[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 7/2/2020 at 8:41 AM, gogole mongol said:

Am glad to see this two faces again. Only great souvenirs with both! 

I watched 3 familiar faces: Mean, Jida and the guy from MIR, but I wanna know who's the other actress.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have seen both (ep 1 + 2), and the less i can say is i immediatly re-found out the LBC 1 atmosphere! Perth is so good as actor, maybe better than before. He didn't talk a lot on both ep, but it is not necessary because just look at his face made me have thrills! Plan & M34n offer a close similar quality. Some comments doesn't understand the timeline used for the first s2 eps, so Mame herself said she deliberatly decide to modify the novel, if we compare with s1. Can is still a "too much" talkative person, always hungry, but so frank and human, while Tin is still arrogant (but so true), continually hunted with his family problems, which have influence on his (close) behavioring. Even Ae's scenes aren't the main subject, each appearance pierce the screen. I ask myself to determine if his private life has helped him to be so good as actor. Anyway, both ep are more than satisfying to me! 

On 9/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, mellialuna said:

but I hope his plot is more substantial.

The star for season 2 are Can/Tin ("cantine" in french), so i guess he will not be too much on screen, BTW, each presence is appreciate as long he is emotive. Sometimes, only a few secondes scene can save a whole episode!

Archived