Sm Town Official Thread

Guest saltnpepper

Guest baybiifusion

question... wut is the SM Academy?

SM tarlight Academy is a training course.

if you can read korean, you can more about it @ http://sm-academy.com.

alot people dont liek SM because of the rumors they hear about it but you gotta give credit to LSM

for putting together and training all these fabolous groups/solos.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lalakid87

^ Thank you~

I wanted to that but I wasn't free this morning...

And since you've done it.. thanks :D

I'll put these up in a moment

lol no problem! ^________________________^!

Eugene / Kim Yoo Jin - nevermind

Fly To The Sky

Shinhwa

^So what entertainment company are they in now?

In case you didn't see the front page clearly..

Shinhwa - Good Entertainment

FTTS - PFull Entertainment

Eugene - PFull Entertainment

• 4 weeks later...
Guest onesonicbite

I am not sure if anyone knows about this site, but there is an online TCG featuring SM Town. A TCG is an online game where you earn cards and trade them with other players. It is a fun thing, and thought I would share this site with other SM Town fans.

It is a lot of fun, and I would check it out- and if you join you should say that Jennifer sent you:

RED SUN - SMTOWN TCG

Guest kangtagreen27

Moon Hee Jun is in PS (?) Entertainment right now. (Or was that X Entertainment..? I forgot) He left back in 2003. Someone NEEDS to make an ISAK N JIYEON thread. T-T Why did ShinVi disband? o_0

It is PS Entertainment. named after his own studio: PS Studio.

He left SM at the end of 2004 after releasing his 1st Single Album: Winter Letter under SM Entertainment.

To. Ryu,

i think you should include all of SM Town onto your list, just not those who are popular and well-known.

some you missed are: SongKwangSik, ChoKaYul, as well as KANGTA&VANNESS, S, Bada, Shoo, Dana (as soloist).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest christina.

I really miss SM's yearly videos~ Do you think that SM will make a winter video? :3

Or at least.. any news on it? xD Zhang Li Yin wpuld be in it if there is one!

To me, she looks really dainty/delicate.. Haven't really seen her dance yet. ^^; But I remember reading that she was good?

-Christina

Guest BendyStraw

It is PS Entertainment. named after his own studio: PS Studio.

He left SM at the end of 2004 after releasing his 1st Single Album: Winter Letter under SM Entertainment.

To. Ryu,

i think you should include all of SM Town onto your list, just not those who are popular and well-known.

some you missed are: SongKwangSik, ChoKaYul, as well as KANGTA&VANNESS, S, Bada, Shoo, Dana (as soloist).

Agreed.

However, to correct your thing about Moon Hee Jun... his single album, Winter Letter, was his first release with PS Entertainment. It's not under SM.

Yeah, I'm hoping there's a SM Town Christmas CD this year!

You forgot the project group, Group 'S'. Kangta, Shin Hyesung, and Lee Ji Hoon, I believe it is.

Edit: Just checked the SM Academy and I can't read a single thing there. So is it like a school for students? Full-time? Or what?

Archived