Guest saltnpepper

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. An SM TOwn thread!!

I never imagined this day would come.

Because to me, an SM Town thread sounds like an Lee Soo-man thread. XD XD

I find it funny that I imagine LSM with fangs and is someone who hides in his evil lair. XD XD

I'm so mean... lol

Anyways, I love BoA!! and FTTS.. too bad they left though..

I like almost everyone on SM but I just seem to like BoA and FTTS more than the others.

I love KiBum!! XD

Btw: SM Academy is where all the SM Trainees go to. It's not an ordinary school, with ordinary subjects. It's like an art school. lol.. Just that it concentrates on the development of the trainees in specific fields...

^ Chyeah.. I guess.. lol

Guest dream3rx0

i remember seeing a subbed version of the making of red sun mv but i cant remember where i found it. does anyone know where i can see it?

Guest kangeroo

i remember seeing a subbed version of the making of red sun mv but i cant remember where i found it. does anyone know where i can see it?

i downloaded my subbed version from boajjang

but if you only want to watch it...probably find it on youtube.

btw, i freaking adore the smtown 06 album..especially Red Sun...all my fave peeps were together!!

Guest dream3rx0

i downloaded my subbed version from boajjang

but if you only want to watch it...probably find it on youtube.

btw, i freaking adore the smtown 06 album..especially Red Sun...all my fave peeps were together!!

can you tell me her clubbox or wherever you got it from?

&

is park heebon singing?

Guest hanjin90

can you tell me her clubbox or wherever you got it from?

&

is park heebon singing?

i dun noe if she's still a singer or not

she was ex mem of M.I.L.K

as i noe, she's an actress now :P

Guest misz.perfect.

YAY! a thread for all the past & present SM artists =] it's my fave Kpop music/entertainment company despite those LSM rumors b/c those are only rumors unless they're proven true. my top 3 Kpop artists are all from SM: DongBangShinKi <33, SuJu, and Jang Ri In. :)

Guest maryberry47

i do agree with a lot of people when they say that LSM is evil..and that he does have a nack for picking out great talent..but thats all!! ahaha

all of my fav artist are from SM.

Btw: SM Academy is where all the SM Trainees go to. It's not an ordinary school, with ordinary subjects. It's like an art school. lol.. Just that it concentrates on the development of the trainees in specific fields...

can you tell me more about this sm academy thing?

so its still a school? but .... kind of like a school that produces celebrities..

do they have normal subjects there .. or is it full of dance/voice/acting lessons?

Guest La'MISS:fairy

YesAsia has SM TOWN Winter Album 2006 up for PRE-ORDER in case you're interested:

PRE-ORDER SM TOWN XMAS 06 (US)

PRE-ORDER SM TOWN XMAS 06 (NON-US)

01 ) Snow Dream - SM Town

02 ) 내가 그대 없이 (When we'll be together) - DongBangShinKi

03 ) Tic! Toc! - Super Junior

04 ) Dreams come true - ChunSangJiHee

05 ) 그것뿐이에요(Just You) - Super Junior KRY

06 ) White Christmas - Kangta

07 ) DOTCH - BoA

08 ) Alone - Trax

09 ) Heaven - Jang RiIn

10 ) Without you - Black Beat

11 ) 눈의 이야기(Winter of Memories) - Hyunjin

12 ) I Love Hoya - Chu Gayeol

13 ) Joyful day - Song Gwangshik

Guest ailaalliz

Gayeol is a SM's artist that debuted in 2002 and released 2 albums. He is the one that sings the original version of the second song SuJu performed in MKMF.

Oficial website

Don't Go Away (Na Gateungeon Obneun Geongayo) MV

As for Song Gwangshik... he is a pianist and he released his first album in 2000. He featured many SM's albums including SES's, HOT's, HeeJun's, KangTa's, Shinhwa's, etc.

He released 2 albums and on his second album (Dreams of Heaven) he released a MV called "The Poem" and it features KangTa.

Oficial website

The Poem's MV

Gayeol

0zu7.jpg

Song Gwangshik

s6vt5.jpg

Guest keiko126

can you tell me more about this sm academy thing?

so its still a school? but .... kind of like a school that produces celebrities..

do they have normal subjects there .. or is it full of dance/voice/acting lessons?

i think it's only for the arts...like somebody said before...dance, voice, and acting...apparently i heard it's expensive....the difference between a trainee and a person who goes to SM academy is SM pays for all the expenses of the trainees while the SM academy people pay with their own money....so technically, the people in SM academy aren't considered trainees...but if u're lucky and really good, u get accepted as a trainee by SM...the last part is just what i heard...i dunno if that's true...

Guest yunafied

oo SHhnaApuuShHHhh go sooman dang look at that its success all over ! haha i love SM ! jeez he has so many people and like 7253795789 trainies haha will look forward to seeing this thread grow. ooo i like the idea sm thread nice props !~~thanks for all the effort put into the thread ^.^V

Archived