Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Monday, 30 January 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Latest Post From His Studio

With the Caption: "Spring is approaching.  The wind is blowing gently. Begins an energetic week".

Zhu Yi Long was named one of the 10 Starry Movie Salon Face of 2022 Celebrities.   This Poster was posted ahead of a Special Interview with Zhu Yi Long on 3rd February, 2023.

• Love 3

(Posted on: Tuesday, 31 January 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  His Kindness To The Filming Crew

In addition to his appearance, his personality is also very attractive. He is the kind of super gentle guy who trades his heart for his heart.  Very polite and well-educated. 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0201%2F13eb24d6j00rpdqne003uc000m8018gm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

When he was on the set, he was always able to take care of others carefully. 

Once he was in a Period Drama, where he and the hostess set off a Kong Ming lantern.   But a maid in the back did not hold the Kong Ming lantern. The Director said that Zhu Yi Long immediately went to help her straighten the Kong Ming Lantern in her hand.   

But when he touched it, he realized that  the lamp was too hot.   So he turned his head and told the director that it was hot.   Telling the director not to blame her. 

There was also a maid who broke the teacup, and it was Zhu Yi Long who helped to comfort her.

Zhu Yi Long treats people with sincerity and courtesy.   And with his career, he is extraordinarily serious, vigorous and resolute, and strives for excellence. 

When he was filming "Border Town Prodigal", he played the protagonist Fu Hong Xue. Most of the crew shot in the desert. In order to fit the character, his eyes were inflamed but left untreated.   He said when his eyes were red, they can better reflect the protagonist's hatred and suffering. In another scene, Zhu Yi Long's character should be limping. In order to be more realistic and integrated with the character, he stuffed stones into his shoes to walk.

Every character played by Zhu Yi Long has its own soul.    It has never been the same. He is still continuing to work hard to improve himself. Every year is better than before. He keeps his feet on the ground and goes further step by step. I expect him to bring us more surprises

:approves:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 31 January 2023)

Zhu Yi Long :  "Lighting Up The Stars"

Today, Ms Li Hong, a Professor at The Central Academy of Drama praises Zhu Yi Long's performance in  "Lighting Up The Stars".

Ms Li Hong's Analysis:

Saying that Zhu Yi Long is very Immersive in his Acting.   The way he showed his Disdain of Society at the start of the movie.  His detachment.  In the initial stage of the movie, he never look at people in the eyes whenever he interacts with them.  He never smile.

After he met the little girl Xiao Wen, and especially after the Funeral Performance for the Rich Old Man, Mo San Mei (Zhu Yi Long) first "Lock Eyes" with Xiao Wen when he was driving his Van home.  He looks at Xiao Wen through his Van's Mirror.   

At the Parents' Day at Xiao Wen's Kindergarten, Mo San Mei (Zhu Yi Long) smiles for the First Time.  When Xiao Wen told him that she is not afraid anymore.  Her grandmother may not be around anymore.  But she has a Father now.

After that Mo San Mei always smile.  Meaning he has finally come to accept Society.  To be part of Society.  Ms Li Hong said that Zhu Yi Long's performance is very On-Point.  He managed to show the development of his character, Mo San Mei.  It came from inside of the Character.  Not from outside.  Not from mere acting.

https://rmrbcmsonline.peopleapp.com/upload/zw/movie_video/1675161018ceee304ec2fbecbdbcbc036f7399f363.mp4

Zhu Yi Long:  His Latest Weibo Update

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 1 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long: A 2017 Interview With "Bazaar" Men's Magazine

4 Feb 2023: Edited to say that 1.03, is the First Time I see & hear Zhu Yi Long says (or uses) a "F" Word.  And the Person who made him do this is "That Female Lead", Taiwanese Actress Adi An from the Drama "Royal Sister Returns". 

In My Opinion, She is a Really Inconsiderate, Arrogant & Dumb Person.  She also "Irritated" Zhu Yi Long at the Press Conference.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 2 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long's Republic of China style blockbuster (Hommes L'Officiel Magazine September 2020)

The 40th anniversary collection of fashion magazines.

Zhu Yi Long Fashion Men's September cover - calm and relaxed.

This is the state of mind and state you can feel from Zhu Yi Long at a glance.  He is busy at work and changing roles.  But he can still calm down and keep the whole chain of work and life running in an orderly manner.  Maintaining his own rhythm and even leaving himself some time for introspection.

He is quiet, reading scripts and familiarising himself with the characters.   This is the way for him to enter a role.  A cup of tea and a page of books.  An elegant oriental meticulous painting comes alive in front of his eyes.  He is elegant, calm and natural.

52c630ef53b672230da01f75bb85e6fe7483cb91_size267_w440_h569.png

Zhu Yi Long unlocked the cover of the September issue of "Fashion" with deep eyes, tranquil and far-reaching.  Exploring his clear world.  This gentleman is as warm and moist as Jade.  The Light and shadow smudges are full of elegance.

