[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, park2park said:

you literally took the words out of my own mouth. I also questioned those back hugs tbh. He has done so many back hugs scenes with other costars already so I don't think I can buy the PSJ touching her there was accidental lol Another thing was the back hug  during the scene when he said he wants to hold her just a little bit longer cause she's leaving soon, he literally snuggled his face into her neck that some fans concluded he might've slightly pecked her neck. The grip of his hold of PMY towards his body is totally like dating mode rather than acting to me. Oher shippers can tell me differently but I have done enough research to know PSJ back hugs to PMY is totally different than PSJ to his previous costars.

Whether they've been dating for 3 yrs or not is still a mystery, but for sure PSJ has some sort of strong feelings for PMY that honestly I think if they weren't dating at the time of filming, it was his perfect chance to make her falls for him. PMY's body and reactions during bts clearly showed she did in fact.

Some one was amazing enough to compiled all the BTS together in one clip. Have fun watching it shippers!

Omo!  Thank you for this! 

1 hour ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Its good, It will be even better if we get engsubs as well :D

Translate English......M-net Japan Park Min Young 

Speaking of Kim Mi So, instead of being called by his own name, Mi So, she is often referred to as Kim's secretary. In addition to being a working-class man, she is an extremely professional secretary so much that everyone admired her and called her a legendary secretary. Under the strict leadership of his respectable boss, Lee Young Joon, for nine years he has guided and directed her everything, so it's just a matter of the boss. More than anyone else, she is the one who understands most everything from the habits of life to the issues related to his work. Since they have not had an impression of each other, until they understand and rely on each other to move forward in their work, their relationship is so closely linked. For me, Mi So is a very energetic person and I have been trying very hard to express her image in her role. She is the image that new generation girls want, the type of heroine. 

MISO HAVE VERY CALCULATING IN CASE OF HAPPENING WHEN IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED THAT YOU CAN NOT COME A PERFECT WORK. WHAT HAPPENED ITSELF WHEN IT SAYS THAT YOU HAVE FEELS WHAT YOU NEED TO NOTE WITH THIS SIDE?
Mi So, at work, when in a loving relationship, when living with family or when working together in the company, in a different position she distributes her duties very clearly and rigid. To express the unique character of the character, context, enemy, location and from the use of language to expression and behavior, each one has become extremely outstanding features. attractive and full of magic of Kim Mi So and I have been trying to show this role.

I think it was a very good compliment. When the movie was first aired, the ratings were very high and we received a lot of compliments in a short time, so I thought, "Just try to act like this, okay?" Also, thanks to the cheerful atmosphere in the studio, everything has developed in a very good way. I was really happy and it became a force for me to try to show my character better.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DIFFERENT BREAKS AND MISO? WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH THE ANIMALS?
The sympathy with the character I see is quite a lot. Sisters 20, 30, 40 can have the same thoughts with me, when they lost their way between work and love, they always ask themselves "Is this my dream? huh? Am I happy with this? " Mi So also, bring in my anxiety and go looking for something, I am extremely sympathetic to that image. Also, in episode 1, Mi So has the line "I do not live for anyone, just want to live a life as Kim Mi So", I also had the time to fall into crisis like Mi So. So on that part, I am very sympathetic to the emotional development of the character.

I have heard that the ability to make people laugh is very difficult. When I tried it myself, it was a very difficult part, but I showed it happily. This work is extremely bright and fun content, studio full of fun atmosphere, always full of brilliant energy and extremely dynamic. Although the film has been filmed for a while, but people always want to have the opportunity to be gathered together, again to the studio to review the fun memories we spent together. Any work, too, at the start of the shooting also has its own difficulties occur, but that rate is very low. When I got into the role, I felt myself becoming more and more in love. Because it is very meaningful to me, but not just the romantic comedy genre but also the other genres, once tried it will definitely have different points. But for me, this genre has become the kind of movie I like the most.

The scene where I was most impressed was when Mi So was teaching Ji Ah, the new secretary was recruited to replace Mi So's position after she resigned, about using a cable to tie down. Computer wires of vice president Lee Young Joon. As for Ji Ah's wrongful mistake, Mi So was so sternly scolded by Ji Ah that she was crying out for fear, but then she laughed at her and taught him to take care of her very well. Many know she is not used to work. When shooting this scene I was quite improvisation, but when scolding is strictly scolded, but then can not be sad forever, so do not forget to help, just bring a picture that everyone admired, just bring Her close sister image, both sides of her are seen by viewers through this scene. To show the character of Mi So is a person how, in personal opinion, this is the scene that I like the most.

The end. Hello to Mnet Japan TV viewers, I'm Park Min Young. I would like to greet and introduce to you the film "Secretary Kim stars?". This is a movie that I think many times can not make you bored, even if alone can also enjoy this movie nhé. Ah, just watching the movie while drinking beer is best. Hope everyone will enjoy this movie in a fun way.
"Why the secretary Kim?" It started airing in Japan on Friday 19th October. 

49 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I’m Glad I’m not the only one :D.

