Sm Town Official Thread

Guest saltnpepper

Guest Hyunjin808

You know it's weird that..

Blackbeat's song in the Summer '06 album is called 너없이 (Without You)

And they sing Without You in the Winter '06 album? o_o; If it's a different song.. Why in the world are the titles the same.. ~_~;

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hyunjin808

Oh. Whoops. My bad. xD; I forgot.

But anyway. O_O! That's even worse. SM can't think of any titles anymore.. ~_~; So they're recycling?!

Guest sassydork_.

Gayeol is a SM's artist that debuted in 2002 and released 2 albums. He is the one that sings the original version of the second song SuJu performed in MKMF.

Oficial website

Don't Go Away (Na Gateungeon Obneun Geongayo) MV

tnx Aila for the link..I feel so weird gayeol on the mv..on the beginning he looks like a girl >.< I wonder why he's coming back...hmm...he even sang on Hyena OST lolz...

So if this will be released in DEC. 12 ..

the MV will be out when ?

a day before or after ?

I guess it will be after just like Red SUn MV ^^ but Im not sure...its just a guess :sweatingbullets:

LMS really does have super biz skills.... lol.... but his talent scouts r the real smart cookies....they came 2 N.A. this year.... gosh ...how can they see the potential in 13yr old girls? crazi ><.... ya Go BoA!

Guest BendyStraw

Here's what the list of artists should look like:

[Active-Singers]

KANG TA

BoA

TVXQ

TRAX

TSZX

Super Junior

Zhang Li Yin

[semi Active-Singers]

BlackBeat

Hyun Jin (ex-M.I.L.K.)

Chu Ka Yul

Song Kwang Shik

[Active-Actors]

Go Ara

Lee Yeon Hee

Park Hee Bon (ex-M.I.L.K.)

[inactive-Singers]

Isak (ex-ISAK N JIYEON)

Bomi (ex-M.I.L.K.)

[Disbanded]

H.O.T.

S.E.S.

M.I.L.K.

Shinvi

[Ex-SM]

Moon Hee Jun (ex-H.O.T.)

Jang Woo Hyuk (ex-H.O.T.)

Tony An (ex-H.O.T.)

Lee Jae Won (ex-H.O.T.)

BADA (ex-S.E.S.)

Eugene (ex-S.E.S.)

Shoo (ex-S.E.S.)

Shinhwa

Fly to the Sky

Bae Yumi (ex-M.I.L.K.)

Shinvi (disbanded)

Rose (ex-TRAX)

Guest som4tang

Here's what the list of artists should look like:

[Active-Singers]

KANG TA

BoA

TVXQ

TRAX

TSZX

Super Junior

Zhang Li Yin

[semi Active-Singers]

BlackBeat

Hyun Jin (ex-M.I.L.K.)

Chu Ka Yul

Song Kwang Shik

[Active-Actors]

Go Ara

Lee Yeon Hee

Park Hee Bon (ex-M.I.L.K.)

[inactive]

Isak (ex-ISAK N JIYEON)

Bomi (ex-M.I.L.K.)

[Disbanded]

H.O.T.

S.E.S.

M.I.L.K.

Shinvi

[Ex-SM]

Moon Hee Jun (ex-H.O.T.)

Jang Woo Hyuk (ex-H.O.T.)

Tony An (ex-H.O.T.)

Lee Jae Won (ex-H.O.T.)

BADA (ex-S.E.S.)

Eugene (ex-S.E.S.)

Shoo (ex-S.E.S.)

Shinhwa

Fly to the Sky

Bae Yumi (ex-M.I.L.K.)

Shinvi (disbanded)

Rose (ex-TRAX)

isak's not inactive. she's a dj for midday break or something like that on arirang. she mentions it on her cyworld.

AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED T__T I JUST SAW THE WINTER ALBUM NESS T__T Kyaa <3~~

Okay xD. I calmed down a bit and looked at the tracklist.

=D! Another song from K.R.Y <3<3<<3 (including another song by them on the Snowflakes OST. >o<~~) and then =O. I really like HyunJin's songs =O. (Raindrops on the Summer 2006 album and 0 on Hyena OST) I hope this one's just as good. And of course everyone loves the group song...

I see BoA's just singing DOTCH in Korean, ne? And... SUJU <3. And. O_O Aww, no song from ZLY? XD well anwyay T_T im exciteddd <3.