872aef01ecb965e91931477527d1081ec7a7799a_size171_w440_h344.png

Zhu Yi Long fits perfectly with the classical style of the Republic of China. The smart charm and artistic conception aesthetics are intertwined.  A collision of fashion and traditional Chinese style.

bf0157b29b97929b6b0bbf445cc32a7c5905e78e_size288_w440_h569.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 2 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long: Excerpts From His Special Youku Interview - No 2.

Said he will concentrate on polishing his acting skills and constantly seek breakthroughs. To interpret the characters with an interesting soul, and touch people's hearts with sincere works. 

He thanks the audience and ask them to look forward to his movie "Lost In The Stars"  to be broadcast in 2023. 

Click the Link below to watch His Hard-Won Journey

https://rmrbcmsonline.peopleapp.com/rb_recsys/video/2023/0202/08e89d0b6770115350a3e56e40f01d50_805704827911794688.mp4

In the clip above, one of Zhu Yi Long's fans asked to look at his "Long Eye-Lashes".  So he obligingly closes his "Eyes".

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Friday, 3 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Assorted Events From 2019

A cute drawing of Xiao Long Bao & Zhu Yi Long in Bazaar Men Magazine (2019)

Zhu Yi Long at L'Occitane Double Eleven Event ~ (2019)

Credits to Zhuyilong International Fanpage

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 3 February 2023

Zhu Yi Long : Excerpts From His Special Youku Interview - No 3

Credits to Wenella.  For this Clip ONLY.

The Interview

Zhu Yi Long said he is grateful for the 4 years he spent at Beijing Film Academy:

i) He learnt "Acting"  ii) It made him contemplate what kind of an Actor he wants to be.

1) In the past 2022, what changes and changes did you have?
"I have become more and more relaxed and stable. What remains unchanged is the attitude towards the work.   Especially movies.   The audience deliberately buys tickets to watch you for two hours.  So I hope that every performance can shed a new layer of skin.    Don't waste everyone's time."

2) What does the affirmation of the Award mean to you? 
"It's very happy to feel the atmosphere of the filmmakers' gathering. It's unexpected whether I win the award or not. I have always been under pressure.   Because it is not easy to bring good works to the audience.  I hope that I can shoot more interesting characters and works. "

3) How do you understand the slogan  "Slower Is Faster"?  
"Take your time.   You will be more stable and solid.   And you will avoid many detours. The result may be important.   But what is more important is the whole process of taking it slowly. When you look back when you are older, this process is actually the most memorable. ”

4) Is there a low period?  How to face the anxiety at that time? 
"When I first graduated, there would be anxiety and gaps. I yearned to make movies but had no chance. Accumulate step by step.   And slowly let others think that you can. And naturally they will give you more complex roles to interpret. I have already prepared for a long-term battle. Prepare."

5) "Lost In The Stars" 

"It is different from the characters I have created in the past.  No matter in terms of character status, psychological activities, or expressions.  It is complex and rich."

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Friday, 3 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Beautiful !

Whenever I come across any beautiful photo of Zhu Yi Long, I will quickly post them here for you all.  Just in case I cannot find them later on.  Enjoy "staring" at him. :lol:

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0202%2Ff5891a5dj00rpgk5m0145d000rk010qp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0203%2F7c468ef1j00rphthi000qc000fn00rsm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 5 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Weibo Post To Celebrate "Yuan Xiao Festival"

Today, 5 February 2023 is the Chinese "Yuan Xiao Festival".  It is the "Lantern Festival" or "Chap Go Mei".  It is the Fifteen Day of the Chinese New Year.   Also the "Chinese Valentine".  It marks the end of the Chinese New Year.  

The Chinese usually celebrates with Lanterns and Guessing the Riddles written on the Lanterns.  As well as eat "Yuan Xiao" - the Round, Sweetened Glutinous Balls.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Monday, 6 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:  Being Provoked Again

This matter has been brewing for almost a week now.  I did not want to post it here at first.   But it has continued to brew.  Someone has Evil Intention to make it into a Big Issue.

Every time, some Actors revealed that they had a "Hidden Marriage" and "Baby",  Zhu Yi Long will be dragged into the picture.

A week ago, 40 years' old  Actor Hu Ge revealed that he was married for some time and already had a daughter.  He said he had kept his marriage "Hidden" in order to make sure that his wife could give birth smoothly without being disturbed.

This triggered a "Child Craze" in the circle.   And  the gossips/ rumours about Zhu Yi Long's hidden marriage and child was brought to the fore again.

One of the entries named "Niu Xiaoli Live Streaming" was inexplicably posted Hot search and purposely "Targetted"  Zhu Yi Long.

This netizen and internet celebrity, "Niu Xiaoli" reposted Weibo and @朱一龙, asking him if he dared to do so. Obviously, he wanted Zhu Yi Long to respond to the secret marriage and childbirth rumour.   She wrote T"Seniors" learn to be open and frank.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0205%2Fbceffe0dj00rplzre002kc000u000y5m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

After Zhu Yi Long's fans scolded her, Niu Xiao Li edited the copy again and asked Zhu Yi Long if he dares to marry her. Her series of actions also stunned a series of netizens. "I don't know what this sister wants to do?"

