Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Tuesday, 7 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Transforming Into "He Fei" For  "Lost In The Stars". :star:

In the process of looking for a wife, He Fei was confused, weary and worried. In order to better fit the role, Zhu Yi Long also began to add "sloppy buff".    But because his appearance is too gentle, no matter how the costume team shapes his image, Producer-cum-Production Supervisor Chen Si Cheng was not very satisfied.   Which means that Zhu Yi Long does not have the sense of abjection that He Fei has.

Producer Chen said Zhu Yi Long looks too "Refined & Gentlemanly" :lol:

文质彬彬 (wen zhi bin bin - meaning "Refined Gentleman")

干净整洁  (gan jing zheng jie - meaning "Neat and Tidy")

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0206%2F834e34d4j00rpnzob00d7c000ip00kam.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

For this reason, Zhu Yi Long said that he does not have the burden of being an idol.  He can accept whatever kind of looks required of him.   So oily hair, beard, and old man's shirt are all essential factors when "He Fei was born".  Sure enough, after these buffs are superimposed, He Fei became more concrete, and Producer Chen Si Cheng could feel the loneliness in him just by looking at him.

摇头 meaning "shaking his head".  不满意 meaning "not satisfied"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0206%2Fa39878aaj00rpnzoa0086c000fp00jsm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

"He Fei" is Borned.   Nobody can recognise that this is Zhu Yi Long in the Streets

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0206%2F801f3de1j00rpnzod00ncc000il00m7m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

For Zhu Yi Long, he is "between" becoming famous at a young age and having accumulated a lot of money. The so-called "becoming famous at a young age" means that he has won the affirmation of the Golden Rooster Award Best Actor. There are many big names in the entertainment industry who have worked hard and performed many works over the years, but it is a pity that they have not been recognized by this award.

Even the past movie stars were mostly nominated for the Golden Rooster Award several times before they were recognised by the judges. Unexpectedly, Zhu Yi Long won the new movie king with only the work "Lighting Up The Stars". During the ceremony, even he himself could not believe it, but in the end it would end up in his hands.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0206%2Fceae763aj00rpnzo7002wc000qa0118m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

With the gradual popularity of script killing games, suspense works have become more and more popular and recognised by the audience. This type of works can easily fall into two extremes. As long as the logic is clear, the characters are complete, and the background of the story is reasonable, it will be well received. The audience likes it. However, once the logical problem is not explained clearly, the audience will feel deceived, and the word-of-mouth of the work will plummet.  But I believe these experienced suspenseful actors will not disappoint the audience.

In the eyes of outsiders, the husband who is eager to find a wife and suffers from insomnia because of love may have another identity as a brain patient.  While the wife who has been abandoned and not recognised may be just a strange woman who has nothing to do with marriage. What you see with your eyes.  All the pictures seen may not be the truth. Who is lying in this love story? Let us wait for the official arrival of this Suspense Blockbuster -  "Lost In The Stars" on 22 June 2023.

:cutekitty:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Zhu Yi Long:  Individual Poster For "Lost In The Stars"

This time Zhu Yi Long played He Fei in "Lost In The Stars". Producer Chen Si Cheng summed up his multiple personalities in this way:

-  for a while he was an angel anxious to find a wife,

-  for a while he was a wild devil,

-  for a while he was an innocent victim,

-  and for a while A shameless perpetrator,

-  and a voyeur in a moment.

Zhu Yi Long's acting skills made Producer-cum-Production Supervisor Chen Si Cheng feels that he was an actor-turned-director.   And he expressed his admiration for his performance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Zhu Yi Long:  "Lost In The Stars"

He Fei just before his Wife disappears.  He was watching his Wife trying out some clothes.  And then she was gone......

And his Nightmare begins.......

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Zhu Yi Long :   Same Jacket from "Wuxie - Reunion: The Sound of Providence"

Eagle-eyed Xiao Long Bao spotted Zhu Yi Long’s jacket is  the very same jacket that he wore during the filming of Wu Xie in "Reunion : The Sound Of Providence"  many years ago. 

Wu Xie (2019)

Zhu Yi Long currently filming "The Mistake By The River" in Jiang Xi  (2023)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 9 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Too Handsome??

Directors have frequently found Zhu Yi Long too Handsome,  too Fair,  too Refined..... :lol:

"Lighting Up The Stars":

The Director of "Lighting Up The Stars" saw that Zhu Yi Long is too shy, restrained and cultivated.  His heart initially "sank".  He could not imagine how he could be convincing as the Third Brother - Mo San Mei. 

They have to:

-  Shave his Head

-  Darkened his Skin

-  And sent him to the Mortuary to learn how to be less cultivated

In the end Zhu Yi Long relied on "Mo San Mei" to win his First Golden Rooster Best Actor Award.

"Embrace Again":

The Director and Actress Jia Ling of "Embrace Again"  both thought that Zhu Yi Long was too Fair and Handsome.   Unlike an ordinary person.   So the director asked:

-  the makeup artist to paint his face Darker   

-  the clothes he wore were also pilled 

To make Zhu Yi Long look like an ordinary, unpretentious piano teacher. Zhu Yi Long cooperated very well, and finally won the Golden Deer Best Actor Award  with Mr Ye.

