mgt companies should take notice, this little venue is worth it's weight in gold.

Zio was allowed be himself. I know 2 ladies from Japan who were present there and in Tokyo and I would have to say this in the one they will always remember. Zio was fun, entertaining and most of all his question & answer period was the best thanks to our own IC's translations.

Ruffle his hair? Marco did that during the Invincible Gloves Award last year, and he just let him. but..i wonder whether u're tall enough to reach his head... haha!! :P

IC thank u so much for the links. I don't think i will ever meet him in person, but u were right, he looked close enough in that video. and when he sang, he just sang it, and the magic thing is that, we were charmed.

Beth sorry to hear about the bad connection.

Seeme, i also haven't seen thank u life. so, u're not alone. kitland, thank u for the links. however, i still cannot see it. i think my connection is really bad. but i can see youtube. do i alone have this problem?

Dear friends.

This blogger and friends went on a field trip to Dumulmeori (a very romantic place) on 5/16 and, as luck would have it, spotted OJH on a breather from filming what appears to be the T-Max MV.

http://cafe.daum.net/kshpblog/8s00/2?docid=1KRsp

OJH-MV-TMax-20100516.jpg

I’ll take a wild guess that, like me, the blogger isn’t particularly hooked on K-pop, or he/she wouldn’t have gotten Kim Jun’s name wrong. He/she referred to the blond as “F4 Lee Jun”, keekee.

If you still believe the blogger (:-D), the lady seated next to them is actress Yun So-I (“Goodbye, Solo”).

So can I make another guess, that we have our female lead?

This other blogger also spied OJH and co, but wasn't allowed to photograph the actors.

http://magellanic.tistory.com/105

He did get the picturesque scenery at Dumulmeori, and a shot of their trailer, though :-)

Guest janezio

IC, it was an incredible delight to skim through the videos early this morning! I'll have to rewatch them and take in every minute of Zio!!!

Minah and Seeme, I think I might have sent my only dvd set of THANK YOU LIFE to Amany (Sowon) - it has English subs. But, you did not miss much - Zio appeared very little in this drama ~ he looked totally handsome but literally did not need to act at all because the center of the story was on another love triangle and Zio's part was a mere short side-story. Such a shame! If I can find copies of the dvd, do you still want to watch it?

Thanks, Kitland, for the links to Ep54 of Invincible Baseball! It was an exciting game - Zio's pitching seemed to have improved for which I am so proud and so happy - he looks a lot more confident and comfortable in that role. I feel that (just my personal opinion) the only thing he needs to work on is the speed to make them even deadlier for the opponents!! At this rate, many opponents were able to hit the balls but the team did okay in defense. There were several triples in this game (i.e. after batters hit the ball, they were able to run all the way to 3rd base!) I was actually quite glad that I already knew they won the game, otherwise it might have given me a heart attack as both teams were so close in their scores!

Got these photos from Zio's Baidu site and I added the names to the faces - pls correct me if I have gotten the names wrong:

ZIOIS.jpg

Guest janezio

Dear friends.

This blogger and friends went on a field trip to Dumulmeori (a very romantic place) on 5/16 and, as luck would have it, spotted OJH on a breather from filming what appears to be the T-Max MV.

http://cafe.daum.net/kshpblog/8s00/2?docid=1KRsp

I’ll take a wild guess that, like me, the blogger isn’t particularly hooked on K-pop, or he/she wouldn’t have gotten Kim Jun’s name wrong. He/she referred to the blond as “F4 Lee Jun”, keekee.

If you still believe the blogger (:-D), the lady seated next to them is actress Yun So-I (“Goodbye, Solo”).

So can I make another guess, that we have our female lead?

This other blogger also spied OJH and co, but wasn't allowed to photograph the actors.

http://magellanic.tistory.com/105

He did get the picturesque scenery at Dumulmeori, and a shot of their trailer, though :-)

Fantastic! Wooo, what luck indeed!!! Luvlilady/Chevelovestar, seems like you have given all your luck to other bloggers (I also remember the one who took the video of him at the Japan airport and all those people standing in line next to him, around him didn't know how lucky they were!!!) Hey, give some luck to me!! Might visit Zioland in July - Still in prelim planning stage! Keeping fingers crossed!

This Dumulmeori place looks lovely - reminds me of the beautiful scenery from Chuno, esp. that old fashioned boat with the junk sail!

Guest seeme

@ Kitland, Thank you so much for the drama, I don't know Chinese, but I already watched his senses just to get the feel of the drama :lol:

@JCSF, don't worry about finding and sending it, I don't want to give you that trouble, but Thank you very much for your kindness :wub:

@IC, you're awesome, and thank you :)

Guest harleydaz

2010/05/17

Oh Ji-ho and Lee Han-Wie

WeLovePigs.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100517n19152

Pork Ambassadors(?)

PorkBoard.jpg

IC

Thank you for everything. The scenery photos of Dumulmeori are breath taking.

Jane

Thank you for reposting the photos from the Baidu site of all the members of the IBB and adding everyone's name.

Guest janezio

2010/05/17

Pork Ambassadors(?)

The mascot is so cute! Is that why Zio is keeping his hair long 'cos he knows he has to wear Gen Song Taeha's costume again?

that place where they shot T-max's MV looks beautiful and quiet. i personally like that kind of place. it looks cool, not hot and humid like where i am right now.

his pic elected to be a pork ambassador... doesn't it sound funny? :lol:

jane, i can only think of 1 reason why he kept his hair long - 'coz he looks hot!!!

yellow.jpg

http://ameblo.jp/zionismj/theme1-10014695340.html#main

Archived