Guest VitaDolce*

5196950.jpg

the original news: FROM SOHU NEWS

SMTOWN冬天专辑12月面世 安七炫宝儿东方神起顶尖艺人齐亮相

以季节为代表的专辑SMTOWN在3年后再次惊喜亮相这张专辑将于12月12日发行安七炫、 宝儿, Black Beat, 东方神起, TRAX, 天上之喜 The Grace Super junior张力尹 Chookayul Songkwangsik Hyeonjin等韩国S.M娱乐公司旗下的38名艺人齐起出镜共同发行这一季的专辑<06 WINTER SMTOWN>。多种风格的冬天歌曲值得期待。

SMTOWN冬日专辑所有参加的艺人展现了他们的个性和完美和声专辑共收录13首歌曲主打歌《Snow Dream》是充满冬天欢乐气氛的舞蹈音乐 KANGTA重新演绎了Carol歌曲《White Christmas》嗓音充满吸引力的宝儿演唱的《DOTCH》东方神起的抒情故事曲《没有了你》super junior充满动感魅力的《Tic! Toc!》每个艺人的魅力都回荡在这13首歌曲里面。

值得一提的是专辑里收录了艺人给歌迷们亲笔写下的圣诞节和新年留言还有52页的大容量写真集。

《Snow Dream》是首快板的hip-hop舞蹈歌曲歌词表现了在雪地上踏雪的美丽回忆开启了快乐冬天的温暖回忆。这个歌曲的前半部分是东方神起演唱后半部则由super junior完成Rap的部分是瑜卤允浩和秘奇有天、Stefani the grace、 银赫一起唱歌助兴完成的。

Super junior将以这张专辑里面收录的《Tic! Toc!》开始进行新一轮的活动。

东方神起的《没有了你》天上之喜The Grace《Dreams come true》

寒冷的冬天的温暖叙事曲

东方神起的《没有了你》是爵士乐风格的叙事曲他们的歌唱能力非同寻常。 《Dreams come true》是天上之喜The Grace的歌曲四个女孩展现了很美丽的和声。Super Junior-K.R.Y.演唱的《没有别的》充满豪华节奏和热烈旋律的 R&B歌曲。 TRAX的摇滚乐叙事曲《Alone》因为Typhoon忧伤的音色而令人动容。中国女孩张力尹带来的《Heaven》铺现了一个梦幻般的童话场面。

KANGTA《White Christmas》, Blackbeat 《Without you》Super junior《Tic! Toc!》

圣诞节最爱的歌曲《White Christmas》由KANGTA和钢琴家 Songkwangsik KANGTA再次 重新演绎。KANGTA温柔的声音传达给所有人温暖的感觉。甜蜜的吉他演奏和parkseonju的合声带来了《Without you》是black beat的成员李孝敏自己作词、作曲的叙事曲。瑞典流行舞曲《Tic! Toc!》由Super junior以全新风格演唱漫溢着快乐的氛围。

另外今年8月在日本发行过的宝儿的单曲专辑《DOTCH》经过重新填词在这张专辑中再次发表 Hyeonjin演唱了《雪花的故事》Chookayul带来了《I Love Hoya》由钢琴、管弦乐电子音合成器共同完成的美丽演奏曲《Joyful day》等。

这张专辑充满着冬日的浪漫集合了韩国最顶尖的一线音乐人是一张非常好听的值得期待的音乐大碟

Translation: RisingSunRocks@BoAjjang.com

After 3 years, SM town, representative of the fall season, shines again! The cd would be out on the 12/12/06, feturing artist like BoA, Black Beat, DBSK, TRAX, The Grace, Super Junior and other 38 artist of the SM town. Together in the new cd <06 Winter SM town> and many types of christmas songs worth the wait.

SM town captures the perfect voices of the artist, having 13 songs in the cd. the theme song <Snow Dream>, filed with the mood of christmas. Kangta re wrote the carol <White Christmas>, the sweet BoA, singing the song <Dotch>, DBSK <Without you>, Super Juonir's melodic sog <Tic Toc>. All the artist's charms are locked within the cd, waiting to be released.

The most commenable part of the cd is that of the christmas and new year message that the artists have wrote for their fans, along with 52 pages of information.

<Snow Dream> is a fast, hip hop dance song, with the sparkling lyrics of the beautiful memories of the wonderful christmas. DBSK starts the song, with Super Junior ending the song. The Rap parts consists of artist like Stefani the Grace and others.

Super Junior uses their song <Tic Toc> as a new wheel of acitivity for the upcoming albums.