"Lost In The Stars":

This time, Zhu Yi Long's role in the new movie is very different from himself.

Producer-cum-Production Supervisor Chen Si Cheng was very dissatisfied with his first makeup.   Saying that he is too gentle and handsome. In order to fit the role better, Chen Si Cheng told him:

-  not to wash his hair,

-  not to shave,

-  try to make himself as sloppy as possible,

-  and wear old-fashioned clothes

So that Zhu Yi Long can look more decadent.   Otherwise he looks too handsome for the role.

It can be seen from these movies that Zhu Yi Long is very open-minded.  In order to make movies,  as long as it is within his bottom line, he will do whatever is required of him.

He does not care about his own image. He only cares about his role. As long as the role needs it, it does not matter if you deliberately make him ugly.   Zhu Yi Long really wants to act in a good movie for the audience.  In every movie and  performance,  Zhu Yi Long will shed a layer of skin.   He just hopes not to waste everyone's time. 

Zhu Yi Long is dedicated and professional in acting. He has no unreasonable demands during the filming process.  And his acting skills are also online.

As a result, many directors are willing to cooperate with him.   He just needs to carefully select the right script.

Good Luck to him !

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0208%2Fda8a1b95j00rprknn0017c000u000h1m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 9 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long :  Is Such A Good Role-Model

His Photo is used outside a school's admission office.   As a poster to guide students to sign in. :lol:  The school chooses the correct photo.  One of my favourites, where I said he looks so Happy and At Ease.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

The transformation into Hei Fei is amazing. I understand why some directors think Zhu yilong is too handsome for a character like Mo San Mei or Hei fei but i love that they are very satisfied after Zhu yilong do his best to becomes the character ! He is willing to do a lot for his work. Like he says he is an actor, not an idol. 

I read about the provocation, it's so ridiculous. I just don't understand fans who can't let actor/actress/idol.... have a life ! 

hush puppy thank you for you hard work again, your news always make my day !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 2/10/2023 at 11:38 PM, shura-emrys said:

The transformation into Hei Fei is amazing. I understand why some directors think Zhu yilong is too handsome for a character like Mo San Mei or Hei fei but i love that they are very satisfied after Zhu yilong do his best to becomes the character ! He is willing to do a lot for his work. Like he says he is an actor, not an idol. 

I read about the provocation, it's so ridiculous. I just don't understand fans who can't let actor/actress/idol.... have a life ! 

hush puppy thank you for you hard work again, your news always make my day !

Dear  @shura-emrys  I totally agree with you.   Both Zhu Yi Long's:

1)  "Transformations"   and

2)  The "Ridiculous Provocations" from that "Internet Celebrity".  

As for 2) the "Ridiculous Provocations", she is Not a Fan.  She is an Anti-Fan.

Zhu Yi Long's Fans are mostly working adults.  Very sensible people.

Even if Zhu Yi Long already has a Girl-Friend.   Or married, so what.  That is his Private Life.  As long as he does things "Legally".   Not "playing around with Innocent Girls" like some Actors do.

When he wants to Announce it, is his Prerogative.  But right now he just wants to Concentrate on Consolidating his "Flowering Career".   

-  He just embarked on a Movie Career.   

-  He just became A Movie King (The 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award). 

His situation is not yet "Stable".    He has to make a few more "Blockbusters".   Win a few more Awards.  Before he can rightfully lay Claim to the Title  - "A Powerful Actor".

As the term implies,  to me, An Internet Celebrity counts on "Publicity".  Without Publicity, they have No Fame.  And to a lesser extent "Internet Celebrities"  are more or less People who seek "Fame", "Lime Light" - rightfully or wrongfully.

This Internet Celebrity even embarked on a row of Clips (Videos) to provoke and bad-mouth Zhu Yi Long and his Fans.  I think "SILENCE" is the best response to her provocations.   A "REACTION" is what she wants.   Without which, her "FIRE" will eventually flicker out.

P/S:  @shura-emrys  Pls try to make 4 more Posts.  And we will be able to "React" to you.

• Love 3

(Posted on: Saturday, 11 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long :  The Pioneer

Rushing To "Copy" Zhu Yi Long:

Do you all know?    "Stars" are rushing to imitate Zhu Yi Long.  

Two Actresses are taking on "Low-Budget" Movies. Hoping to "EXPLODE" from them - like what Zhu Yi Long had done. They are previously essentially  "Drama-Actresses":

- One recently even left her company, where she is a Shareholder in order to do this.  Because her previous company wants her to concentrate on Dramas to make "Money" for them.   

- The other is a so-called successful "Drama-Queen".   Whose Fans had a clash with Zhu Yi Long's Fans recently.

Let us see if they can do it.

Tight Competition For Chinese Movies:

Do you all know?  2023 alone, there are 42 Movies vying to premiere for the Summer Holiday Season alone - June, July, August.

Zhu Yi Long's  "Lost In The Stars" has already announced it's release for 22 June.   Let us see which other movies will do so in the days to come.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

It's nice to see you guys are still active. I just came by to congratulate Zhu Yi Long on the Golden Rooster award and on getting to act as the lead in many films nowadays. I never had any doubt he would manage, but it's nice to see : ) Lighting Up The Stars was heartwarming.

Korean Drama Fighting GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • Love 1