"Niu Xiao Li"  then posted a blog saying that Zhu Yi Long's fans abused her online.  Then wrote a handwritten letter of apology. On the surface, she said "sorry".  Then state that she was angry that Zhu Yi Long did not take responsibility. She dared Zhu Yi Long to admit to the "hidden marriage".   Then directly started a live broadcast to match Zhu Yi Long's fans.

"Niu Xiao Li" said that no matter how she posted on Weibo, she was always scolded by Zhu Yi Long's fans:

1)  Asking him if he dared to admit, also scolded.

2) Asking him if he dared to get married, also scolded.  It was too unreasonable.

Niu Xiao Li dares Zhu Yi Long to marry her.  Saying Zhu Yi Long is an old man who is already married and had a baby.  And no one wants him.

In my opinion, this issue is "Obviously Premeditated" to discredit Zhu Yi Long.  To bring him down.  Ever since Zhu Yi Long won the 35th Golden Rooster Best Actor Award 2022, some people are dissatisfied.  Maybe this Niu Xiao Li wants to help her own "Idol" by bringing Zhu Yi Long down.  (Just a Guess).

My Say:

I am not surprised why Zhu Yi Long has Ignored such gimmicks.  They are a nuisance.   It is better to concentrate on his Acting and Career.  And live his Life the way he wants to.

But I also hope one day he can come out to Shut Out all these nonsensical gossips once and for all.

How about you all?  What do you all think?

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0205%2Fb8e938bcj00rplzre002kc000kv00dwm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

(Posted on: Monday, 6 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:   Still Filming In Jiangxi

In contrast and in response to my previous post about "ZYL Being Provoked Again",   I want to make this post showing our Zhu Yi Long hard at work.

When the Chinese New Year approaches, many celebrities return to their hometowns in advance.   And then they will share posts about their celebrations.

On 5 February, Zhu Yi Long sent a bowl of hot glutinous rice balls to everyone through Weibo.  And added a text to wish a happy Lantern Festival.  At the same time, he also posted a photo of him playing with a kitten.  Which inadvertently exposed his surrounding environment.  Showing that he is busy filming.  And could not return home for the celebrations.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0205%2Fb268fb50j00rpm2ja000dc000hs007hm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Apart from the eye-catching people and cats, nothing is more eye-catching than the house behind Zhu Yi Long.  It looks dilapidated, outdated, messy.   As if no one has lived in it for a long time.  And even half of the Spring Festival couplets on the wall are missing.  

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0205%2F6582807fj00rpm2jc00xrc000gd00n9m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Although Zhu Yi Long could not go home for the Chinese New Year this year, it did not affect his mood. During the Chinese New Year, he often shared photos or videos on Weibo, recording his state during the Chinese New Year.

He may not get to return home for the Chinese New Year, but he also got a moment of peace and rest in Jiangxi for the New Year.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0205%2F10c16df5j00rpm2ja001ic000hs00ecm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

I could not wait to watch  "The Mistake By The River".   How about you all?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on:  Monday, 6 February 2023)

Zhu Yi Long:   Lantern Riddles

Yesterday, 5 February was the Lantern Festival.   The Chinese celebrate the 15th and Final Day of Chinese New Year with a Lantern Festival.  They usually take Sweetened Glutinous Riceballs and have Riddles written on the Lanterns.  They will have Fun trying to solve the Riddles.

The official Weibo of the movie "Lost In The Stars" released a poster of lantern riddles. The riddle of "582453" sparked widespread speculation. According to netizens "cracking", the "password" is in the order of the Chinese Pinyin Jiugongge, and the full spelling is "Fast".

You all can try.   Type 5-8-2-4-5-3 on your Laptop Keyboard and see what is the Result ! :lol:   

t016bf371cc9a3ffc0a.webp

Spoiler

Sure enough, this suspenseful crime movie which is supervised by Chen Si Cheng and  directed by Cui Rui and Liu Xiang.   Starring Zhu Yi Long, Ni Ni, and Janice Man, with Guest Appearance by Actor Du Jiang, officially announced today  that it is scheduled to premiere on  June 22 - the Dragon Boat Race Festival !

Yes it is 22 June 2023.   No more 1 May.  So make a mark on your Calendar.   Be sure to watch !

t01993e05a30710e8a1.webp

Producer Chen Si Cheng said that the puzzle sense of the movie "Lost In The Stars", will make the audience like it.   At the same time, it will give the audience a lot of topics and room for discussion in the end.    It will be a highly enjoyable work.

It is worth mentioning that the movie "Lost In The Stars" previously appeared at the Hainan Island International Film Festival as the "closing film". After the first round of screening, it was praised as "the ultimate brain-burning drama". The passionate performance was recognized by the audience.

t01cb9216562f020122.webp

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2