DBSK <Without you>, the Grace <Dreams come true>-are all songs to warm up the cold christmas

DSBK <Without you> is the works of Sir Shi leng(not sure, their singing blending well together. <Dreams come true> is The Grace's song, having the 4 ladies' beautiful voices. Super Junior-K.R.Y <No other>is filled with rich melody and soothing R&B beats. TRAX's song <Alone> brings in the sadness yet charming mood of christmas, leaving people impressed. Chinese artist, Zhang Li Ging brings in her song <Heaven>, presenting a dream of an fairy tale. Kangta's song < White christmas>, Black Bear with <Without you> and Super Junior < Tic Toc>

The favorite christmas carol <White Christmas> is re written by Kanta and pianist SongKwangsik Kangta. The sweet voice of Kangta passes a message to everyone the warmth of christmas. The sweet tunes of guitar and Park Soon Ju, combines into the song <Without, with the member of Black Beat writing the yrics and composing the melody. The fast and catchy song <Tic Toc> by Super Junorio, sang in an all new way, fills the christmas with joy.

Also, the song release by BoA in August, <Dotch> has been re written to suit the cut of the cd. Hyeonjon sang <The story of the snow flower>, Chookaye < I love Hoya> with paino and flute mixed together creating a beautiful sound

This cd fills the winter with romance, gathering the most talented in Korea, is a cd which is commendable and well worth the wait!

Guest vietblue99

AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED T__T I JUST SAW THE WINTER ALBUM NESS T__T Kyaa <3~~

Okay xD. I calmed down a bit and looked at the tracklist.

=D! Another song from K.R.Y <3<3<<3 (including another song by them on the Snowflakes OST. >o<~~) and then =O. I really like HyunJin's songs =O. (Raindrops on the Summer 2006 album and 0 on Hyena OST) I hope this one's just as good. And of course everyone loves the group song...

I see BoA's just singing DOTCH in Korean, ne? And... SUJU <3. And. O_O Aww, no song from ZLY? XD well anwyay T_T im exciteddd <3.

no she has a song. ZLY has "Heaven". It's supposed to show us a dreamy fairy tale scene from what I've heard.

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

WOW! Can't wait for more SMTOWN love~ ^^

Zhang Li Yin! <333 Can't wait to hear more from her. 'Heaven' sounds like a song that would be PERFECT for her (considering Timeless & Y...) ^^

I was disappointed that Boa didn't have a brand new song.. though she already has a Winter Album out. Maybe a Korean version of Winter Love or Candle Lights? (I love them both so wouldn't mind either ^^)

But more TVXQ (Winter style!) & Suju & Kangta!

Oh gosh SMTOWN has got me all excited this year what with a Summer & Winter album out in the same year. Seems like ages since their last time doing that right? ^^

So many new albums out as well; this has been a GOOD year ^0^

Sooo...does anyone know when their Smtown MV will come out?

Guest vietblue99

Question when was the last time that SMTown actually released a summer and winter album in the same yr?

I think that they released both this yr because they want to further promote their new singers such as super junior and jang ri in and give more recognition to the other members as well. maybe lee soo man wanted to add jang ri in into SMTown as soon as possible for the world to recognize that the third part of the Korean wave has officially started with her at the top. idk these are just my thoughts.

yah the title and description of the song does seem to suit and fit her. it's like a perfect match!!! i hope this is a happy song in perspective. timeless and y were good but she looked so sad in the mvs. since well she had to fit the mood of the songs. i hope that they give her cute and happy songs to sing as well as the sad ones.

hmm ppl were saying maybe a day before or a day after. but it's more likely that the mv will be release after the album is released like with red sun.

2006 SMTown Winter Album - Snow Dream is set to be release on 12/12/06

Guest hanjin90

Question when was the last time that SMTown actually released a summer and winter album in the same yr?

it's 2003

they hav Hello Summer MV & Snowflake *missed the old days*

thanx ailaalliz for the link

he's really amazing, i luv his style

his voice is awesome too

Guest BendyStraw

isak's not inactive. she's a dj for midday break or something like that on arirang. she mentions it on her cyworld.

i was unclear, i meant inactive as a singer. because bomi is also active as she occassionally does hosting or CFs similar to isak.

oh thanks. wow 2003??? that was pretty long ago.

Well, in 2004 DBSG released a Christmas album, and Boa released a Christmas single. So I don't suppose it made much sense to release a full SM Town album since their two main album-sellers were releasing other separate works. In 2005 DBSG and SUJU released an album together to further promote SUJU since they had just recently debuted.

Even though I usually don't buy SM Town summer/winter albums I always love it when they release one. I love watching behind-the-scenes such for the music videos. The interviews they had with the crew for the summer album was adorable. <333

Guest BendyStraw

how can Eugene be in both companies? O.o

She's not. She was originally in SM Ent. as apart of the group S.E.S., but when she went solo she signed to PFULL Ent.

Archived