Same here...kept refreshing too :P 

For the past few days im wondering if pmy will have another fan meeting? Hopefully overseas... And I hope the dvd will have english subs too. Seriously tempted to buy but only if it has eng subs...im want to view the commentaries :(

On 10/30/2018 at 11:49 AM, park2park said:

Alright here is my honest take on FFMW vs. WWWSK. Warning!!! comment is super long lol

Hide contents

Plot: I jumped straight into FFMW without watching any trailer, bts, interviews, etc. I started watching from ep 1-8 without skipping any second. Laughter were definitely heavy at first but then by the time I got to ep 9-10, I noticed I lost interest. I couldn't bring myself to watch full episode anymore. (and no, it is not due to being bias cause I jumped into WWWSK without knowing the plot or anything about it too). I got bored because at first it started out with a lot of fun scenes but then the mood started getting heavy where it kinda turned into korean dramas like back then where power, sadness, lead characters are getting into repetitive ridiculous scenes. I simply don't like dramas that dont have some realistic sense to it. Also, it started out with a few problems then suddenly a lot of other things got involved and they kinda turned messy. I think the plot or how writer/director started portraying the last couple of eps was the biggest mood killer for me.

WWWSK, no need to say much. WWWK simply delivered for me because it was simple. Not difficult to digest. It wasn't too cheesy, too happy nor too sad. The mood throughout the drama was just light for me as a viewer who doesn't like too many things at once and just keep it simple. I think I can speak for a majority, esp. non-PPC shippers that WWWSK hit homerun with its viewers because of its simplicity.

Acting: Not much to say, both dramas had amazing actors and actresses.

NOW, THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF IT. DUN DUN DUN LOL

CHEMISTRY: Ok to keep it short, I will leave minor characters chemistry out of the analysis cause obviously I didn't plan on writing this as a professional movie critic lol.

PSJ w/ KJW: I admit I did feel shy when they had intimacy scenes. However, the feelings was more like "omg this is so embarrassing to watch" than "omg what is this, what are they doing, is this really acting?". KJW acting was definitely good. She delivered her character perfectly. It wasn't cringing or boring watching her. Same with PSJ. Then comes their chemistry, I predicted that I would not get the same heart fluttering as WWWSK because obviously we got 2 different plots here. FFMW is where 2 main characters started off as not romantic, more like buddies than slowly like each other. Their intimacy is kinda more puppy love so I already expected I wasn't gonna feel much. But the chemistry I'm mentioning here is a real chemistry u just feel it by ur sixth sense. I definitely felt the chemistry of dongman and ae ra as a couple but I didn't feel the chemistry of PSK and KJW. I wanted to prove myself wrong so I went off watching their interviews, bts, etc. The more I watched, the more I questioned whether I'm just being bias or I really don't feel the chemistry of PSK & KJW. You have no idea how many times I've watched their kiss scenes to force myself to feel something lol we'll discuss this a bit more into details below.

In bts, PSJ is the same just as he was in WWWSK, playful and teasing. But, his playful and teasing is the same with every costars, I couldn't differentiate any special teasing he does only to KJW. Then I analyzed their skinship off screen, both seem somewhat awkward and uncomfortable then going into an acting mode or something to make it looks like they're comfortable. Esp during interviews, I think PSJ at some points forgets that he has to sell the idea of a cute couple to viewers so his tone sounded really professional talking about her here and there, then he snapped out of it and put back an acting mode where they'd seem like a cute couple. Honestly, I really didn't feel PSJ as an actor until watching FFMY lol. Not saying he was bad in WWWSK, just saying I felt like I was watching PSJ in WWWSK and in FFMY I felt like I was watching dongman. After watching all the bts, interviews, and even fanmade love videos, my honest take on their chemistry is PSJ & KJW have more like an older brother younger sister / good friends type. (Sorry FFMW shippers, I just dont feel it)

THEN WE HAVE PMY & PSJ

Jeez where do I even begin. Honestly, after watching FFMW, I felt like I've been lied to by PPC lol. Needless to say, their chemistry as VP and Miso delivered just like dongman and aera. However, like I said when I watched PPC, I had multiple thoughts like "is this serious? are they really acting?". They made my heart fluttered. I felt like PMY composed her acting better than PSJ in WWWSK. I watched PMY as Miso but I got confused sometimes w/ PSJ whether I'm watching him or VP sometimes. Just something you weirdly feel and you know it without really being able to put it into words meanwhile when you know they're doing the exact same acting as they've done with previous partners. Now off screen, its totally opposite from PSJ and KJW. PPC tried their best to act somewhat awkward, new to each other, maintain professionalism here and there but problem is they let it slipped few times that they're actually comfortable with each other but they just be lying to us. Then we have skinship, if you go back and rewatch and compare, whenever PSJ and KJW were close, as soon as they're done, they extracted from each other and be normal. But then for PPC, I noticed one or the other always still has some hold (whether its physically or through some secret looking) on each other. Like com'on u can't deny that secret smirk PSJ gave her during Viki interview, that look after they kissed for the first time, and how PSJ completely zoned out during pre-bed kissing and I thin he unconsciously stroke her arm. Btw idk if its just me, but I noticed PSJ kissing w/ other costars are very much him doing the work and since he has thick lips it looks like they're really into it, but if u look closely, I think  PMY is most likely the only person PSJ actually really kiss kiss. He goes for her upper and bottom lip evenly and another thing is he parted his mouth pretty big that the corner of their mouths locked if u'd look closely.

I'm gonna keep it short here now cause if I go on anymore it'd become a crazy PPC analysis and not a fair comparison between 2 dramas.

Bottom line is when I watched FFMY, I was fully conscious and knew the whole time I was watching a drama. But when I watched WWWSK, I had a lot of after-effect like I wondered "what did I just watch? why do I feel weird". I still don't buy the 3 yrs dating but I'm 10000% sure they're dating now.

Your explanation is very clear. You really have a point on this one! I'm not being biased but PSJ in FFMW and in WWWSK is totally different. Maybe, because of the character he's into it, but as I watched closely the 2 dramas' BTS, he's really quiet different.